PDA

View Full Version : Sasquatch Vocalizations 3.0

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13

lift the veil
5th October 2014, 14:38
The following is a new post from John Allen on his blog http://myladyofthewoods.blogspot.com/2014/09/bang-tracey-owen-tandania-q-pt-1.html#comment-form

Bang! Tracey Owen! Tandania! Q&A Pt 1
I am Tandania. I travel far and wide. The bang is coming. We are afoot night and day. We feel your desires and they are all mixed up. What do you want? Where will you go? Why do you close your eyes when you see something? Close your eyes and you will go somewhere blind. Do you walk with your eyes closed? Stupid. Do you feel me talking to you? I am Tandania. I walk with my eyes wide open and see the change that is ours to make. We are all a family. Why do you wait until you see what you are looking for and then close your eyes when you find it? Choice is yours to see what you will. Come face to face with yourself in the wind and run to the place that you choose to go. We watch all of the time. What do we see? You! What do you see? I am Tandania and I am close. We watch the change changing us. We wait for you to change too but your choice is what you choose. Go and call yourself. Feel your intent. What does it tell you? Don't go by the road. Get off the road and you will feel the way to go. Let your heart lead you to us. We join you in the days to come because we will all be there together the people who choose to see. Go now and find a foot to walk on.

JOHN ALLEN – As I began to write this blog this is what come into my heart right away. Tandania is a friend that I met through my human buddy, Bone. Tandania comes to Bone's house from time to time. I used my chainsaw last Christmas and made Bone a statue of Tandania. It looks kind of like a Picasso or something because I used a chainsaw but it's the thought that counts. Bone is my friend that went with me the first time out to a huge pasture surrounded by trees as we both witnessed around thirty to forty Hairy Folk all shimmering in and out in front of our eyes. Thank you, Tandania. You are always welcome to drop by.

I am going to do something new in this blog and hope that you enjoy it. I have friends that I call on from time to time that help me see deeper insight when dealing with the Hairy Folk. I speak with Thomas Hughes a lot and he speaks with the Hairy Folk daily. Sometimes we speak with the Sasquatches together at the same time and laugh and swap notes. Many times the Hairy Folk get him to kick my ass a little and ask deeper questions. It is strange that I have the possibility to speak with Sasquatches and many times do not know what to ask. I know that that sounds stupid but it is true none the less. The new thing that I am going to do is ask my dear friend, Tracey Owen to look deeper at the questions that my readers are asking the Hairy Folk.

Tracey can look from a great distance and see things that I am overlooking. She has helped me incredibly much over the past two years and I asked her if she would take a deeper look into the peoples lives as they ask the Sasquatch their questions. All of us are different and all of us are special. I guess that it would be safe to say that we are all normal too. When I speak with the Hairy Folk I trust my feelings and what I am hearing. That is all really. Most of the time I read what I write for the first time after I write it. Tandania just came to me a half an hour ago when I asked my friends to join me in writing a new blog. It was big in my heart so I ran to the laptop and started typing. I read it for the first time when he said that he was finished and left. But like anything, always make up your own mind. Whether or not what I type here resonates with you or it doesn't It doesn't matter to me any. It is all you as it should be. Just always know that I'm not selling anything here. Everything about my Sasquatch experiences are free.

I am amazed at the path that this blog has taken. I just wanted to share my experiences in hopes that it would help one person to see the Hairy Folk with as much love and respect as I do. I never thought that I would be writing about aliens and planetary shifts and stuff. What the Sasquatch share with me is mind boggling. I now speak with a very tall Native American Indian looking guy from the planet Dakote, I have in home visits from a fourteen year old (FIFTEEN NOW! Ha. She just jumped in my head and said FIFTEEN! Ha ha ) Sasquatch girl named Machia. She speaks with my youngest daughter all of the time, been adopted into a Sasquatch family and Clan....etc... I have seen UFO's over my house. I have had distant lights flash in the sky when I have asked them to say Hi. My life has turned upside down in the past two years. It has all happened because I took the advice to FEEL. … not to think but to FEEL. I have tried to explain to people how this works but I don't know myself anymore. Just trust what you feel about something and give it importance. That is all that I do.

I am going to jump right into your questions now. Feel free to leave any more questions in the comments for everyone or facebook or something. I will read your questions and let any of the Hairy Folk answer that speak up like I always do. Then I will add Tracey's insight to the appropriate question.

LEO G. - Hi John, I hope you don't mind the frequency that I am starting to write to you... I wanted to share a little bit more about my meditations. I have had someone new in my bedroom at night. An older hairy person, much bigger than the person I have been feeling for a little while now. He seems like an elder of sorts. He spoke very basic English the other night and said- "you; make people; feel different" is what he said, but I got the impression he was asking me to project energy from my chest - like to promote heart space energy. I generally wouldn't do that sort of thing, as not wanting to intrude on others... So, I was just hoping to run that by you. Also, I think that I got my brother's name wrong - I don't think it's Tja Du, I feel that it's Tah-nu. I have been doubting it though because it is similar to Tah-je. Anyway, Tah-nu visited last night and he had his partner there too, and there little boy. He is very dark haired black, she is grey haired and their little boy is in between. They feel like family - brother, sister in law and nephew... the elder was there too. I never feel anything with my senses, but I feel that they are there - is it possible that they are visiting when they live on the other side the planet? Hope you're well John, and sorry for giving you more work. Kind Regards.

JOHN ALLEN
I hear Tahn-du. But I am very tired today. I will come back to the name and contact your friends and help you get started with your communication with them. Don't worry about writing me. I am here to help. I am glad that you are beginning to trust what you feel. Most have a problem with this. I will get back to you this week after I contact your friends.

I didn't get back to him like I said that I would because of my horrible summer. I am sorry, Leo.

LEO G.
Hey John, how goes it? Heya - I wrote an email to Thomas recently and wasn't sure what to make of his reply... I guess he's just a man of few words (with emails..?) This is what I wrote to him: Anyway, I wanted to ask you something... In the last 3months or so (since reading John's blog) I have been doing mediation every night and have had some visits - mainly from a dark haired male named Tah-Nu, his grey haired wife kah-sharn, their little brown haired boy, and a character known by grandfather. Well, they have been around quite a lot. I can only sense them in my bedroom at night, never see/hear/smell etc. but it was always as if they were 50% there. However, since a few nights ago, they are only about 1-5% there - it feels a bit like a memory of them in the space of my room (always standing in the same place that they were when I felt them properly). They showed me to project my heart space energy out and upwards towards the sky and when they showed me this, quite a few new faces seemed to come into my room - and we all did this together. It felt like we were blasting a hole in the grid covering the planet... Do you think this may be the case? Also, after they had shown me how to project my heartspace energy (and amplify with my hands) they sort of said 'goodbye'. Tah-Nu said something like 'see you on the other side, after the crossover'. These guys have been in my life for such a short time, but the love I feel for Tah-Nu, his wife and their son is so REAL. I understand that they are my brother, sister in law and nephew... Does that that fit with the understanding that you have, John? Cheers

JOHN ALLEN
Leo, I am feeling that this is not for me but for you. There is something about all of this that just does not feel right. If I am overlooking something, I am very sorry. Something is feeling strange about your story. I do not mean any disrespect at all. But either they are not sharing with me or I do not have all of the information. I feel that you are sincere and also mixing some exciting imagination in there. That is why it is fuzzy. Is there anyone that would like to jump in here and help me?

TUKORNU
I will.

JOHN ALLEN
Who is this?

TUKORNU
TuKornu.

JOHN ALLEN
Thank you, TuKornu.

TUKORNU
I would like to add that adventures create themselves. Your adventure is in the process of finding you. I would recommend that you examine your choice. Where do you want to go in your adventure. Don't let the adventure take off without you. Slow down and feel the next step. You have family that you have forgotten about. They are with you. Let them help you on your next step. Go to them. They will not come to you. You are close but can't go the rest of the way by thinking.

TRACEY OWEN
Leo G, what you did with opening your heartspace and projecting it is a wonderful thing. Often when we meditate we are guided to do things and our inner guide will help us to understand things by creating images that are familiar to us. I feel this is what has occurred with your meditation and feeling directed to project your love energy out to the universe. YES, there are many beings in the universe that will be attracted to your love energy and you will see and feel them in your minds eye. You have done a great thing and I highly advise you to continue. HOWEVER, let the love energy flow THROUGH you to the universe as that love is all around you. If you continue to use your own energy, you will deplete yourself and leave yourself vulnerable to getting sick.

LEO G.
Hey John, How are you doing? Mate - I was just wondering… did that last email that I sent not really resonate much with you? I have a question that I'd like to ask the hairy folk John.. : Occasionally, I sense a grey haired male visit my space… but he seems like an outcast living in isolation, not far from the area that I live in - in South Australia. He doesn't seem particularly friendly and I'm not sure why he would check in with me from time to time… I don't think he wants to be mates. Any ideas? Cheers John

TRACEY OWEN
Leo G., You are correct. There is a large grey Sasquatch that passes through your area. He has chosen not to participate with local clans. Respect his privacy and his choice. He is a good male and has his reasons for traveling alone.

JOHN ALLEN
Leo, I just asked him if he would like to tell you anything and he said, “No.” I got the feeling that it has nothing to do with you. He is busy like many these days. He was friendly enough just very focused.

ALAN- That's ok,. A lot of information has come along over a short period of time. You mentioned a little while back regarding those staying 3d bound for the other planet.....that people would be holographic too. That would make sense too, as those living a holographic reality on the biosphere would need complete continuity. A large percentage of the worlds population couldn't go missing without them noticing.

TOGRAHNU
I know you, Alan. I have spoken with you before. You are not your body. Humans are not their bodies. Do you really understand this? No. You say you do but it is hard to do. When I say that you are not your body you think of your body and the spirit inside. Your body does not hold spirit. Your spirit makes your body move. All humans are holographic you see? When you shift with our great mother you won't take your body. Your body vibrates too slow to go.

JOHN ALLEN
Tograhnu, I feel where your coming from, Brother. But that might give people the creeps. What about dying and stuff? Leaving bodies means dying last I checked. Share some more please.

TOGRAHNU
Fear comes and bites your ass. What are you afraid of? Body? Body is getting old anyway. What are you going to do with that body? Where are you going to take it? You don't know do you? All you know is that you want to take it. You wear your coat all the time? When you come in and get in bed are you afraid to take off coat? You are not that coat. You are only wearing your body. You don't need it one day. You are spirit! Spirit changes bodies like body changes clothes. Do not fear death! There is only the human word death. Death is not real. Even body goes back to make new life. Spirit never dies. Spirit belongs to everything. How can everything be nothing? My spirit hangs by body right in front of your face and you do not see it. Ha! Because I am spirit like you. Our spirit controls our body. Your body tries to control your spirit but can not.

SHANE
Briefly about what's going on with me: In the Summer of 2011, after receiving instructions on how to make contact, I became close friends/family with the fairy folk (The Kids, multi-dimensionals, elves, gnomes, unicorns [yes, unicorns], dragons, and many, many others. I have pictures and witnesses. The pictures aren't public though). My ability to see them is limited but what I do see is constant. Ask your big friends if they are friends with these beings. About 9 months later, I invited the Sasquatch people to come. A few days later I started getting mental images of them and of landscapes/vistas I'd never seen before. A few days after that they showed up at my house. They were cloaked but they sure let me know they were there. They come and go now but we're not at the level of communication that you have reached (and there's a reason for that.) Long story. Thank you very much for sharing what's going on with you. Good to meet you.

TRACEY OWEN
Shane, All creatures in this world, even the ones that can cross dimensions, coexist peacefully. They have a respect for each other that sadly, humans do not. They all have their personalities and talents...as you have been shown and told ;) The vistas you were shown were of travels of the hairy ones. There is one specifically that was sharing with you. He is young (like teens) and is open to communicating. It will come slowly due to his elders not approving at this time. Be patient, be open, be honored.

JOHN ALLEN
Shane, I had some people come by last year that kind of freaked me out a little. They were small and kind of all over the place. I told them to leave. I told them that I did not mean any disrespect but my free-will-choice will be honored. I asked ToGrahnu to ask them to leave. They did but they sometimes circle my property just outside my fence. When I mind spoke with them they didn't really respect me. They called themselves the Virillians. Tracey helped me get it out of them. They did not want to speak to me at first. Do you know this group?

BILL H. - Thanks John. Anything new - the forest people didn't seem to like my last gifting - so I am looking for a little guidance.

TRACEY OWEN
Bill H, They sensed some contamination in what you gifted. Be sure food is organic or something you have grown. They are very sensitive to our toxic fruits and veggies. Natural peanut butter is a wonderful treat!

JOHN ALLEN
Bill, the man in your area and I have laughed a bit about some things. His name is BuKaCheff. He is very, very fast with everything. He and Thomas Hughes were on a roll about us for a little while. He made it very clear to me that he will not be taking anymore of your gifts until you find theirs. They have been leaving you something for a very long time. You would do well by looking for their gifts. You need to have some fun with this. Forget everything that you know.... His name is BuKaCheff (say that very very fast and you have your friend). (BUKACHEF!) (fast)

ADRIAN
Good morning Brother, I thank you for taking the time to add to your blog. I understand now about the crop circles. And I feel grateful that other entities from other parts of the galaxy are using our earth as their beautiful “canvass”. I am surprised to hear that our human collective is also responsible for some of these formations. This simplifies what we already thought, but we never knew the message contained within the formations. Now we understand that they simply exist because they can exist.

I have some questions, about speaking with our minds while in the forest? Many times now, upon realizing about the nature of the hairy folk, I speak loudly with my mind. My intent is for them to hear me. Is it possible for other entities to hear my thoughts while in the woods? Should I be wary of this? I’ve also experienced a very bad feeling in the woods once, which scared me, and I didn’t return to those woods for some time. I realize this now that it was a test by my forest friends, to see if I could be intimidated. I failed that test, because I ran away. But I would like to try again. How do I ask my forest brothers and sisters for this test once again? Do I simply say that when I am ready again? Thank you hairy ones, for your Love!

ADRIAN
Another few questions if I may, I have many, because that’s how I roll! HAH

JOHN ALLEN
Adrian, I still have that from time to time. I have been listening to Mike Patterson from Sasquatch Ontario and taking tips on how to calm the jitters. The big ones are never seen. They do not show themselves. TuKornu is one of these giants and he is one of the most patient and kind people that I have ever met through this. But you are correct, there are other beings. The Dog People are big too and they are not to be taken lightly. I do not know that much about them but I do KNOW this. They feed off of your fear. They respect your free-will-choice. My Sasquatch family have told me not to come to the woods sometimes because they were there. I have gone to the forest the next morning and felt a death energy after they have hunted. Once I drove to the woods and my Lady of the Woods, Tahjee, told me not to get out of the car so I left. She told me later why. Even though I still get the jitters, I know that my Sasquatch family will protect me. They have many times. HoTahMay is in charge of all sentinels in my area. He told me that he has no interest to comment on this blog as there are others for this and he has his hands full already. But he is my friend. I have taken him gifts and walked in areas that he has warned me about. He let us pass because he knows my heart and intent. He has his eye on me and my family too. My point is this... I would suggest developing a bond with the Hairy Folk and let them help you with this. I can help you contact them.

TRACEY OWEN
Adrian, There is no need to mind scream :) Simply speak with respect and direct your thoughts their way. Yes, other beings will hear you but they pay no mind to what is not their concern. What you felt was not a test. There are times when inter dimensional beings other than sasquatch use the portals. There are beings that are not good and they give off a sense of darkness and bring a heavy, threatening feel to the forest. Animals will feel this too and you may have noticed the forest became quiet. You did the right thing by leaving. There is no need to apologize.

I am learning to open my heart and feel more. I think that I definitely feel the love in the forests, as my body gets goosebumps and tingles when I open my heart. However, I also feel the bad. And I don’t know how to feel the difference between the true bad energy, or the bad that is part of tests by the Sasquatch in my area. Do you have advice for me when I sit quietly in the forest and confront the bad energy around me, so I can protect myself during this learning process? Will my intent and free will be enough to stop a bad entity from trying to scare or harm me? I don’t expect my forest friends to “ jump in” and protect me while I sit vulnerable when my heart is open and trying to adjust my vibrations to a higher level. I don’t think I have the level of friendship yet with them. But they will certainly feel and hear my intent, and I know that they will know, that I am one of the few humans that are trying to connect again with Mother Earth and you, the wonderful people of the forests.

TRACEY OWEN
Adrian, Again, no test. You have the natural ability to feel the light and the dark. You don't ever need to confront the dark beings that traverse the portals. Give them respect and wide berth. You are human, they are not. When you feel this, stay out of that area. When you come to communicate with the hairy folk you will find that they will tell you the same. Just ask John! He has been told, and I have also communicated to him from the sasquatch, not to go into certain areas of the forest for a time. Keep a good and open heart!

I do have advice for you when you are balancing ...

Got to end it here. Many are asking when and I am too slow. I am sorry. These relationships overwhelm me....

END OF PART ONE

jimmer
5th October 2014, 15:14
LTV, you have posted the biggest, most breathless bump in BV2 history!

interesting stuff -- good and bad are always present when contacting these interdimensional beings.
john allen reaffirms his ties with mike paterson.

T.T.
6th October 2014, 15:50
John Allen's blog posts always blow my mind...

lift the veil
7th October 2014, 11:56
I found the following comment from Mike Paterson on his facebook page rather interesting........(for context, it is on the comments of the most recent Sas taken photo that he added to his page, the one to the left of the Sas open mouth.) https://www.facebook.com/mike.squatch.5?fref=ts

Mike Paterson Brian, I'll mention that at one point we received a digital image (drawing) through the network from my "phone" to the owner's tablet through text messaging. I don't have a data plan and can't send attachments. My phone showed no activity but the drawing was clearly marked from me. First and only time we've received a drawing completely digital. I've seen so much strange activity that I figured they couldn't surprise me. THAT surprised me. I didn't plan on revealing that but it felt the right time with your post.

LOL and then later down the thread Mike says this.....

Mike Paterson It's a complete mindf%#k]

I totally agree by the way. ;)

Frances
7th October 2014, 12:53
http://wp.me/p1KEdQ-k0

Link to M.K. Davis Report, showing stills of a Siberian Bigfoot.
It's a good one.
Frances.

Frances
7th October 2014, 16:38
http://thedavisreport.wordpress.com/2014/10/07/siberian-bigfoot-super-large-super-bright/

Link to Davis report, Siberian Bigfoot, super large super bright.
Frances.

jimmer
7th October 2014, 20:18
one of our favorites, linda moulton howe, tells us some sasquatch bed time stories :eyebrows:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuYW965eV0s

Frances
9th October 2014, 11:11
http://youtu.be/FKqPMQdBoVc

Video 10 mins.
Breakdown and analysis of the Siberian Bigfoot Photos by M.K. Davis.
Frances.

Frances
9th October 2014, 15:25
http://youtu.be/o6F5UqItf2c

Video 12:29
Breakdown and analysis by Thinker Thunker of The Cloaking Bigfoot With Barb And Gabby.
Another good one.
Frances.

jimmer
9th October 2014, 16:16
Breakdown and analysis by Thinker Thunker of The Cloaking Bigfoot With Barb And Gabby.
Another good one.
Frances.

my eyes are shot : /

Frances
10th October 2014, 10:56
http://youtu.be/wV4UP_72d7M

Published 9th Oct 2014. Video 10:07.
M.K. Explains why you should not wake a sleeping Almasty.
Frances.

