PDA

View Full Version : The Trap

The One
6th June 2014, 10:37
If you stop and look closely at your thoughts and beliefs, you will discover that instead of serving you, they serve the agenda of the ruling Elite. Although you may feel you are immune to religious and political propaganda, your immunity is overpowered by the repetition of messages that burrow into your subconscious just below your conscious radar. The ruling Elite have taught you slave consciousness. You tick-tack through life with alarm clocks, car clocks, work clocks, the TV clock, the cell phone clock, wrist watches, wall clocks and calendars. It's “breakfast time”, “lunch hour”, “break time”, “traffic hour”, “news hour”, “happy hour”, “week end”, “dinner time”, “bed time”, “tax time”. You sit in traffic, stand in line-ups, watch mind numbing TV trivia interrupted by endless commercials. You settle for a 14 day holiday out of the 365 days it takes for the Earth to circle the Sun. You trade your labor for digits at the bank. You celebrate birthdays, New Years, Valentine's day, St. Patrick's Day and countless other repetitive cycles of commercialized nonsense. From cradle to grave, you obediently tick-tack through life like an automaton, serving the ruling Elite. Despite the servitude, they have somehow convinced you that you are free.

The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YeouWXICBPM/UNIjVL1iojI/AAAAAAAACnY/eKdjDjpEVMo/s400/Normal%2Bis%2Bgetting%2Bdressed%2Bin%2Bclothes%2Bt hat%2Byou%2Bbuy%2Bfor%2Bwork%2Band%2Bdriving%2Bthr ough%2Btraffic%2Bin%2Ba%2Bcar%2Bthat%2Byou%2Bare%2 Bstill%2Bpaying%2Bfor%2B%25E2%2580%2593%2Bin%2Bord er%2Bto%2Bget%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bjob%2Byou%2Bneed%2Bto%2 Bpay%2Bfor%2Bthe%2Bclothes%2Band%2Bthe%2Bcar%2B-KoT.png

The video below is an amazing interview was done back in 1985 with a former KGB agent who was trained in subversion techniques. He explains the 4 basic steps to socially engineering entire generations into thinking and behaving the way those in power want them to. It's shocking because our world has been transformed in the exact same way, and followed the exact same steps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk

Calz
6th June 2014, 11:05
Yes this is a portion of what we are working against.

Cards stacked ... yet many suggest "higher forces" are working to level the playing field.

Okay ...

That does mean anyone is coming here to "save" us ...

Perhaps there are those who are coming to level to playing fields who are giving us (finally) a chance to stand up for ourselves.

What???

Too busy with "dancing with the stars or the game of the week"???

Oy

Cal

Sooz
6th June 2014, 11:43
I so get this and thank F....k I got out of it 16 years ago. I was so caught up in the matrix it wasn't funny. I was knee deep in it for over 25 years.

Now I live a much simpler life. Thank you to the Universe!:D

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YeouWXICBPM/UNIjVL1iojI/AAAAAAAACnY/eKdjDjpEVMo/s400/Normal%2Bis%2Bgetting%2Bdressed%2Bin%2Bclothes%2Bt hat%2Byou%2Bbuy%2Bfor%2Bwork%2Band%2Bdriving%2Bthr ough%2Btraffic%2Bin%2Ba%2Bcar%2Bthat%2Byou%2Bare%2 Bstill%2Bpaying%2Bfor%2B%25E2%2580%2593%2Bin%2Bord er%2Bto%2Bget%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bjob%2Byou%2Bneed%2Bto%2 Bpay%2Bfor%2Bthe%2Bclothes%2Band%2Bthe%2Bcar%2B-KoT.png

6th June 2014, 12:05
That Ellen quote is so spot on. :cool: