PDA

View Full Version : Why do i keep seeing 11.11?

Woody
22nd May 2014, 11:43
Hi gang,
Am i going mad?
I keep seeing 11.11, over the past few weeks i keep seeing these numbers at least once or twice per day.
I'm not looking for them but they seem to jump out at me, as if i'm meant to see and acknowledge them and understand the significance of them.
Any ideas whats happening? I really don't normally even acknowledge repeating numbers, but these have been in my face.

Please mods move this thread if it is in the wrong place.

Kind regards
Woody

shamanseeker
22nd May 2014, 15:03
It happened to me a lot when I first woke up. They say it means we're on the right path. Once in a while, I see it repeated for a couple of days.

Mars Planitia
22nd May 2014, 15:14
IMO Its your personal wake up call from the spirit world or your spirit world/inner self. It had happened to me for several years and led me to a spiritual awakening and thinking outside of the box. This code motivated me into researching many topics such as Sacred Geometry, Free Energy Devices, Hollistic and Alternative Medicines, Meditation, Ancient Civilizations with respect to The Pyramids of Egypt, Angkor Wat, The Mayan Pyramids, Easter Island, Peru and Machu Pichu, Native American Cultures etc etc. 11:11 is a mass awakening binary code, And in my belief system a divine intervention if you will. A BIG wake up call.
Google 11:11 and see what resonates with you. Here's what i found.

Reality is a consciousness program (hologram, simulation, illusion, dream) created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence and experiences. Human DNA, our genetic memory, triggers (remembers) by digital codes at specific times and frequencies as we experience. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of twin spiraling human DNA.

The brain is an electrochemical machine (computer)
that processes through binary code zeroes and ones
that create patterns of experiences and realities.

The illusion of physical reality is created by the patterns of the
Fibonacci Sequence - the Golden Spiral of Consciousness
consisting of zeros and ones that align with the brain.

11 is a double digit considered to be a Master or Power Number linked to what is called Masonic Numbers or our Reality. July 4th = 7/4 = 11 - Freemasons come full circle in the U.S.

Seeing 11:11 frequently creates synchronicities and changes in one's life to understand reality and where consciousness is going. You will attract the digits 11:11 until you understand the nature or reality.

You may dream about the number 11, linked with things you do not as yet understand, or wake up at 11:11 every night on your digital clock. Many associate 11:11 with a wake-up code/alarm seen on digit clocks and watches. It can also be seen as a key to unlock the subconscious mind, our genetic encoded memories, that we are spirits having a physical experience, not physical beings embarking on a spiritual experience.

http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html

Some good info on this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXV6q8tEOcQ

Woody
22nd May 2014, 15:15
It happened to me a lot when I first woke up. They say it means we're on the right path. Once in a while, I see it repeated for a couple of days.

Thank you shamanseeker, i was starting to get a bit worried because i never usually notice things like this, at least its not a sign of something negative.

Regards,
Woody

lift the veil
22nd May 2014, 15:21
Your not crazy.

I used to see 11 minutes after the hour ALL the time (3-5 times a day) when I first woke up. The 11:11 and 9:11 s had a little extra something thrown in for added effect. ;) Now I still see the 11 minutes after the hour, but less frequently, maybe once a day as a friendly reminder.

Woody
22nd May 2014, 15:23
Thank you whitefeather for the information, I will have a good look through it.

Regards,
Woody

22nd May 2014, 15:25
Whitefeather is all over this, good work.

It's indicative of waking up and the universe is showing you the signs. I have had a relationship for a long time with the following: 11:11, 14:44, 333, 777, 444

It's all good Woody, congratulations!! Don't run from it, embrace it.

Woody
22nd May 2014, 15:29
Your not crazy.

I used to see 11 minutes after the hour ALL the time (3-5 times a day) when I first woke up. The 9:11 s had a little extra something thrown in for added effect. ;) Now I still see the 11s, but less frequently, maybe once a day as a friendly reminder.

Thank you lift the veil,
Its never happened to me previously, or i have maybe not been open enough to notice, at first i did wonder if it was some kind of warning or heads up that something big is coming.
Its really spooky though.

Regards,
Woody

22nd May 2014, 15:34
Thank you lift the veil,
Its never happened to me previously, or i have maybe not been open enough to notice, at first i did wonder if it was some kind of warning or heads up that something big is coming.
Its really spooky though.

Regards,
Woody

That spookiness evolves into a loving, comforting feeling Woody. It does freak you out at first I know. I've told this story many times but i nearly crashed my car when it hit me...

I have been followed by 777 for over a decade now. If you think of A as 1 and Z as 26 and work out the name Ben (my name) it is 21.....which is 7+7+7. It makes you realise a pattern of divine energy that always is always was and always will be moving through all events. It's magic!

:magic:,

Woody
22nd May 2014, 15:35
Whitefeather is all over this, good work.

