PDA

View Full Version : Illuminati Film, how Hollywood works

Sooz
15th June 2014, 10:02
Never heard of this movie before, 'Now you see me', released in 2013.

Fascinating backstory...in your face explanation of how the Illuminati works in Hollywood and how 'celebrities' are sucked in and spat out.

And of course how we are sucked in. Here they are at their best, explaining exactly what they do.

Very eye opening.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/now-see-illuminati-entertainment-industry/

ronin
15th June 2014, 13:30
when you begin to notice the symbolism or are shown it,it will appear everywhere.
the media,the movies,the music industry,in religion and in our history and architecture.

they seem blatant at throwing it in our faces.it s also said that whatever they do or are going to do they have to tell us that they are doing so.
that is part of the agreement.but they hide it all behind symbolism.their crafty way of honoring their contract!
it then becomes so mainstream that the information becomes disinformation and vice versa.
it,s so in your face that you cannot see it.and by the time you can it,s to late!

lead the lambs to the slaughter by their own freewill.feed them only what they need to know and they will fall in line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

they are well ahead of us and have covered every angle!

it does seem that they find it amusing and can now show everything in the public eye and it be considered a conspiracy!
i sense that they are loving it and laughing at us as we try to make sense of it all.
that is why they are so bold.

Black Panther
15th June 2014, 20:15
Am a movie addict. It's great to see movies while awake and aware
and the site The Vigilant Citizen is great in explaining a lot of these movies.

Like Eyes Wide Shut : http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/

Really liked this movie Prisoners : http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/esoteric-meaning-movie-prisoners/
So don't read the Esoteric meaning before watching, because of spoilers.

they seem blatant at throwing it in our faces.it s also said that whatever they do
or are going to do they have to tell us that they are doing so. that is part of the agreement.

Best way to hide is in the open.
For us it's easy to notice, but others think it's just conspiracy theory stuff
not meaning anything. Most people totally believe the materialistic world
is all there is, so they don't understand the importance of symbolism affecting
us on deeper levels. It's obvious 'they' DO understand.

16th June 2014, 11:09
Am a movie addict. It's great to see movies while awake and aware
and the site The Vigilant Citizen is great in explaining a lot of these movies.

Like Eyes Wide Shut : http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/

Really liked this movie Prisoners : http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/esoteric-meaning-movie-prisoners/
So don't read the Esoteric meaning before watching, because of spoilers.

Best way to hide is in the open.
For us it's easy to notice, but others think it's just conspiracy theory stuff
not meaning anything. Most people totally believe the materialistic world
is all there is, so they don't understand the importance of symbolism affecting
us on deeper levels. It's obvious 'they' DO understand.

Absolutely. Hidden in plain sight! I have to agree with you BP that it's much more fulfilling watching movies while aware of the symbolism, once one gets past the initial shock of how rife it is.

Sooz
16th June 2014, 11:23
Once your eyes are opened, you can never see the same things again.

You can see how the characters are styled, how the characters are maligned and demonised if they are going against the NWO agenda. I'm talking about mainstream sitcoms and general crap on TV and movies. The media is a very powerful medium managed by very powerful people.

It's very cleverly done and done ever so slowly. I mean, over decades, (a generation), not years. I'm old enough to see it now. Very clearly.

I can also see how clearly I was caught up in it all when I was younger. I had NO idea then of course. That's the zinger. Only thing one can do now is warn others, but then how do you do that without coming across like a crazy person, lol....

Catsquotl
16th June 2014, 11:24
I wonder. Ronin states they have to tell us as part of the agreement. what agreement. an agreement needs 2 parties. I don't agree to nuthing.

also hidden in plain sight? I am starting to think it is wishfull thinking on their part. And because we believe it is a hidden givven in plain sight it is us that make it so

take the matrix movie. somewhat acurate depictinon and oh we have one shot with one hero right... exactly what we have been believing for most of our lives.

With love
Eelco

Sooz
16th June 2014, 11:32
Eelco you may not agree with their agenda and neither do I.

But it is our collective worldwide silence which tells them it's all good to go.

That's why we have to crack up a stink.

And it's starting to happen. Very slowly, but it's something.

I saw some astonishing things in MSN today here in Oz, challenging the government, which I've never seen before by journalists. It's a start.

Catsquotl
16th June 2014, 11:37
Eelco you may not agree with their agenda and neither do I.

But it is our collective worldwide silence which tells them it's all good to go.

True.

I was just wondering about the agrreement and hidden in plain sight parts.
Nothing is agreed and they know so.
Nothing is revieled as part of that agreement.

At best we are indoctrinated by how they wish it to become.

As soon as we stop agreeing to that and start living the lives we want. etc etc etc....

With Love
Eelco

The One
16th June 2014, 12:02
I think this video is justified in this thread Secrets in Plain Sight 1-23 (Full video)

Secrets In Plain Sight is an awe inspiring exploration of great art, architecture, and urban design which skillfully unveils an unlikely intersection of geometry, politics, numerical philosophy, religious mysticism, new physics, music, astronomy, and world history.

Exploring key monuments and their positions in Egypt, Stonehenge, Jerusalem, Rome, Paris, London, Edinburgh, Washington DC, New York, and San Francisco brings to light a secret obsession shared by pharaohs, philosophers and kings; templars and freemasons; great artists and architects; popes and presidents, spanning the whole of recorded history up to the present time.

As the series of videos reveals how profound ancient knowledge inherited from Egypt has been encoded in units of measurement, in famous works of art, in the design of major buildings, in the layout of city streets and public spaces, and in the precise placement of obelisks and other important monuments upon the Earth, the viewer is led to perceive an elegant harmonic system linking the human body with the architectural, urban, planetary, solar, and galactic scales

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4