30th May 2014, 09:36
Yay this is what we need mate!!

Let's go positive :smile2:

Tribe
30th May 2014, 09:38
Always !! :) xx

Cearna
31st May 2014, 03:07
A man after my own heart - sprouting the same message, even using some of the same words, that I have no doubt of his sincerity and message.

modwiz
31st May 2014, 03:52
I've listened to the last two videos and will know listen to this one. This man has it all correct, in so far as what he is saying. He is a strong voice for sovereignty and he "gets it". And he has sounded kind of lonely and frustrated. I feel for him as well as resonate with him.

Seikou-Kishi
31st May 2014, 04:31
The power is in the hands of the people. Where else would it be? Where else has it ever been? People who leave diamonds lying in the street have no right to complain when somebody takes what they have discarded; one may not take one's hands off the wheel and legitimately complain when the car crashes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hmYFX_Mw68

I've swallowed every hook
Fallen for their disguise
Lived by the book
Felt the blade of the knife
As it pressed against my neck
We're taught to imitate
Segregate and divide
Do what we're told
Rise and fall with the tide
If we refuse to play the pawn
They will hear us screaming...

Wake up the voiceless!
Wake up the revolution!
Whoa, we are alive tonight!
Wake up the voiceless!
Wake up the revolution!

Keep this stuff coming Tribe :-) Focusing on problems keeps them in place, focusing on solutions brings them about. It's all a matter of energy flowing where attention goes. Let's fixate on solutions :-)

The One
31st May 2014, 06:57
The power is in the hands of the people. Where else would it be? Where else has it ever been? People who leave diamonds lying in the street have no right to complain when somebody takes what they have discarded; one may not take one's hands off the wheel and legitimately complain when the car crashes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hmYFX_Mw68

I've swallowed every hook
Fallen for their disguise
Lived by the book
Felt the blade of the knife
As it pressed against my neck
We're taught to imitate
Segregate and divide
Do what we're told
Rise and fall with the tide
If we refuse to play the pawn
They will hear us screaming...

Wake up the voiceless!
Wake up the revolution!
Wake up the voiceless!
Wake up the revolution!

Keep this stuff coming Tribe :-) Focusing on problems keeps them in place, focusing on solutions brings them about. It's all a matter of energy flowing where attention goes. Let's fixate on solutions :-)

Wow SK your poems are so awesome.Keep them coming

cheers

Seikou-Kishi
31st May 2014, 07:12
Wow SK your poems are so awesome.Keep them coming

cheers

Ah no, sorry, they were just lyrics I felt portrayed the mood of my post :D

The One
31st May 2014, 07:38
Ah no, sorry, they were just lyrics I felt portrayed the mood of my post :D

Either way you have such a great way with words

cheers

Sooz
31st May 2014, 08:12
Gotta love the Maxster. Byron Bay Boy.

Bump!

Sooz
31st May 2014, 12:31
http://youtu.be/CbKchZW1guM

Max igan talks about the power of the people

This is such an excellent audio/vid. Just finished it. Max is reaching the end of his tether I think. It's hard going being a heavy lifter over many, many years.

Well worth the listen, many good nuggets in there.

The most powerful message for me? Find your own path of what feels right for you and do it. It may not be anybody else's path...but if it feels right, that is your path.

Apropos of nothing, but for me a good person who is honourable and living true, empowers others. By small deeds, by small mentions. With everyone you meet every day.

If people are trying to drag others down or trying to take away your power, that is a red flag. That stands for individuals or government.

Tribe
31st May 2014, 14:43
I really really like this guy , i thank the great divine for his voice of truth ;) x

modwiz
31st May 2014, 19:47
I see Max is also thinking about stopping his videos. There is a limit to saying the same thing over and over again. At some point one realizes they are providing entertainment only. The ones speaking out have done a commendable job and there is sufficient information available if not one new enlightenment piece gets written. Without movement from the people of the world the signals are that nobody cares enough to do something.......anything other than more reading and discussion of old topics.

The two worlds are parting and what pertains to the new world has little analogy with the old. Communication is becoming useless. There is less and less commonality between these two worlds other than biology. Some are dropping the burden of trying to get people to really wake up and live that way because words are not getting the job done and due diligence has been performed.

Let the dead bury their own.

Power is in the hands of the people but, it is not being used. People are more comfortable in the matrix than they are with the unknown. Even an unknown of their own making.

BabaRa
31st May 2014, 21:02
Power is in the hands of the people but, it is not being used. People are more comfortable in the matrix than they are with the unknown. Even an unknown of their own making.

True.

I have often wondered: We have often spoken of parallel universes and/or this reality being split (i.e. the 2 worlds moving further and further apart).

Is it possible that those who are consciously building a new reality, in the recognition of what was wrong with the old one, will just split away and not even realize it? Some will say we should stay here and help those who are not awake. But as you said, some are more comfortable in the Matrix. So, why take them out of their comfort zone. Let them be comfortable in the Matrix, while we build our comfort elsewhere.

Elsewhere doesn't have to mean leaving Gaia. If I understand parallel universes (and perhaps I don't) - there are many Gaia's. We shall simply chose to be on one of the other holographic's of Gaia.

But we must be cautious of what we bring with us. One can not unlive the past, but one doesn't need to relive the past. Leave the pain and suffering, only bring forth the lessons.

Spiral
1st June 2014, 10:39
Max also maintains (or did) his own forum that he had to put lots of time into removing all the spammers, because you didn't need to be OKed to join, that must be very disheartening indeed.

KosmicKat
1st June 2014, 11:20
Some will say we should stay here and help those who are not awake. But as you said, some are more comfortable in the Matrix.

The Venerable Modwiz said it also. Now I will say it in my own peculiar way.

Do not be overmuch concerned about your brothers and sisters who are still engaged in their dreams. Their path is not your path. [Poor analogy follows] If you have done what you can to get everyone out of the burning building, don't continue to struggle until you are caught in the flaming collapse but get yourself to safety.[end of poor analogy]

Seikou-Kishi
9th June 2014, 15:52

I have never understood this mindset. People are so found of saying "better the devil you know" as though there is wisdom in the idea, but there is not. If you have a devil, be rid of it. If what replaces it is also a devil, keep ridding yourself until you find yourself with something acceptable. What you tolerate is what will persist. My father always chided me as a child to reject "common wisdom" wherever I was presented with it. "If it's wisdom, it's not common," he'd say, "and if it's common, it's not wisdom". "Common wisdom" is, unfortunately, an oxymoron — at the present, at least.

"Better the devil you know" is what stops the abused spouse leaving their abuser. People will accept a familiar evil over an unfamiliar good ninety nine times in a hundred. Hopefully, this phase is that one time in a hundred when people realise it's worth the risk — though perhaps if they're still in that mindset that is weighing up the risks, they're missing the point.