Darryl Strumm
10th October 2014, 15:27
These are personal questions and I certainly understand if you don't answer them Mike, but I am curious how you are holding up. How has your research changed your views on life and the concept of our existence in this world or another? How are you able to interact with them on a different plane but still return to our life with work, bills, hockey games etc... for example. Does the parallel get to be too much? I read all the comments daily and it is easy to fall into the trap of this is a fascinating scenario from the safety of our computers, but we can move on easily with the rest of our day whereas I would imagine it stays with you constantly. In short, how do you keep your sanity?
Reply · 2
Hide replies

Sasquatch Ontario1 day ago (edited)

They're good questions and I have no issue answering them, thanks.
I'm holding up just fine, thanks.

My views on our existence have changed in the aspect that I now have much more knowledge from a source that most people aren't privy to. It's shown me that there's a much bigger picture going on around us. It's given me an understanding that the whole alien/ufo phenomenon is likely related and just as real as the sasquatch phenomenon. We've been shown a couple of other beings (the white face) and another (stick man) that are unclassified and unknown to science. I'm sure there's others and possibly many others.

It's shown me that governments have highly likely been withholding some very important knowledge from the human race for a very long time.This knowledge changes everything. The truth of sasquatch changes everything.

Society is broke. The monetary system is a failure. The banking system is a failure. The economics of the entire globe have done nothing but destroy the earth as we use up resources at a rate that has done some serious damage to date with no end in sight.

I feel we need to learn the way of the sasquatch. They have it right. They exist on a higher vibrational level that allows them to live in balance and harmony with all. They don't mess up the earth like we do. We on the other hand continue to kill each other with never ending wars, pollute our waters and slash the forests all for a buck. We build weapons of mass destruction to kill each other. There's death, destruction and evil throughout the world.

The sasquatch live a life of true freedom and balance. They have their own laws but free will is their way. They have it right. They're much more evolved than we are. They're a truly free people. They're just different than we are. We continue to choose the path of ignorance. Science continues to fail at seeing the bigger picture. Personally I think science is well aware of sasquatch and their abilities and is avoiding the issue as IT CHANGES EVERYTHING. There's a truth being told by a growing number of people who are telling the same story of an inter-dimensinoal aspect to the sasquatch people. There's the mainstream accounts of sasquatch, then there's the real stuff going on in the background with others telling the same stories. Science continues to ignore this, WHY?.Sasquatch have abilities that to me seem very alien in nature. They can manipulate inanimate objects, enter your home (without using the door), move about completely silent (even through a forest of dry leaves) or follow you anywhere. They choose to leave their prints in snow, can speak to you from a disembodied voice, physically touch you while completely invisible. They can materialize in part or in whole at will. They seem to understand our language(s). They can impose images on a camera. Their abilities are beyond conventional understanding.

I go to work every day. I see people all chasing a buck to buy that next car, a bigger house, bigger and better things that in the bigger picture mean absolutely nothing. You take none of it with you. Working to understand the bigger picture and progressing towards a spiritual sense of understanding is much more rewarding (to me) than a fat bank account. Money doesn't buy happiness. It's great to have and gives much more comfort but there's many who are rich that are unhappy. I ride an elevator with suits every day and I always have sasquatch on my mind. I sometimes think if only you knew what was really going on as they chat about finances. It's on my mind all day, every day. Yes, it consumes me. How could it not? It's been two years of consistent research, befriending a family of sasquatch that have told me and shown me they are my friends. Their playful nature, the love they show and their simple existence is by far much more rewarding than chasing a buck. I'm striving for universal knowledge and understanding of the bigger picture going on around us, the invisible world that's there that we can't see. I'm striving for a higher understanding of spirituality. I'm far from perfect, have my flaws as anyone else but I'm aware. Once you have awareness, nothing can take that away, absolutely nothing.

This situation is there for everyone to learn the truth going on around us. There's disinformation put out to detract and distract. Television is a brain killer. The idiocy of cable tv dumbs down the masses. It's best to choose your programming wisely and educate yourself on what's going on around us. We're inundated with advertisement to a point that it's in your face 24/7/365. It never stops. You can choose to turn it off to a certain degree. Those of us putting out truth on the sasquatch, the alien/ufo phenomenon are ridiculed (even though it's shown throughout antiquity). It's been programmed into the masses to not think outside the box. Free thinking is a rare commodity these days. We're taught to not think. We're taught to do as we're told (or else). Democracy is a facade.

What gets to be too much are the lies of this existence. We're all being led down a path of depravation and depression.
The more of us that have awareness, the happier we will be. Just knowing the truth takes that power away from those in control, from those who make the money, control the wealth, manipulate the economies, etc. Our governments are all crooked. They all lie, cheat and steal. We're not given choice of truth come election time. We're not given the choice to choose an honest government. The corruption is too deep. The greed is too rampant. It won't stop until there's either a massive natural force that comes in and knocks it all down, or there's a spiritual revolution. It's going to get real ugly before it gets better, but I believe in the end that the truth will prevail and spirituality will rise and conquer.

Amidst all of this and my own personal situation, sometimes it causes me stress. It puts a strain on my personal relationship at home, but what I've witnessed from the sasquatch has all been truth without deceit IMO. I won't give that up for anything. I see more and more people learning that truth with the bigger picture slowly being revealed to the masses. It almost seems to be a methodical plan by the sasquatch. They seem to be the ones in control of their truth coming to the forefront of our understanding. Some of us are being utilized to help convey their message. Our existence I feel is soon going to be understood as a much bigger picture than we have ever known. As much despair that goes on in the world today, I believe the end result is of light and understanding. It gives me hope. 
Show less

T.T.
10th October 2014, 17:03
Thanks for posting, Dscott! I wonder how much time it will take for humans to evolve to the point of co-creating a love-based existence that's global in nature (I think we're currently living in a fear-based society that's segregated by geographical boundaries and belief systems). I've heard many times that humanity is in the process of a major spiritual/energetic "shift" - but it doesn't "feel" like a major shift is happening. It feels like hatred, ignorance, fear and selfishness abound within the human race. But maybe it feels this way because our perceptions are clouded by media, corporations and government who, for the most part, are trying to alter our vision and suppress our ability to live wholeheartedly.

I visited the Galapagos Islands several years ago. A guide told us about a species of bird that inhabited one of the islands for tens of thousands of years. Suddenly, for no apparent reason, the seed pods the birds relied on for survival were growing deeper. The birds' beaks weren't long enough to reach the seeds in the newly elongated pods and they were dying in large numbers. One might assume the species would die out entirely - but no - the birds evolved. And it only took 30 years for the bird species to get it - as new generations of birds hatched, their beaks were longer and capable of reaching the seeds. 30 years. Is there hope for us?

jimmer
10th October 2014, 17:34
Thanks for posting, Dscott! I wonder how much time it will take for humans to evolve to the point of co-creating a love-based existence that's global in nature (I think we're currently living in a fear-based society that's segregated by geographical boundaries and belief systems). I've heard many times that humanity is in the process of a major spiritual/energetic "shift" - but it doesn't "feel" like a major shift is happening. It feels like hatred, ignorance, fear and selfishness abound within the human race. But maybe it feels this way because our perceptions are clouded by media, corporations and government who, for the most part, are trying to alter our vision and suppress our ability to live wholeheartedly.

I keep hearing about the necessity to stop wars and live in peace.
then comes along ISIS.
over and over, throughout history, something unforeseen always comes along.
how do we deal with that?
seems that a global enema is required to get to the next level, which could be quite painful.
but then again, who would perform that procedure?

isn't it our destiny to instinctively protect and fight for our way of life when confronted?
is this simply the natural ethos of everything and should be accepted?
sometimes, this reality sucks.

Darryl Strumm
11th October 2014, 18:52
Key Maker1 day ago

+Sasquatch Ontario There is a mountain of evidence re the existence of these people, and that is evidence has existed for many years, if you want to believe you will find this evidence, if you don't then even when presented with this evidence you will not believe.

The evidence Mike shares on this YT channel is more than enough to sway people that are truly open minded... either your amazed and changed by it or your scared and repulsed by it..

Mike don't put too much effort into opening peoples minds via defending your evidence and experiences, just keep on having experiances and sharing them.. don't worry about proving anything to anyone bro, share your experiences please! its great, its amazing to hear Nephatia (and Ashantia once) etc, keep it up and don't get hung up in making in a point etc.. u sound like u get this.. just saying

I think your work is great and the recordings are great .. no human can make that range of sounds.. not a chance ! such a powerful voice !

I have studied the photo's from the other dimensions.. truly fascinating man.. the light is somehow different isn't it !.. with a strange self luminescence etc, I have never seen anything like it.. spooky to think that exists in the same space as we do but some how out of phase with us.. trippy ! and what is with the white fury dude with electric blue eyes.. awesome !

thanks for your work here and this YT channel Mike
Show less
Reply ·

+Key Maker Much appreciated. Yes, you're right about a mountain of evidence out there and some people are just not open to it. Their minds are too programmed, too manipulated by propaganda, fear, peer pressure, lack of insight, linear thinking, etc. Pat Goral is one of those people. I've toned it down significantly on that aspect of wasting my time on those kinds of people but once in a while I still like to tell them to put up or shut up. Nobody so far has the guts to put their money on the table and challenge me. I think they know they'll lose it :)

We continue this effort with putting out this hidden truth, a truth that native americans are well aware of but the white man doesn't want to listen. A truth that a growing number of individuals and families are aware of and starting to speak out publicly. Susan Sullivan is a great example and a big kudos to Susan who's backed up this situation in her second book with her knowledge on teachings of language. She tells it like it is and has devoted a whole chapter in her new book to defending this as she knows the truth with her own situation at their ranch in Texas. Susan and her family are into their 3rd year of activity.
There's the mainstream aspect of this subject that knows nothing of the truth, then there's the real stuff going on behind the scenes, the part that avoids forums and places where trolls permeate. Our numbers are growing. The understanding of truth is growing, yet science still sits in the background falling far behind those of us that have taken this subject to a new level of understanding. 
Show less

mojo
11th October 2014, 19:18
that the whole alien/ufo phenomenon is likely related and just as real as the sasquatch phenomenon

That hypothesis came out way back in Jimmers first BV1 thread before all the threads were lost and before Mike was thinking about the connection we made it here first as I recall...

Spiral
11th October 2014, 19:50
then there's the real stuff going on behind the scenes, the part that avoids forums and places where trolls permeate.

Not on here they wont, TOT, guaranteed 100 % troll free http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/VaguelyReticent/Emoticons/cowboypistol_zps88c7948a.gif

:h5:

jimmer
11th October 2014, 20:28
That hypothesis came out way back in Jimmers first BV1 thread before all the threads were lost and before Mike was thinking about the connection we made it here first as I recall...

as I recall, it was you mojo who first launched that thought and it was me who didn't buy it.:flag:

now, look where we are -- what are ufos, who are the aliens, who are the sasquatch, who are we?
steps forward. no looking back. into the brainstorm. what fun...

mojo
11th October 2014, 20:37
Hi jimmer, it shows in many ways, not just that hypothesis, how much forward thinking is happening among us when we start sharing...the experiencer thread has shown me...;)

sandancer
11th October 2014, 21:04
as I recall, it was you mojo who first launched that thought and it was me who didn't buy it.:flag:

now, look where we are -- what are ufos, who are the aliens, who are the sasquatch, who are we?
steps forward. no looking back. into the brainstorm. what fun...

What fun ! oh people, where are we going , sasquatch , ancient peoples , aliens , u.fos !!!

Interdimentional beings , portals , mindspeak , telepathy !

It's so good to have TOT so we can share our views and experiences without the 'trolls ' thanks spiral and the other mods .

I think some of us might become close to being sectioned under the Mental Health Act without our friends on here :smile2:

Keep stepping forward there is NO way we can go backwards now !!!

jimmer
12th October 2014, 19:39
I knew it would eventually happen: MK Davis v. Thinker Thunker: Siiberian Bigfoot Photos

I don't believe I'm saying this -- MK was first, but Thinker Thunker wins!
(the once obscured bigfoot forms are best defined here.)

what say you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqJBnp6XoyY&list=UUO1tABYyf7OHwv5hNIyckzQ

Frances
12th October 2014, 23:57
Good to have both sides of the picture. I have enjoyed both.

I do believe there is a style of the Bigfoot/ Sasquatch with hair adornments.
I have seen it on One of M.K.'s Patty videos, possibly a pony tail.
I have seen gold coloured flashes in Mike Paterson's photographs where there appears to be gold coloured items in the body hair.

I believe they use adornments.
I also believe that the red flash that is in the Almasty's hair serves as a practical and visual adornment.
Frances.

samos
13th October 2014, 02:00
ThinkerThunker's on a roll right now. Here's yet another newly posted video from him analyzing a segment of the Patterson/Gimlin film. Yes, MK won't like this one bit.

It's not blood....it's mud.

http://youtu.be/csBSsWdNz_k?list=UUO1tABYyf7OHwv5hNIyckzQ

jimmer
13th October 2014, 13:15
I saw that one and thought I'd let someone else post it :eyebrows:
the lines are drawn, but truth is truth and should be sought.
so beyond the 'red pit,' what other visual cues are there towards
MK's massacre theory?

this isn't part of the footage, but should be considered circumstantially...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ-Q5tn7vbI&list=UUu9zhQZHPYzWhmWs9eFXX_g

Frances
13th October 2014, 17:15
http://youtu.be/yvNR682SI0Q

Published Oct 1st 2014. Video 4:16.
Rhythm Of My Heart, short bio. M.K. Davis.

@2:48 you can see the White hunting dog. It's reflection can be seen in the pit of blood/mud.
The dogs reflection in the pool is clear.
Question is, is that blood or mud in that pit?
The film and its colour would have to be altered to create the red colour in that pit.
Frances.

sandancer
13th October 2014, 20:07
Good to have both sides of the picture. I have enjoyed both.

I do believe there is a style of the Bigfoot/ Sasquatch with hair adornments.
I have seen it on One of M.K.'s Patty videos, possibly a pony tail.
I have seen gold coloured flashes in Mike Paterson's photographs where there appears to be gold coloured items in the body hair.

I believe they use adornments.
I also believe that the red flash that is in the Almasty's hair serves as a practical and visual adornment.
Frances.

Many ancient peoples , cultures used hair and body decorations.

As a symbol of status within the tribe/clan , hierarchy

For rites of passage , as a sign of respect , veneration to their gods/goddesses

Or simply because it looked great ( attracing the opposite sex ?)

So why should the Hairy People not think the same !

samos
14th October 2014, 23:04
Hello BV2'ers,

This is an excellent documentation of activity from Christopher Noel...a continuation of the Sasquatch Listening Project, through the month of September. It is nearing comparison to Sasquatch Ontario at this point...minus the vocals (IMO). Just replace marbles with pinecones...and it is raining pinecones by the hundreds. Chris asks them to try throwing some at him and gets more than he hoped for. I hope you will take the time to watch this full 1 1/2 hr documentary, and apply whatever belief system you have. Whether flesh and blood or interdimensional entity (i lean towards the latter)...this is the best full length feature out there.

Whatever your thoughts are about Chris, put them aside, and see how his situation is evolving, as he thoughtfully tries to reflect on what is happening.
Still no tracks or vocals, but the 'Music Man' very much makes his presence known, as well as a few others. It's a rivetting situation captured on film.

I've only watched to the 50 minute mark and felt it worthy to post.

http://youtu.be/hDrCYEIzqMA?list=UUrtVllabtqYnf679UvAnFzQ

BTW, Chris' ultimate goal (unless the situation on the ground changes), is to provide thoughtful and intelligent support and representation for the Sasquatch species, if and when they are discovered. He hopes to give them a voice, when society will undoubtedly deem them monsters. A dream come true for an old school, BFRO foot soldier! (no disrespect intented ; )

Frances
15th October 2014, 13:39
I enjoyed Christopher's video Samos, 7 years of study is a long time.
Glad it was only pine cones and not rocks being thrown.
I believe that Cristopher's patience will pay off as the communication is very well established.
Frances.

Frances
15th October 2014, 13:54
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a632/nicolaR1/8f69235ce459f71688279bb7737f5bc5_zps77c67a3c.jpg

Close up of the hair adornments in the Almasty's hair.
I can see braided rope, toggle and a white fork like object as well as the red band.
I think the White object is a comb of sorts which he may use to groom his long hair and beard.
My interpretation only.
Frances.

mojo
15th October 2014, 14:35
...just finished watching thinker-thunkers video on the image posted above. His editing & analysis was really helpful and the red thing speaks of intelligence if we accept the interpretation that he is keeping his hair out of his face...pretty convincing images after cleaning up the photos.

lift the veil
15th October 2014, 17:52
Arrogant humans think they can pull a fast one on Sasquatch, until he does one better....LOL!!!
Someone posted this on Mike's youtube page and I couldn't resist posting it here too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nc3JqUAZXc&feature=youtu.be

jimmer
15th October 2014, 18:44
I vote for jack's video :eyebrows:
(I'd be more on christopher's side if he'd learn to keep his hands out of my face ; )

samos
15th October 2014, 18:59
Jimmer, who's jack?

while I agree Christopher needs a nail trim, this video he put out falls 100% under the John Keel theory.
I find it to be remarkable, the interaction he is getting. this is Sasquatch Ontario WITH the cameras rolling... he might actually prove Mike wrong on a few things (such as cameras). of course every situation is different, tailored to your perception.

by the way, Chris has no proof it is even Sasquatch... could be some other type of entities

just suffer through it, jimmer. you will like the video..

jimmer
15th October 2014, 19:39
Jimmer, who's jack?

while I agree Christopher needs a nail trim, this video he put out falls 100% under the John Keel theory.
I find it to be remarkable, the interaction he is getting. this is Sasquatch Ontario WITH the cameras rolling... he might actually prove Mike wrong on a few things (such as cameras). of course every situation is different, tailored to your perception.

by the way, Chris has no proof it is even Sasquatch... could be some other type of entities

just suffer through it, jimmer. you will like the video..

ok, ok, samos, I'll give him some slack and give it a thorough watching.
you've got my interest.
(jack as in jack's jerky ; )

lift the veil
15th October 2014, 23:39
Here is an intersting account of paranormal activity experienced in the forests of Oregon. Attached are three interviews, of reporters who investigated the area personally and also of the property owner, who goes by Oregon Bob. No Sasquatch are seen however, orbs, portals, various craft(some nuts and bolts, some organic-jellyfish looking, some shape shifting), aliens and cloaking/shimmering camouflage were witnessed. Since some of the phenomena are similar to what Mike has experienced (orbs, portals, cloaking), I though you all might be interested.

The most profound interview is the third one, which is of the property owner and some of what he has seen.

http://www.mixcloud.com/TheOtherNoise/

This activity apparently started happened beginning back in 2004 and then reporters were brought on as witnesses in 2010, including Angelia Joiner, who conducted the interviews. The last report I can find regarding this situation is from August of 2010 on, The UFO Chronicles here. http://www.theufochronicles.com/2010/08/oregon-bob-case-were-back-alive-and.html I have not been able to find any more information regarding this story. It may have been hushed up.

Mojo, as you are from that area, are you familiar with Oregon Bob and his situation?

Thanks!

mojo
16th October 2014, 15:21
Hi lift the veil,
Got your PM and also went to one of the sites that you posted the info from. With the info from the mixcloud site could you post the info here since you have to sign up to read it. I wasnt able to find any location for Oregon Bob, did you see where he was located? I thought the article from the website was interesting. And the two guys from that article say they have hours and hours of UFO footage to analyze but dont provide much to go on. Perhaps they viewed my footage as well? It would be interesting if he were near but I havent heard of him.

lift the veil
16th October 2014, 18:41
Mojo - Thanks for your response. I didn't have to sign up on the mixcloud site to access the interviews. Click on the link, http://www.mixcloud.com/TheOtherNoise/ scroll down and you will see three different media players entitled:

The Joiner Report - Oregon Bob Saga - Part 1
The Joiner Report - Oregon Bob Saga - Part 2
The Joiner Report - Oregon Bob Saga - Part 3

There are "play" buttons that you can click on to hear the audio interviews. The part 3 is where you will hear Oregon Bob himself.

