PDA

View Full Version : Explorers of the Consciousness

Altaira
12th June 2014, 18:45
I am starting this thread with an intent to place information about exploring of consciousness. Sometimes I stumble upon a nice read or video on this topic and would like to share it withh all of you.
It would be nice if you all can add to this so we can build broader perspective on what the consciousness is and how it is manifesting.

I would start with the physicist Tom Campbell who is one of the most respected researchers in this area not just from scientific point of view but also from first hand.
Physicist and consciousness researcher, Thomas Campbell, discusses the nature of reality in terms of consciousness logically and scientifically explains the normal and the paranormal, mind and matter, physics and metaphysics, philosophy and theology. He has many videos I just chose one of them.

What happens after we die? - NASA physicist Tom Campbell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwxsnKcwei4

Altaira
13th June 2014, 07:46
the next one in my list is
F. Holmes "Skip" At w a ter is the former President of The Monroe Institute, a world-renowned nonprofit organization conducting research and offering educational programs supporting the evolution of consciousness. He has been part of the growth of the Institute since 1977.
... I haven't read a lot about him but he is a leading authority within the remote viewing circles.

Here is some info and his book which is now in my priority list. I like that title "Captain of my ship, Master of my soul".

He also have been exploring the UFO phenomena using RV

My feeling is that the use of remote-viewing surveillance as a corroborative information source concerning UFO reports is appropriate. If a thousand people in Phoenix, Arizona report seeing a UFO on a certain date (as has happened) it seems logical to find out if local radar detected anything or if there is any photographic evidence of such a sighting (which there was). It also seems logical to me that remote-viewing surveillance of that particular space-time coordinate, carefully tasked with appropriate "blinding" protocols, would provide further information of interest.

This is link to his book I couldn't figure out how to upload this pdf https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BzP52_jExIwpYWxQLTF1VjVvUlE
or from here

This perceptive man who had all kinds of "coincidences" since youth, can teach us alot about life in other dimensions while still in this physical body, government involvement in early "psychic" programs like STAR GATE that Skip was involved in working closely with Stanford Research International and the prime scientists there on the subject. And what an interesting, down to earth description of all the things he went thru being in that "whacko" group in the military. And then learn about his intense sought-out involvement with the private Monroe Institute after military retirement.

He gives us clear guidelines of how to gear up our perception so that we can engage BOTH parts of our brain, not just one, analytical, side, and participate in this exciting adventure of flying thru the dimensional universe AND ACTUALLY PARTICIPATING IN what all-encompassing life is all about!! It's nice to see "macho" guys interested in this "soft" stuff and guiding us into the new age of exploration, tolerance, and opening us up to the possibilities to "save our current world by saving ourselves from ignorance", etc. Just the greatest book for a balance of all that is hopeful in the world here today!! Most importantly, his spiritual connection with the Oneness in the Universe is fabulous!! Even working with loved ones: (p.197): "I had come to know thru out-of-body experience and spiritual insight that what we call DEATH is but a transition from one realm to another. I see birth and death as doorways. . . So I see death not as a tragedy but as a welcome release from the confines of the physical body. Nonetheless, a few days after my sister's death, I sensed a whisper of soft-spoken authority from within. It was a call to action, understated but of profound, compelling strength. I was told to use the skills that I had mastered in the Lifelife program at the Institute to help my sister." What a great book, with a fitting title!!

Catsquotl
13th June 2014, 10:02
I just found out about saccads and saccad masking. it has to do with how our brain processes what we see. a saccad is a very fast eye movent during which the brain rejects visual imput and hides the fact that it did so by construing its own interpretation of how the world should look.
an example would be standing close to a mirror and looking into your left and right eye. you will see the eyes alternately, but not the movement from one to the other.

thinking about that it seems that the stage of arising and passing away in the vipassana meditation movement is the awareness if that fact as many who experience that talk about it as noticing movement seen as jagged and on/off like instead of continuous.

with love
Eelco who will look into that as well as cognitive biasses.

Altaira
21st June 2014, 08:08
I am posting here some more content of the Jane Roberts books which I found on YouTube. Seth the entity who provides the information speaks about the eternal ultimate truth about who we are not just a human beings but as eternal souls. He also talks about the nature and structure of reality and humans what we are made and why we are the way we are. He explains the nature of earth and its souls, other living beings on earth and a lot more.

These videos are introductory and explain who Seth is and how it all started. It is a whole series which can be found on youtube I am posting just the first one to give you short info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY1tSfk5KnM&index=1&list=PL23DAB900EF2B11C2

I think this will resonates more with those who have experienced in some ways their own higher self and are more concerned about their our own inner development than with those who seek wisdom outside their own souls.
However no matter what I think here is the material and if you find interesting you can find a lot more of it on You Tube.

Seth - The Nature Of Personal Reality - Chapter 1 Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZTflA5tbc0

Seth - The Nature Of Personal Reality - Chapter 1 Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDGWAZ35tVY

If I have to summarise this with one sentence it will be : We create our own reality. This is a simple truth that we have all heard or read elsewhere but speaking for myself it took me a while to grasp what it actually means.

Altaira
11th July 2014, 21:06
I know some people here who explore the OBE techniques so I want to add another interesting and as I think useful book.

