PDA

View Full Version : Video footage of a sasquatch eating apples/nuts..accompanied by a cloaked sas.

FlourishingLight1111
18th June 2014, 21:56
Go to the 4 minute mark, and you'll have to turn up your speakers all the way. I have been following this guy's videos for a long time, and he is the real deal. This is NOT a fake. Then watch what one of his followers found in the footage...a cloaked sas moving up the hill!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0k7_4C2WTk

Here is the footage that one of TimberGiantBigfoot's fans found. She did a great job of making it clear for all to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esD6HhBmovQ&list=FLetFC47k2l5GEvjcE2MqQTw&index=22

So intriguing!

Frances
19th June 2014, 00:29
That's a very good breakdown on the second video Florishing Light. My first thoughts were of camouflage / invisibility.
I know Timbergiantbigfoot gets bad press, so it was good to see this video and the hidden things that it contains.
Some things are too quick for the eye and a break down is always welcome.
Frances.

samos
19th June 2014, 22:19
Hello Flourishing Light,

I had difficulty deciding whether to post this, but it is with the greatest respect that I have to disagree. I have followed TGB for over a year now and find him to be extremely narcissistic and suspect he has manipulated his video evidence on more than one occasion. I actually follow his work now more as an observer of his behavior rather than Sasquatch. What I believe started with good intent, has led him to enhance his repertoire of video captures for a hopeful pick in a future television spot.

With so many videos, there's no place better to start than this one you have posted. There has been several breakdowns, but the 'white' movement is indeed a jogger, complete with hat and most likely accompanied by that 'wild' dog. This was filmed just off the local jogging path and Jim was very misleading when presenting the evidence. First was the edits, then followed with unedited, but no audio...until finally the whole story came out. All of his actions in this video go against the most basic rules of research. I cannot (and will not) forget him cutting away from a supposed Sasquatch, center screen, to check his hair in the camera shot (hence the edits). A veteran like him would not have made those 'mistakes', unless....

Again, sorry...I'm not here to debate, just thought this had been put to rest. Too many red flags at TGB for me. It's sooo nice to see another Sas Thread !! Keep it up :)

http://youtu.be/vz2KiJ5-KqI

One more, for better clarification.

http://youtu.be/IsRyHmhV9is

FlourishingLight1111
19th June 2014, 22:46
I do see white movement, there. And it very well could be someone out walking their dog. However, for me it doesn't negate that there also could've been a sasquatch sitting there eating before anyone else came on the scene. There may be wild dogs in the woods, there, but also someone who walks their dogs. Just because the dog might've been mislabeled as wild doesn't mean that Jim is a hoaxer. He says that he couldn't see the creature well with his naked eyes, but could see movement, so started recording it and used the zoom feature to capture what he couldn't see with his eyes. Yeah...it was a little weird that he pointed the lens at himself to make a comment, and then straightened his hair while he had his image in the lens, but I completely believe that he wasn't sure what he was getting footage of.

Where I used to go walking in the woods, where there were lots of tree structures, braided saplings, and stick signs, it was a very actively used public land. People would be out walking their dogs and especially on weekends, it was a very busy place. Yet, I had one encounter with an invisible bi-pedal being, during the day while other people were also hiking in the same woods. So, I don't see a problem if there were other people there, in Jim's vicinity, while there were the presence of sasquatch. Maybe he never saw the other person, if there was another person there.

I cannot believe that Jim would be able to fake a cloaked sasquatch, first of all. He has never mentioned them, in any of his videos, as being inter-dimensional, cloaking, invisible, or anything like that. So, why would he put that kind of hoax in there? As for the physical being that was there eating apples and nuts....again, that would be pretty difficult to fake. That would be one very expensive costume. The video that Jim made breaking it all down, watching it segment by segment, describing what he believes was going on....he did a great job! Anyone trying to hoax wouldn't do an in depth analysis, screen shot by screen shot..

Sorry, but a jogger, dog walker, and dog, whether wild or domesticated doesn't prove that Jim is hoaxing this.

Mark
21st June 2014, 08:04
Best way is to go out in nature and feel for yourself.

When I go into a hidden glade and silence my mind with my eyes closed I can hear them walk around me, they are good, but not that good ;-)

Remember, no fear, respect and clear intent, oh and lots of patience.

Frances
21st June 2014, 15:39
Hello Mark, your awareness of the inter dimensional Sasquatch in the U.K. gives conformation that they are all around us.
Being in a good place with no distractions means you can learn yourself to be aware of them.
Frances.

FlourishingLight1111
21st June 2014, 19:40
Hello Mark, your awareness of the inter dimensional Sasquatch in the U.K. gives conformation that they are all around us.
Being in a good place with no distractions means you can learn yourself to be aware of them.
Frances.

I belong to a group on Facebook in which there are quite a few people in the UK who have had experiences....mostly inter-dimensional, and with partial materialization, so they were able to see who it was. Fascinating stories. And Mark, I feel the same way. No fear, clear intent and respect are the best inner conditions for someone to have their own sasquatch experiences.

Frances
21st June 2014, 22:16
Hello Florishing Light 1111, would I be able to view the face book page?
I have a face book account, but I am not really active on it.
Frances.

FlourishingLight1111
22nd June 2014, 02:13
Hello Florishing Light 1111, would I be able to view the face book page?
I have a face book account, but I am not really active on it.
Frances.

I'll PM you.