PDA

View Full Version : Linda Moulton Howe on Mantids

Calz
9th June 2014, 16:27
Really not something I have followed closely as I have no direct experience.

Found it quite interesting even though I have long stopped listening to C2C and found her contributions only interesting on occasion.

This one is good ...

She is open (at least at the time of the interview) to those sharing information regarding Mantids ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh8gOgK8oWk

Spiral
9th June 2014, 16:47
Cheers Calz, this one to save for a suitable afternoon :chrs:

Do you mind if I change the title to "Linda Moulton Howe on Mantids" ? Make it easier to find if researching mantids or looking for her work.

Calz
9th June 2014, 16:59

Do you mind if I change the title to "Linda Moulton Howe on Mantids" ? Make it easier to find if researching mantids or looking for her work.

Please do if it suits you ... perhaps not so subtle a gentle push in your direction.

Spiral
9th June 2014, 17:08
Cheers Calz, I didn't realise it was her from the initials LMH , she is always worth a listen, good clear voice she has too for crappy little computer speakers !

Calz
9th June 2014, 17:10
Never popped for her books but heard her on a regular basis when I used to listen to C2C.

This was better than I have ever heard from her and it makes good sense (to me ...)

Herbert
9th June 2014, 19:17
What she describes at the very beginning - a vet dissecting a dead cow and finding no marks on it , yet the heart is missing - I can only relate to as psychic surgery in the extreme. I do know 2 psychic surgeons who can dissolve gall stones using their ability to see energies and having the knowledge that everything that seems solid is in fact just concentrated energy. They can also correct heart disease psychically through energetic work on the valves, so that no physical operation needs to be performed. They can insert energetic wedges, springs and other needed shapes by using the vortex as the energetic creative force, to for instance, open restricted blood vessels.

I know people will find this hard to believe unless they have actually witnessed it. I'm only saying there is a precedent for humans having this ability, and there is no need to be looking off planet for another race.

As to who on this planet would be experimenting with psychic surgery on that level? Well the first ones who come to mind are the black ops military, NSA, secretive, governmental mind controlled freaks. The ones who strap psychic children to beds with intravenous life support and various feel good, or feel bad cocktails for reward and punishment. They electronically hook their brains up to giant computers with the details for targeting their selected victims with concentrated and vicious psychic attacks.

So I put it down to the military because no semi-physical E.T. race would have any need for doing this. On the other hand since when did mankind need a reason for experimenting without concern for morality or ethics?

mojo
9th June 2014, 19:48
the type that was witnessed here was calling 'insectoid,' but 'mantis' works too. It was tall and very thin round eyes and triangle head. Observed it a few times at distance of greater than 100 feet but once by surprise the craft moved closer to my position and observed with interior light illuminated briefly about 50 feet away. No emotions or reactions just watching me but seemed very aware and when I went to pull my camcorder out it was gone. The mantis did not seem to be hiding and intentionally illuminated for me to see him.

Calz
12th June 2014, 15:58
Well I hope the thread doesn't end here already.

Her many radio spots on C2C came across as a reporter whereas this one has her putting her many years of experience to voice her own understanding of what is going on ... the big picture sort of thing.

What was fascinating to me was what she suggested (via many interviews with abductees) regarding of what was happening with our "souls".

Really???

Our souls???

Wow ...

... anyone???

Spiral
12th June 2014, 16:45
I haven't been able to listen to it yet because the ear phone socket on my laptop has packed in, but I have copied it for later :thup:

Calz
12th June 2014, 16:59
Hope you can "get there" ... adds an interesting scope of "possibilities" ...

Tonz
13th June 2014, 14:56
Well I hope the thread doesn't end here already.

Her many radio spots on C2C came across as a reporter whereas this one has her putting her many years of experience to voice her own understanding of what is going on ... the big picture sort of thing.

What was fascinating to me was what she suggested (via many interviews with abductees) regarding of what was happening with our "souls".
Really???

Our souls???
Wow ...
... anyone???

Yes calz ,did notice Linda summarizing through vast years of experience and persistence to give her personal opinions rather than a more objective approach but i think for her and those many years ,it would be impossible for her to opinion any other way.
As for the souls ,what do you feel about her perspectives?

Calz
14th June 2014, 09:06
As for the souls ,what do you feel about her perspectives?

I don't know ... and that troubles me deeply.

I don't know how else to answer that.

I was in great shape prior to having any doubt about "taking the white light tunnel" at the end of life.

No ... don't dump that all on Simon ... a number of people have come to that conclusion.

Prior to that I had lost any fear of death ... pfff ... who cares ... jump into the white light tunnel and connect with your soul group for a bit of well deserved relaxation and reflection.

Years I felt that way ... and it may yet be true but I lost my conviction of such.

Linda suggesting interference from a "source much lower than "SOURCE" " regarding who does what with our souls either upon death or prior (as she suggests placing souls into a clone when it isn't "time" for it to die ...) ... well that troubles me and why I open myself to see what others may feel.

Cal

Tonz
14th June 2014, 15:05
Linda suggesting interference from a "source much lower than "SOURCE" " regarding who does what with our souls either upon death or prior (as she suggests placing souls into a clone when it isn't "time" for it to die ...) ... well that troubles me and why I open myself to see what others may feel.

i think i will have to listen to the interview again to a clearer view ,but not tonight,as i am half asleep like i was when listened to it the first time.lol.
i did want to comment on how the interview was with art bell ,you could hardly tell as he hardly interrupted,man what patient a listener/interviewer.

Alice44
14th June 2014, 22:22

Thanks, Spiral. I'm very much interested in the topic of Mantids. Don't really want to say why but seems there's a lot of bad press about them and I'd like to get to the bottom of it, if possible.

Spiral
15th June 2014, 08:43
Thanks, Spiral. I'm very much interested in the topic of Mantids. Don't really want to say why but seems there's a lot of bad press about them and I'd like to get to the bottom of it, if possible.

You too eh ?

Getting to the bottom of it is a tall order indeed, our ideas, beliefs & prejudices are a real block where this type of thing is concerned.

Tonz
15th June 2014, 14:15
Getting to the bottom of it is a tall order indeed, our ideas, beliefs & prejudices are a real block where this type of thing is concerned.

we'll get there one day ,maybe we are closer than what we think.

lift the veil
15th June 2014, 15:41
I would love to know more about all the information she has documented however it seems you have to be a subscriber and pay a fee in order to get the info from her x-files section of her website, earthfiles.com.

The insider who told her that the ETs made the dinosaurs was interesting. He said they (the ets) had been messing with the gentics of animals on earth for the last 270 my. The earliest dinosaurs date back to 230 mya so the ETs probably spent some time tweaking the dino ancestor (archosaurs) to get their line up (the dino line) and running.

I wonder if the ETs had anything to do with the permian mass extinction at 250 mya, which the archosaurs managed to survive and go on to "evolve" into the dinosaurs.

norman
15th June 2014, 17:54
Because of this thread, I've been listening to all the available earthfiles podcasts on my portable device. Thanks Calz.

It's annoying that I can't follow up the interesting stuff on the website without forking out 45 dollars.

So far, the most mind boggling thing I've heard in the podcasts is the one about a truck driver in Nebraska seeing a giant scorpion kind of thing gripping tight on a cows back and sucking the cows blood out of it's neck through a 'tail'. The cow was in agony and bellowing loudly. All this while a bright light/object stood by at treetop level.

Kind of puts the government's silence about UFOs in a different light.