PDA

View Full Version : Massive Underground City Discovered Beneath House - Could Accommodate Over 20,000

The One
24th May 2014, 07:13
Massive Underground City Discovered Beneath House-Could Accommodate Over 20,000 People-13 Stories Deep, 13,000 Air Shafts and Much More! (Incredible Video Footage and Photos)

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/238056/images/cappa2.jpg

Mind-boggling, breathtaking, and incredible is the massive ancient underground city discovered beneath a house that was being renovated in Turkey, and is still to this day being further uncovered.

Massive Ancient Underground Cities & Mysterious Aqueducts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDpb8qf9vTo

Derinkuyu Underground City is an ancient multi-level underground city in the Derinkuyu district in Nevşehir Province, Turkey. It is on the road between Nevşehir and Niğde, at a distance of 29 km from Nevşehir. With its thirteen floors extending to a depth of approximately 85 m, it was large enough to shelter well over 20,000 men, women, and children. This would be a massive undertaking even with our technology today! How on earth did they do this?

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/238056/images/cappa.jpg

urkey’s Massive, Ancient Underground City was discovered in the 1960s in Turkey, when a modern house above ground was being renovated. It is still, to this day, being excavated.

It is the largest excavated underground city in Turkey and is part of a network of several underground complexes found across Cappadocia. It also has individual quarters, shops, communal rooms, tombs, arsenals, livestock, and escape routes. There’s even a school, complete with a study room.

It begs the question: ”Why would people want to live ‘that’ deep underground?” Was it used as a giant bunker to protect its inhabitants from nuclear war or some other type of disaster? Was it built by the Nephilim and Rephaim for their ‘future’ bloodlines to survive the end times disasters

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/238056/images/cappa4.jpg

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/238056/images/capp8.jpg

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/238056/images/cappa5.jpg
Cave entrances of Cappadocia

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/238056/images/Cappadonia%20resize%20333(1).jpg

The below video is being posted so you can see more information on this phenomenal underground city

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qe4LGepivQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2nvcoWd4-4

Enjoy

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/05/massive-underground-city-discovered-beneath-house-could-accommodate-over-20000-people-13-stories-deep-13000-air-shafts-and-much-more-incredible-video-footage-and-photos-2461450.html

lookbeyond
24th May 2014, 07:57
Fantastic Malc

ronin
24th May 2014, 12:11
i,m sure i read somewhere that if the people of that region came under attack they would hide within these structures.
the enemy would enter but find themselves lost as it was a maze of sorts.
seems it could be a defense structure from the known enemy!

24th May 2014, 12:42
i,m sure i read somewhere that if the people of that region came under attack they would hide within these structures.
the enemy would enter but find themselves lost as it was a maze of sorts.
seems it could be a defense structure from the known enemy!

An underground city for a select few to take refuge from an impending strife above ground.

Is this ringing any familiar bells to anyone?

Tonz
24th May 2014, 13:38
I remember this discovery and the many theory's of its need, as the work involved is incalculable.It didn't make to much sense to me as a retreat from imposing army's or enemies of the sort, like early roman conquerors,Greeks or viking as the structures were easily defeated with smoke an the obvious blockage of of air holes ,also conquers of those times were slow and took long periods of time to reach victory , even years if necessary .so the defense use of these structures were at best a prolonging of death. no this is to much work,to many years of effort for an inevitable out come.

i came to my own humble conclusions , unfortunately there are three.

1 . It was a cult thing ,very powerful and resourceful, enslaving to to sense that the local society, more than likely slaved for them in the name of who ever they were. the use was more important than the achievement, turning this place into a permanent place of worship.Much to the envy of foreigners.
The people were long over thrown by intruders that discovered nothing , nor great riches ,abandoning it to the weather.
This sounds like the Potalla palace for the Tibetans , so many years in isolation , such efforts for the foreigners to reach the Potalla to expose what was there ,and there wasn't much to see once inside.it had it all , a great achievement, a place of the highest worship ,ect.not so magical nor special than many through out the world.

