PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Carl Munck The Code

lesacrevnar
17th June 2014, 18:13
Hi folks,

Are we all familiar with the cartesian coordinates system (x,y)?

On the appropriate Mercator projection of Earth, it will appear like in the picture below.

The builders of the pyramids mark the origin (0,0) with a lake big enough to be seen from space: Lake Victoria in Africa.

(x,y)
x will represent the longitude in degree minute second north or south, with maximum value 90 00'00" north or south
y will represent the latitude in deg min sec east or west, with maximum value 180 00'00" east or west

With that in hand you can go and watch the code peacefully:
a monument should reflect its coordinates (x,y)

gardener
17th June 2014, 20:35
hello lesacrevnar how is your insomnia? been thinking about you thank you for this useful post gardener x

The One
17th June 2014, 20:46
You will also find in my thread A History Of Ancient Egypt Part 1 (http://jandeane81.com/threads/2789-A-History-Of-Ancient-Egypt-Part-1) all 3 Carl Munck Videos

The Code is an ancient matrix system built up of monuments all across the globe. These monuments include megalithic stone works, pyramids, circular works, effigies, and ancient earth mound.Each structure is a point in a remarkable global matrix which explains a global positioning system involving the mathematical precisions of the Earth. In order to "read" this matrix one must first change the current Prime Meridian back to the pyramid fields at Giza. For longitude the ancient builders referenced their original Prime Meridian that ran from pole to pole marked by The Great Pyramid at Giza. Today it can be found at 31 degrees, 08 minutes,and 00.8 seconds to the east of our modern Greenwich Prime Meridian. For latitude, ancient monuments were referenced to the same equator that we use today. Once we do this, properly, the monuments of the global matrixsystem become as the individual pages of an encyclopedia,beautifully preserved through numbers and maps. Batteries not included or required. The access key is curiosity.

lesacrevnar
18th June 2014, 07:52
Thx for the useful reply.

But don't you find it weird that monuments that are at least 12000 years old have a architectural master plan that is similar to ours: equator, north and south poles?

On our side of time, since we use the telescopes and observe the sky, the north pole has never been the northern point of earth's axis of spin. So where does it come from and it found its way to become a worldwide convention?
Earth doesn't spin the way they taught us at school:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smMNp4I86kE

"Batteries not included, access key is curiosity" Carl Munck

You will also find in my thread A History Of Ancient Egypt Part 1 (http://jandeane81.com/threads/2789-A-History-Of-Ancient-Egypt-Part-1) all 3 Carl Munck Videos

The Code is an ancient matrix system built up of monuments all across the globe. These monuments include megalithic stone works, pyramids, circular works, effigies, and ancient earth mound.Each structure is a point in a remarkable global matrix which explains a global positioning system involving the mathematical precisions of the Earth. In order to "read" this matrix one must first change the current Prime Meridian back to the pyramid fields at Giza. For longitude the ancient builders referenced their original Prime Meridian that ran from pole to pole marked by The Great Pyramid at Giza. Today it can be found at 31 degrees, 08 minutes,and 00.8 seconds to the east of our modern Greenwich Prime Meridian. For latitude, ancient monuments were referenced to the same equator that we use today. Once we do this, properly, the monuments of the global matrixsystem become as the individual pages of an encyclopedia,beautifully preserved through numbers and maps. Batteries not included or required. The access key is curiosity.

lesacrevnar
18th June 2014, 11:29
yaaaaawwwwwnnnnnn
Thats funny
I didn't know it was insomnia
I should seek medical advice
But if I do, there won't be no post anymore as the inspiration reaches me in the morning. That time should find me asleep.
hello lesacrevnar how is your insomnia? been thinking about you thank you for this useful post gardener x

lesacrevnar
14th July 2014, 23:16
hi gardener
me again rolling and teaming with the insomnia