PDA

View Full Version : Is it important to protect our energy?

shamanseeker
16th June 2014, 18:03
http://www.wakingtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/personal-energy.jpg

I'd be very interested to hear others' opinions on this subject. I was told once that it's our job to give out energy into the environment and we need to accept being very tired in the process. But should we limit the amount of energy sent in certain directions? I had a bad experience recently where I felt someone was sucking too much energy out of me, a bit like an energy vampire so I was very interested in this article. Is it important to protect our energy?

‘Protecting your energy is vitally important. This applies to your daily living and not just when practicing energetic healing arts like Reiki.

Fundamentally, I believe that we are all connected (part of the same universal energy). However, until we achieve a total return to “oneness,” there remains individuality to our bodies and souls that we must be conscious of for our own health (physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually). We must monitor the ways in which we are connecting with others so that we are not drained or absorbing others’ negativity.’

Read more: http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/06/15/protecting-energy/

Wolf Khan
17th June 2014, 00:35
shamanseeker, of course it is , particuarly in todays climate.

Spiral
17th June 2014, 07:46
Giving your own energy is something to be very wary of.

Reiki & other forms of energy healing should be done by channelling energies, those of the Earth & the Cosmos, not by imparting ones own energies which will have negative effects for both parties.

It is as well to use some form of cleansing after doing each individual healing too, such as putting the hands under running cold water to "wash away" any residual energy or "backwash" from the patient, even if they are not present as in remote healing.

Each & every one of us transmutes cosmic energy for the Earth, & we pass it back the other way too, it makes a good meditative practice to focus on this combined with a focus on breathing with bare feet on the ground, the energy passing through the top of the head, the upturned hands & the soles of the feet, very balancing & grounding.

:meditating:

thetruthoflife
17th October 2014, 02:55
http://www.wakingtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/personal-energy.jpg

I'd be very interested to hear others' opinions on this subject. I was told once that it's our job to give out energy into the environment and we need to accept being very tired in the process. But should we limit the amount of energy sent in certain directions? I had a bad experience recently where I felt someone was sucking too much energy out of me, a bit like an energy vampire so I was very interested in this article. Is it important to protect our energy?

‘Protecting your energy is vitally important. This applies to your daily living and not just when practicing energetic healing arts like Reiki.

Fundamentally, I believe that we are all connected (part of the same universal energy). However, until we achieve a total return to “oneness,” there remains individuality to our bodies and souls that we must be conscious of for our own health (physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually). We must monitor the ways in which we are connecting with others so that we are not drained or absorbing others’ negativity.’

Read more: http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/06/15/protecting-energy/

We don't have energy. Our cells interact with the atmospheric light and this system keeps us alive, our cells manifest from out of light.

When we do healing it is not energy. As we are using our body, our body then emits a greater heat.

I learnt that our higher light spirit, the spirit that is above our organic life, leaves its presence, as the healing light self to interact with our family member.

Because we leave our own body circumstance to assist our family our body heats up, as it loses a part of its own self spiritual protection.

Our family member who we are interacting with, as healing, receives our light spirit as the assistance to heal their cellular interaction, only because its own light self is either missing light sounds or they interact in life with a negative conscious review.

When our higher family become aware of our act of sharing, they too join in the circumstance and heal us as we heal our family.

This is why Healers become spiritually aware via this circumstance of sharing love.
This is why we know that it is a self sacrifice to heal another human, and at times suffer for the interaction ourselves.

Many beautiful Healers have died themselves from cancer and I could never understand why. It was because they were so loving that they gave their own lives away to assist their family to know love.

Cearna
17th October 2014, 07:18
I'm sure I speak for many here that we would like to openly welcome into discussion on your weary way towards self expression. I think you would find that there are so many on TOT who have suffered as a result of evil intent to harm us, some from ET abductions who have already opened themselves in earlier times on TOT to share with us their pain. Both my husband and I had mothers who during childbirth, were possessed without consent, and their lives were so terrible it left us with dreadful scars to overcome in all our lives since birth, most of these suffering people are on TOT in the hope of sharing and helping ourselves and others in their plight, so please do not feel we are trying to damage you any further.

So first of all, before I speak on this thread on energy, I would appreciate that you might do something I constantly rave on about, and that is to say to yourself, I NOW OPEN UP. This will allow the joy of love to be available as I write about how, I have been taught. Many of us on Tot have been to Reiki and become Reiki channellers, some at the level of teacher. For us in one way or another we would have felt the energy come into us as we were tuned into this particular energy. Others have taken in many more energies for the particular purpose of energy healing, so to me at this juncture I take a very different point of view on whether we don't have energy. So I believe we all need to find love for and in ourselves as part of my creed of life, and for me each daily transference of love of any kind is through life energy.

