PDA

View Full Version : Be Kind!

shamanseeker
5th June 2014, 15:07
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10314026_717008811674814_7594130882790168225_n.jpg

Cearna
6th June 2014, 07:28
So true, we of British origins were taught not to tell your troubles, so in times of real worry we go around inwardly mulling over, in Sydney there were many who talk to themselves, and if you are one who "feels", you will just feel the atmosphere of a place. I remember that in Jerusalem the overwhelming feeling was of anger, most of those who live in cities have that stress hanging over them. In Sydney, everyone seems to be rushing about, and tempers are not too good. I find it hard to sit on a train for 3 hours going home after a long day away from the much quieter town where I live and I cannot abide mothers who let their small children run up and down the aisles, with plenty of noise whilst I am trying to have a good sleep (I'm afraid I'm much the same, with the squeelers at the top of their lungs in shopping centres -so much for old age, no where near as much tolerance for the removal of my peace and quiet, however I agree with the sign, I don't tell the mothers off, they have enough to put up with. It wasn't till I discovered that those who seemed to me to have very good lives all had their own battle going on in their lives somewhere, and I thought it was just me !!!!! So give a smile and try to refrain from the inevitable harsh words that others seem to want to pass your way, they hurt!!!!!!!!

The One
6th June 2014, 08:38
Be kind and be good it costs nothing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqtxl4Qc_7A

shamanseeker
6th June 2014, 15:50
After I posted this, I felt a bit responsible (I say responsible because it's very negative to feel guilt) and hypocritical so this message is more for me than for others! I often find it hard to put up with some people and having grown up with a mother who had the most atrocious temper, despite being on the whole a very calm person, I am capable of lashing out verbally sometimes.

I have found that when I go to the elementary school where I work one day a week that if I ask to be filled with the pink energy of compassion, understanding and love that this does help and has a big effect.

ronin
6th June 2014, 19:05
Be kind to those that deserve kindness.

you know who they are.

be selective because there are those that will take advantage of you.

Moonlight
7th June 2014, 12:06
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/c7/d8/39/c7d839c048743eaa389b7eb93b07dd28.jpg

I met an angel this week. I was taking a break outside enjoying the sun rays when I saw an old man walking down the sidewalk. He was using a cane and was very slow. I smiled at him from a distance, and when he got close, he told me that I was a beautiful person and that my smile illuminated the world. Wow, what a nice compliment. I thanked him for it and told him he was an angel for me on that day. He walked pass me and then came back and told me how his wife had left and also a daughter which passed when she was only 38 years old. So we talked, and he cried a bit, and I became his angel on that day too. Funny that. We shared only a moment together and both our lives have been lifted by it.

lookbeyond
8th June 2014, 09:23
So true, Moonlight, thanks for sharing

Sooz
8th June 2014, 09:38
After I posted this, I felt a bit responsible (I say responsible because it's very negative to feel guilt) and hypocritical so this message is more for me than for others! I often find it hard to put up with some people and having grown up with a mother who had the most atrocious temper, despite being on the whole a very calm person, I am capable of lashing out verbally sometimes.

I have found that when I go to the elementary school where I work one day a week that if I ask to be filled with the pink energy of compassion, understanding and love that this does help and has a big effect.

I understand shamanseeker, lol....I had a Father like that, it's in me too.

Remember we are not perfect and all human. Not android robots. To be human is to make errors.:thup:

We learn as we go along.

Sooz

Tribe
9th June 2014, 10:54
And smile .... Because...

Smiling is infectious,
you catch it like the flu.
when someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner,
and someone saw my grin.
when he smiled I realized.
I'd passed it on to him!
I thought about that smile,
then I realized it's worth.
a single smile just like mine,
could travel round the Earth

Love to all tribe x

Tribe
10th June 2014, 07:54
With love always tribe x

shamanseeker
10th June 2014, 18:37
Talking of smiling, I went to the fifth year elementary's party the other day (they're moving onto the Middle School) and they gave me a book of messages from the children. The thing they thanked me most for was the fact that I smile at them :)