PDA

View Full Version : UFO Over Iceberg ?

The One
20th May 2014, 12:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mhzKJClTAI

Uploader states
Published on 17 May 2014
So I really don't know what to say about this, while driving around Salvage, Newfoundland and Labrador looking at all the icebergs, I noticed what appeared to be a chunk of ice just barely attached to an iceberg, hoping to catch it collapse I took out the camera and zoomed in. What you can see is a white object not attached to the iceberg, but rather spinning around and changing shape? There was no fog and it was a perfectly clear day so I'm up for debate. So any ideas what this could be I'm open to all opinions, ufo, illusion or what? This is easily the strangest thing I have ever witnessed in my life.

I also noticed at the very end on the right something drops in the water

20th May 2014, 12:47
Hmmm. It might be the shakiness on the camera or the contrast of the zoom but it seems to me that the object above the iceberg is pulsing? Also if anyone wants to catch it something doesn't "fall" into the sea at the end at all. Something diagonally "flies" into the sea at the bottom right of the screen a great distance away from this iceberg at 45/46 seconds. I think this guy/girl has caught some tomfoolery in action.

Spiral
20th May 2014, 15:56
"Some one" is helping themselves to ice, meanwhile "some one" lower in rank is emptying the toilets at the other end of the ship. :shocked:

norman
20th May 2014, 18:09
If I knew which way the wind was blowing I'd have a better idea how to explain the little cloud above the peak of ice.

If it's blowing from our left to our right, I'd say it's driving a hefty updraft up the smooth ice face and the air cools rapidly and a little cloud forms and disperses almost instantly.

I've seen clouds form and disappear again almost instantly in my time-lapse videos of the sky outside my home. They even seem to defy the wind by forming at the windward side and dissolving at the other end continuously. There almost always is a 'rolling' action with the ones I've seen in my time-lapse videos. If this video was sharper we could see if there is such action taking place, but that's not really possible this time.

If it's a 'cloud' it's still a very interesting sight.

I've no idea what to say about that blob that appears and drops and vanishes before it hits the water.