Another file I find difficult upload so here is the online link http://obe4u.com/files/the_phase.pdf

Cearna
12th July 2014, 11:50
We have or had a lady in Sydney whose mother also channelled Seth and wrote some books from him only she had to call him Same in case Jane Roberts took umbrage about her writing Seth as well, so if you see her books it is Seth as well. As she got older he began to channel through Marnie, and they were running workshops with Seth speaking through her. My friend attended his workshop and helped at some of them and her friend worked with Marnie on a regular basis, I believe in his method of creating your own reality.

When I was in Amsterdam, I heard someone tell me you need to go and meet Seth, he will help you. When I arrived back in Sydney I felt a bit stupid, but rang up and spoke to the friend. telling her I need to speak to Seth and the reason for going there. she was quite ok about this and said Marnie will look into it for you. Marnie rang me back to say Seth knew of me and why I was to go there, so we made an appointment.

When I went in, he came through Marnie, he had done my Astrological chart, and spoke to me a bit about the relationship I had just begun with the Arab man from Israel, and then he told me that I was there under false pretences that what he really had to speak to me about was that I had called out to the Universe to ask for help in giving the energies out to others who might need them, and he told me that I should have learnt all sorts of things as a child spiritually speaking, but had no teaching, so some one had offered to come to be with me and Seth was there to introduce me to him and show me how to talk to him. this is when I formally met Ivan. It was Seth who through Marnie taught me to spell with the alphabet and a pendulum, which is still my preferred method of talking to Ivan. It was all very weird, but even more weird when I realised I had worked with Seth as my Spirit Guide way back in biblical times, and he just felt so familiar to me. So trust his work.

Thanks for the videos Altaira.

Altaira
25th November 2014, 22:47
Here William Buhlman, gives very detailed information of what consciousness is from first hand experience. He talks about who we are and what we are not, debunks most of the misconceptions we have been brought up with and how important is to let everything go and explore our own consciousness. We are not human beings, we are not what we think we are and we are not our thoughts which are just one of the vehicles our consciousness uses to explore the universe.

I personally totally agree with what he says here. This is well worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZNmwCD1pA&feature=youtu.be

Altaira
25th February 2015, 08:36
A short essay by William Buhlman

What is the structure of the universe?

As science continues to focus on the external physical world they fail to recognize the greatest discovery in the history of mankind. Based upon many decades of out-of- body exploration the universe is without a doubt a multidimensional continuum. The true structure of the universe is based upon a progression or layers of energy and the physical world is but the dense outer epidermis layer (less than 1%) of this massive projection of energy. During OBEs, NDEs and during the process of death our consciousness naturally enters the parallel, less dense, energy segment of the multidimensional continuum.

The universe can be perceived as a projection of consciousness that manifests as a multidimensional hologram consisting of countless different frequencies. As we explore inward each dimension is progressively less dense and increasingly thought responsive. The resulting vibrational realities and dimensions coexist together - there is no separation by distance - all dimensions are here and now, existing with us. For example all radio, cell phone and television frequencies exist with us now, but each coexists within its individual frequency. In other words there are many frequencies of stable energy and only the outer crust of the continuum is matter. The end result is truly magnificent – countless energy realities all occupying the same space.

It is mind expanding to realize that each of us currently exist as a living, conscious microcosm of the entire universe, seen and unseen. At this moment, we exist within every major dimensional frequency of the universe. Our consciousness awareness and the universe are both multidimensional. Our various states of awareness; including our dreams, lucid dreams, OBEs, NDEs and the full spectrum of trance states are all evidence of our multidimensional nature. Even our very birth and death provide solid evidence of our entry and exit within the multidimensional universe.

For us to truly comprehend the vast universe we dwell within it’s essential for us to reexamine our dependence upon primitive beliefs and discover and practice an effective inner exploration method that resonates with us. Becoming an active explorer of consciousness is the essential key to obtaining the answers to the great mysteries of our existence. Our ability to comprehend and effectively navigate within our future nonphysical environment will depend upon what we do now to be prepared. The inner dimensional path before us is clear, become an explorer of consciousness - make it a priority today.

http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=f510c1b4eb99ca518d2e09079&id=4ae6093192

Altaira
12th March 2015, 06:41
Tom Campbell: The Key to Understanding Our Reality
In the early 1900's, physicists understood the nature of Reality better then than they do now."

In this excerpt from the May 2014 Spokane workshop, Tom Campbell clarifies 100 years of misinterpretations by physicists regarding the meaning of the Double Slit Experiment.

What does the Double Slit Experiment tell us about the nature of Reality?

"The Key is information" R=I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhMIz_iJtzQ

lookbeyond
13th March 2015, 06:30
Outstanding thread Altaira, thanyou for the reminder :),lb

Breeze
14th March 2015, 19:07
Oops posted on wrong thread :o:

Update:

Well that got my knickers in a twist - lol. Phew. Sorted now.

Altaira I have only just seen this thread from you linking it............ looks wonderful and inspiring, so I will return here after the weekend after celebrating Mother's Day...... which really means me cooking for a full house. Funny how that works :blsh::hilarious:

Always great to see them,

I'll do a quiet Mother's day on Mondday methinks.