PDA

View Full Version : Study claims chemotherapy provides a cure only a little over 2% of the time

shamanseeker
10th June 2014, 19:00
I believe most of us who contribute on the forum are aware of the dangers of chemotherapy but I think it's important to spread the word.

‘A study published in August 2003 revealed that of adult cancer in the USA and Australia, the use of chemotherapy, when looking at adjuvant and curative use, provided a cure only 2.1% of the time in the USA and 2.3% of the time in Australia.’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdLyMhNdcSc#t=131

Read more: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/04/11/study-shows-chemotherapy-does-not-work-97-of-the-time/

Wolf Khan
11th June 2014, 00:33
The superior treatment is with the use of the relevant psychodelics. Chemo kills more of the patients it treats, than those who survive.

Sooz
11th June 2014, 08:17
Thanks for posting this shamanseeker....

Big Bump!

Tribe
11th June 2014, 08:18
I certainly get that feeling !!! Xx

Cearna
11th June 2014, 09:03
I had treatment with this poisonous s***, and I came through it . My treatment was in 2003 and I'm still here. The reason I underwent it was because my Angels knew that the problem I had was in just one cell within the white cells of my blood. It had since, I was born made itself into the wrong shape, and during times of stress, got out of hand. They were hoping that with such a radical treament, it just might force that cell to go the right way.

However, my doctor told me on arrival at the hospital and having my bone marrow tested that I might as well understand I had my own and buckleys of getting better. I had three months of treatment, and after the first one, my blood began to make red cells again, after three times that this happened he decided ,to stop and hope for the best. After 18 months he said, that as far as he was concerned I was one of only 30% that made their way back. He assured me that, he had no way of knowing what I had going for me, but whatever it was it worked, because he expected no good result.

Now, I will say what I had going for me, first of all was I believed from the start that I would come through it OK, and never once did I waver from that. I had no fear of not getting through it with everything working again. I asked Ivan, was this the time I was meant to go, he answered, "No, not if you do not wish it to be so", so I settled down to let the Doctor do his thing and let the Angels do the rest for me and my contribution was to get my own head space out of the way to allow healing to take place. MY doctor, thinking I had nothing to lose allowed me to have my crystals at my side and to take the medicine from my Homeopath which was the medicine against x-rays.

I still have that stinking stuff inside me to some extent which is probably why I find it more difficult than others to overcome the effects of chem-trails. But quite frankly, I believe whether or not you come out with a cure after this treatment has more to do with your state of mind and in my case faith and trust, than it has to do with any of this particular treatment. You cannot waver in the belief that you will become cured though, any wavering to the negative can set you back completely. I believe first of all that your own mind condition causes most illness, in my case it was that I felt I could no longer cope with the amount I had to do, and it is your own mind condition that heals you or not. If you put your faith in any particular cure, or just simply in changing the way you live the cure will come to you, a bit faster if you use healing energies along with that.

shamanseeker
11th June 2014, 15:12
I think you hit the nail on the head when you said "I had no fear", Cearna! Fear kills more people than anything else in my opinion. If only everyone could get rid of their fear, the world would be a wonderful place.