PDA

View Full Version : nighttime hallucinations.

ronin
25th May 2014, 13:44
this has happened three times.
i will go to bed and fall asleep.then i will awake,but only half awake if you will.

last night i awoke and i was hallucinating .
in my minds eye i was seeing very vivid colours and shapes!
i opened my eyes and still saw these strong images of nonsensical colours and shapes.

first thing that came to mind was i was having a melatonin leak and/or my pineal gland is opening up.

i felt very tired and asked it to stop.

i was told to prepare for a download.

does this make any sense to anyone!

Altaira
25th May 2014, 13:47
It seems like OBE ronin.

ronin
25th May 2014, 13:51
It seems like OBE ronin.

nope Altaira,this has happened before and i would wake up half and half so to speak.
although it could be lucid,but seemed very real!
just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Spiral
25th May 2014, 13:56
What you are describing as a "half & half" state sounds a lot like a state of being used by Shamans & others to connect to other realities, go with it & see what happens.

ronin
25th May 2014, 14:08
What you are describing as a "half & half" state sounds a lot like a state of being used by Shamans & others to connect to other realities, go with it & see what happens.

thanks spiral what also did come to mind was it was a flashback,just a trip so to speak!
if i would have seen something that made sense i would consider the Shaman aspect,but all i can say it was all colour and shapes,especially a three colored rainbow shape?
yellow,brown and red i think.

if it is the pineal excreting melatonin causing these hallucinations when we are asleep,is it just a hallucination or access to dreamword.

Spiral when this happens you have no choice but to go with it!
last night i asked it to stop and i fell asleep.

the last time lasted about five hours and i had no control over it!

weird.

Spiral
25th May 2014, 15:06
thanks spiral what also did come to mind was it was a flashback,just a trip so to speak!
if i would have seen something that made sense i would consider the Shaman aspect,but all i can say it was all colour and shapes,especially a three colored rainbow shape?
yellow,brown and red i think.

if it is the pineal excreting melatonin causing these hallucinations when we are asleep,is it just a hallucination or access to dreamword.

Spiral when this happens you have no choice but to go with it!
last night i asked it to stop and i fell asleep.

the last time lasted about five hours and i had no control over it!

weird.

Personally I don't think there is such a thing as "hallucinations" its a word to pigeon hole something that science doesn't & can't deal with.

The colours could have meaning, and so could the fact that there were no greens or blues, it could also be related to your decor & light, is there a street light coming through the curtains ?

Although I doubt its much to do with the things in the last sentence to be honest, it seems more like a prompt & the awakening of faculties to be honest, few people who have faculties find that they just appear fully formed & functioning, like any ability or skill they take time to develop.

If it was me, I would first off mentally do a circle of protection around the house/ room/ bed & ask for protection & then enter a state of passive observation & let it come, taking care not to drift or get lost in thought.

ronin
25th May 2014, 15:21
thanks spiral but i do not feel the need of protection.
i will deal with whatever comes my way.

Jacobs ladder comes to mind and we all have to climb that ladder whether we like it or not.

if there are outer forces at play then let them come,as i have enough of the scare tactics they try to bestow.

but i felt no fear only,im tired let me sleep!

i am aware that our consciousness can enter different simultaneous realities and they bleed into one another.

if i ask for protection then it will undo all that i have been seeking all my life.

we are all Ronin,s at the end of the day and we all will travel through our own Dante,s Inferno.

whatever happens truth will prevail.

Altaira
25th May 2014, 19:53
I still think it is kind of OBE rinin because this is what was described by Buhlman in his out of body explorations. I recently read his two books and what you are saying is very similar you can check him here http://jandeane81.com/threads/2883-William-Buhlman-on-OBEs-at-Monroe-Institute-Professional-Seminar-2014?highlight=buhlman

He also has many videos where he explains it so you can youtube him.

Tonz
26th May 2014, 01:37

Ronin , of late i have also been seeing shapes and varied colours but not in semi sleep state, in the wake state . they are fast flashes but they are slowing down lasting longer still they are only say two seconds long, they started as the typical flash out of the corner of my eye sorta thing , but now right in frount of me, or on a page that im writing on , or at work ,in my car ,in a tree ect. I don't know what they are but there is no strange feelings like fear or anything of the sort, just perhaps the worry of loosing it,lol.
The opening of the pineal gland , is not something that i had considered ,never the less , i suppose i am beginning to see or experience something,.