Thanks!

mojo
16th October 2014, 20:48
..found the links...after listening tried to find information on the Joiner report. Only thing that came up was Angelina Joiner and she comes into program later. Maybe it was an older program? The host mentions living in Sacramento CA did a search but nothing. Bob has amazing testimony though and his event was in 2004 before I witnessed sightings here starting in 2009. It's very possible we observed a similar event even though its years apart. I was excited about his description that he seen tall and short with larger heads. Wonder where Bob is now? Angelina says his name something like Bob Pichtal? Thanks again for bringing up his story. Its too bad he never seen my channel we could have chatted it up...

just past the 1hr 2min mark Angelina mentions one of the witness observed a holographic image & immediately thought of this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veg7OgxZi5I

-at 1hr19 Bob also seen a human shape with long hair...in the "wow" video there is a human looking ET peering out..;)
-1hr27 Bob mentions the craft shape shifts which matches the different changing light arrays filmed.
- Bob had equipment malfunction and even melted which is something different as the cameras used here havent failed.
_His hypothesis thatthey have been here for a long time resonates though.
...sorry for off topic jimmer.

Frances
17th October 2014, 09:07
http://youtu.be/1tuI-BSWmus

Published Oct 16th. 2014.
Another good analysis from Thinker Thunker showing more of what's to do with the hair.
Frances.

jimmer
17th October 2014, 13:43
Mojo - Thanks for your response. I didn't have to sign up on the mixcloud site to access the interviews. Click on the link, http://www.mixcloud.com/TheOtherNoise/ scroll down and you will see three different media players entitled:

The Joiner Report - Oregon Bob Saga - Part 1
The Joiner Report - Oregon Bob Saga - Part 2
The Joiner Report - Oregon Bob Saga - Part 3

There are "play" buttons that you can click on to hear the audio interviews. The part 3 is where you will hear Oregon Bob himself.

Thanks!

thanks for this find, LTV.
while all three have to do with the same area, same high strangeness,
the last part with 'bob' is big stuff.
we don't get to hear contact situations like that too often.
sounds like bob is busy making something of it, like a documentary.

(too bad each segment was besieged by technical glitches.
here they had their 'big get' with bob and nothing but audio problems)

please keep us up-to-date with their progress.

Darryl Strumm
17th October 2014, 16:51
how do you upload photos?

Darryl Strumm
17th October 2014, 17:16
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q738/FPFM/weaves0022_zpsb77b60f4.jpg?1413566019145&1413566020033
This is a weave that the owner received from mikes situtation I wonder if this is a hair adornment

lift the veil
17th October 2014, 19:56
Dscott - good thinking. You must be a female ;)

It does remind me of the various hair slides that I have used in the past. It looks somewhat convex. For all you guys out there here are some pics of hair slides.

http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mCRxPRhYzxXmcch1JyxRTcg.jpg

http://i23.ebayimg.com/06/i/001/23/bb/ae65_35.JPG

lift the veil
19th October 2014, 01:40
John Allen has put the follow up ( BANG! TRACEY OWEN! TANDANIA! part 2) on his blog. To save space, I won't put it here, click on the following link to read it. http://myladyofthewoods.blogspot.com/2014/10/bang-tracey-owen-tandania-part-2.html

mojo
19th October 2014, 22:58
hello, didnt see this one posted. Some of Sasquatch Ontarios track evidence was shown... and like the investigative approach of John the guest speaker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB7y9P8WXQM

the link below is Jeff Meldrums lecture.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GMjwGf6d60

jimmer
19th October 2014, 23:57
hmm. I was surprised that dr. bindernagle didn't include vocalization recording
in his evidence string. sure he's a physical scientist, but many vocals can
be proven to be beyond the human range.
he wants a tipping point? that could help.

good to see some of mike's evidence being used and presented.
(the weakest of the lot)
sad the dr. was almost dismissive of mike's broader research and findings.
too much for these bigfoot hunters, I guess ; )

mojo
20th October 2014, 00:49

I think it was because he knew his audience and was mindful to cater to it. Can you imagine if he did go deeper that would have created a big stir? But it would have been nice. Perhaps in the future Mikes evidence will be the tipping point?...;)

jimmer
20th October 2014, 13:26
I think it was because he knew his audience and was mindful to cater to it. Can you imagine if he did go deeper that would have created a big stir? But it would have been nice. Perhaps in the future Mikes evidence will be the tipping point?...;)

I totally agree, mojo.
in some ways, bindernagle was courageous to include MP's credited print with that crowd.

what the good dr. should do: tour with MP and blow the doors off that self-absorbed, back-slapping community.
that would be worth any price to witness.
a couple of vocalizations and a few realm shot should do it – shear chaos :eyebrows:

lift the veil
20th October 2014, 13:27
hmm. I was surprised that dr. bindernagle didn't include vocalization recording
in his evidence string. sure he's a physical scientist, but many vocals can
be proven to be beyond the human range.
he wants a tipping point? that could help.

good to see some of mike's evidence being used and presented.
(the weakest of the lot)
too much for these bigfoot hunters, I guess ; )

Bindernagle is too chicken $hit to go there. He must have little pea sized cajones or maybe he lacks them altogether. No intestinal fortitude whatsoever. :(
Sad, sad, sad.

He was very dismissive of Mike in my opinion. I think the words he used were, "He tends to go maybe a little bit overboard in his interpretation into an area where most of us wouldn't go."

That just makes me :cracky:

jimmer
20th October 2014, 13:31
from a samos tip, commander mitch wait has returned to his honey hole: show low, arizona.

unlike the past several months, mitch, upon his return, has some actual evidence of contact.
and what about that giant jack rabbit?

hope that mitch habituates this electromagnetic effected site for a while. (remember the strange sparks?)
something is bound to go bump-in-the-night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eGRBcvUfwM

jimmer
20th October 2014, 13:47
Bindernagle is too chicken $hit to go there. He must have little pea sized cajones or maybe he lacks them altogether. No intestinal fortitude whatsoever. :(
Sad, sad, sad.

He was very dismissive of Mike in my opinion. I think the word he used was that Mike went "overboard".

That just makes me :cracky:

I'm with you all the way, LTV.
here he's presenting in front of dr. meldrum and other establishment luminaries and just couldn't fully support MP, in fear of ridicule.
on the positive, this is the first time mike's evidence has been attached to an accredited and prestigious member of the 'bigfoot hunting' crowd.
on the negative, 'overboard' was used to reassure the group that bindernagle wasn't going rogue on them.

one step forward, one step sideways.

(nonetheless, nice find, mojo)

Darryl Strumm
21st October 2014, 19:39
Mike Paterson
20 hrs ·
At 33:10 John Bindernagel shows one of our documented prints (from the end of last winter). John has been a supporter. I've met him (and his wife) personally, spent a brief stint in the field with him (showing him another location with several structures throughout and where I had my first and second close vocal incidents) and since this situation, have sent him an audio disc, an excellent cast of Nephatia's foot, plus dozens of photos of prints, trackways and other photos showing evidence pertaining to our situation.
I can understand his having to appease the scientificly minded crowd who can't seem to detach themselves from their conformity and biased views. Sadly this will only result in holding back the truth of sasquatch until one of them has the insight to pursue the growing number of us who do know the truth.
I've spoken extensively with John over the last several years and with regards to learning the real truth of sasquatch, I've conveyed to him on several occasions that I'm personally not here to appease anyone. We're in this strictly for truth as out there as it may be. I can see my comments and statements put him in a predicament but it's still good to see that he's utilizing some of the evidence in his presentations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB7y9P8WXQM

jimmer
21st October 2014, 19:49
nice find and a solid bookend to our conversation on the bindernagel video, Dscott.
we're on the same page with mike.

Darryl Strumm
21st October 2014, 22:38
Josh Hotles Proud of you Mike, Dr. B knows what time it is and knows your Body of work to be the best there is at this moment in time.. Thanks a lot for all you do bud!
3 hrs · Like · 1

Mike Paterson Yeah, that pretty much confirms to anyone who questioned me when I stated months ago that Bindernagel was supportive. He knows what's real. He may not like me speaking openly about the other aspect of their existence but I'm in this for truth and he's well aware of that. I understand my statements about their abilities puts him in a predicament, but it's good to see he's still presenting the evidence and supportive. The truth of sasquatch changes everything. It's coming out regardless of what anyone thinks or says. Too many of us know.
2 hrs · Like · 3

Mike Paterson There's no copyright violation there Josh, only a complete idiot showing his childish antics and complete lack of knowledge of the truth. You know you're doing something right when people are trying to knock you down with their pathetic videos
1 hr · Like · 2

jimmer
22nd October 2014, 13:08
if you have the time, here's a 5 part breakdown of the barb & gabby anomaly event.
originally, I thought the sas dropped from a tree and ran off.
from these videos I could see that it was standing, then crouched down, 'turned and kicked' as it ran off.

I'm glad I stuck it out 'til the end for the music credits.
I especially enjoyed 'ode to a squirrel.'

this is a new video investigator and investigative style from 'seeingatruth.'
these 5 posts are seeingatruth's first YT ventures.

here's an autoplay link of those 5 videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEwetZF9hcU&list=UU8KdS3AcEmidxMN5_SdpG3A&index=1

Frances
22nd October 2014, 14:55
Very good break down by Seeingatruth. I enjoy these videos, they help with all the things you can miss when just watching a video, they make you think and take notice.
I have subscribed to the channel so I can catch any more that may be published.
Frances.

jimmer
22nd October 2014, 15:01
as a bookend to mojo's original dr. bindernagel post,
here's the final lecture of this conference –
'finding bigfoot' talent cliff barackman analysis of track way prints.
among his findings is his belief that a bigfoot 'foot' is more
flexible than previously thought. perfect for transversing steep, uneven terrain.
as much as I don't buy the tv show, this presentation is pretty interesting.

as a side note, the introductory song captures the emotional investments
that reside within the traditional, establish bigfoot hunters world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS1KCc1oY2I

mojo
22nd October 2014, 15:15
What do you think the odds are the government/s already know there are these creatures called Bigfoot? The good Dr Bindernagel thought they could be doing alot more like having Bigfoot in our Mammal nature guides. The fact that they dont say anything leads one to conclude there is more "high strangeness" involved with sas than people suspect. It also validates Mikes research about their strangeness.

jimmer
22nd October 2014, 15:27
What do you think the odds are the government/s already know there are these creatures called Bigfoot? The good Dr Bindernagel thought they could be doing alot more like having Bigfoot in our Mammal nature guides. The fact that they dont say anything leads one to conclude there is more "high strangeness" involved with sas than people suspect. It also validates Mikes research about their strangeness.

from what I've read about government / military involvement in the paranormal, the quantum worlds,
there are investigations, cataloging, heads are scratched and then pretty much put away and forgotten.
of course, there are operations that are off the books (black ops) that are all over these things, I bet.
but in reality, we'll never really know or learn much from them.
a few death bed confessions, but in the grand scheme, we may never know.

lift the veil
24th October 2014, 14:47
Here are some excerpts from an interesting habituation reported on BFRO. http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=29609

Report # 29609 (Class A) Submitted by witness No on Thursday, June 23, 2011. Family has frequent visitors at their home near Ocean Park YEAR: 2011

SEASON: Spring MONTH: March DATE: 15 STATE: Washington COUNTY: Pacific County LOCATION DETAILS: Edited to preserve the location. NEAREST TOWN: Klipsan Beach NEAREST ROAD: Ocean Beach Hwy 103

OBSERVED: I have been having encounters with what I believe is a family group for almost 2 years now. Prints, wood knocks, smells, dog panic, sightings, and verbal interactions. Our house was lifted. The newest is snow angel marks in grass and clearings and with trails blocked by x formations made with trees. Visit 2 or 3 times weekly. Less in winter, I'm not out as much, keeping it quiet. No other people notice. I'm on 2.5 acres. Lake in back yard center of long beach peninsula, rural. Square mile of forest 300 yards away. Clams on beach, oysters in bay

ALSO NOTICED: Bedding made from plants, small hair still looking. Blocked my backyard trails to lake. Trees uprooted, branches twisted. Few deer in area now. My wolf collie mix hides under the table and strong odor 1st year, not so often now.

OTHER WITNESSES: Mixed activities. Many in my front yard. TIME AND CONDITIONS: All year evening to early morning. ENVIRONMENT: Myself son and daughter saw animal. mom and close friends have seen footprints and heard cooing and branch breaking.

Follow-up investigation report by BFRO Investigator Scott Taylor:

This investigation started off to not be a BFRO investigation. I was asked by Aberdeen, Washington radio personality, Johnny Manson, to accompany him to a friend’s location down on the Long Beach peninsula. Johnny had been talking to this person via his radio show, and the subject of Bigfoot came up. This person, the witness, was saying that he was having regular visits and interaction on his property with several different Sasquatches. Johnny wanted to go down and check it out, and asked me to go along.

When we arrived at the location, we met the witness’ son, who is 16 years old. The witness was not feeling well due to an injury, and so allowed us to investigate the property while the son explained what was going on.

The house is a manufactured home set in some very dense woods. There is only about 10-20 feet of space around the house before you encounter the typical, very dense coastal Washington brush. This brush is generally so thick that it is very difficult for a human to penetrate. There are elevated racks holding several truck canopies behind the house on the west side.

Observed at the scene. There were numerous trails around the home going into the surrounding brush. One of the first things I noticed was a place under one of the truck canopies where it looked like something had been going under it. I crouched down, and went under. It definitely appeared that something was using the protection of the truck canopies. On the far side, there was a tunnel like trail going out the back. I followed the trail as it turned left and paralleled the house. The trail lead to the base of a fir tree which was leaning over against the roof of the house. On the north side of the house are more trails leading through the blackberry bushed and into the forest. The distance from the house to an east-west road on the north side is about 100 feet. The trails approached the road, but did not appear to cross. There were places where it looked like someone could sit and observe who went up the road. Moving around to the south side, there was a trail that went in a westerly direction about 50 feet, where there was a creek of sorts. The area is also very boggy. To the left (south) the trail split off, and there was a place where the brush made a canopy over an open area beneath. Water was available from that location only a few feet away. To the east side, on the far side of the vehicles, which had not been moved for quite some time, was a trail, which was generally oriented north-south. This trail was back from the vehicles about 20 feet, on the far side of some small fir trees which were growing close to each other. At one place, this trail split off to the west, and along one of the old travel trailers, and then ended up back in the open area in front of the house. It should be noted that in no-place was there evidence of tools being used to clear these trails. There were no cut limbs, vines or tree limbs. The trails looked as if they had been made by something very large moving through the area. The trails also branched-off to locations where the sasquatches could sit concealed and watch people walking along the road next to this witness’ property.

Interview with the witnesses/reported interaction. After we surveyed the physical surroundings, the reporting witness came out of the house to talk with Johnny and me. We interviewed the father and the son. During our conversation, the witness mentioned that he had filed a BFRO report, and that someone had called him and another individual visited his home. Nothing had been done with the report due to the distance from this investigator's home to the location, making it difficult to work this investigation, and the report was released to me.

Asking about the trails, the witness stated that they were made by the Sasquatches. It should be noted that the witness has a very bad back, and is incapable of doing heavy physical work. They said that none of the trails were made by either he or his son. There is no evidence of tools being used to make these trails. It should also be noted that the brush is so impossibly thick that a human would have to fight just to move forward.

The witness stated that they have had numerous and regular interactions. There are four that they see regularly. There is a younger male about seven feet tall, and fairly thin build, who they interact with most often. He is estimated by the witness to be around 500 pounds. This Sasquatch has long hair on its head, shorter on the body, a mixture of brown, red and black hair, and an ape-like nose. The facial skin is very dark. He said that there is also a very large male, mixed colors of hair (brown, and gray/white), long on the head, shorter on the body. He has a human like nose. One time they were able to observe it next to an object of known dimensions. Later they went out and measured the height and width of the shoulders in relation to the object. This individual was comparatively measured at nine feet tall, and five feet across the shoulders. One time it bent over to hide behind the small camper mentioned previously, and its butt was sticking out. The top of the hips was about where the top of the camper was in height, approximately 5’. The witness stated that they had measured foot impressions from this individual at 18-19 inches. The size of the footprints correspond with a Sasquatch that tall. The female is more shy. They have only seen her silhouette. Her voice is different than the males. She is reported to smell very good, while the males smell bad. The fourth one is thought to be a juvenile. They have not seen it, but have found the footprints. The footprints are 9” long. Looking around the property, I noticed several places where it appeared that a small Sasquatch was crawling around and under some of the items scattered about the property, and overgrown with brush. This was before they had mentioned the juvenile.

Reported interactions. The witness and his son stated that the interaction with these Sasquatches is on-going all year-round. The most interaction is on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for some reason. Many of the near-by properties are only occupied during the weekend, so during the week, there are fewer people. This could be the reason. At night, they can hear them walk by the house, which they often slap. There is also the usual stick and pebble throwing. One time in the middle of the night, one corner of the manufactured home was picked up, and then dropped back down. He said that they often hear them working all night long breaking the brush and making the trails.

The witness is feeding them a variety of foods, but they seem to like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. There was a place about 5 feet up a small fir tree where the limbs made a sort of shelf. This is where they put the plate of food. When they are done eating, the Sasquatches place the plate on the hood of one of the cars. While I was there, the plate was on the hood, but the sandwiches had been thrown on the ground. These sandwiches were made using white bread. Normally, the witness uses wheat bread. Evidently the Sasquatches don’t like the white bread. Sometimes, the witness puts out the food, and then takes one sandwich and goes back to his porch, where he sits and observes the Sasquatches eating the sandwiches while he eats one along with them. A friendly connection has been made between these Sasquatches and the witness and his son via the food.

One evening, the witness was on his front porch, and the younger male was standing in the brush about 30 feet away. The witness patted his chest and said, “Dad” three times. Then the Sasquatch patted his chest and said, “Guag”. Possibly this could be the name of this Sasquatch. If so, this is a remarkable break-through.

Another time, the witness and his son were demonstrating what hand shaking was. They repeatedly shook hands with each other. Then, one of the Sasquatches which was standing about 20 feet away on the far side of an old vehicle reached across the top and put its hand out in an offer to shake hands. The witness stated that he was too scared to bring himself to actually walk over and shake its hand. What an opportunity lost! The witness stated that if there is ever another opportunity, then he will take it.

On another occasion, his daughter came by. He and she were talking at the cross-road at the northeast corner of his property. She was parked in her pickup truck which was pointing south. Her father’s property would be on the SW corner. He was standing at the driver’s side facing west. It was dusk, and as they were talking, a mature male Sasquatch stepped out of the woods to the west about 40 feet away and in two or three steps, crossed the road a distance of only about 20 feet. This was in full view of both of them. As it crossed the road, it turned and looked at them, but never slowed down. The description of the Sasquatch is pretty typical: very large and burley, dark brown to black hair. It seemed to not care that these people were there.

This is all from the first visit to this witness. I have visited the site another time, and we made a trek out into the forest tract to the south. There was no overt activity, but then it was mid-day. We did find one small impression that could be the footprint of a young Sasquatch, but there is no way to know for sure.

I believe, based on what I observed at the scene, that this man is indeed being visited by a family unit of Sasquatches. This witness has also provided regular updates as to what is going on there via text and phone calls.

