PDA

View Full Version : Aristocratic-genocidal-construction

Ria
13th June 2014, 22:46
I think this is a good account from a personal perspective.
http://self-realisation.com/grand-illusions/inside-911-an-aristocratic-genocidal-construction/

Oddly it has reminded me of a boss I had in the late 70s who firmly believed that she was part of the elite and every one els was superfluous to requirement, unless you could provide something of use.
She was definitely one of those woman.

Interesting that you could live with someone, believing you had a good marriage and it can change at the flick of a switch, leading to a planed death.

norman
13th June 2014, 23:57
I think I believe it, but it's so typically spot on for something a person who was paid to write about 9/11 from a conspiracy theorist's point of view would write. It's even got the Afghan opium money bit right. And the attempted hit on her by her husband and his band of crooks could have come straight out of an airport novel.

But, as I said, I think I believe it.

Ria
14th June 2014, 06:37
I think I believe it, but it's so typically spot on for something a person who was paid to write about 9/11 from a conspiracy theorist's point of view would write. It's even got the Afghan opium money bit right. And the attempted hit on her by her husband and his band of crooks could have come straight out of an airport novel.

But, as I said, I think I believe it.
Yes, I know what you mean, 9/11 is old news for us, but adds to the pot.
I resonate with the woman's account of finding out what kind of people she was surrounded by and the dawning of the truth.

Sooz
14th June 2014, 10:02
Very interesting Ria. Thanks.
Yep, believe it.