Of late , I know this is off the subject , but i must admit for me there is a connecting string,I ask myself what else is new?,
Lately i am see the visitors passing by quite clearly up in the night sky, The ones that are not going to fast but are high up ,just as a shiny little star passing by , at other times other things , as i saw my first daytime ufo not that long ago (6mounths) and quite a few reported ufo sightings giving out multiple and colorful lights in the close area of where i am living and i do not live in an isolated area,...... just the night before last i awoke at 4.10 am with eyes that were saying'' what is this really necessary'' , so got up and made myself a cupa and i went outside for a smoke , again seeing two flybys in different directions and suddenly a multicolored one , mostly red flashing and eliminating doing some crazy little movements very close like about 500 mtrs. away , i had to decide to watch with clarity or run and get the camera , i chose the camera but one my return the show was over.hmmmm i finished my tea and went to bed .
Don't mean to get to far of subject but we do seem to feel that there are few coincidences in many discussions on tot.

Are things connected? Ronin Can you notice other things in your life changing?

In the part above that is in bold letters, i high lighted it ,not for the question , as that phrase i had wrote three times in a row, unconsciously , i deleted them of course! ,, the phrase was saying ''what else is new'' repeatedly ,In a way it feels like the clearer higher self is trying to help me ,or communicate in a form that i am yet to get used to or understand with fluentness . Hope this wasn't too abstract , as i know at times i express with a little difficulty .

ronin
26th May 2014, 02:20
lol Tonton and thank you.
thank you for collaborating,yes my perspective has changed.
saw a star or satellite change direction slightly about a month ago.
hey lets see what happens eh.
all is good

ronin
26th May 2014, 13:17
Hey Tonton sorry for the quick reply above.
the flashing colours that you see i call tracers and have seen them for a few years now,mainly at nighttime outside.
they are very quick and to tell you the truth i do not know what they are.
i see things out of the corner of my eye frequently and as i turn around they are gone as quick as they came.
again i do not have a clue.
i mentioned before that i can see energy around plants and trees,not all the time .this can happen naturally or sometimes i try to focus.
i also noticed recently that inanimate objects have energy also.
a building will have a transparent energy field around it.

i don,t know anything other than what i experience.
never seen a ufo,but have lots of dreams about them since i was a child and they continue to this day.

what i am learning is just go with it.do not push for answers too much.
try to enjoy it.

Tonz
27th May 2014, 03:31
what i am learning is just go with it.do not push for answers too much.
try to enjoy it.

I think your absolutely right! ,in one way i guess focusing on it should not be mixed with forcing, the word acceptance is more the thing even if it seems to be outside the box a little .We are so much more than we let ourselves be ,but i think if we allow the flow with the adequate intention we may eventually understand and be free to interact or use the abilities to better ourselves and perhaps the people around us.
A little like a person who is seeing for the first time , at first he may only see shapes and coulors that are a little to shady to define in a precise way but with time the eyes will focus better or the mind will accept better to interprate what has always been in plain sight.

gardener
27th May 2014, 20:17
hello Ronin, don't know if I will be of any help, but does usually happen between 2 and or 3 am? I don't wish to be negative but I do agree with Spiral, protection is very important truly so I do hope you will consider protecting your self an those around you, this is an area where you must be careful. I am not trying to be or claiming to be an expert on this subject just experience has taught me to be very careful. After all cant hurt and it wouldn't take you long. after that just go into it. gardener x

ronin
2nd June 2014, 15:24
ok i have been trying to figure something out that happened this afternoon!
i had a lie down on top of the bed.
my right leg and groin started to vibrate,this i am getting use now as it has been happening for a few month.

what is new and has happened a couple of times is a slight vibration across the lips,nose and eyelashes.
i don,t claim to know what it is but just go with it.

i was not meditating just resting for a hour!

i turned over on one side and after a while opened my right eye.
i could see a tiny swirly pattern that had different colours in the center of my vision.
the swirling started to make a pattern.a hexagonal shape that was connected to three other different colors of the same shape.
very vibrant but each one a different colour!and then tapered off.
i got the impression that if the shapes continued to connect they would form a honeycomb effect.

what i was seeing was very tiny in relation to anything and is hard to describe.also it was on a slant,not looking straight on at it.
i opened my other eye and it was still there trying to make a formation,i think.

the thing was to unfocus that of my surroundings and try to focus on this tiny tiny formation!

no idea what it was but thought i would share.

it did remind me of a fractual but was hexagonal in shape.