Further observations. Sometimes they vanish for a couple of weeks, and then return. The pattern of them coming around on Tuesday and Wednesday still holds. Also, it appears that the female now has an infant. They hear the vocalizations of these Sasquatches at night. Usually soft talking and whistles. The witness observes eye-glow and says that it is very bright, usually white-silver with a hint of blue when they blink. There is no light coming from the house when they see this. The witness reports that the Sasquatches have been moving around so that they can see in the windows to where the people are inside. The Sasquatches appear to be curious about singing and laughter. They are also very curious about board games, like chess, that are played by the witness and his son in view of the Sasquatches.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae18/jimmerer/BVMOD4_SM_zps668ca659.jpg

jimmer
24th October 2014, 15:27
LTV, at first I thought, WTF.
as I read it, I thought OMG.

great digging and find.
riveting habituation account.

"One evening, the witness was on his front porch, and the younger male was standing in the brush about 30 feet away.
The witness patted his chest and said, “Dad” three times.
Then the Sasquatch patted his chest and said, “Guag”.
Possibly this could be the name of this Sasquatch. If so, this is a remarkable break-through."

I did a quick google on the name/word, guag, and found nothing relevant.

Frances
24th October 2014, 15:56
What a remarkable story Lift The Veil.
Very enjoyable.
Frances.

jimmer
25th October 2014, 15:26
from mike's YT 'sentient unknown' video comments:

Gabriel Rafiq
what is that orb thing all about, i haven´t done much research about it but is it related to the squatches in any way?

Sasquatch Ontario
Yes, orbs are definitely related to sasquatch activity.
They're not what most think they are, they're so much more. 

that's curious.

'what you talk'in about willis (mike)?'

jimmer
25th October 2014, 15:48
from commander mitch, a bigfoot face compilation.
the audio is pretty intriguing as well.
for instance, what the heck is going on at 4 min. mark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmKr86qhiyg&list=UUZ4oW0iFCCkXZlz8BE5AE7A

jimmer
25th October 2014, 15:54
for you listening pleasure or discomfort, more david paulides, missing 411- the devil in the detail.
george knapp is the host.

the interview begins at the 13 min. mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3699192373&feature=iv&src_vid=cLAA2ZQBzn0&v=Z99lLgF6owA

jimmer
27th October 2014, 18:39
in the spirit of halloween, this is a YT autoplay
of some very spooky, hairy vocalizations.

these are from a woman named, christine, who happens to live across from a forest,
a sasquatch inhabited forest.

wait until the child-like voices comes around. o-o-o-h.

boo, I tell ya!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcOUNBWojGQ&list=UUW9cZOYca7cQ02QzTTDuxAQ

jimmer
27th October 2014, 19:03
as a bookend to christine's audio,
see what her camera caught going on along the edge of her property,
within her neighbor's backyard (far right side).
(you may want to watch at YT, large.)

boo 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qPXjMX6Qk&list=UUW9cZOYca7cQ02QzTTDuxAQ

jimmer
28th October 2014, 17:00
I was torn as to where to post this...

for your perusal, the work of cryptozoologist, JC Johnson.

early on JC was introduced to high-strangeness through his
multi-year, exhaustive investigation of a ufo crash in arizona's high desert.

since then, JC has broaden his investigations to all things unexplainable.

some say he's the 'indiana jones of cryptids'.
other's might call him 'keelian' for his broad gathering of tales of the unexplained (without the theory, at least for now) :eyebrows:

this latest video features sasquatch gifting of a particular individual.
many of these gifts are extraordinary. the last one takes the cake.
this guy was selected. I suspect through his intent and good will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIU1LO3HoEY&list=UUZv-VflCB-aCEvzHoarhjZg

I'll post other more 'keelian' tales on the 'john keel, adventurer' thread.

jimmer
28th October 2014, 17:37
malc originally posted this C2C show
and I thought I'd repost this interview with JC Johnson.
it's good 'til the very end.

this interview begins at the 40 min. mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU3x0unieI8&list=WL&index=118

jimmer
29th October 2014, 14:17
a new halloween present from christine parker.

how would you like to live across from this racket?
m-o-m-m-y- tré spooky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR1SzBt7rAs&list=UUW9cZOYca7cQ02QzTTDuxAQ

sandancer
29th October 2014, 16:15
I was torn as to where to post this...

for your perusal, the work of cryptozoologist, JC Johnson.

early on JC was introduced to high-strangeness through his
multi-year, exhaustive investigation of a ufo crash in arizona's high desert.

since then, JC has broaden his investigations to all things unexplainable.

some say he's the 'indiana jones of cryptids'.
other's might call him 'keelian' for his broad gathering of tales of the unexplained (without the theory, at least for now) :eyebrows:

this latest video features sasquatch gifting of a particular individual.
many of these gifts are extraordinary. the last one takes the cake.
this guy was selected. I suspect through his intent and good will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIU1LO3HoEY&list=UUZv-VflCB-aCEvzHoarhjZg

I'll post other more 'keelian' tales on the 'john keel, adventurer' thread.

Great find jimmer !

Marbles , vanishing tracks

Sounds familiar

The last gift , fascinating , didn't we discuss eyes a while back ?

The carving on the other side , not a dragon a Sasquatch like those portrayed on Natve American Totems ?

Food for thought :scrhd:

jimmer
29th October 2014, 16:23
Great find jimmer !

Marbles , vanishing tracks

Sounds familiar

The last gift , fascinating , didn't we discuss eyes a while back ?

The carving on the other side , not a dragon a Sasquatch like those portrayed on Natve American Totems ?

Food for thought :scrhd:

yes, indeed, sandancer.
different locale, same experiences.
I reviewed the amulet again and you may be right.
it could be a sas face!
my goodness.

through a YT PM I've introduced JC to our interview with MP.
let's see if he has any opinion.
could be interesting...

jimmer
29th October 2014, 19:07
MK Davis and his treatise on:

The Birth of the Conceptual Bigfoot. (http://thedavisreport.wordpress.com/2014/10/29/the-birth-of-the-conceptual-bigfoot-by-m-k-davis/)
(hint: he takes it to the likes of certain 'bigfoot scientists') :eyebrows:

https://thedavisreport.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/patterson-film-deblurred-back-to-297.gif?w=254&h=300

jimmer
29th October 2014, 19:59
why did JC Johnson begin investigating cryptics?

listen to his first saaquathc encounter along the mongollon rim, arizona.

riveting.

"This is nothing that god made."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSykEI_m5Jc

mojo
30th October 2014, 00:31
Havent seen this one posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s46p60yjEcc

jimmer
30th October 2014, 16:59
I've had the chance to watch (twice) a privately held hour-long documentary
that JC Johnson produced a couple years ago -- Navajo Skin Walkers & Legends

it's a compilation of interviews revealing strange and fascinating tales of
native american high-strangeness.

rather than reviewing it all here, you can request a 'private showing'
through JC's YT channel. PM him and request the permission
to have him send you the YT link, directly.

I think you'll find amelia's story of terror, riveting. (at least)

here's his 'about' link to make your request.
click on 'send message' and make your request.
I you might want to let him know that 'jimmer sent me' :eyebrows:
JC says he'll be happy to share individually.
he's cautious and doesn't want his work maliciously copied or pirated.

http://truthseekerforum.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/jc.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/user/cryptofourcorners/about

sandancer
30th October 2014, 17:10
Just been having a quick look again at Sentient Unknown , and .....

It's Samhain Halloween tomorrow , number of posts 666 !:eyebrows:;)

Also in a post to a new watcher Mike says

"We have some exciting stuff coming in the near future that I'm sure many will enjoy "

What does he have for us now ?:hmm:

jimmer
30th October 2014, 17:21
"We have some exciting stuff coming in the near future that I'm sure many will enjoy "
What does he have for us now ?:hmm:

video taken by them?
if it's exciting, I read 'new and breakthrough'...

Frances
30th October 2014, 17:32
Thank you Jimmer for the J.C. Link.
I think I will take advantage of the offer.
Frances.

jimmer
30th October 2014, 17:43
Thank you Jimmer for the J.C. Link.
I think I will take advantage of the offer.
Frances.

we'll be interested to hear what you think, frances.

lift the veil
30th October 2014, 22:46
I've had the chance to watch (twice) a privately held hour-long documentary
that JC Johnson produced a couple years ago -- Navajo Skin Walkers & Legends

here's his 'about' link to make your request.

http://truthseekerforum.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/jc.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/user/cryptofourcorners/about

Wow Jimmer. I was just all over the internet last week looking for that documentary. Thanks for the information about getting a viewing from J.C

Here is a good video with Chief Leonard Dan regarding the Skinwalkers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWOQuf02J3w&list=UUZv-VflCB-aCEvzHoarhjZg

And also a good interview with both Chief Leonard Dan and J. C. regarding the skinwalker and Sasquatch.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nitecallers/2009/11/30/leonard-dan

It is interesting how the skinwalker can be bipedal, large and hairy. Maybe bad encounters with supposed Sasquatch are actually skinwalker encounters.

jimmer
30th October 2014, 23:57
Wow Jimmer. I was just all over the internet last week looking for that documentary. Thanks for the information about getting a viewing from J.C
Here is a good video with Chief Leonard Dan regarding the Skinwalkers
And also a good interview with both Chief Leonard Dan and J. C. regarding the skinwalker and Sasquatch.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nitecallers/2009/11/30/leonard-dan
It is interesting how the skinwalker can be bipedal, large and hairy. Maybe bad encounters with supposed Sasquatch are actually skinwalker encounters.

he is quite a guy, LTV.

JC has been working the four corners region no less than 10 years.
he is into a totally unique thing out there. crypto crazy.
many of his videos reveal a very mysterious land.
I bet most researchers would give a finger to experience a fraction of what JC has seen and learned.

interestingly, the 'skinwalker ranch' is located near some of his stomping grounds.

I've sent him the link to our mike paterson interview.
we'll see if he replies.

(commander mitch should have taken the advice to work with the local amerindians.) :eyebrows:

jimmer
31st October 2014, 17:23
you may have been rummaging through JC's videos,
but haven't come across this one yet –
another strange tale of the 'furry folk' from the arizonian high desert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NWfrMJzGyM&list=UUZv-VflCB-aCEvzHoarhjZg

Frances
31st October 2014, 17:52
I enjoyed the video, listening to the stories.
The stories have a theme, one of voodoo, one of trick or treat, if you don't give them some food when they come knocking, they will do bad things, damage your car or something bad.

I have a thing about these tricksters being invited in. I see that cropped up also.
I always think about the situation with Mike Paterson and the cottage owner.
Were the Sasquatch invited in? Or did they just infiltrate the property?
Even if it's something that does not intend harm, could anybody be sure?

The video link came through very promptly. I only requested it yesterday.
Frances.

jimmer
31st October 2014, 18:20
I enjoyed the video, listening to the stories.

I always think about the situation with Mike Paterson and the cottage owner.
Were the Sasquatch invited in? Or did they just infiltrate the property?
Even if it's something that does not intend harm, could anybody be sure?

those are very good questions.
I bet, from what we've seen and heard, they help themselves.

better stay on their good side, :eyebrows: although mike's seems up to the challenge thus far.

and yes, JC is very accommodating, although he doesn't seem interested to confab at TOT.
busy guy, I guess.

jimmer
31st October 2014, 21:33
new work from MK:

The Calgary Canada Bigfoot Video…Hand Stabilized and zoomed. (http://thedavisreport.wordpress.com/2014/10/31/the-calgary-canada-bigfoot-video-hand-stabilized-and-zoomed/)

Darryl Strumm
1st November 2014, 05:11
Mikey Mike1 day ago

Eh Mike, you're killing me when you post;
"We have some exciting stuff coming in the near future that I'm sure many will enjoy"
How soon in the near future? I'm having withdrawals man.....Lol
Cheers, 
Reply · 1
Hide replies

Hang in there. You know when I make those sorts of comments that we won't disappoint.
Just seeing who's paying attention :) 
Reply · 4

jimmer
1st November 2014, 17:11
from a frances find, a discussion about the time that british dna scientist, dr. bryan sykes
joined habituant, lori simmons and bigfoot researcher, adam davies on an expedition
to discover evidence of the elusive bigfoot 'creature.'

this rambling conversation covers a lot of ground, including their experience that leads
them to believe that at least some bigfoot live underground, in dens.

dr. byan sykes discovered that provided russian yeti dna may actually be from a real creature, an ancient polar bear.
after this discovery, you'd think that the good dr. would be a bigfoot skeptic.
turns out, he wants to know for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfje7ZjNgU4
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl--ZyhxC2Hs8d84AGr6bwvZdT0JAxnNc3Buz0Xdo6kIBhqHD4lg
this in the link to the audio file. enjoy. (http://www.cyberears.com/index.php/Browse/playaudio/27306)

thanks, frances.

samos
1st November 2014, 18:11
Hi All, just thought i'd step in for a moment.

The Lori Simmons story is an intriguing one. Her father spent many years habituating a 'clan' of Sasquatch in Washington State. Although she went with him many times as a little girl, it wasn't until her father passed that she was aparently 'adopted' by the Sas. When Adam Davies (Adventurer) joined her, he was basically a skeptic and came away with a new belief (and a new girlfriend ; ) ..their joint encounters are very credible and out there on the web.

Lori had posted a short vid with a Sas growl a while back and now has the entire 20 minute footage uploaded. It gives the backstory and while visiting the forests with a friend, they encounter more than just a growl. The 'underground Sas' theory is not likely IMO. Watch and see for yourself the strange, Keelean-like activity that accompanies sasquatch research and interaction. Personally, i don't think Lori is prepared for a face to face. So much is the case with others who want interaction...until it actually happens. Then it is a whole different story.

Check out this strange knocking coming from within a tree (audio is a little difficult to hear, but eyewitnesses give the play by play) Growl is at the very end.

http://youtu.be/PgErPqk3RrY

jimmer
1st November 2014, 18:49
nice find, samos.

I agree, lori's so child-like and innocent and
not ready for anything resembling contact.
with a growl, off they go.

as we've learned, sasquatch don't like nervous-nellies
and test to see if folks are easily dissuaded.

g-r-r-r-r. it worked on these two. :eyebrows:

lift the veil
1st November 2014, 21:59
Jimmer posted one of this guy's orb videos before, and I have been following him (goforitrandy) ever since. Here, he video tapes himself taking digital camera pictures in the dark and catches colorful orbs. Check it out.

He calls them inter-dimensional beings, and he has had interactions with them for over a year now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mdMdzqswcY

Here is a comment by Randy on the above video: They are in the infrared light spectrum and I saw them with my naked eye because I have the sensory acuity to see them where others cannot. They actually are tiny little balls of light to our eye but somehow they can turn up the power and the light up very bright on camera and in person to people like me. Most people would not see them all maybe a few with their naked eye if the were standing next to me...So it is bizarre how they operate and way beyond my capability of understanding this all and how it works I just know it works when I take their photo.

************************************************** ************************************************** ****
Here is another video of him playing guitar, and you can see that some orbs appear to go through the wall. Apparently, they like Led Zeppelin. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vzK7t7V0cs&list=UUq6HfWDokSNS5JNlYok1aiw

************************************************** ************************************************** ****
Here is another video of an orb with a light trail. Note that he says he did not use a flash and that the orbs are LETTING HIM SEE AND PHOTOGRAPH THEM.
Sort of like how Mike has gained the trust of the Sasquatch and they have "picked" him to document their presence.
Interesting also how he talks about the greyish/smokey like substance as being a plasma field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odjOJj96UV8&list=UUq6HfWDokSNS5JNlYok1aiw&index=2

Here is his channel on Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/goforitrandy/videos

lift the veil
2nd November 2014, 13:02
Hmmm, this may be promising??? A commentor on Mike's Sentient Unknown video on Youtube says the following....

joel vega12 hours ago

hey mike, wow!!!! i was looking thru your old videos and have found a GOLDMINE FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:) its a smaller/baby/juvy sasquatch jumping from tree to tree as you pan the camera, you are not moving,just panning the camera. ITS SO AMAZING!! i can beleive noone picked up on it!! heres my email. email me and i will tell you where it is, then you should do a small video on it and repost it!! ITS INCREDIBLE. . i showd my wife and she saw it clear away as soon as i showed her. she also said wow!! creepy. its just sitting there in the tree watching them and they have no clue its there, YOU PICKED UP A REAL SASQUATCH TREE JUMPING. hope to hear from you soon. cheers joel. vegasuperstar6@yahoo.com 

jimmer
2nd November 2014, 13:12
I think randy would do better if he laid-off the
heavily promotional, radio DJ stylings.
is he an expert? no way.
is he an experiencer? yes indeed.
does he have the answers? doubt it.
should he consult a real expert? that would be a start.
are his captures interesting? very much so.

thanks, LTV.
keep us up-to-date as
randy tries to figure this out.

Frances
3rd November 2014, 20:17
http://thedavisreport.wordpress.com/2014/11/03/a-rock-throwing-bigfoot-near-provo-utah-zoomed-and-stabilized/

M.K.Davis. Video showing a rock throwing Bigfoot.
Near Provo Utah.
Frances.

jimmer
3rd November 2014, 20:41
M.K.Davis. Video showing a rock throwing Bigfoot.
Near Provo Utah.
Frances.

here's the original footage. terrifying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaTOMWY3GPk

T.T.
5th November 2014, 15:53
One of my favorite videos so far! Goosebumps. I always keep my eyes/ears/heart peeled when I'm in Provo Canyon (http://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/is-bigfoot-traveling-through-provo-canyon/article_4f53574c-9410-5768-b419-edf103bcd193.html)- the Provo River runs down the mouth of the canyon, tons of dense vegetation, some caves and an elevation of 8,000+ feet. If I were a Hairy One I'd make that canyon home!

jimmer
5th November 2014, 17:07
that underhand throwing style is telling.
those huge, bulky-massive shoulder and biceps aren't great for finesse.
anything light or requirig accuracy = underhand
launching hefty bulky masses = overhand (sometimes using both, I bet)
one heck of a piece of footage.

wonder what it feels like mistakenly intruding on a sas' space?
sheer panic, I bet :eyebrows:

mojo
5th November 2014, 21:48
My landlord is a niice guy but one thing bothers me. He said he would shoot bigfoot if he got the chance and to get rich because he would have the evidence. It wasn't nice to see. I wondered if the US has laws to protect bigfoot?

jimmer
5th November 2014, 22:08
not sure about official state protection,
but don't worry, mojo.

from what we've learned, this joker will either:
• spend the rest of his sorry life mucking around in the wilderness
• accidentally kill himself or some poor soul
• get torn limb from limb by you know who

anyway you look at it, this guy is doomed. :eyebrows: (lov'in this icon)

jimmer
6th November 2014, 14:31
the commander and titan are camping out at the hot zone,
testing a new high-powered flash light.

if I'm not mistaken, they are surrounded by sas eye shine.
see what you see...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAKI56fQjMs&index=2&list=UUZ4oW0iFCCkXZlz8BE5AE7A

lift the veil
9th November 2014, 17:58
Here is GoforitRANDY's latest orb video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUeEhTL9eOU&list=UUq6HfWDokSNS5JNlYok1aiw

jimmer
9th November 2014, 18:14
Here is GoforitRANDY's latest orb video.]

nice find, LTV.
that's impressive and a head scratcher.
a fifth dimension entity, astral traveling our three dimension space? :eyebrows:

Darryl Strumm
9th November 2014, 19:41
Many people ask Why Mike has not brought someone to the sight WELL looks like that has finally happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2OCE4etCZA

lift the veil
10th November 2014, 14:40
A commentor on Mike's new video mentioned a person called Joan Ocean who has had Sasquatch (and dolphin) encounters. Here is her website. http://www.joanocean.com/sasquatch.html

Her story has some elements that parallel what Mike is experiencing with Nephatia and family, but she has experienced and learned SO MUCH MORE.

