PDA

View Full Version : Rubbish Magazine in Oz Touts 'Illuminati and Satanism' Toward the royal family

Sooz
27th May 2014, 10:13
What do you make of this?

This morning while perusing mainstream media, the Sydney Morning Herald, I came across this article. It relates to a rubbish magazine here called 'New Idea' (or 'No Idea' as it's usually referred to in the industry). Nearly choked on my breakfast and had to read it again.

It talks about the illuminati and Satanism, connected to the royal family. This magazine is very 'low rent' and you wouldn't even read the damn thing even in the Dentist's reception room.

My reason for posting it is this - I remember picking up a crap magazine in the late 70's and reading about CIA mind controlled sex slaves. Back then of course, I totally dismissed it as nonsense. However those of us who are informed, know it's very real (Cathy O'Brien etc).

This is how they control stuff that is leaking into mainstream thought - they insert those stories into crap magazines to discredit them.

Interesting. But only for those with eyes to see the whole picture.

The media is controlled of course and told where to put what, where. We know that, but millions of people don't. So millions of people suck up this crap.

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/mag-watch/magwatch-queens-pick-of-the-bunch-20140526-zro2c.html

27th May 2014, 14:32
Last week in The Sun (awful tabloid news paper bereft of any actual "news") here in the uk they ran a piece on illuminati symbolism amongst the top brass in the Hollywood pop industry like beyonce, rhianna and Jay Zed. It actually left the reader in no uncertain terms that this probably was linked to kabbalistic practices and satanic ritual in some way. You know the one eye and pyramid shapes they keep displaying?

I was left slightly bemused but also frustrated. I think you are 100% correct Sooz. It's gone too far now for them to deny it after decades of ridicule so the latest tack is to just chuck it out there in the least credit worthy publications that they can. Which also keeps the "hidden in plain sight" code to boot.