PDA

View Full Version : GMO's, Vaccines + Psychotropic Drugs with Mike Adams of Natural News

Sooz
23rd September 2013, 07:39
Hi All,

Absolutely fantastic interview last Friday 20 Sept 2013, between Alex Jones and Mike Adams of Natural News:

On GMO's, Vaccines, Psychotropic Drugs etc.

A very lively, highly informative, humorous and entertaining discussion. Mike Adams is on fire!

There is stuff in this interview which is high-octane information. I will have to listen to it again.

AJ and MA even offered up a $1 million bounty for Piers Morgan and/or the CEO's of big pharma to take on camera, with a third party to guarantee they are taking vaccines issued to the public, up to 1,000 shots of the 'safe flu shot vaccines' over a 2 week period. Let's see if that's taken up, lol... (Great PR idea btw, I hope they follow through with it).

They also discuss how the elite have their own 'clean' vaccines. Not what is offered to the public. And we know their agenda there.

Great clip that is not too confrontational, to send your friends and family to wake them up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-qqmqqVn7E

Sooz
23rd September 2013, 07:47
Oops, sorry, forgot to mention -

For the interview between Alex Jones and Mike Adams in the above video, start at the

1 hour, 36 minute mark.

Cheers!

Sooz
23rd September 2013, 09:54
Bump!

Sooz
23rd September 2013, 11:53
I guess no one is interested in this information?

This is really high octane stuff.

Sooz

Ria
23rd September 2013, 13:20
have covered half will do the rest later. Mike Adams seems a clued up guy.