Spiral
2nd June 2014, 16:42
It sounds like the onset of an OBE, that vibrating thing in particular, its always accompanied by strange shapes that never quite form for me.

When the vibration thing takes over my whole body its more like "waves" going through it, & it always starts in my legs.

I think you are building up to a conscious OBE like Altaira said above.

Altaira
2nd June 2014, 22:37
Yes I still think the same about your experiences ronin, if you have time to flick through Buhlmans books you will find out that many experience a very wide array of sensations before separating from the physical body. I haven't achieved the separation yet but have been very close. A few days ago while I was doing my OBE practice just before vibrational stage I could smell something is cooking, it was a very pleasant aroma, I could tell it was one of my favorite meals and it was odd for a few reasons. First it was 6 am and everyone in the house was sleeping, secondly I don't think any of my the neighbours would know this particular Bulgarian dish, it was very distinctive. For those reasons I dismissed this and told myself to be more focused and not to get distracted. Then I could smell someone was baking bread, it was so nice and real that made me think that I'd loaded the bread maker previous night and completely forgot about it and now we will have fresh bread in the morning. It was indeed so real that made me get up and check. When I was completely in my physical body I realised that there is no bread in the bread maker and every unusual sensation is part of the OBE process. I was really so close.

PurpleLama
4th June 2014, 10:42
Many will possibly disagree, but Obe is a misnomer, we have to be in the body to then be out of it, but in fact we are only ever marginally in the body and are mostly in the space immediately around it.

what ronin describes is what I would relate to the boundary between his own energy and that of his environment. that is the point of manifestation of what we experience of both physical reality and spiritual reality. such can most easily be discerned in the hypnogogic state, that place between asleep and awake.

ronin, if you try, you can shift your perspective *out into* the colors and shapes, alternately you can concentrate on the accompanying sensations and perhaps increase them. I suggest relaxing with the hands on the lower abdomen, just below the belly button, and focus on relaxing especially the portion just beneath the hands. mind you, I take no responsibility for what might happen, if you actually listen to me. ;)

ronin
30th June 2014, 23:12
Many will possibly disagree, but Obe is a misnomer, we have to be in the body to then be out of it, but in fact we are only ever marginally in the body and are mostly in the space immediately around it.

what ronin describes is what I would relate to the boundary between his own energy and that of his environment. that is the point of manifestation of what we experience of both physical reality and spiritual reality. such can most easily be discerned in the hypnogogic state, that place between asleep and awake.

ronin, if you try, you can shift your perspective *out into* the colors and shapes, alternately you can concentrate on the accompanying sensations and perhaps increase them. I suggest relaxing with the hands on the lower abdomen, just below the belly button, and focus on relaxing especially the portion just beneath the hands. mind you, I take no responsibility for what might happen, if you actually listen to me. ;)

today i went into a meditation which lasted about a hour or two(time flies) with my hands in the position you mentioned.
a lot of chatter and after a while became clearer.
body felt heavier but spirit lighter as if trying to pull away.
i started getting very hot around the abdomen and at one point it felt like a laser piercing my stomach.
i started to sweat mainly from the chest and the head although my tummy felt very hot.
i don,t know if this is a blockage but it has happened before.
as soon as come out of meditation i began to cool down.
the raising of the temperature mainly in the chest area has happened a few times.
don,t know what it is or means?but i will say i did feel lightheaded when i came out of it.

Seikou-Kishi
1st July 2014, 01:58
this has happened three times.
i will go to bed and fall asleep.then i will awake,but only half awake if you will.

i opened my eyes and still saw these strong images of nonsensical colours and shapes.

first thing that came to mind was i was having a melatonin leak and/or my pineal gland is opening up.

i felt very tired and asked it to stop.

i was told to prepare for a download.

does this make any sense to anyone!

If you were supposed to overanalyse, you'd have been given equations to solve ;-)

Take to it like an adventurer. See what happens. Approach it fearlessly because fear is wretched :-)