We all have learnt that food has energy in it, which can be measured, and that amount is put on labels of our food. When ingested, that food yields healing and life forces which become necessary to all life inside us. So, right from the start, we feel or not feel energy to live through the day. Yes, it yields heat, as the calories are burnt during digestion, and yes the life force energy is then sent to all parts of the body into the cells. Then, in fact, taken back via the blood cells to eventually be released as waste in different ways.

Here we now differ greatly, in our thought patterns, for I've over many life times here and in the sky, studied life force energy, as it becomes so much a part of any Spiritual work. In Chinese gifts to us, their understanding of the movement of energy through the body has been gaining in real strength. The fire of Earth needs to be consequently studied as well, as this is what Earth tends to be - the conduit of energy to all other planets of this Universe, and so we on Earth, must constantly clear these gifts of fire, water, earth and air, throughout the fire.

Throughout the modalities we are seeing the fire signs on parade this month as they reach heavens wards and begin to shower us in joy as their gift to us is to create an even more sort of firey breath to help clear our channels of soil and jab us directly with an injection of fire into our very Soul. Fire is total life energy, so as you are told it is heat that usually heals, but just as often some one needs help in cooling off their fires so as to radiate this out to close the fires into one jet stream of air. When I heal someone like this I often tell myself I am putting a water fall into into the overheated area, of I've used a fan as well

I'm in joint responsibility as to let forth, on such a huge area, by giving and up to and including your spoken word on this, is what the forum is trying to explain to you. We all are pretty well versed in solid fact that we know of from our own initial life experiences, and my own social try to enter this forum, was in many ways greeted in much the same way as you are being greeted. I had done a lot of work into many areas of spirituality, but so have many on here, we are not beginners, we've been through the mill the same as you have, and I hope that in the end you will learn the same as I have that we all have something to contribute to the whole, but what I had learnt most definitely wasn't what some others want to hear either because they still have to learn or because they have already reached their own state of life which was what they needed to get to, but that doesn't mean that we can't listen to someone else, nor interject with something of our own, which might in fact contradict your own world of experience.

As for why many healers die of cancer, they are possibly giving their own life force until they run out and become ill themselves, which is why the headless horseman says we need to channel the energies to others and not give of ourselves. Then others may be at the stage where they need to die and they use cancer, because every one accepts that if you have cancer, then others are ready to let you go on without wishing to hold on to you. Then others may simply love some one so much they are prepared to take on the illness of some one else so they can go on to live and they will die in there stead. There should have to be no self sacrifice for a human to heal others if we bring in the light of love from Above via the crown chakra then we are nourished at the same time as we give out to some one else, as I consider that all Light is the love of Above and to channel it we have all the power anyone could ever want for whatever purpose.

17th October 2014, 09:38
I've said it before and I will keep saying it: complete, total and uncompromising energetic sovereignty is an absolutely integral part of survival until the moment we return to source.

Tribe
4th April 2015, 14:18
Emotional freedom means learning how to stay centered in a stressful, highly emotionally charged world. Since emotions such as fear, anger, and frustration are energies, you can potentially “catch” them from people without realizing it. If you tend to be an emotional sponge, it’s vital to know how to avoid taking on an individual’s negative emotions or the free-floating kind in crowds. Another twist is that chronic anxiety, depression, or stress can turn you into an emotional sponge by wearing down your defenses. Suddenly, you become hyper-attuned to others, especially those with similar pain. That’s how empathy works; we zero in on hot-button issues that are unresolved in ourselves. From an energetic standpoint, negative emotions can originate from several sources. What you’re feeling may be your own; it may be someone else’s; or it may be a combination. I’ll explain how to tell the difference and strategically bolster positive emotions so you don’t shoulder negativity that doesn’t belong to you.

This wasn’t something I always knew how to do. Growing up, my girlfriends couldn't wait to hit the shopping malls and go to parties, the bigger the better--but I didn't share their excitement. I always felt overwhelmed, exhausted around large groups of people, though I was clueless why. "What's the matter with you?" friends would say, shooting me the weirdest looks. All I knew was that crowded places and I just didn't mix. I'd go there feeling just fine but leave nervous, depressed, or with some horrible new ache or pain. Unsuspectingly, I was a gigantic sponge, absorbing the emotions of people around me.

With my patients, I’ve also seen how absorbing other people’s emotions can trigger panic attacks, depression, food, sex and drug binges, and a plethora of physical symptoms that defy traditional medical diagnosis. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report that more than two million Americans suffer from chronic fatigue. It’s likely that many of them are emotional sponges.

Here are some strategies from Emotional Freedom to practice. They will help you to stop absorbing other people’s emotions.

