PDA

View Full Version : The Starseed Transmissions

23rd June 2014, 09:19
Hi folks. Here is a little book I stumbled upon a few years back that I'm currently re-reading as it feels apt to at the moment.

It's worthy of note that this is channeled material and everything channeled is open to debate as far as its' validity/authenticity goes. That said it was a game changer for me!

http://skylyte.opendrive.com/files/M18xODE2OTQ2NV9wcUhlUw/KenCareyTheStarseedTransmissions.pdf

john parslow
23rd June 2014, 12:14
Many thanks Ben, I am printing this now and will have a read in the garden this afternoon - it looks like an important message that resonates with me. JP

23rd June 2014, 12:27
Many thanks Ben, I am printing this now and will have a read in the garden this afternoon - it looks like an important message that resonates with me. JP

Enjoy John! It really resonated with me too and that's an uncomfortable thing for me to say with my usual views on channeled information. If I were to sit across a table having a cuppa with an ET or ED I would fully expect him/her to state the claims within these pages.

john parslow
23rd June 2014, 14:01
Enjoy John! It really resonated with me too and that's an uncomfortable thing for me to say with my usual views on channeled information. If I were to sit across a table having a cuppa with an ET or ED I would fully expect him/her to state the claims within these pages.

Me too matey ...

Mark
23rd June 2014, 18:15
Thanks buddy, on the list :-)

Couldn't take the proverbial and ask if you could email the PDF please as my kindle begins to download but does not complete? (My laptop is U/S)

The One
23rd June 2014, 18:30
Thanks buddy, on the list :-)

Couldn't take the proverbial and ask if you could email the PDF please as my kindle begins to download but does not complete? (My laptop is U/S)

Hope you can view it below

http://skylyte.opendrive.com/files/M18xODE2OTQ2NV9wcUhlUw/KenCareyTheStarseedTransmissions.pdf

Mark
23rd June 2014, 18:37
Nice one Malc :-)

Thanks.

Altaira
23rd June 2014, 19:05
Thank you for this Ben, it is always good to read yet another perspective. I personally think it is the best way to find what best resonates with your state of awareness. I've already managed to read a couple of chapters and have to say that some of it resonates with mine but there are some points that confuse me. However as I already said each of us is climbing different ladder so the view could be slightly different.
What matters is that those who would read this book are on their way to discovering who we truly are and I personally think it is one that leads us to the truth and probably there is no going back to the blissful ignorance. We all already know there is something more inside us and it is immortal.

23rd June 2014, 21:54
Thank you for this Ben, it is always good to read yet another perspective. I personally think it is the best way to find what best resonates with your state of awareness. I've already managed to read a couple of chapters and have to say that some of it resonates with mine but there are some points that confuse me. However as I already said each of us is climbing different ladder so the view could be slightly different.
What matters is that those who would read this book are on their way to discovering who we truly are and I personally think it is one that leads us to the truth and probably there is no going back to the blissful ignorance. We all already know there is something more inside us and it is immortal.

Yes I'm a few chapters back in myself and have to echo you there Rayna. There are some crucial points that I would now disagree with, the first read being years ago now. But, as you say, no bad thing.....there is truth to be found organically by all experience, even if that truth is the contrary...it merely concretes ones own for a short while :)

Malc thanks for the embed.....been in a real rush today!

Mark
23rd June 2014, 22:23
Can you guys elaborate please?

Altaira
23rd June 2014, 22:58
Did you read the book Mark?

Mark
24th June 2014, 05:36
No not yet, I have read the first chapter but unfortunately my time is at a premium so I just wanted to know If it was worth my while. If there are obvious inconsistencies and irregularities I will move on as I have a large inbox! :-)

Spiral
24th June 2014, 07:28
I'm on page 26 and it just kept getting better & better until "black holes" came up, & I got a sickening deflated feeling, because they don't exist.

I wonder where this info really came from ?

If its his subconscious then it would make sense because he has had the same education in fictitious BS painted as facts that we all have had, but it then begs the question, how much of the rest of it is wrong ?

:belief:

The stuff about getting info & the other side is exactly what & how I experience though......................

PS Mark, its well worth reading at least the first 23 pages or so.

24th June 2014, 12:11
I'm on page 26 and it just kept getting better & better until "black holes" came up, & I got a sickening deflated feeling, because they don't exist.

If its his subconscious then it would make sense because he has had the same education in fictitious BS painted as facts that we all have had, but it then begs the question, how much of the rest of it is wrong ?

The stuff about getting info & the other side is exactly what & how I experience though......................

I had issue with this too, but let's not forget the disclaimer about language and its' ineptitude at conveying the true nature of a universe constructed of vibrating light. I'm not defending it's inadequacy here, but I think it goes some way towards reconciling. Maybe lol.

24th June 2014, 12:14
No not yet, I have read the first chapter but unfortunately my time is at a premium so I just wanted to know If it was worth my while. If there are obvious inconsistencies and irregularities I will move on as I have a large inbox! :-)

OoOo get her :onthequite:

With this life I prefer to learn on the job and take a leap of chance. :fisty:

Mark
24th June 2014, 12:25
This material was put together many moons ago (1978), when the term black holes were accepted as part of everyday language, so it served as a way of conveying the message to an audience that could understand, especially when considering the context is was included within.

I am on page 31 and It resonates with what I believe lies just beyond the horizon, a collective leap of awareness and remembrance of our true nature.

I will continue with an open mind :-)

Mark
24th June 2014, 12:26
OoOo get her :onthequite:

With this life I prefer to learn on the job and take a leap of chance. :fisty:

Har har har, i KNEW someone would pick up on that comment... ;-)

Altaira
24th June 2014, 15:31
This material was put together many moons ago (1978), when the term black holes were accepted as part of everyday language, so it served as a way of conveying the message to an audience that could understand, especially when considering the context is was included within.

I am on page 31 and It resonates with what I believe lies just beyond the horizon, a collective leap of awareness and remembrance of our true nature.

I will continue with an open mind :-)

Keep reading Mark and take what you accept but keep digging elsewhere until you find what resonates with you. With a time you will encounter new information which will be more acceptable for you and you will get rid of the old believes and ideas you have. You will reach a point when you will not need to ask anybody what do they think about anything, you will KNOW it for yourself. You need to find time for this or you will rely to have only the glimpse from somebody else's window.

For a start you should really search within first but also forget all your believes, they are based on illusions. You don't have to agree, just take this or leave it, you walk your own path. If you find it useful pm me for elaboration :).

jcocks
23rd August 2014, 11:59

Well actually, I just did some google research and no-one is saying black holes don't exist. I would say that it's our understanding of them that is wrong.

I haven't read the book yet but I'm going to take the dive soon... :-)

BabaRa
23rd August 2014, 17:11
Sorry I missed this thread earlier.

I assume you are all talking about The Starseed Transmissions by Ken Carey. (None of the links are working any longer - at least for me.)

Anyhow, I was introduced to his work many years ago and it resonated with me immediately.

I encourage you to read his book The Third Millennium, which presents wonderful possibilities for the future.

I also loved his Return of the Bird Tribes which might not resonate as much for those not living in the states, as it taps into the Native American spiritual teachings.

The thing I like most about Ken is he stirs something deep within me that is strong, positive and universal. Best not to over- analyze his works, but to let them marinate slowly until the higher intelligence that speaks through him seeps in.