Here are some highlights from what I have read so far of her experiences:

She has a friend, Susan, who has Sasquatch living near her property in the southeastern part of the U.S. These Sasquatch learned how to read and write English generations back when when of their clans elders had contact with the white people.

Joan sent a book/gift to Susan's Sasquatch Clan who in return sent her a hand written note and a gift. They named her, "Water Woman," as her book was about her communication experiences that she had with dolphins.

http://www.joanocean.com/saquatch/3-forWW.jpg

Joan went to visit Susan and the Sasquatch and upon arrival found more gifts left for her, including a hand carved thunderbird and a mineral cluster. The Sasquatch said the thunderbird was made by the "little people." So who could the little people be, others (faeries?/dwarves?) who live in the same realm as the Sasquatch???

http://www.joanocean.com/saquatch/22-dreambird.jpg

While there, Joan learned about the medicine wheels the Sasquatch had made on the ground with sticks, shells and stones. Per Joan, "The Sasquatch said that these rock and shell and wood circles, describing the four directions, serve as Portals. You can go through them -- but be aware! You may not be able to come back! The Sasquatch call this other world, the Sometime Place."

http://www.joanocean.com/Sasq/wheel.jpg

There were 33 members in the Sasquatch clan, some were pregnant.

Per Joan, "The Sasquatch people also give rocks as gifts. These are spirit rocks and the ones they subsequently gave me, were for communication with them and with spirit. I was to hold the rocks in my hand, ask a question of importance to me and then listen for the answer. The Sasquatch were not really interested in answering every little thought that might enter the busy mind of most humans, but they were always available to answer the heart-centered, thoughtful, requests for help from sensitive people." These sound similar to the marbles that Mike gets fro Nephatia, maybe he should try to use them for communication with Nephatia?!

Joan also said, "It was interesting to me to learn that the Wise Ones can erase your mind so that you forget you talked with them. They said you will not forget the information they share with you, but you will probably forget the meeting itself. You will think you have never seen them, but you have." WOW!!!

Per Joan, "All I once I saw a globe of white light floating near me in the woods. It looked like a flashlight, but it had no beam shining out of it. It was a self-contained, egg-shaped light about 3 inches across. It was moving at about 3 feet off the ground and seemed to be free-floating but with direction, i.e. I could not see anyone holding the light or standing near it, but the light continued to move through the trees. Then I saw a second one. My friend, Mike, sitting at the fire saw them as well. He noticed another one in the trees about 150 feet from us, across the road. We continued to observe them as they moved around. These were not like Orbs which are perfectly round, transparent and often have forms, faces or patterns within them. These lights were solid white, egg-shaped and not transparent. Then we saw a pale red one, the same size with the same behavior. Perhaps they were 'probes' that were gathering information from the area and the people who were visiting. I really don't know what they were. We had seen many Orbs in the digital pictures we were taking around the fire, but these were something else and seemed related to the presence of the Sasquatch. I have to add here that we also were witnessing many UFOs in the sky that would stop in place, dock with other circular vehicles and then depart at great speeds. Later when I asked the Sasquatch Medicine Woman about the white, egg-shaped lights, she told me they were Dream Walkers. I have yet to learn what that is.

http://www.joanocean.com/Sasq/Two%20Lites.jpg http://www.joanocean.com/saquatch/53-ETV.jpg

There is so much more fascinating stuff on her website that you have to check it out for yourself, including the Sasquatch de-materierialization at will, and them having contact with star-people.

Here is a rendering of one of her visuals showing partial de-materialization.

http://www.joanocean.com/Sasq08/sasq.JPG

jimmer
10th November 2014, 15:11
A commentor on Mike's new video mentioned a person called Joan Ocean who has had Sasquatch (and dolphin) encounters. Here is her website. http://www.joanocean.com/sasquatch.html

yes, joan is quite an interesting person.
she really got into it and then let it all go.

from the BV2 wayback machine:
I contacted her a while back and she responded. (http://jandeane81.com/threads/317-Bigfoot-Vocalizations-2?p=25103&viewfull=1#post25103)
at one point it looked like joan would be joining TOT and then inexplicably, she dropped out of sight.

check out this post on one of the gifted sasquatch messages to her. (http://jandeane81.com/threads/317-Bigfoot-Vocalizations-2?p=25465&viewfull=1#post25465)

one of the most astounding joan finds were sasquatch bones. not just bones, full skeletons. they directed her to them. (http://jandeane81.com/threads/317-Bigfoot-Vocalizations-2?p=25264&viewfull=1#post25264)

scroll around that time period to see other BV2 joan ocean finds.

and see what new information you can find, LTV.

lift the veil
10th November 2014, 15:24
Thanks Jimmer for the information. I guess I missed those earlier references to her work on the thread. Too bad she dropped out of sight and didn't join TOT.
Do you know if Mike Patterson knows about Joan and her experiences?

jimmer
10th November 2014, 15:46
during that time period, I PMed mike with her link, but I'm not sure if he ever looked into her story.
he never replied, other than thanking me for her info.

I also shared the may 13, 2013 vocalization YT video with her.
she did respond that mike's vocals are very relatable to her experiences.

as for joan not joining (she expressed interest early on), I believe she just didn't want
to get back into it, as big as we are. what a shame, but so it goes.

her experiences were a big chapter in her life, well documented and then she moved on,
as expressed in the follow-up letter she shared. (http://jandeane81.com/threads/317-Bigfoot-Vocalizations-2?p=25195&viewfull=1#post25195)

at that point, I was positive she'd join our confab, but no : (

lift the veil
10th November 2014, 16:53
Hmmm. Thanks for the info Jimmer. I thought this picture on her site was pretty cool.

http://www.joanocean.com/SAS010/wk2/Sasquatch%2C-CU.jpg

Blow up of far right corner - partially cloaked Sasquatch? Looks like it to me!
http://www.joanocean.com/SAS010/wk2/Sasquatch%2C-April-2010-028-6.jpg

jimmer
10th November 2014, 17:50
yes, indeed, LTV.
just enough there is see it.
a fraction of a sec. capture.
is that an orb at one of the chacra areas?

it's a shame. her ancient ones moved on
and so did she.
she says she still stays in touch with the medicine woman.
wonder what's new?

Frances
12th November 2014, 10:23
http://youtu.be/4EicVEOtm1A

Video 8:49. Published November 11th 2014.

How to tell a Bigfoot from a man in a monkey - suit.

Some very interesting comparisons at the end of the video, arm and leg ratios, shown on different Bigfoots, some we have seen, some we may not have seen.
Frances.

jimmer
12th November 2014, 12:11
that is one of his best analyses, frances.
the most shocking conclusion is that the
'sequoia bigfoot' could be authentic.
I remember when thomas hughes provided that shot to
you as an authentic sasquatch photo. (http://jandeane81.com/threads/317-Bigfoot-Vocalizations-2?p=12487&viewfull=1#post12487)
at the time, we were skeptical.
interesting.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae18/jimmerer/ScreenShot2014-11-12atNovember-12-2014545AM_zps6592dd86.jpg

Frances
12th November 2014, 13:26
Yes Jimmer, it was Samos video that he posted. I was thinking of doing a re - run of it it as a memory jogger.
It's funny what evidence comes forward in time and I think it's great when it does.

If we now believe that video is real, then it's on a par with the Patterson & Gimlin video.
I have never let that one go even from the time I first saw it.
Glad its back for a review.
Frances.

jimmer
12th November 2014, 13:53
I'm still pretty skeptical on that one (arm extensions?).
plus the strange context of that footage inserted into that mini-doc.
Thinker Thunker is strictly going off of image proportions.

as a refresher, here's the parabreakdown of the footage. :eyebrows:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e8CSbPN23I

jimmer
12th November 2014, 13:57
I still believe this is the best, most authentic footage, next the the PG event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8zv4WCCtrY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-eCzLmV-tM

lift the veil
15th November 2014, 14:31
Mike posted the following on his facebook page 23 hours ago.

Not sure what to make of this other than I've asked them several times if we could see other creatures in that forest they show in their photos. There's something peeking from both sides of that tree.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t31.0-8/1798977_379331402225834_5850354877432380454_o.jpg

How anyone could want to harm something like this is beyond comprehension. Smart of the big guys to show their young. The photographs they give us started off many months ago with closeup shots of eyes and other body parts, not sure what most of the photos depicted, we only knew they were taking the shots.
The photos have now evolved to showing themselves (although always with a degree of blur). Hopefully in time they clear the images up enough to make out better details.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10347090_379328928892748_6924807310440976213_n.jpg ?oh=5eca04b4c338cd284e7f2d07fa6b60cd&oe=54DB3925&__gda__=1423150159_ffd7c3a11a2c9b499a62fca26f3de44 2

jimmer
15th November 2014, 14:45
very interesting...
the screwy part is most of these 'creatures' look like fables or mythic or not-of-this-earth thingies.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae18/jimmerer/ScreenShot2014-11-15atNovember-15-2014839AM_zps83005cab.jpg

jimmer
15th November 2014, 14:53
this may be a repost of a repost, but this MK vocal compilation
remains as one of the best example of why we are here.

if you've heard this, time for a refresher?
if it's new to you, turn your speakers up and feel the 'wow.' :eyebrows:

lots of 'nephie-like' vocal timber similarities here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYAwMC9o_MM

sandancer
15th November 2014, 19:22
very interesting...
the screwy part is most of these 'creatures' look like fables or mythic or not-of-this-earth thingies.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae18/jimmerer/ScreenShot2014-11-15atNovember-15-2014839AM_zps83005cab.jpg

Fables , myths and legends have to start somewhere !:shapeshift:

jimmer
15th November 2014, 19:36
Fables , myths and legends have to start somewhere !:shapeshift:

it's funny.
just came back to this page,
looked at the image detail again
and saw a totally different thingy.

better get my goggles fixed, again.

sandancer
16th November 2014, 17:05
I've just been reading through the comments on Mikes latest

Wow are the haters out in force people have been demanding he bring in a 3rd party for verification , so he does and they still aren't happy !!

Because it's Chris Munch , not " a credible , reputable expert from The Bigfoot Community " , a scientist .

I honestly wonder how much more Mike and the cottage owner can put up with , especially Mike as he answers the put downs and name calling , all credit to him

for continuing this long , like he often says "I'm only human ".

Could this be when he calls it a day with the videos ? I do hope not , but would quite understand if he did .

sandancer
16th November 2014, 17:05
I've just been reading through the comments on Mikes latest

Wow are the haters out in force people have been demanding he bring in a 3rd party for verification , so he does and they still aren't happy !!

Because it's Chris Munch , not " a credible , reputable expert from The Bigfoot Community " , a scientist .

I honestly wonder how much more Mike and the cottage owner can put up with , especially Mike as he answers the put downs and name calling , all credit to him

for continuing this long , like he often says "I'm only human ".

Could this be when he calls it a day with the videos ? I do hope not , but would quite understand if he did .

jimmer
16th November 2014, 17:32
I hear you, sandancer.

mike's got his hands and mind full, I bet.

he's at the whim of others. (you fill in the blanks)
vocal activity has dropped off drastically.
the sasquatch offerings, which constitutes the best evidence in the world,
has not been progressing much over the past months.
the bigfooters have lulled.
it's the rise of the habituants and they are not happy.
mike says that christopher will be the first and last visitor.

so, the entire sasquatch community has lulled, waiting for something to give.

this must be a time of ultimate testing of mike's grand 'patience.'

we're always pulling for him.

jimmer
16th November 2014, 17:34
oops don't know why the last 1 went in twice sorry :confused:

How about this part of a post to Mike

"As long as you keep the credible Bigfoot researchers at arms length and keep posting these bizarre videos , they are never going to let up and neither will I!
I will not rest until I find the truth , I'm going to take this up a notch this isn't over Mike guy , not by far !

well, this is one nasty guy who mike will relish his banishment from YT.

lift the veil
16th November 2014, 22:01
That dude sounds like a psycho stalker type. :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Frances
16th November 2014, 22:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgs0DeKxveU&sns=em

A Silver Lining.
Published Nov 14th. 2014. Video 2:12

Sasquatch Onterio Video. Then And Now.

The voice of Sasquatch and the metallic/electronic voice isolated.
More transcripts are in detail on her discussions page.
Penotia does this herself.
Frances.

jimmer
17th November 2014, 13:36
A Silver Lining.
Published Nov 14th. 2014. Video 2:12

Sasquatch Onterio Video. Then And Now.

The voice of Sasquatch and the metallic/electronic voice isolated.
More transcripts are in detail on her discussions page.
Penotia does this herself.
Frances.

that audio remains firmly in mike's top 10 most strangest.

Frances
18th November 2014, 14:30
http://youtu.be/PuHxKvUoaDk

Published Nov 18th. 2014. Video 22:07.

Uploaded on J.C. Johnson Channel.

Excellent scientific breakdown of footprints and scat by Robert Kryder researcher.
Frances.

jimmer
18th November 2014, 15:13
that, is one unique and thorough presentation. *
a must see for all BV2ers and all you 'guests' out there.

leave it to JC Johnson to 'discover' and collaborate with such a serious researcher.
robert really knows his stuff and gushes rare knowledge.

Dr. Meldrum should take notes. :eyebrows:

* what a log!

jimmer
18th November 2014, 15:30
ok, I had some time to check my YT bookmarks
and found a recent posting of vocals from 2013.
seems that halloween is celebrated year round across
the street from the parker residence.

those 'mimics' remind me of stan gordon's accounting
of a 1972-3 pennsylvania high strangeness flap.
all over the place, three toes, red eyed, hairy giants were witnessed.
many times connected to ufo sightings.

often, the unsettling sounds of a baby crying would waft from wooded locales.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR1SzBt7rAs

lift the veil
19th November 2014, 15:13
John Allen has a new blog posting here http://myladyofthewoods.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-communicator.html. I haven't read all of it yet but it seems interesting so far. Here is one of my favorite excerpts....

Mintawanasi

It can be as difficult as you make it. You know that you have kept much from yourself. You must trust yourself. You knew what you were doing. We all do. The reality that you sometimes dream about already exists and you are there already. Think about this for a moment. What is real is all around you but you can not see it. What you see right now is something that was created by many. It is a construct. When you were with us, you could look down into this reality and see all of it's borders and limitations. It is quite small compared to all that is. You chose to get in. Now the part of you that is here with us is looking down at the part of you that is there and likes the view. Imagine all that is as being flat and happening all at one time. From where the part of you that is with us is, what can be seen is all that is. Now imagine a thin sheet of paper with a few small holes punched in it being laid on top of all that is. The only thing that you can see is only the small parts that are exposed through those little holes. The thin sheet of paper is about to be lifted.

In my opinion of this, Mintwanasi is talking about the two parts of us. One part, our higher self, remained dis-incarnate and stayed behind in the non-Earthly realm, while the other part chose to come down to the Earth to incarnate and experience this construct with all its boundaries and limitations. The veil covering the construct is thinning and will soon be lifted.

jimmer
21st November 2014, 14:18
as the first full season of 'survivor man bigfoot' comes around,
this video may get les stroud a bit nervous.

dr. meldrum and dr. bindernagel may also want to take heed.

for many, it's hard to believe that todd standing would be an outright faker.
although we've seen plenty of them throughout our time here at BV2.
and we've learned that there are those who distain the rest of us (sociopath)
and cast their lies as a sport, sometimes for profit.
after watching this video, I'd bet both. (or am I off?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTKJUomvKI4
interesting. I saw this parabreakdown analysis of standings photos elsewhere, but couldn't find it on YT.
turns out that parabreakdown was attacked and forced to re-start his YT account.
evidently, this cached video was not or could not be reloaded.
this text is the link to that cached analysis. (http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/191626/Breakdown__The_Standing_Bigfoot_Photos/)

jimmer
21st November 2014, 15:38
malc posted this C2C show.

the beginning of the show presents a 'bigfoot tracker' and his story.
at around the 25 min. mark, kathleen odum calls in to discuss
the interdimensional aspects of sasquatch, mentioning mike's situation along the way.
this 'flesh and blood' bigfoot guy pooh-poohs it all.
and so it goes...
the other portion of the show has linda moulton howe on.
I have't listened to that yet, but bet it worth the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEhhG2tVxI8

jimmer
22nd November 2014, 19:55
man, I had to really hold my nose while listening to this,
although the subject matter is interesting and pretty funny.

along with the sputtered-stylings of reverend jeffery kelly,
justin 'I shot bigfoot and walked away' join-up to tear down
the latest todd standing happenings, plus lots more!

big picture: we warned dr. meldrum and dr. bindernagel to stand clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQar89_AC1g
http://www.mytinyphone.com/uploads/users/cally/90697.jpg
(trailcam image: rev. jeff)

Frances
23rd November 2014, 14:44
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a632/nicolaR1/a22c74873a1114f2b55104acf569e268_zpsb8f72ce5.jpg

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a632/nicolaR1/c8ccbc6d17c38f2f73249fdd8de3bcc4_zps62fe31ba.jpg

Re-visiting my screen shots of the dimensional photographs taken by Sasquatch in Mike Paterson's videos.
Top photograph I see a black and white bird which reminds me of our own Puffins.
Frances.

lift the veil
24th November 2014, 11:32
\the beginning of the show presents a 'bigfoot tracker' and his story.
at around the 25 min. mark, kathleen odum calls in to discuss
the interdimensional aspects of sasquatch, mentioning mike's situation along the way.
this 'flesh and blood' bigfoot guy pooh-poohs it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEhhG2tVxI8

Jimmer - Thanks for the heads up of Kathleen's call into the show. I thought she did a great job of not getting too woo-woo on the guys, however as you said, the guest bigfoot guy with the "years of experience" got all condescending when he said, that he can understand how some people get all delusional about telepathic contact with Sasquatch as they need to make their life more mystical. But at least George seemed open to hearing about Kathleen's communication with them as he asked her to e-mail him at the show with her contact information. That would be great if he had her on. :) She is a very articulate person and I think she could venture into the paranormal aspect of the Sasquatch without getting too fringe and possibly could open up some minds to the truth of Sasquatch. :eyebrows: (I hope you don't mind if I borrow your eyebrows.)

jimmer
24th November 2014, 12:56
kathleen did get a bit jiggy promoting her 'show' and all,
but it was good for her to jump in a challenge this 'expert.'
as we've learned, there are no experts in the sasquatch arena.

I'm looking forward to the next 'on location - speaking of sasquatch.'
that could very well be their best, most breakthrough episode.

as for the icon, a while back, I struck a copyright agreement with malc,
allowing TOT-wide, unlimited no-charge usage.

so, let those eyebrows wiggle-free, LTV. :eyebrows:

jimmer
24th November 2014, 21:43
you may have seen this, but if not, be prepared
for another bigfoot 'say it aint so joe' moment.

that 'bigfoot in the snow' clip we all saw so many years ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHUH0YZ2dRE&list=UUvfQ_5s9kOESXYXAKRMUZUA

jimmer
28th November 2014, 12:24
enjoy this close encounter of the red eyed, hairy kind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSXXKoow-V4&list=UUvfQ_5s9kOESXYXAKRMUZUA

jimmer
28th November 2014, 12:30
thinker thunker continues to apply his 'ratio theory.'
this time to the deer hunters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEyQlTc-Rro&list=UUO1tABYyf7OHwv5hNIyckzQ&spfreload=10

jimmer
28th November 2014, 12:52
new from todd standing.

his pitch for a kickstarter campaign to fund a documentary,
staring todd, dr. meldrum, dr. bindernagel and les stroud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSSVIr4Ku5w

and a critic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpl8wS3N3UU

sandancer
28th November 2014, 14:41
Thanks for the laugh jimmer

Bears don't give off a thermal image !?!!:hilarious::grin:

so I can retire ! I think that says it all :fpalm:

jimmer
28th November 2014, 15:02
so I can retire ! I think that says it all :fpalm:

isn't it creepy, all those creative liars out there?

they always seem so friendly and at first, convincing.

ted bundy was one of those. although, his big problem wasn't the lies.

eventually with time, the stories don't add up and down goes the trust.