2.The place also reminded me of a few other places in the world but there was also the effort ,so very complex , so very well planed,they knew something that they had already experienced before or had knowledge of it happening to others, I'm talking about the rare solar flares that have managed to literately burn to the crisp any and all things in its path . there are histories of the phenomenon, even one in aust.
there is a lake with thousands of bones in its base and its surrounding area you can pick some up quite easily, the remains are all over the place within the surrounding area. the bones have all been burnt to the core not enough to pulverize them but enough to know that they have all literally been burnt alive, they were all running towards the only waterhole left for refuge, but to no avail.So this place would serve well against this phenomenon

3.Is well 3,,,,,,,,they had help,they help to hide a people underground for a very long period of time and were in general isolated from aerial view ,i know this may sound a little out there, for its time , but as from an Arial point of view it would be the safest place to be.who were they,i cannot tell you,but more important is where were they from ,and why hide themselves here, there in turkey.

Spiral
24th May 2014, 13:59
I think the probable answer is that they are troglodyte homes that just became more & more expansive over generations, to make a stone structure you have to quarry the stones & then build with them, this way all you have to do is the quarrying side, and for that you get a home that has an ambient temp of 20°c in summer & winter (Turkey has pretty brutal extremes of hot & cold) & offers better protection from wild animals (they have lions there) & marauders.

Herbert
24th May 2014, 18:55
I had to explain a bit in order to make this viewpoint a little more understandable. This caused me to get quite off topic for which I apologize. I'm keeping it as brief as I can.

An alternative view based on Chris Thomas' Akashic readings would be that this complex was built in Turkey (the Mesopotamia civilization) by those who stayed on to heal the Earth energies after the damage and axis tilt caused by the purposeful sinking of Atlantis. It also caused the flooding of marshland which resulted in the Mediterranean Sea and greatly unsettled weather conditions. A new ley line grid had to be established with the help of the Earth Planetary Guardian known variously around the world civilizations as Merlin, Zamna in South America, in North America as Wohanna Wish Hey, in Eastern lands as Enoch, in Greece as Mercury.

Only the semi-physical races stayed on and many of them required chips to function. Also the Sidhe of the Earth-created Faerie (sometimes called Elohim) and the 144 first born non-physical race of Earth souls (incarnated of course for the purpose of restoration) stayed on but had to live underground until the work was complete. These underground homes were built in 6 locations , as I understand it. The best known is the underground works guarded by the Sphinx. They are also to be found in Southern England, South America, and 3 other locations.

Based on the Akashic readings there was never a nuclear war or invasion from outer space. Only 2 instances have threatened life on Earth. The first was when 2 planetary souls decided to leave without realizing that doing so abruptly would cause their planets to explode which killed all life on every planet except Earth. Part of one exploded planet's consciousness took up position as our moon to help save life on Earth by counterbalancing the catastrophe-induced wobble.

The other instance was when we had to sink Atlantis to avoid the spreading of a deadly GMO bacteria which became airborne and threatened to spread from Atlantis to the other continents. I believe the resulting tilt of Earth's axis is now in the process of correction at the energetic level by the Earth consciousness.

What religion and science have jointly accomplished over the millenia is to destroy any record or memory of the fact that all planets in this solar system are each individual souls with uniquely creative personalities. But I digress - sorry. As I said this is an alternative explanation based on our deep connection to nature and Earth that was lost as a result of greed, temptation, and forgetfulness.

Quote from Planet Earth The Universe's Experiment by Chris Thomas page 34: "With the destruction of Atlantis, the planet underwent a rapid shrinkage to about 90% of its present size. The rapid shrinkage brought about the surface changes that were experienced at the time. The rising of the Alps, the formation of the Himalayas etc. were all brought about by the shrinking. The sea level rose by about 300 feet and many lands were flooded.

The whole topography of the planet changed. As the planet underwent its axis shift, the polar ice caps formed reducing the new sea level down to present levels."

People forget that Earth is a creator in her own right. " Man is not here to conquer but to learn and the two approaches are not compatible. "

lookbeyond
24th May 2014, 23:15
Hi Herbert, this again is off topic, however do you have any explanation of how the moon is a largely spherical shape despite being a remnant of an explosion (if i understand correctly), thanks lookbeyond