PDA

View Full Version : Massive Submerged Entrance Found off California Coast ?

Spiral
24th May 2014, 10:33
This is really there, you can look it up on google earth or google maps, but it may not be a base, it is certainly very strange !

http://worldufophotosandnews.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/MALIBU-CALIF-CAVE.jpg

A massive underwater entrance has been discovered off the Malibu, CA coast at Point Dume which appears to be the Holy Grail of UFO/USO researchers that have been looking for it over the last 40 years.

The plateau structure is 1.35 miles x 2.45 miles wide, 6.66 miles from land and the entrance between the support pillars is 2745 feet wide and 630 feet tall. It also has what looks like a total nuclear bomb proof ceiling that is 500 feet thick.

The discovery was made by Maxwell, Dale Romero and Jimmy Church, host of FADE to BLACK on the Dark Matter Radio Network on Monday, May 12th 2014 and announced on Facebook, Twitter and Church’s radio program the following day.

http://worldufophotosandnews.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/MALIBY-CALIF-CAVE-PIC-2.jpg

In the photographs you can see its relation to the coastline, Los Angeles and its natural surroundings which to not match up with the structure itself…which is massive in scale. The support pillars to the entrance are over 600 feet tall.

During the early 1970s, whole families were going down to the beach at Point Dume at night to watch the multicolored UFOs that would sink under the water at times.

Note: The above images are from Google earth. Here are the coordinates: 34° 1’23.31″N 118°59’45.64″W

More; https://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2014/05/22/massive-submerged-entrance-found-off-california-coast-may-22nd/

Sooz
24th May 2014, 11:49
Well, it's not formed by nature, that's all I can say.

It's too structured. And the bloody size of it! Heck.

24th May 2014, 12:28
My wife has always said to me "why do you look to the stars to find answers when you have no idea what's at the bottom of the oceans"?

This seems like a perfect example of how right she always is :flag:

That is evidently a deliberately constructed building. Submerged airport of a huge scale....

Spiral
24th May 2014, 12:31
My wife has always said to me "why do you look to the stars to find answers when you have no idea what's at the bottom of the oceans"?

This seems like a perfect example of how right she always is :flag:

That is evidently a deliberately constructed building. Submerged airport of a huge scale....

I say we have a whip round to hire a mini sub & then send Babs out to have a look :tiphat:

Sooz
24th May 2014, 12:41
I'm sure Babs would just love that. Lol...

24th May 2014, 12:44
I'm sure Babs would just love that. Lol...

Yeah deffo......I'm in!

ronin
24th May 2014, 12:58
Disclosure is not far away i feel.
we have not been given these images by chance!

our governments fooked up and did the treaty,s allowing abductions and whatever.
so now without them from losing face they are disclosing information because they know that they are at a loss.
we use to see slow disclosure but now it is happening faster and faster.

all we need is someone who is the government party now to stand up and tell us how it is now and where we stand!

Highland1
24th May 2014, 13:31
My suspicions are that this structure was built by an advanced ancient civilisation whilst it was above sea level.
Reminded me of the other under water structure recently discovered just off the coast of china.
I don't believe for a minute that these advanced ancient civilisations were human at all.....they were much smarter.

Russ

ronin
24th May 2014, 13:40
My suspicions are that this structure was built by an advanced ancient civilisation whilst it was above sea level.
Reminded me of the other under water structure recently discovered just off the coast of china.
I don't believe for a minute that these advanced ancient civilisations were human at all.....they were much smarter.

Russ

who,s to say that they are gone?
the photo,s do look photo shopped but hey if they are real.
what is the lifespan of another race?

if another being could have a lifespan of a thousand years then our 70 average is minute.

a base underwater and out of reach would make much sense to that civilization that is observing us!

well observing or using!

Spiral
24th May 2014, 13:52
who,s to say that they are gone?
the photo,s do look photo shopped but hey if they are real.
what is the lifespan of another race?

if another being could have a lifespan of a thousand years then our 70 average is minute.

a base underwater and out of reach would make much sense to that civilization that is observing us!

well observing or using!

They aren't photos they are screenshots from google earth, you can see it yourself either on google earth if you have it or on google maps https://maps.google.com/

Just put this in the search bar 34° 1’23.31″N 118°59’45.64″W

My question is; is it a natural formation ? there is a massive fault line there & it could be a mass of solidified lava, which would give the flat top & rivulets that look like support struts, but then it could even be natural but still be used as a base..................

Highland1
24th May 2014, 14:02
My question is; is it a natural formation ? there is a massive fault line there & it could be a mass of solidified lava, which would give the flat top & rivulets that look like support struts, but then it could even be natural but still be used as a base..................

The Giant Causeway in Ireland springs to mind Spiral.
It is ( I believe ) a natural formation that has the characteristics of geometry seen in manufactured structures.

just throwing it out there.....

Russ

jimmer
24th May 2014, 16:36
got it.

the red marker is the California Coastal National Monument, whatever that is.

the structure appears to be tens of miles or so offshore.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae18/jimmerer/ScreenShot2014-05-24atMay-24-2014933AM_zps6df56746.jpg

24th May 2014, 17:07
got it.

the red marker is the California Coastal National Monument, whatever that is.

the structure appears to be tens of miles or so offshore.

Indeed. Interesting place to put a "marker" isn't it? Apparently one of five declared as national monuments by Obama....

BabaRa
24th May 2014, 17:58
I say we have a whip round to hire a mini sub & then send Babs out to have a look :tiphat:

Ok, Here's Babs taking a look.

Do you remember some years back John Lear in an interview with Camelot Project (I believe this goes back to before BR left) said: That the US Navy has an underground entrance in the Pacific Ocean that takes submarines all the way to Nevada.

When we understand that the North American craton is somewhere around the Rockies, wouldn't that mean that California is somewhat like a floating barge (layman's terms here). So this could be possible.

And maybe it goes to area 51 in Nevada - all completely underground. Possibly more going on in Nevada than thought before.

lift the veil
24th May 2014, 18:21
Those are natural columns, a geologic formation called columnar basalts. Contraction of the lava as it cools causes the hexagonal colums.

The Giant Causeway in Ireland springs to mind Spiral.
It is ( I believe ) a natural formation that has the characteristics of geometry seen in manufactured structures.

just throwing it out there.....

Russ

Altaira
24th May 2014, 18:33
Ok, Here's Babs taking a look.

Do you remember some years back John Lear in an interview with Camelot Project (I believe this goes back to before BR left) said: That the US Navy has an underground entrance in the Pacific Ocean that takes submarines all the way to Nevada.

When we understand that the North American craton is somewhere around the Rockies, wouldn't that mean that California is somewhat like a floating barge (layman's terms here). So this could be possible.

And maybe it goes to area 51 in Nevada - all completely underground. Possibly more going on in Nevada than thought before.

I agree. My first thoughts were if we can see it now probably US military have seen it a long time ago if it is not their construct of course. But it is more likely that they have their finger and hands there.