I bet (hope) that les stroud and the doctors are thinking long and hard about their newfound alliance.

jimmer
30th November 2014, 16:14
malc posted this interview with stan gordon who documented one of the most extensive flaps in US history.

beginning in 1973, peaking in '74, gordon documented many of the thousands of ufo events,
and hundreds of bigfoot-like creature sightings in his book, silent invasion.

interestingly, the creatures displayed large red/orange eyes with three toed prints being found everywhere.
only a few sightings produced five toed prints.

some of the sightings included both ufo objects and creatures.

emanating from local forests, the sounds of a 'baby crying,' were often reported during the flap.

if you missed this, it's quite a ride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqR4KLX-4tY

lift the veil
30th November 2014, 16:23
Hey all, our Founder posted this video on his daily Coast to Coast thread and I highly recommend it to everyone here. The guest is a UFO and Sasquatch investigator who is very open minded and noticed early on, back in the '70s that based upon the cases he investigated, that Sasquatch was something more than just a flesh and blood ape like creature. Much high strangeness was witnessed during sightings, including UFOs, light orbs and disappearing Sasquatch.

One fascinating case involved a man and a state trooper who saw two Sasquatch along with UFO activity. The man was interviewed by the researcher and then contacted again years later for a follow up interview. They asked him if he would be willing to undergo hypnosis and the man was confused as he said, "Why would you want to do it again?" The researchers were surprised to find out that the man had already been hypnotized/regressed by two men that had "interviewed" him weeks after their initial meeting. The witness assumed that these men were part of their research team. One of them was described as a "man in black" type while the other was in a Air Force type uniform who showed him pictures of UFOs and Sasquatch to see if any of the images matched what he saw. He said one of the pictures was of a Sasquatch climbing over a fence while holding a pig under his arm. This case was back in the 1970s.

While listening to the call in section, at about 1:20:00 in, the first caller referred to Barb of Barb and Gabby and referenced the "cloaking" incident that she captured on video. He was with her during that incident and after they examined the footage and compared it to what they saw they concluded that there were possibly two creatures present, a Sasquatch that was seen as the dark moving object, along with another type of being that was cloaked, possibly an alien.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqR4KLX-4tY

JIMMER - We must have been posting at about the same time. :tiphat:

The caller who is friends with Barb of Barb and Gabby said he has just put up his own Youtube channel called, Planet Sasquatch. Here is one of his videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF7DZ4kpjrU&list=UUP7a56xtVa1chtQViJhBSBA&index=1

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae18/jimmerer/ScreenShot2014-05-20atMay-20-2014408PM_SM2_zpsff15ffa6.jpg

jimmer
30th November 2014, 16:43
like minds colliding :eyebrows:

glad you posted it LTV.

Planet Sasquatch sounds promising.

jimmer
1st December 2014, 17:50
the sasquatchmaster had been trudging around the back 40 for years
and believes he's finally found the honey pot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVMR1PXpvfU&list=UU2VXbDAa2cXHy8aKhD4zOCA

here's his really big video, sasquatch 'tree shaker.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTmjK41gHy0&list=UU2VXbDAa2cXHy8aKhD4zOCA&index=8

lift the veil
2nd December 2014, 15:22
enjoy this close encounter of the red eyed, hairy kind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSXXKoow-V4&list=UUvfQ_5s9kOESXYXAKRMUZUA

Jimmer - Here is part two to the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpj-P4TzTKw

jimmer
3rd December 2014, 16:07
incase you've missed this, here's barb shupe (sans gabby)
presenting to a sasquatch conference.
along the way, barb relates plenty of sightings and evidence
I must have missed in her videos. she's got one active site going on.

all and all, this is a fun watch, when you have a few.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRx30ssBEE4&index=141&list=WL

jimmer
3rd December 2014, 16:33
When I first studied this realm image, I saw nothing.
mike said this was a result of his request to see more 'other-worldly creatures.'

today, I visited his FB site to skunk around and reviewed this image again,
(displayed much smaller than when I originally looked at) and these tricksters popped out.
is that a frown or grimace? (right-side entity)

or am I just seeing things?

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae18/jimmerer/treepeekers_zps71bded6e.jpg

lift the veil
3rd December 2014, 19:08
When I first studied this realm image, I saw nothing.
mike said this was a result of his request to see more 'other-worldly creatures.'

today, I visited his FB site to skunk around and reviewed this image again,
(displayed much smaller than when I originally looked at) and these tricksters popped out.
is that a frown or grimace? (right-side entity)

or am I just seeing things?

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae18/jimmerer/treepeekers_zps71bded6e.jpg

Jimmer - I saw the exact same profile that you outlined on the right. Head, shoulders and arm look right on to me! And yes, it looks like a grimacing face. It reminded me of the 'Hopper character from the movie, "Bug's life." Maybe it is an insectoid of some kind?

http://www.cornel1801.com/disney/A-Bugs-Life-1998/characters/Hopper.jpg

jimmer
3rd December 2014, 19:13
Jimmer - I saw the exact same profile that you outlined on the right. Head, shoulders and arm look right on to me! And yes, it looks like a grimacing face. It reminded me of the 'Hopper character from the movie, "Bug's life." Maybe it is an insectoid of some kind?]

it looks more human-esque to me.

jimmer
6th December 2014, 13:41
here's a twin spin from commander wait.

the first: vocalizations (coyotes?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_KjlgW07Rs&list=UUZ4oW0iFCCkXZlz8BE5AE7A

the second: a late night visitor (a shadowy event)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UbX24SF5KM&list=UUZ4oW0iFCCkXZlz8BE5AE7A

jimmer
7th December 2014, 15:07
interesting back and forth comments on
mike's latest video: a hunter comes around

Ben Verific 1 day ago

Mike, I returned to the hunting site and decided to use your communication tactics. Slowly speak to the wind, indicating my peaceful intetnions and usng the word neettawho. But there was no response, just eerie silence.... and to my surprise, while walking along the river bed and looking down toward the soft mud was a large barefoot track.

Not sure when I'll return since the site is over 100 miles away from me and my weekends are booked now. I would entertain experimenting with them using your non intimidating peaceful technique of communication, to see how far it will go. I am intrigued and the fascination will drive me to seek more knowledge. It scares the heck out of me though especially when I am in there alone. I wish I had a friend or some other understanding person with me. Hopefully what ever it is, is not evil. Hopefully it is not nephilim. Lord help us.

Sasquatch Ontario 1 day ago

Awesome stuff Ben. Just one single print? Was it fresh?
The fear is understandable and their presence can be very intimidating.
The more you do it the less frightening it gets. They know our fear and are very good at using a compassionate approach to us. Sometimes they like to test us, especially at the start of interactions possibly to see if you have the guts to stand up to them. Unless they tell you outright to leave and don't come back, I don't think there's anything to worry about. They know your intent. They can read you. We've had consistent interactions now for over 2 years and I've had many people tell me they're evil, nephilim, etc. I see and feel quite the opposite which is why I'm still involved in this. If I had any inkling that we were dealing with a dark sinister force, I'd be done. I also know of a few others with experiences going on and none of them are experiencing anything "evil". Enjoy their presence.

Ben Verific 16 minutes ago

Yes, one single print that I could see, not sure how fresh it was but the mud was damp from the flowing water and the print was in it. The direction of the print indicated that the tracks might have continued on to the grassy edge and if there was another print there, I couldn't see it.

This area overlooks a spring fed man made pond that had a dam at one time but is now destroyed causing the water level to drop significantly since I last saw it. With a new large home constructed on the other side of the pond away from the area where I saw the print.

I HATE that a pristine area like this is changing to make room for development. I believe that if there is a Sasquatch family here, it is not happy about the construction either. The house being constructed is a 10,000sqft. mansion.

Mike, I would like to know more about their capabilities, can you elaborate on what you have experienced so far that has moved you? I know that you have been doing so in your past posts but can you recap here.

Why do you think they are here on earth and why are they so secretive, why don't they make themselves known to us.

####

mike bothelo1 hour ago

can we expect any new vocalization videos soon?

Sasquatch Ontario1 hour ago

Nephatia went about 8 months with hardly saying a word, except for a couple of instances in that time, however we always have an exciting time when we visit and I'm sure the next video will again put a smile on some faces.

sandancer
7th December 2014, 16:35
"Nephatia went about 8 months hardly saying a word except for a couple of instances in that time !"

I wonder if Nephatia was going through his own period of 'growth' . both physical , spiritual and interdimensional , so he could learn and return to communicate better

with Mike and the cottage owners ?:meditating:

Sound like there could be another video on the way soon :smile2:

jimmer
8th December 2014, 23:47
I had a question for mike on his FB page
and boy did he provide an answer:

Jimmer Hardy
mike, to help clear things up, have you or would you request that in order to make the case stick that the sasquatch are legit and need protections,
they should provide you clear and irrefutable proof of their existence?
would they help you make that case? if not, why?

Mike Paterson
Jimmer Hardy, the way I see it, if people don't believe or don't have the patience to allow things to unfold as they do, too bad. We're not here to prove to anyone, this has always been about sharing the experience and activity we've been part of developing over the last couple of years. You can't rush something like this. It just doesn't happen. They provide what they wish to provide when they provide it. I'm personally thankful and grateful for everything they've given. It's definitely a slow but steady walk towards enlightenment with the big guys. We'll never clear things up with some people. There will always be skeptics and naysayers. There will always be those who think the paranormal aspect of sasquatch is ludicrous. We'll continue as we have and that's it. As far as protection goes, I feel sorry for those who think it's okay to hunt them to kill for a trophy or even science. That's like hunting a human, it's just plain attempted murder. Personally I don't think they need protection but laws in place to protect their habitat is another thing. That is something that needs done asap. I'm sure they know exactly what they're doing as their intelligence is extremely underestimated as well as their abilities. We're collectively just going to have to go through the motions until the right people start to learn that they're not getting anywhere with chasing monkeys. There's far too much evidence built up over time for science to not be aware of what's going on. IMO they're well aware and don't want them classified as that will create issues with the likes of the logging industry as well as a much broader spectrum. I don't think they want the boat rocked and science is holding back as long as they can.

Jimmer Hardy
"I don't think they want the boat rocked and science is holding back as long as they can."
that makes a lot of sense to me, mike. with 'proof' comes all the scientists, researchers, gauges, monitors, cameras, government experts and the like.
I see what you are talking about and who needs it ; )
more success to you, mike.
always with you, always an admirer of what and how you do it.

jimmer
11th December 2014, 12:52
is it just me or has THE BIGFOOT PROJECT lost all of its hundreds of videos?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvfQ_5s9kOESXYXAKRMUZUA

jimmer
12th December 2014, 14:14
here's one of the more interesting video blogs from the commander.
along the way he reveals that he was part of a certain DNA study...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTOOIKFqR38&list=UUZ4oW0iFCCkXZlz8BE5AE7A

Frances
13th December 2014, 14:11
http://youtu.be/qk6dPSiIG54

Published Dec 13th 2014. Video 7:15.

Body ratios of alleged Bigfoots, Man and Neanderthal.
The results are surprising.
Frances.

jimmer
13th December 2014, 14:36
TT is sure a good thunker.

jimmer
13th December 2014, 15:29
things need to be a bit slow in the sasquatch world
for me to go snooping on christopher noel's YT site,
but this is a good one, if you haven't seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEaY30l3N9o&list=UUrtVllabtqYnf679UvAnFzQ

jimmer
14th December 2014, 17:22
here's an interesting question and answer from mike's latest video comments:

Darrell Mcdonald
Hey I love your videos and very excited to see when you post new videos. I love the work you do. But you don't post very much and you have told me before that you have alot more proving evidence. But Why won't you edit and put some of that out. Isn't that what you want done is to prove they exist. So please can you put more good videos out the juicy good ones. You know what I mean. I know you have got alot better audio and video. So please quit holding back and let us have it. Thank you. Darrel

Sasquatch Ontario
I had some computer issues to tend to and I need to figure out what I'm going to do regarding editing software. I've outgrown the IMovie program I was using.
I'm careful how I choose my wording. I know I've never said we have alot more proving evidence. I have said we have hundreds of hours of surrounding audio context to show authenticity. I've also mentioned something about the white face and that there's a clear photo that the owner prefers to keep private at this time.
As far as having better audio and video, the audio is second to none :) I haven't even had a good visual after more than 2 years. We have however learned an immense amount of truth regarding sasquatch through their constant interactions. Once I get my computer issues sorted out, I'll start putting together another video that I'm sure will put a smile on some faces. 

Sasquatch Ontario
+Darrell Mcdonald Thanks. I really don't know why they haven't shown themselves to me yet.
The information they give seems to be a methodical approach so perhaps it's all at the right time. 

jimmer
16th December 2014, 12:58
would anyone care to comment
on christopher's tactic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST-WGTj6-D8#t=167

Sasquatch Ontario (from his latest YT video comments)
They know your intent and can read you.
If you want to get close to them, put the trail cams away and don't try to trick them.
You'll go much further.
Many involved in this subject just don't get it. 

Frances
16th December 2014, 13:42
My own thoughts are, if the person is out in the field interacting with Sasquatch and they want to try out various experiments, then go for it.
Christopher was able to get the equipment from donations. He might as well try them out.
After the years of interaction he has been having I am sure he knows the score.
Hope he does get something.
Frances.

jimmer
16th December 2014, 14:06
My own thoughts are, if the person is out in the field interacting with Sasquatch and they want to try out various experiments, then go for it.
Christopher was able to get the equipment from donations. He might as well try them out.
After the years of interaction he has been having I am sure he knows the score.
Hope he does get something.
Frances.

if sasquatch can naturally detect electronic devices
and they treat them as an intrusion or worse, deception,
christopher's experiment may derail his plodding quest.

we'll see.

samos
16th December 2014, 14:25
Pssst...Christopher, you may want to look into the writings and philosophy of Mr John A. Keel.

on a side note, occasionally ( rarely) one gets lucky with this technique ( thinking of Mitch). so I guess it's worth a try, but I think Chris has a long road to the strange and unusual truth of Sasquatch.

Frances
17th December 2014, 21:10
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a632/nicolaR1/79c2b2c0d13b12a6aa19aca354548e2b_zps9664ce5d.jpg

This photograph was sent to me by Mike Paterson. It was uploaded by Bigfoot Evidence.

It shows the deep black areas and the light rainbow effect that is also evident in Mike's photographs.
I also see the face of a Sasquatch but it is not on the head area.
The Sasquatch is clearly dissolving into another dimension.

I have not got any background information on it yet.
Frances.

jimmer
17th December 2014, 21:27
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a632/nicolaR1/79c2b2c0d13b12a6aa19aca354548e2b_zps9664ce5d.jpg

This photograph was sent to me by Mike Paterson. It was uploaded by Bigfoot Evidence.

It shows the deep black areas and the light rainbow effect that is also evident in Mike's photographs.
I also see the face of a Sasquatch but it is not on the head area.
The Sasquatch is clearly dissolving into another dimension.

I have not got any background information on it yet.
Frances.

interesting.
is there anything else you can share as to why mike sent the photo, how he got it, what he thinks about the image?

it's peculiar that the image degeneration artifacts aren't found in the misty areas.

Frances
18th December 2014, 00:38
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a632/nicolaR1/e7f3f914ffec4fd7fcb61328788a5a55_zpsa381805d.jpg

The face as I see it.

Eyes, nostrils and mouth.
It's in the light brown area.
Frances.

Frances
18th December 2014, 12:36
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a632/nicolaR1/964e0c3ed90243d8b0fe47ef0bb54d7e_zps1955c5b9.jpg

The Ohio Bigfoot Conrerence page recently shared this photo from Coshocton County Ohio.
Is it Bigfoot?
They are not sure either.

The person who sent it, has no clue what or who it is.
Frances.

By looking at the bottom of the photo a pile of corn cobs can clearly be seen, so it may be a gifting area.

jimmer
18th December 2014, 13:08
whatever it is, it sure is provocative.

jsb_swampfox
18th December 2014, 14:12
Frances,
The corn is prob not a gift for our big furry friends. I would bet it is "bait" for a deer hunter, and their is a tree stand close by. The corn that is put out for the deer is dried and hard as a rock before it is harvested. You would break your teeth on it...lol. Nice find by the way.

jimmer
18th December 2014, 14:51
I did a search for further background on the photo.
I've gone to the Ohio Bigfoot Conference website.
I've gone to the Bigfoot Evidence website. found it there. (http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2014/12/possible-bigfoot-photograph-from-ohio.html)
some of the comments on that page think it's a bigfoot carrying away a cow.

absolutely nothing else can be found on the net, besides the description frances provided.

unless I'm missing something, this seems odd to me.

Frances
18th December 2014, 15:25
I can see why commenters have thought it is a Bigfoot carrying away a cow.
There is a hoof like object in the light brown area, it has a small dark patch next to it.

I don't believe it is a hoof, I have seen this shape in one of Mike Paterson's photos.
Also I see the face clearly.
Frances.

jimmer
18th December 2014, 15:41
look at the cow head.
I missed that originally.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae18/jimmerer/ScreenShot2014-12-18atDecember-18-2014939AM_zpsfc56ac84.jpg

frances, what does mike think about this image?

mojo
18th December 2014, 16:11
if sasquatch can naturally detect electronic devices

this is very curious especially when you add in the other strange aspects. Very un-animal like ape habits and not even human-like but something that speaks of much more and orbs and vanishing into thin air. It's better than a Sherlock Holmes mystery...;)

sandancer
18th December 2014, 17:09
Look at the length of the arm , one of Thinker Thunkers videos goes into comparisons of arm length .

Why would sasquatch be carrying a cow ?

Appearing or disappearing ?

This is an interesting one :scrhd: Thanks Frances

jimmer
18th December 2014, 17:24
Why would sasquatch be carrying a cow ?

fresh milk for their Cheerios? :eyebrows:

sandancer
18th December 2014, 19:48
For his Sugar Puffs

Its the Honey Monster :h5:

Frances
18th December 2014, 22:09
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a632/nicolaR1/390a8510747f0ef2dbd3de617b7b3807_zpsec5be630.jpg

Just for the record and an understanding that we all see different things in these kind of photographs, I have ringed the image of the face that I see.
Eyes, large nose/nostrils and mouth.
Frances.

jimmer
18th December 2014, 23:36
it's peculiar that the image degeneration artifacts aren't found in the misty areas.