It's indicative of waking up and the universe is showing you the signs. I have had a relationship for a long time with the following: 11:11, 14:44, 333, 777, 444

It's all good Woody, congratulations!! Don't run from it, embrace it.

Cheers 777,
Can't wait to see where all this leads.

Regards,
Woody

Woody
22nd May 2014, 15:43
That spookiness evolves into a loving, comforting feeling Woody. It does freak you out at first I know. I've told this story many times but i nearly crashed my car when it hit me...

I have been followed by 777 for over a decade now. If you think of A as 1 and Z as 26 and work out the name Ben (my name) it is 21.....which is 7+7+7. It makes you realise a pattern of divine energy that always is always was and always will be moving through all events. It's magic!

:magic:,

Hi 777,
Do you think i need to be doing anything to help facilitate this? Such as meditation? Or other things?
This experience is very new for me, and keep thinking what is all this about?

Regards,
Woody

22nd May 2014, 15:55
Hi 777,
Do you think i need to be doing anything to help facilitate this? Such as meditation? Or other things?
This experience is very new for me, and keep thinking what is all this about?

Regards,
Woody

Well it's a very natural organic process that you are being shown these things so let's flip that a bit.......you must have been doing something right for this to be the case! So in that respect, more of whatever you are doing!

I found meditation a great help personally but it is not a tool I largely use now, only once in a while. It helped greatly at the times I started seeing number sequences though for sure. Do you experience odd "synchronicities" at all. For example, you think og as friend you haven't even thought about in years and soon they phone you or pop round, that sort of thing? This is also indicative of being on a more spiritual path and allowing yourself to be in alignment with the energies all around you. Appreciation of nature is a biggie, walks in the woods or by the sea yum yum.

The best advice I can give is to be attentive and constantly keep it in your consciousness, this spawns more and more...

I'd love to hear how you get on. If we can answer anything we're all ears and will certainly help!

shamanseeker
22nd May 2014, 16:34
I also think it has to do with the realisation that we are all 'One'. I was reading a book at the time and it hit me for the first time that we really are 'one' something that had had no meaning for me before :)

Spiral
22nd May 2014, 17:06
I get it a lot too, also 12.21 & 17.17

I was getting woken up to 2.34 & 4.44 too at one point.

Woody
22nd May 2014, 17:09
Well it's a very natural organic process that you are being shown these things so let's flip that a bit.......you must have been doing something right for this to be the case! So in that respect, more of whatever you are doing!

I found meditation a great help personally but it is not a tool I largely use now, only once in a while. It helped greatly at the times I started seeing number sequences though for sure. Do you experience odd "synchronicities" at all. For example, you think og as friend you haven't even thought about in years and soon they phone you or pop round, that sort of thing? This is also indicative of being on a more spiritual path and allowing yourself to be in alignment with the energies all around you. Appreciation of nature is a biggie, walks in the woods or by the sea yum yum.

The best advice I can give is to be attentive and constantly keep it in your consciousness, this spawns more and more...

I'd love to hear how you get on. If we can answer anything we're all ears and will certainly
help!

Thanks 777,
I do tend to have times when i know things, such as having a feeling that a certain person will ring or when an unwanted letter is going to arrive. Lol
Another thing i have noticed over the past few months is seeing faces in things, such as in clouds or trees, and often at night i see spirit lights while i am relaxing, i just catch sight of them and then they are gone.
I will wait and see what happens next and keep you updated of anything.
Thanks for the advice guys,

Regards,
Woody

22nd May 2014, 17:14
I get it a lot too, also 12.21 & 17.17

I was getting woken up to 2.34 & 4.44 too at one point.

Hmm interesting. I'm having an abundance of 38's at the moment and also 1.38 or 1380 etc etc. When they get more obtuse like this they obviously mean something by their perpetual repetition but there must be a "code" somewhere in it.

No probs Woody, you are amongst friends.

Mark
22nd May 2014, 21:41
Woody, seeing 11:11 once or twice a day....your not wearing an analogue watch are you? ;-)

33 plagues me constantly, in several realities. Only this week my wife and I BOTH dreamt of the same three digit number "198", in my dream it was something to do with DNA, possibly activation, maybe I should create some binaural beats at 198 hertz?

Get used to it Woody, it is an indication you are on track and not alone spiritually! :-)

As Ben said, watch out for syncs they will increase.

ronin
23rd May 2014, 12:54
for years i use to see the number 666.i would catch it nearly everyday and still occasionally do today.i use to hate seeing it(for what it is suppose to represent).seeing the number has calmed down a lot now and if i do see it i just laugh.
as for synchronicity last year i went through about a month of them and thought i was losing it big style,(probably did) but they popped up daily until i asked them to calm down.
i think i was seeking to hard and using the wrong tools and the universe just gave me a big slap.that period i experienced some bad and some good.
taught me a lesson!