PDA

View Full Version : the big questions.

ronin
28th May 2014, 22:58
earlier today i was very taken aback by our eleven year old daughter.
out of the blue she started to ask some big questions.
i will say i never influence my personal believe within my family .
they all know i,m a little bit out there and think out of the box .
my believe is when you are ready you will wake up.not to say i have woken up but more aware.
any these where the questions she asked. she was just sitting on with her laptop doing her usual stuff you tube,facebook ect.

dad what happens when we die?

well i,m not really sure,many people have their own believes,but we will find out one day.

who am i?why are you my dad and mum my mum?

i don,t know !maybe we came here to help each other.

is death like before you where born,nothing just empty space.

well some people believe in reincarnation,and many children remember their past life's until the age of about 7 or 8 then they forget.

we babbled on a little bit more and tonight i asked her where the questions came from or what triggered them.
nowhere she replied.

we have three older boys and never have they asked such deep questions.

tonight i started to say to her that she is not her name,it is a name we have given you and straight away she said she knows it is just a name and not who she is before i could finish the sentence.

big questions for a young girl that had Plato stumfped.

thought i would share.

modwiz
29th May 2014, 01:24
why are you my dad and mum my mum?

A question we can all ask ourselves, since we all have mums and dads. My answer is, because I wanted them and they agreed. The obviousness and superb choice of it all was not apparent until later in life. Had to get all of the childhood boo-hoos out of the way to see the brilliance of it.

I was thinking about my mother the other eve, about "past" life connection, karma and things. During an imaginary conversation with my mom about this subject matter my actual, "dead", mother joined the conversation and set things straight. With her laugh, as well. This her first contact with me in an awake state since her crossing over in 1999. I recall no dream state meetings.

It was good to hear that there was no karma owed for my keeping hard boundaries with her. A Bedouin saying is, "Don't let the camel stick its nose into the tent". The whole camel will follow shortly after. I kept mama camel out of the tent, with a stick if I had to.:ha: Mother is in a good place, and wisdom rang in her laughter. We also both acknowledge that the mother/son relationship was not the easiest, given other "lives" we have interacted in. We both had a good laugh about this life arrangement.

My dad was my younger brother in the relationship that led to this one. A younger brother I ignored a lot. Ah, the poetry of it all.

Thanks for the thread, Ronin. Good stuff. Your daughter chose well. Just my opinion.