I was wrong.
the digital artifacts are in the foggy areas.
those soft areas appear to be part of the original image.

and that out-of-place-face. hmm.
just wish we had more background.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae18/jimmerer/mist_zps24d71660.jpg

Darryl Strumm
20th December 2014, 00:42
to me it simply looks like a hunter in a gilly suit carrying a bear carcass

jimmer
20th December 2014, 14:02
to me it simply looks like a hunter in a gilly suit carrying a bear carcass

yes, a hunter in a gilly suit carrying a bear carcass disintegrating in midair. :eyebrows:
gotcha.

jimmer
20th December 2014, 14:39
is it just me or has THE BIGFOOT PROJECT lost all of its hundreds of videos?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvfQ_5s9kOESXYXAKRMUZUA

it appears that The Bigfoot Project is back.
that, is a head scratcher. (https://www.youtube.com/user/thebigfootproject1/videos)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ma1pZW3jZ0

jimmer
20th December 2014, 15:22
here's a compilation of david paulides – missing 411 – focusing specifically on children disappearances.

this videographer attempts to illustrate david's narrative with some success.
as always, paulides' research and findings are riveting, as they are haunting.

the narrative begins at 2:25.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqmpxd5P3Xg

jimmer
20th December 2014, 16:29
this could be seen as a bit off-topic, but possibly not.

linda moulton howe discusses the theory of the origins of humankind,
based on interviews with 'ufo highway' author anthony sanchez.

as you'll hear, through the need to develop a surviving working class, we evolved.

could this experimental period include another development -- what we now call the sasquatch people?

this is quite a presentation -- fuels the mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlL8eB1ZNQ0

jimmer
24th December 2014, 12:58
the latest installment of david paulides' missing 411: bobby bizup.

another über strange, unsolved mystery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hot16I8jE4g

jimmer
24th December 2014, 13:19
check out these trackways.

appears to be the remnants of a family outing of sorts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4AKA8Ojjmk

Darryl Strumm
26th December 2014, 05:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ui6d4SeIE

New Sasquatch Ontario video Merry Christmas

jimmer
26th December 2014, 11:12
Merry Christmas, indeed.

thanks Dscott for your good eyes.

I'm so happy for mike that nephie has begun contact again.
we're pulling for mike and his sacrifices.

here's a message to mike paterson's sasquatch friends:

if you love mike...
if you love his friend the property owner...
if you love his family...
we ask you to show yourselves in meaningful ways.
to do this, you will honor their work.
you will honor your friend mike.
you will honor mike's friends.
you will make history.
you will be respected as a people.

we will join you in celebration.

jimmer
26th December 2014, 13:58
well this is interesting: the commander's 2015 plans.

his biggest breakthrough is the realization that game cams
don't work, that sas detect them. he's going long -- telephoto and telescope.
listen to his other big plans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqZyS-M7khM

my YT comment to his plans:

mitch. I really like many of your plans for 2015.
everything sounds smart.
like the use of a long-range telescope (hopefully with video cam. attached).
one thing, pls. scratch the game cams. it's a symbol of distrust to sasquatch.
try staying at least 150 ft. away when setting up any camera.
from what I've gathered, beyond 150 ft. they don't detect the video signal.
thanks for what you do and much success in 2015.

Frances
4th January 2015, 14:25
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a632/nicolaR1/28c29ee66cc343cc97461404abf7b263_zps8f53c1bf.jpg

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a632/nicolaR1/ad7670114a63f6d8fef057e5a5aaf376_zpsa4e03867.jpg

These two photos were sent to me by Mike Paterson, Sasquatch Onterio.

Look to the right of Christopher's head, top photo. You will see a streak of light, that is the red marble coming down from above Christopher.

Look to the right of Christopher bottom photo. You will see the streak of light continuing down through his shoulder and leaving the shot.
Frances.

Frances
4th January 2015, 14:34
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a632/nicolaR1/fd7b71b5e793c93459a59a13653f5fc9_zps3b3dd98c.jpg

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a632/nicolaR1/db0655d459350f405fda4a1279c9cb4f_zps6e7fc1b4.jpg

Zoomed in.
Frances.

Frances
4th January 2015, 14:39
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a632/nicolaR1/fdefcf770136a85596ac296c3c9eb407_zps8de35cbe.jpg

Screen shot taken by me.

It's incredible that Mike got this on film.
Frances.

jimmer
4th January 2015, 16:57
so the marble may not have been tossed from the ground level.
it appears to be dropped nearly straight down, from above –
not an arced, ground level lob.

that, is really interesting and quite a catch.
hopes that mike's friends gift him their visual presence in 2015.

wonder how christopher's 'speaking of sasquatch' special is doing?

jimmer
6th January 2015, 21:39
awake o' grand BV2!

JC Johnson is one of the most interesting sasquatch / high strangeness investigators out there.

here's his latest: collecting samples for new DNA analyses, plus some cool stories.
joining them and directing the samplings is an associate of dr. jeffrey meldrum, who will oversee the testing.

looks pretty serious this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yop-6eJ2My4

as a side note, check out christopher noel's crowd funding efforts towards his 'final footage' scheme ; ) (http://www.gofundme.com/iijhq4)

lift the veil
16th January 2015, 13:14
John Allen has a new post on his blog here http://myladyofthewoods.blogspot.com/

Here is just a SMALL ;) excerpt that I liked. To check out the rest go to the blog above.

DAVID HAMBY
Thank you John for the work and the sharing of this information. In the last three years I have become aware of Sasquatch that have made themselves known to me in the little forest around my house. I would like you to ask your Sasquatch friends what steps I need to take personally to get a deeper relationship with these Sasquatch? and if they want to be in further contact with me, I want to respect them if they wish not to have any interaction with me. I cannot speak with them telepathically and I would like to work on that. Thank you again John and your friends for your time and energy you put into helping others with this knowledge.

JOHN ALLEN
It is nice to meet you, David. We are all lucky that you asked these questions at this time. It is a good time for me to go over, once again, how to learn to speak with the Sasquatch people. Let me tell you the most important part first and I will throw an exclamation mark behind it: EVERYONE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS! I am not special. I wasn't born with powers or anything. I simply followed advice. Examine your intent. Your intent is who you are. You can change your intent at any time if it does not suit you. Sasquatch people FEEL your intent. One can not fool the Sasquatch. Every time that you go to their home take a moment and show them your choice. I would suggest that you take a knee and touch the ground with your hands and thank Gaia for her beauty. Feel the ground and then know the Sasquatch are feeling it too. FEEL your way from your hands to the ground and from the ground to their feet. Let them know your intent. I can't help you with that other than sharing with you what I do. After I get on my knees and kiss the ground before I enter the forest, I stand up and hold my hands palm up. I tell the Sasquatch that I come with love and respect into their home. I ask them to let me know if there is an area that they do not want me to approach (they often do). I ask them for their names. I take sunflower seeds and green apples many times. I ask them if there is anyone that would like to visit with me. Some are busy or not interested. But many come and check you out. Ask an elder to send you some calming energy if you begin to feel anxious. Have fun! Just have fun! After you make your choices, allow them the same freedom. Do not place any expectations on them. They may toss a pebble at your feet and they may not. Nothing that you say will change this. Treat them with the same love and respect that you would show your family because that is exactly who they are.

Now... That seems easy, right? It really is. Trust the love of who you are at your deepest core and share this with them. Here comes the advice that I was talking about. Get out of your head and get into your heart. There are other ways of saying that and pick one of them that really hits home to you. . . . Do not think, feel everything. Trust what you feel about everything at that first instant before thinking begins. Hear the voices in your head after you ask a question and trust the way it felt. Ask YES/NO questions at first. I asked only those kinds of questions for months until I got the hang of it. Yes you are insane and crazy. Hell, we all are. Trust your self. Do not question your wortheyness, your talents, your special telepathic powers, your xray vision, or your ability to fart Mozart on command. Just trust what you feel in that first instant. Let it become your reality and move forward. Do not waste your time thinking it all away.

When you are with them, close your eyes and feel them. This was the hardest thing for me to do and I have heard that it is difficult for many experiencers like me. They will test your nerve by crawling up close to you and make deer sounds or hog sounds. They will test your threshold. Tell them that that is enough when you reach your limit and just about to **** in your britches. Listen to it stop. Come back the next night and do it again. Always talk to them and let them know what you want or do not want. They respect free-will choice. If they want you to leave they will let you know. Most of the time it is with fear. Ask them the next night if it is alright for you to return. I have been sent away many times. It is always for different reasons. I was told to leave once because the dog people were there and I was not ready to meet them yet. I was sent away because they were hunting and my daughter and I would have scared the meat away. I was told not to get out of my truck once because some South American Sasquatch were being escorted through the area. So don't take anything personally. After all they are Sasquatch and not human. You should worry more about the humans than the Hairy Folk.

By all means HAVE FUN with this. They are wonderful people! FEEL them! It may take a while to hear them in your head. It is distortions in you that is distorting what you are feeling. Ask them to help you with this and you will suddenly have an idea. Thank them and explore the idea. There is no right or wrong. There are some in your area right now that are willing to help you. They just chimed into my head and told me this. They are telling me to tell you to take it slow. There is a little opening close to the beginning of the tree line that they are telling me that is good for you to go. Do not go too deep at first as it might be too much for you to handle at night. You do not need a gun. They will keep an eye on you and your surroundings. You can take a little flashlight to find your way but only shine it at the ground in front of you. Have fun.

Spiral of Light
16th January 2015, 13:40
I love John Allen's blog. Thanks for sharing this new one.

sandancer
21st January 2015, 14:45
Mike has disabled all posts on all his videos as of last night .

I had a feeling he was struggling after reading some of his answers to questions , the ones he gets asked time and time again as some are too lazy to look through the videos and find their own answers .

I hope he takes a break , recharges his batteries and comes back all guns blazing !!!:swing::rock::smile2:

jimmer
21st January 2015, 15:24
I've got empathy for mike and his situation.

if your only exposure to mike's story was his last video, you'd be blown away.
but for those of us who have followed his exploits for well over a year,
mike has reached a stymie.

you can imagine what internal struggles must be going on.

being a leaf in the wind is OK if you're being blown around to your liking.
when the wind stops, what do you do?

and if this blank period doesn't support the veracity of mike and his story,
nothing does.

he's close, but so far.

what to do?

work with kathleen to get some answers?

sandancer
21st January 2015, 20:46
Mike has often hinted that a lot of what has happened to himself and the owner that has not been revealed.

None of us can comprehend the amount of pressure they must both be under , plus Mike having to constantly put up with the insults , name calling and the constant

answering of questions , not to mention the everyday life of work and family no wonder he feels burnt out !

Hopefully the other people who know and understand the Sasquatch People who he talks to will be there . I'm thinking mainly of John Allen as I'm still not totally convinced by Kathleen ?

We will just have to wait patiently and send him all our good and healing thoughts .

Darryl Strumm
26th January 2015, 03:52
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK0gOhO_F48https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK0gOhO_F48

Frances
26th January 2015, 14:09
http://youtu.be/dK0gOhO_F48

Speaking of Sasquatch. Sasquatch Ontario.

Published 25th January 2015. Video 1:48.

Featuring new information.
The long awaited documentary.

New drawings by Sasquatch.
First time Mike Paterson is seen.
A closer look at gifts, marbles and weaves.

Christopher Munch invited to document emotional and phenomenal events over a period of three days.
There is much, much more.
Frances.

lift the veil
26th January 2015, 14:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-52KKKD8heI

Letters from the Big Man: Sarah Smith, an artist and government hydrologist, sets out on a post-fire stream survey in a remote part of the Kalmiopsis Wilderness of southwestern Oregon. In the course of her journey through this ancient and ecologically diverse land, she unwittingly finds herself interacting with a sasquatch man, and a mutual curiosity ensues. As their friendship deepens, Sarah must take bold steps to protect his privacy, as well as her own.

jimmer
26th January 2015, 15:40
well, hello ol' friends.

nice to meet ya, mike and the cottage owner.

excellent to witness mike's coming out party.
what a great guy.
nice to finally put a face to his voice.
seemed like we have been reintroduced.

and what a wonderful video document.
worth many revisits.
christopher did a masterful job.
the analysis of imposed, animated images is mystifying.

an absolute reaffirmation of the authenticity and sincerity
of what mike has devoted his life to.

screw the full-frontal.

this is so much bigger than cultural titillation and curiosity.

this is about the reconnection of two tribes.

mike is the new argonaut of our times.

the renaissance is the fleece.

http://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/dictionary/Dict/image/argonauts.jpg

lift the veil
26th January 2015, 20:34
Wow. It was worth the wait for Mr. Munch's latest Speaking of Sasquatch installment.

Spoiler Alert- stop reading now if you don't want to find out any info of the contents

For those who don't mind, read on to see my favorite parts of the video.

It was great to see Mike in person.

I loved the new drawings that were shown, especially the one with the cat face. Nephatia is a great artist!!! The information that Kathleen shared regarding the significance of the marbles, our mis-understanding of dimensions and the images that Chris saw with his eyes closed was very compelling.

I am back to listen for a second time to find more golden nuggets to ponder....

jimmer
27th January 2015, 12:59
mike,
just wanted to send you a 'hello friend,'
after watching christopher's documentary.
what a beautifully produced piece, done with lots of care and attention.
your story is so compelling.
now this piece helps tell it, so well.
say hi to the owner, as well, from all of us at BV2.
jimmer

Sasquatch Ontario
Hey Jimmer, glad you enjoyed it.
Yes, Chris did a wonderful job and I'm glad it's finally finished and out there.
I'm sure you guys were happy to finally put a face to the voice.
It's been a difficult couple of years dealing with everything as it's something that's very difficult to turn off.
I'm glad I have musician friends in my life that help me wind down :)
Hopefully there'll be much more to come.
I'm very pleased at the extent we've been able to carry this.
Neph is a star.
There's never been another one like him and we're grateful for his presence and his family.
Such a mind blowing experience :)

I hope that this interview filled in many of the gaps and that it brings about a much more in depth understanding.

Mike

sandancer
27th January 2015, 16:24
It is great to put a face to the voice we have followed for over two years , Mike looked completely at ease in front of the camera , another blow to the ones who

slate him for not showing his face !

The part that moved me the most was hearing from the owners father , his calm acceptance and genuine belief that Sasquatch were on his property and had been for many years , although he freely admitted he was not involved as much as the other two I feel his presence and the telling of his stories gives so much credence to the whole thing .

Wouldn't it be great if his dream of sitting talking with Sasquatch and being gently told off for smoking really happened :hilarious:

Going back to listen again :popc:

jimmer
27th January 2015, 16:36
I'm into my third viewing.
what a trove of good stuff.

lift the veil
28th January 2015, 00:09
Mike has opened the comments up on his latest Youtube posting. There is some good discussion going on there reagarding the latest Speaking of Sasquatch episode. As info.

Here is an example of a good back and forth with someone and Mike...

Robert Schoen7 hours ago

Hi Mike
What a wonderful documentary which importantly explores some of the photographic mysteries your series has presented to us. Before seeing Chris's Episode 7, I had assumed that the screen-like grid on some of the projected camera images were rephotographed by you from a tv or computer monitor screen, as I have done that and gotten similar patterns. But after hearing the channeled message from Nephatia about the veiled curtain overlay on one of these images as a visual metaphor for our inability to see other dimensions (which reminded me a lot of David Lynch's white lodge from Twin Peaks) perhaps that pixelated grid on the images is a slight reprimand to all us of how most of us only experience nature through a lens or screen, a limited human viewpoint much like the veil that keeps us from being open to other dimensions.

It was nice but almost unnecessary to see your face in Chris's interview, in that it was your work that finally made me realize what the sasquatch have to teach us through interaction is infinitely more important than seeing how they look. Your personal journey with them have opened up doors to me, for which I am profoundly grateful. Like John Allen and Kewaunee Lapseritis, Joan Ocean and many others,you are an important teacher to many opening our eyes to a deeper reality with the beings we share this planet with. For me, discovering the deeper nature of the sasquatch put many of the pieces together of the huge mystery puzzle of our real nature and place in the world. I suspect that subconsciously most of the "squatchers" looking for photographic or physical proof are seeking a deeper truth you have found but have difficulty reconciling their quest within the context of normal society. I think that just the fact they are looking is a yearning for a deeper understanding that hopefully all of us as a species will eventually get.

It's not necessary to seek them out in the forest, in that they can reach you through your heart.Inspired by you, I have used automatic writing and thoughts to connect with them, and while I am still envious of your marbles, all my thanks to you for sharing your experience that I will continue to follow.
Show less
Reply ·

Sasquatch Ontario3 hours ago

Thanks very much Robert, much appreciated.
The "mesh" has been showing up in photos for months now although we'll still get photos without. We've also been given a couple pieces of short video which also shows the mesh. For all we know, that could be a thin wall between realities. We've witnessed at this stage, many marbles get tossed at us both inside and outside the cottage. I've witnessed them appear out of thin air as they hit me, several of us have. They've shown us that all is not as it seems, that our reality is not as we believe it to be. There could be a plethora of other species on the other side of that veil that are yet to be discovered.
We definitely put limitations on ourselves making it difficult for many to comprehend the possibilities within our reach. While governments spend billions and trillions of dollars looking for life on other planets, some of us have learned that it's right here with us, beside us, inside us and within our grasp with the right approach.

The on camera was just part of the journey. I felt it was time and I feel better for it. While I put up with extreme ridicule for many months, some seem to not understand the undertaking of putting out such extreme theoretical assumptions. It took me about a year or so before even speaking out about the high strangeness that was occurring. I'd held back for months which is why I also stayed off camera. It was about the situation, not me. It's about bringing a massive truth to the surface which is a difficult task for anyone involved in a similar situation. I feel we've done a good job allowing the pieces to be understood over time just as the sasquatch have allowed us to understand bits and pieces over time. They're great teachers and the information they allow is given at the right time.

I'm sure many involved in this subject are looking for deeper truth, especially now after realizing that more and more people are all stating the same with regards to the true nature of the sasquatch. There's still much misinformation put out by shows on television that completely lack in any deeper understanding of what they're truly dealing with. They continually feed the media crap and misinformation put out on the subject. It only confuses some and gives others the wrong impression that it's okay to kill a sasquatch.

More are learning that yes, you can connect to the sasquatch right from your own heart and do not need to go looking for them in the forest. These are exciting times and I have a feeling that it's only going to get more involved as we progress collectively in our understanding. 

lift the veil
28th January 2015, 15:23
Here is a disturbing interview with a person who lived in a remote area that had redwood trees (so either Ca or Or). He had neighbors but they lived on huge lots (acreage) with green belts behind their homes. This person and his neighbors had lots of activity from one Sasquatch individual (possibly a loner). This Sasquatch was not friendly and it sounded as if it had an injured or disfigured foot, which may have lead in-part to its bad temperament. Many pets went missing or were found dead. The Sasquatch would travel through their area en-route to a non-inhabited area over the ridge behind their "neighborhood."

The man also talked about a pot-grower he befriended who lived in an isolated cabin (to watch over his crop), who had experienced harassment from a group of Sasquatch. The experience did not go well for the man or the Sasquatch.

Here is part one if you are interested. Pretty compelling and sad.

https://www.sasquatchchronicles.com/sc-ep67-the-insider-part-1/

**Post edit ** Part 2 apparently is for "members only". I hope the story isn't true, for the sake of everyone involved.

jimmer
28th January 2015, 17:10
Here is a disturbing interview with a person who lived in a remote area that had redwood trees (so either Ca or Or). He had neighbors but they lived on huge lots (acreage) with green belts behind their homes. This person and his neighbors had lots of activity from one Sasquatch individual (possibly a loner). This Sasquatch was not friendly and it sounded as if it had an injury or disfigured foot, which may have lead in-part to its bad temperament. Many pets went missing or were found dead. The Sasquatch would travel through their area en-route to a non-inhabited area over the ridge behind their "neighborhood."

The man also talked about a pot-grower he befriended who lived in an isolated cabin (to watch over his crop), who had experienced harassment from a group of Sasquatch. The experience did not go well for the man or the Sasquatch.

Here is part one if you are interested. Pretty compelling and sad.

https://www.sasquatchchronicles.com/sc-ep67-the-insider-part-1/

**Post edit ** Part 2 apparently is for "members only". I hope the story isn't true, for the sake of everyone involved.

everything is yin, yang.
no?

thanks for the audio.
listening now.
SC comes from the dangerous animal side of things.

samos
29th January 2015, 23:28
Thank you Dscott, for being the first to post the interview..I'll admit I've been slacking off lately ; )

The Sas world is at a slow crawl now-a-days, as far as what's being put out there. A little extra digging pulled up this vid from Scott Carpenter, analyzing some footage captured by Bob Garret (?) entitled 'Stealth Bigfoot or Entity'. I knew nothing about it (or Bob) and thought I'd post it due to its likeness to the Barb and Gabby 'Cloaked' footage.