Emotional Action Step: How To Stay Centered In A Stressful World
To detach from other people’s negative emotions:

First, ask yourself: Is the feeling mine or someone else’s? It could be both. If the emotion such as fear or anger is yours, gently confront what’s causing it on your own or with professional help. If not, try to pinpoint the obvious generator. For instance, if you’ve just watched a comedy, yet you came home from the movie theater feeling blue, you may have incorporated the depression of the people sitting beside you; in close proximity, energy fields overlap. The same is true with going to a mall or packed concert.
When possible, distance yourself from the suspected source. Move at least twenty feet away; see if you feel relief. Don’t err on the side of not wanting to offend strangers. In a public place, don’t hesitate to change seats if you feel a sense of depression imposing on you.
For a few minutes, center yourself by concentrating on your breath: This connects you to your essence. Keep exhaling negativity, inhaling calm. This helps to ground yourself and purify fear or other difficult emotions Visualize negativity as gray fog lifting from your body, and hope as golden light entering. This can yield quick results.
Negative emotions such as fear frequently lodge in your emotional center at the solar plexus. Place your palm there as you keep sending loving-kindness to that area to flush stress out. For longstanding depression or anxiety, use this method daily to strengthen this center. It’s comforting and builds a sense of safety and optimism.
Shield yourself. A handy form of protection many people use, including healers with trying patients, involves visualizing an envelope of white light (or any color you feel imparts power) around your entire body. Think of it as a shield that blocks out negativity or physical discomfort but allows what's positive to filter in.
Look for positive people and situations. Call a friend who sees the good in others. Spend time with a colleague who affirms the bright side of things. Listen to hopeful people. Hear the faith they have in themselves and others. Also relish hopeful words, songs, and art forms. Hope is contagious and it will lift your mood.
Keep practicing these strategies. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel each time you’re on emotional overload. With strategies to cope, you can have quicker retorts to stressful situations, feel safer, and your sensitivities can blossom.

SOURCE :http://www.drjudithorloff.com/Free-Articles/4_Techniques_to_Protect_Your_Energy.htm

Dreamtimer
8th April 2015, 15:32
I am told now and again by people that they like my energy or that I have good energy. This is always interesting to me because I don't know how they perceive it and I don't necessarily try to exude or suppress my energy. It is what/how it is (depending on the day). For me, when someone gives me the creeps or I have a bad feeling about them it's my instincts. I don't feel like I can read peoples' energy. I do trust my instincts. Having said that, there are situations where people are talking bad or down on something or someone and I get a feeling that's unpleasant and gross and I just want to leave. if I can't, I may tune out the conversation or chime in and change the energy. I don't think of it that way when it's happening, it's an instinctive thing. But I can feel clearly when the right moment is or what the proper comment is. Years ago my spouse told me, "Choose your moments(battles)". Great advice.

Spiritwind
8th April 2015, 15:52
Yes, I do think it is important to be aware of and protective of our personal energy. I wrote the following a while back and didn't think I would actually post it. I realize it is a bit like a call to action, but aside from that expresses how I feel about energy.

So as I sit here in quiet contemplation my thoughts wander to my growing awareness of what has really been going on here on planet earth since far back into antiquity. It has become obvious to me after a lifetime of researching, reading, questioning what the truth is, that there have been multiple groups of beings that have survived previous cataclysmic events, kept their advanced technology very much alive, and have kept themselves completely hidden from the rest of us surface dwellers. I should say, most of the rest of us surface dwellers.*

And I would have to say for now, that I have come to the conclusion that we are being farmed. We are a resource. Our genetics, our life force energy, our very bodies are considered to belong to many of these beings. And whether some of them are completely different from us, hybrids and related to us, or actually still part of the continuous line of beings who have been using everything about the human body and the spirit that inhabits it as if it was a farm animal or crop, really doesn't matter.

What I realized, as I continued to reflect, is that all of these beings who believe they are superior to us have really got it all wrong. For one thing, I do not believe they can manufacture life force energy. That is why they need us. That energy does not actually belong to them, as it originates from source, a place they apparently are cut off from. And they are definitely inferior to us in spiritual development capabilities. That is why they HAVE to control us. When we get enough human bodies on earth that can see through this monumental deception, everything will change, just that quick.

So, maybe this isn't very enlightened of me, but I then stopped, and projected the thought to them, "your time is almost up. We're on to you, and others are waking up fast. You will not be able to go with us because you lack the one thing that makes us so valuable. Our ability to instantly remember who we are and reconnect to source. Once that happens your control mechanisms just don't seem to work as effectively anymore. We lose all fear about what you can do to us. You will be left behind because of your arrogance and lack of spiritual understanding. You will be the losers, because you have needed us to continue to fuel this false reality of pain, suffering, and death. If it wasn't for all the suffering you have caused for untold millennia, I would almost feel sorry for you. But instead, I will just walk away and continue to assist my fellow man in remembering who we are. We are like stars. We are dreamers who can just wake up. And the time is NOW! Dreamers Awaken!"