PDA

View Full Version : Spiral of Light in Oaxaca, Mexico

Spiral
18th May 2014, 13:25
In Russia on April 9, 2014, TB3 presented a report on a spiral light.

It was said to have appeared on March 2014 over Oaxaca in Mexico.

They related it to the amazing spiral registered by the radar of the weather service. In Russia scientists said it was a magnetic vortex and it might be related to UFOs.

Here is Tercermilenio with a report on these mysterious spirals.

:belief:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrjn55FPIU8

18th May 2014, 13:43
Whoa! A vortex remaining after something passed through? This is your field mate, what say you? Eerily beautiful isn't it?

Moonlight
18th May 2014, 13:50
Very cool. I like spirals. I saw a mini spiral like that in my room one night. I had been very sick with the worst headache of my life the day before. Woke up feeling fine.

18th May 2014, 13:58
Very cool. I like spirals. I saw a mini spiral like that in my room one night. I had been very sick with the worst headache of my life the day before. Woke up feeling fine.

Hmm interesting. I've been having a fe experiences with orbs recently. When one appears something "out there" is about to happen. I saw one last night hovering above some crystals that I've charged outside in the full lunar. Immediately afterwards a massive shooting star(it blatantly wasn't......) which was a huge blue orb flew across the sky.

This all feels very magickal!

BabaRa
19th May 2014, 00:32
Great find Spiral.

I knew about the one in Norway, but had no idea it had been happening in other places.

Definitely titillates one's imagination and curiosity.

Tonz
19th May 2014, 02:58
The spirals are so beautiful , they can be caused by, and for, almost anything.we are not clear.Joining the dots is a positive method at times but at times it's what misleads us the most.
pause the video at the 57 second mark, what do you see?

norman
19th May 2014, 04:02
............pause the video at the 57 second mark, what do you see?

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag289/mclies2/spiral-mexico_zps00bee757.jpg

I think was a picture of the Norway spiral.

Tonz
19th May 2014, 09:08
so what do you see?

an after mark of something or a current projection?
a vibrational frequency that effects the climatic situation at that precise moment?
could it the Galia?, in some way releasing something?
could it be a warp signature,from stand still to the other side?

for me its sound frequency under specific weather conditions.

samos
19th May 2014, 16:31

I figured to give my story as well...in 2004 we had a busy hurricane season in Florida. Hurricane Charley was passing right over us and my house had been completely boarded up. I was awakened by my wife at the time, to her screams about a red spiraling (or corkscrew) light, spiraling up and through the corner ceiling in the total darkness. She said it was about the size of a baseball, with a 'tail' or trail of sorts. Outside the storm was raging, and this was about 5 AM. I never actually did see it, but she was convinced. Incidentally, the power had gone out the night before and remained out for a week.

Soon after, within a year or so later, we had another experience which I shared in seeing. In the same bedroom, she again woke me up (3-4 AM?) and was frightened by what appeared to be two palmetto bugs (similar to cockroach) climbing out of a small hole in the ceiling above us in our bed. They were large and there was about a quarter sized hole in the ceiling. Well, in Florida, we get pretty used to the bugs and creepy crawlers..it's not that unusual. So I, as a typical stubborn (and sleepy) man, said I would deal with it in the morning. (mental note...gotta patch that hole tomorrow!). Next day, to our bewilderment over breakfast, there was no hole at all in the ceiling. We both shared what we remembered and noted our lack of urgency to at least remove the bugs straight above our heads. Nothing strange other than that, and no feeling of paralysis or missing time...just an odd indifference to the whole situation.

Samos

Highland1
19th May 2014, 16:43
The first thing that came to my mind was it may be caused by Haarp technology...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyFxuuBwAwM

Russ

BabaRa
19th May 2014, 18:10
I figured to give my story as well...in 2004 we had a busy hurricane season in Florida. Hurricane Charley was passing right over us and my house had been completely boarded up. I was awakened by my wife at the time, to her screams about a red spiraling (or corkscrew) light, spiraling up and through the corner ceiling in the total darkness. She said it was about the size of a baseball, with a 'tail' or trail of sorts. Outside the storm was raging, and this was about 5 AM. I never actually did see it, but she was convinced. Incidentally, the power had gone out the night before and remained out for a week.

Soon after, within a year or so later, we had another experience which I shared in seeing. In the same bedroom, she again woke me up (3-4 AM?) and was frightened by what appeared to be two palmetto bugs (similar to cockroach) climbing out of a small hole in the ceiling above us in our bed. They were large and there was about a quarter sized hole in the ceiling. Well, in Florida, we get pretty used to the bugs and creepy crawlers..it's not that unusual. So I, as a typical stubborn (and sleepy) man, said I would deal with it in the morning. (mental note...gotta patch that hole tomorrow!). Next day, to our bewilderment over breakfast, there was no hole at all in the ceiling. We both shared what we remembered and noted our lack of urgency to at least remove the bugs straight above our heads. Nothing strange other than that, and no feeling of paralysis or missing time...just an odd indifference to the whole situation.

Samos

Interesting!

I have had similar experiences. The spiral is always a rust/orange-red color. The bugs I always thought of as spiders (probably because we had a lot of them where I lived). I have learned to talk to the spirals via mental telepathy and they have responded in actions to my thoughts. Your wife might consider trying this.

Highlander
The first thing that came to my mind was it may be caused by Haarp technology...

Many thought this after the Norway spiral. Others though it was some new rocket/missile technology.

ronin
21st May 2014, 05:34
your mention of bugs reminded of this short interview...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adaHlqUG79I