PDA

View Full Version : Truth about Cancer and Cures - a new documentary series

Sooz
22nd May 2014, 08:10
Hi All,

Just got an email from Mike Adams from Natural News regarding a documentary series still in production, as I write.

'The Truth about Cancer and the Cures', from medical doctors and alternative practitioners.

Will be complete 26 May. The producers are providing viewing of this doco for free when you register.

Send to friends and family.

See below for more details.

Cheers,
Sooz:D

http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/

lookbeyond
24th May 2014, 07:51
Thanks Sooz, i passed this on to family- and hopefully further,lb

Blacklight43
24th May 2014, 14:31
I got this too and have made a note to watch.

Blacklight43
27th May 2014, 16:40
I hope they have better luck with day 2. I logged on to watch and it kept buffering then finally crashed. I did finish watching it on YT. Maybe they will just put the rest of the program on YT to start with. Lots of good info so far.

Blacklight43
29th May 2014, 14:26
They have fixed the site problems and now the program is working beautifully. So far haven't learned anything new as I have been into the alternative scene for many years. Looking forward to the remaining 4 presentations.

ronin
28th June 2014, 11:00
there is a vitamin named b 17 and can be found in bitter almonds and inside of the apricot nut.
these are reported to be a natural foodsource that can eliminate cancer.

i think we all know that it is usually the chemo and radiation that will finish off a patient who has cancer.

the problem is that these seeds contain cyanide and too much can be fatal i think.
anyone know what the dosage should be?two seeds a day maybe?
here are the links i have found concerning b17.

http://www.rebeccawood.com/food-as-medicine/apricot-kernels-bitter-is-sweet/

http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/251-forbidden-fruits-whatever-medicinal-foods-the-fda-forbids.html

two vids of PA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeAa1uqyWJo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baX8KDTvFt8

how long does it take to take effect?day,s,months.
how do you know if is working?
would you take the natural seeds along side with mainstream treatment?

Sooz
28th June 2014, 11:08
Hi ronin,

Good ol' Max Igan lays it out for you here. Regarding B17, scroll down almost right to the bottom.

Also in this link are heaps and heaps of vids and info regarding natural cancer cures.

Cheers,
Sooz

http://thecrowhouse.com/cncr.html

ronin
28th June 2014, 12:25
this might sound silly,but i now have mung beans with a tail on them(sprouted)
do i cook them or just wash them and throw them into a salad?

this is the recipe i will be trying.

B17 - Laetrile

Unbeknownst to a great many people, all Cancers can be cured with vitamin B17, also known as laetrile, and no, this is not a joke or some wild claim folks, it is a bona fide fact. This cure is quite real but doctors have gag orders placed on them. Any Doctor who uses laetrile to treat Cancer can be fined, lose his practicioners licence or even be jailed, as has already been the case on at least one occasion.

However, I am not a doctor and I dont have a practicioners licence to be revoked so I will tell you right now in very simple terms how cancer may be cured.

If you have cancer right now you need to go and buy some apricots and get the seeds from them. Break open the seeds to get to the kernel inside. Crush 3 apricot kernels with a mortar and pessle then make a tossed salad using the crushed kernels and a handful of mung bean sprouts. All you need is the kernels and the mung beans, but the kernels are a little bitter to the taste so its more palatable in a small salad. With the salad take one vitamin A capsule, this must be done at the same time. So what you end up doing is making a salad with sprouts and crushed apricot seeds and having a Vitimim A cap with it. And thats it! Do this every day for 6 weeks then go on to 1 apricot seed crushed, same method, at least once a week for 3 weeks and you should be fine.

The active ingredients are the laetrile and the mung beans which act as the catalyst, The vitamin A capsule is to dispel any stomach cramps that may occur.

Why the cramps?

Apricot seeds, similar to apple seeds, also contain trace amounts of cyanide which the Vitamin A nutralises. Trace amounts of cyanide is no big deal, as stated, its in apple seeds and the body washes it from the system very rapidly. Trace amounts of cyanide and a slight stomach discomfort for a short period is certainly preferrable to terminal cancer.
Thats it folks. And as I said before, this is not some wild claim. Its a genuine cure that works. I have a friend who has cured herself of cervical cancer and another friend who has cured himself of stomach cancer using this method. Both were diagnosed as terminal. I have also recently cured myself of throat cancer.

And if u dont believe me, Google B17, laetrile or Apricot Seeds. The results will astound you..

As amazing and as real as this cure is, the disturbing part about it is that it is quite known by the medical profession, but gag orders keep the properties and public knowledge of B17 hidden. Medical companies make literally billions from cancer every year and they very much wish to keep doing so. You will find that apricot seeds are also banned in most countries.

Ask yourself why that is so?

Sooz
28th June 2014, 12:28
Nah mate, I wouldn't cook them, just wash, drain and add some nice oil and seasonings with the crushed seeds.

Don't forget the Vit A capsule.

Edit: ronin, thanks for posting the info from Max Igan's site above, re B17. Just for clarification, this was written by Max Igan who personally cured himself of throat cancer with this method.

ronin
28th June 2014, 13:56
it is disbelieving that the FDA and or government of America will prosecute any doctors that recommend a natural cure such as apricot pips or Laetrile to patients.
what does this say for the general practitioners who took a oath to help people and make them well.
what does this say for our government?that they are in big pharma,s pocket!
they have known about the key ingredient Laetrile and it,s effect since the 70,s but it has been hushed up in the mainstream news.

we where always told as a child that eating apple seeds,pips from fruit would poison you.
maybe the fact is in small amounts it is good for you.
i mentioned in another post that everything is backward.that is what we are taught.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfTyeQMm-Lw

anything natural that will heal you or open your mind is banned,whilst we are expected to try and be guinea pigs for the big pharma Frankenstein creations that have done more damage to people than what is naturally available.
how many anti depressants where actually made and given out without proper knowledge of there effects.
why are doctors willing to give you a prescription and dismiss you so quick?
they do not know the real answer and have been taught by textbook what to give patients.
who writes the textbooks?big pharma?

i,m not dishing the doctors has they will get a lot right but they will also get a lot wrong and it is not their fault.
they only know what they have been taught.

but in the case of knowing something such as b17 and liable for prosecution if they prescribe it to patients .

well.it,s just another level of the pyramid that they do not want us to venture.

KosmicKat
29th June 2014, 12:01
we where always told as a child that eating apple seeds,pips from fruit would poison you.
maybe the fact is in small amounts it is good for you.

This is the principle on which homeopathic medicine operates. Or "Nothing Pills" as I like to call them.

If the patient (note: Patient, NOT symptoms) is diagnosed thoroughly, homeopathic medicine can be quite surprisingly effective.

Myscha