It's another one of those 'head spinners' to watch, but as the vid progresses, he slows it down. Something does seem to be there.

http://youtu.be/GA5pplK-HFo

Checking Bob Garrett's channel, the video was taken down, sooo...who knows?

lift the veil
30th January 2015, 14:07
John Allen has a new blog entry here http://myladyofthewoods.blogspot.com/2015/01/sasquatch-speaks-2014-2015-part-2.html#comment-form

Here is an interesting excerpt from the Q & A between John Allen (JA) and TuKornu. For the rest of the John's post, go to the above link.

--------

JA
Who has lied to us?

TUKORNU
I am TuKornu. Long ago a reality on this planet was very desirable by many. We, you, and many other beings lived together in peace. We were visited by peaceful beings from other places both far and near. A group took control of this reality and confined you humans to it. Today many humans think that there is nothing else than this reality that you see with your blind eyes and sleeping heart. There is much more to your left and right, up and down, micro to giant, atoms to universes, multi-dimensional to omni-dimensional. You can see the atom with your glasses and the stars with a different glass. But when you leave the confines of your reality you will be able to stand over the universes and see down to you through a glass too. Everything is connected. You know this. We have told you to go down to your foot and look up to your eyes from your feet. You can do this because you are connected. Look down below your feet. You are connected to that too. Look up to the stars. You are a part of them. Feel them. Feel below. Feel the old and new and the up and down. Now feel us. We are connected too. There was a time in your history that you knew this. Most of your native people remember. The beings that kept you here for so long have tried to extinguish the ones that remember. Your native people lived together with the mother. They had respect for our brothers, the buffalo and tree. We shared with them and they shared with us. We spoke of the days that are here now because we could feel them coming. We also spoke of the time that comes now after the rain has washed away all evidence of choices that were chosen by another.

jimmer
30th January 2015, 14:35
JA
Who has lied to us?

TUKORNU
I am TuKornu. Long ago a reality on this planet was very desirable by many. We, you, and many other beings lived together in peace. We were visited by peaceful beings from other places both far and near. A group took control of this reality and confined you humans to it. Today many humans think that there is nothing else than this reality that you see with your blind eyes and sleeping heart. There is much more to your left and right, up and down, micro to giant, atoms to universes, multi-dimensional to omni-dimensional. You can see the atom with your glasses and the stars with a different glass. But when you leave the confines of your reality you will be able to stand over the universes and see down to you through a glass too. Everything is connected. You know this. We have told you to go down to your foot and look up to your eyes from your feet. You can do this because you are connected. Look down below your feet. You are connected to that too. Look up to the stars. You are a part of them. Feel them. Feel below. Feel the old and new and the up and down. Now feel us. We are connected too. There was a time in your history that you knew this. Most of your native people remember. The beings that kept you here for so long have tried to extinguish the ones that remember. Your native people lived together with the mother. They had respect for our brothers, the buffalo and tree. We shared with them and they shared with us. We spoke of the days that are here now because we could feel them coming. We also spoke of the time that comes now after the rain has washed away all evidence of choices that were chosen by another.

so, when was our species aware, apart of the omni-dimensional?

my take is that our species was never part of that awareness.
that's why we were able to run a separate path.

I hear that we've forgotten, but I never learned at what point we forgot.

perhaps, there was nothing to forget.

that would be a good question for JA and his friends:
when did we forget and why?

jimmer
31st January 2015, 12:33
thinker thunker is at it again.

this webcam shot taken a Yosemite National Park is pretty incredible.

his analysis is convincing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRurxAtiLkM

jimmer
31st January 2015, 12:38
MK Davis' enhancement of the
Lettuce Lake Florida Skunk Ape footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW8jjHcjjV0

Blacklight43
31st January 2015, 14:17
I think thinker thunker meant Yellowstone NP not Yosemite. Been to both parks and never saw buffalo or geysers at Yosemite.

lift the veil
31st January 2015, 15:15
thinker thunker is at it again.

this webcam shot taken a Yosemite National Park is pretty incredible.

his analysis is convincing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRurxAtiLkM

Great video Jimmer. The hunched over, no-neck appearance, proportions and size (especially the biggest/grey chested guy at 0:18) make me think that they are the real deal.

jimmer
31st January 2015, 15:23
Great video Jimmer. The hunched over, no-neck appearance and size (especially the biggest/grey chested guy at 0:18) make me think that they are the real deal.
it is quite a video catch.

sasquatch hunting.
the lead hunter limping.
incredible.

jimmer
2nd February 2015, 14:20
I think thinker thunker meant Yellowstone NP not Yosemite. Been to both parks and never saw buffalo or geysers at Yosemite.

you are correct, blacklight – yellowstone it is.

remember when thinker thunker took on MK over his 'red pit' theory?

well, parabreakdown just turned the tables on TT and his 'yellowstone' analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422579428&x-yt-cl=85114404&v=H1ESvwXK41M#t=52
for my money, it remains a group of sas and an incredible video catch.

sandancer
6th February 2015, 15:51
Being in the U.K I found an episode of (N0T) Finding Bigfoot when they came to visit us !:belief:

What a mistake , what an embarrassment This show really should be under comedy !!!:hilarious:

Though I have to admit I did enjoy the part from Scotland when the canny Scots made Bobo and Cliff wear kilts whilst walking the hills being attacked by the local midges . I think that's called "Taking the P... "

What a shame folk still watch this and take these people seriously I despair !!:fpalm:

jimmer
6th February 2015, 16:12
Being in the U.K I found an episode of (N0T) Finding Bigfoot when they came to visit us !:belief:

What a mistake , what an embarrassment This show really should be under comedy !!!:hilarious:

Though I have to admit I did enjoy the part from Scotland when the canny Scots made Bobo and Cliff wear kilts whilst walking the hills being attacked by the local midges . I think that's called "Taking the P... "

What a shame folk still watch this and take these people seriously I despair !!:fpalm:

tripe for the masses, for sure.

Breeze
6th February 2015, 19:43
Not sure if anyone has posted this............ just putting it here for your consideration regarding the bigfoot hunting Bison........ I would like to believe it was bigfoot, however after seeing the below link I am on the fence with the story now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL8rnyJFVJg

jimmer
6th February 2015, 20:10
Not sure if anyone has posted this............ just putting it here for your consideration regarding the bigfoot hunting Bison........ I would like to believe it was bigfoot, however after seeing the below link I am on the fence with the story now.]

oh. I think you are right.
upon closer inspection (around 5:40) the arms are not massive or über long.
a walking trail!
busted!
nice find, breeze.

but, now, how about this one? (from the same source)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6Xrh9VTl14

jimmer
14th February 2015, 18:36
here's a recent interview with sasquatch contactee, kewaunee lapseritis.

the good professor is in good form.

I waiting on his third book, which he says will be based on
his friends promise to transport him to their alternate dimension.
nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh5TwiyUXTI

lift the veil
15th February 2015, 15:29
Sam from PlanetSasquatch gave a presentation recently in Washington. She is friends with Barb Shupe of Squatchin' with Barb and Gabby. She was present during the cloaking bigfoot incident that Barb captured on video. She briefly discusses that incident and then goes on to talk about her own personal incident that she had at the same location the next day. She did not see a Sasquatch, however she did see some light anomalies, which she thought may have been a portal of some kind and an orb that appeared to enter into the portal and then disappeared. Interesting stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3fYsLWibDM

jimmer
17th February 2015, 17:36
the commander has been posting lots of video blogs, but this one is pretty interesting.
footprints. a casting. a disturbed area that looks like a tussle took place.
see whatcha think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03hBf0v4Ias

jimmer
17th February 2015, 17:56
an associate of JC Johnson reports on a personal sighting outside of albuquerque, new mexico.

question is: sasquatch or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho2KO112LqE

Tonz
21st February 2015, 00:27
Here is a presentation , for me its fake but i though to present it for what it is.

there are a few things that do not seem natural and a few things that seem to natural.
just presenting it to be discarded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z25iCj-8qeE

lift the veil
21st February 2015, 13:19
here's a recent interview with sasquatch contactee, kewaunee lapseritis.

the good professor is in good form.

I waiting on his third book, which he says will be based on
his friends promise to transport him to their alternate dimension.
nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh5TwiyUXTI

I have listened to Kewaunee before and have had issues with some of what he says, including pushing Sitchen's interpretation of the Sumerian story of how humans were "created" by genetically engineering ETs. I have listened to the first 20 minutes and he is repeating some of those concepts and others such as world war III starting and now he is talking about karma, which he says the Sasquatch have talked to him about (I think karma is b.s. sold to humans as a form of imprisonment to justify us being stuck here on this prison planet - to pay off our karmic debt). Now the "Sasquatch" want him to write more books. This sounds like the M.O. of service to self ETs that others (like Billy Meier) have come into contact with.

These concepts ring alarm bells for me and I wonder if he is being manipulated by some impostor "Sasquatch." He talks about seeing them mostly in "apparition" form, seeing them with ETs and has most of his communication with them telepathically.

I seriously think he is being played by ETs or other some other trickster beings that are trying to use the "Sasquatch" persona as a way to hook him into communication as he has an anthropology/holistic background. From what I have researched there are many ETs that can either change their form to appear as something else, can manipulate the human mind into seeing things differently than what they truly are or can even implant screen memories into a humans mind to overlay the true event and keep them from knowing the truth.

jimmer
21st February 2015, 13:56
Here is a presentation , for me its fake but i though to present it for what it is.

there are a few things that do not seem natural and a few things that seem to natural.
just presenting it to be discarded

many years old now.
the film maker sat on it for several more years before its release.

too bad this version of it is so low-res.

here's thinker thunker's take.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbcC5xGPb6Y

here's parabreakdown's take.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e8CSbPN23I

Tonz
21st February 2015, 14:04
sorry jimmer ,though it was new ,as the date of publisher was new .Thanks for absolutely confirming my thoughts of it though.A load of ********.

jimmer
21st February 2015, 14:11
I have listened to Kewaunee before and have had issues with some of what he says, including pushing Sitchen's interpretation of the Sumerian story of how humans were "created" by genetically engineering ETs. I have listened to the first 20 minutes and he is repeating some of those concepts and others such as world war III starting and now he is talking about karma, which he says the Sasquatch have talked to him about. Now the "Sasquatch" want him to write more books. This sounds like the M.O. of service to self ETs that others (like Billy Meier) have come into contact with.

These concepts ring alarm bells for me and I wonder if he is being manipulated by some impostor "Sasquatch." He talks about seeing them mostly in "apparition" form, seeing them with ETs and has most of his communication with them telepathically.

I seriously think he is being played by ETs or other some other trickster beings that are trying to use the "Sasquatch" persona as a way to hook him into communication as he has an anthropology/holistic background. From what I have researched there are many ETs that can either change their form to appear as something else, can manipulate the human mind into seeing things differently than what they truly are or can even implant screen memories into a humans mind to overlay the true event and keep them from knowing the truth.

I've read both of his books and he has quite the story to tell.

it's all about blind faith in the man.

no hard evidence.

so, he's either concocting it all or he is being contacted.
as you suggest LTV, is it authentic, hucksterism or trickster subterfuge?

he is one to watch.
time always clears things up or at least that's the concept.

jimmer
21st February 2015, 14:24
OMG, I just realized I haven't checked into MK Davis's monthly radiocast.

here's October 2014
from my peak at his illustrations, it looks like a good one...

http://66.49.193.35/ArtistFirst_Bigfoot_Central_2014-10-07.mp3

open a separate browser window or browser tab to have his illustrations and evidence handy.

http://www.artistfirst.com/Bigfoot2014-10.htm

samos
28th February 2015, 18:02
Hello All..is this place still open?? I feel like I need to blow the dust off the microphone : )

I see an interesting and maybe fun documentary is coming out in March, entitled "Squatch Off Track". It's appears to be a collection of interviews and eyewitness accounts of the stranger side of Sasquatch. Here are a few promos for your casual perusal... short and sweet, easy to watch. I see a few familiar faces, too.

http://youtu.be/kO7gwZkuDaY

http://youtu.be/C6IdAYcffHo

http://youtu.be/NxbXDNTtZ74

http://youtu.be/Z1W_EjTlaDU

http://youtu.be/snVJ9KxXTyQ

http://youtu.be/ql56Q9ECMK4

I've missed the BV2 thread : )
And if I might add kudos to Frances, for her ongoing thread 'Jordan Maxwell and Other Paranormal Stories' :thup:
And..Jimmer, your John Keel thread is my (current) all time favorite.
well done to you both !

jimmer
28th February 2015, 18:56
hi ya, samos.
what a great post.
I love ron moreheads answer to all the sas strangeness: quantum physics!

I checked the YT site and there's no information on the series.
will it be broadcasted or YTed?

great find. please keep us up-to-date, samos.

mojo
1st March 2015, 23:23
Nelson should do an analysis on Mikes bf sightings with Nephatia...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNxe4K3u-iA

Frances
1st March 2015, 23:44
Congratulations Jimmer on going past 100,000 views on your thread.
So much interest and growing.
Frances.

jimmer
2nd March 2015, 00:15
Nelson should do an analysis on Mikes bf sightings with Nephatia...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNxe4K3u-iA

that's a nice sentiment, mojo, but nelson has already chimed in on mike's audio. FAKE!

most of these 'establishment' bigfooters have their teams, support groups.

mike isn't part of their meme, thus, he's rejected.

mike dismisses folks like nelson as out-of-touch, closed minded and fraternal.

I hardily agree.

mike is blazing his own path.

jimmer
2nd March 2015, 00:17
Congratulations Jimmer on going past 100,000 views on your thread.
So much interest and growing.
Frances.

whatdoya know. thanks for the update, frances.

now all we need is for nephatia to sit down with mike
and share a piece of pie.

that would get things rolling again. :eyebrows:

jimmer
2nd March 2015, 12:56
Mike sent on update this morning.

Here's what he had to say.
Rather than sharing a piece of pie, it's more about having a beer --

Sasquatch Ontario
Just to give you a short update.
Visits have been minimal this winter but it's never without a continuous progressive insight and always full of active fun.
There is a little bit of new audio and the usual prints and such.
I'd asked for a marble in my beer last visit.
He did it two nights in a row.
First time was as I stepped away from the table, second happened with the beer in my hand, the owner and myself sitting across from each other.
We both heard the clink as it touched the bottom of the bottle right in front of our eyes.
Neither one of us saw it dropped from the top and we were both facing it when it happened.
I think it appeared inside but still not sure.
A couple more drawings and a few more photos on the camera.
Nephatia is slowly starting to speak with the owner as we take turns outside.
Neph had only spoken to me by myself previously.
Once he does something once, it only tends to build on that.
The trust is always there.
Anyways, gotta head to work.

Sasquatch Ontario
Oh yeah, and I'm trying to upgrade my skills with Adobe Premiere and get away from this IMovie.
I've outgrown it.
Time to learn a new program where I have much more to work with before I put something new together.

Frances
2nd March 2015, 13:32
Well, a marble apported inside the beer bottle, amazing.
I still think the Sasquatch make those marbles themselves not all of them but quite a lot.
Good to hear from Mike, looking forward to the new audio and photos.
Frances.

jimmer
2nd March 2015, 13:45
Well, a marble apported inside the beer bottle, amazing.
I still think the Sasquatch make those marbles themselves not all of them but quite a lot.
Good to hear from Mike, looking forward to the new audio and photos.
Frances.

it could be quite a wait, frances.
but it was nice of mike to keep us appraised of his goings-on.

the entire sasquatch research field has gone dark.
I believe mike, his 'human' conclusions and his habituation style have won out.
the hunters have returned to their fishing.

now, it's up to him and his community to make giant strides.

me thinks, that's what mike is gearing up for.
always be prepared for the next step. the next leap...

lift the veil
2nd March 2015, 14:20
Wow, maybe Mike can ask for a diamond in his beer instead of a marble. ;) I am joking of course, going down the selfish route would be the wrong path to choose.

But just think of it, all the starvation and need in the world and to have the ability to manifest anything would change the world dramatically. The wealthy/controllers would loose their power over the rest of us. It would be the great equalizer.

Maybe we all have the power to do this but we have forgotten or have been brain-washed into thinking it is not possible so our mind-set keeps it from ever happening.

Nephatia may be showing us what we can do too, if only we believe.

Mike@S.O.
3rd March 2015, 03:01
I've been asked several times if I would join this site. It took awhile as I've backed away from forums for quite some time, although this one seems to be very positive with lots of good people. We've gotten much support from members here and it's greatly appreciated.

I personally believe the marbles are possibly somebody's collection that got picked up from somewhere. Could easily have been someone's yard, maybe a bucket full for all we know. What we do know is they can manipulate matter in that they can make it appear from thin air.

Edit: Just to clear up the Scott Nelson thing as well. He never did say the audio was fake but he insinuated it was hoaxed. Never said the word but I didn't like his response and his premature conclusions. I'd have to dig through my old FB posts as his response is on there somewhere. I've deleted all my emails, everything, so I have no more conversations from people like Nelson, Bindernagel, etc. I wanted nothing pertinent on my accounts so I cleaned house recently. There's many agendas in this subject and many propped up as experts in this field. Fact is there are zero experts.

samos
3rd March 2015, 03:31
Well, well....great day!

Welcome aboard Mike. It's a real pleasure, and I mean that!

Yes, I tried finding Scott Nelson's letter to you, but figured after a rough search it was best decided to leave it be. I do remember its derogatory undertones..not worth repeating.

Curious about the marbles in the beer bottle..were they stuck inside, like the ol' ship in the bottle?

Looking forward to more conversations, Mike.

Frances
3rd March 2015, 10:08
Very glad you have joined us Mike, I hope you are well and your stay here is a positive one.
We have all been on one of the most enlighting journeys since Jimmer came across your research. We have learned so much and it keeps getting better, it's so uplifting.
Frances.

Mike@S.O.
3rd March 2015, 11:36
Thanks Samos and Frances. It's definitely an enlightening journey that I hope comes to the forefront of science at some point. There's too many saying the same thing. They have to acknowledge it sooner or later.

Both nights the marbles were put in the bottle but were not big enough to get stuck. That's what I'll be asking for next, a marble too large to come out. That would also show that they can materialize matter out of thin air. They can enter my locked vehicle, the cottage and follow me inside my home so I have no doubt they can pull that one off.

lift the veil
3rd March 2015, 11:51
Wow. It is so awesome that you have joined the forum Mike. :winner:

So have you all figured out who Anastasia is? Maybe you could ask Nephatia to draw a picture of his family and then later have a Q and A with him pointing at the individuals on his drawing asking who (role & name) they are.

Thanks!

Lift the Veil

Mike@S.O.
3rd March 2015, 12:11
Thanks lift the Veil, much appreciated.
He has said "sister" along with saying Anastasia but I've also asked him if Anastasia is his sister so he could be repeating, not sure yet.
I will ask Neph to draw a picture of his family and try that out. We are certain now that we've had vocalizations from another male (likely sibling) as we've learned Neph has a lisp, can't say his "s" properly.
We have audio that's been previously posted of one of them saying "sasquatch says yah". That individual has no issues saying the letter "s" so we now know that's not Nephatia. We've also heard him in the background on other clips.
There's also the older male speaking with the young female, as well as other individuals that have been heard on audio.

Sometimes it can be difficult to distinguish between individuals on the male side.