PDA

View Full Version : would you come back?

ronin
17th May 2014, 19:53
we have all heard we came here for a reason.
the 1st,second,third waves ect.
we all have a mission in life.but we all have difficulty finding it and that is why we search for the truth.

my question to you is would you come back?
and do it again?
and again.
till we get it right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiXnswDyZAQ

and maybe it is not for you that you come back!
you may live a life to make a difference in a moment.
that is all it takes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnL1e4-NfaA

The One
17th May 2014, 20:02
I don't think so

Whatever this lesson is we need to learn somethings are awful,

I cant understand how some of us come here have children and know one day that you all will never meet again.What an awful thing don't you think.Even though we are told that most people do not remember past lives i don't get why we need to go through this process.Have a life of happy memories then puff its gone

We must have ****ed off someone big time to go through this memory programe dont ya think,cause that's all it is memories

But we are told time and time again this is part of the process mmmmmmmmmm by whom i wonder

ronin
17th May 2014, 20:12
I don't think so

Whatever this lesson is we need to learn somethings are awful,

I cant understand how some of us come here have children and know one day that you all will never meet again.What an awful thing don't you think.Even though we are told that most people do not remember past lives i don't get why we need to go through this process.Have a life of happy memories then puff its gone

We must have ****ed off someone big time to go through this memory programe dont ya think,cause that's all it is memories

But we are told time and time again this is part of the process mmmmmmmmmm by whom i wonder

call it a hunch.but i think your HS would dis agree .
you have a eternal soul and this life is just a blink of a eye.,
so you agreed to come back and learn or teach or both in life circumstances.
true we get confused by what life is and what it means,but maybe we are meant to,we cannot have all the answers.
but we can make do with what we have.

something tells me we will experience everything as and when we see fit.

it,s all a matter of notime.;)

The One
17th May 2014, 20:20
call it a hunch.but i think your HS would dis agree .
you have a eternal soul and this life is just a blink of a eye.,
so you agreed to come back and learn or teach or both in life circumstances.
true we get confused by what life is and what it means,but maybe we are meant to,we cannot have all the answers.
but we can make do with what we have

I have lost count how many times i have heard that above quote that we have an eternal soul

No disrespect but have we any proof whatsoever that is true.Its nice to think it is as it serves purpose to many just like religion serves its purpose to its followers

Maybe i need to get in tune with my higher self

Its quite strange cause most of the time my mind just feels like its a complete blank.I can just be sat there and there is complete nothingness

ronin
17th May 2014, 20:30
I have lost count how many times i have heard that above quote that we have an eternal soul

No disrespect but have we any proof whatsoever that is true.Its nice to think it is as it serves purpose to many just like religion serves its purpose to its followers

lol sorry Malc.
you remember i said that we get glimpses and then they are gone.
it all depends on the truth you are looking for.
if your looking for ufo,s,ghost,spiritualism ect
you will find a meaning in your life and it will egg you on to seek that truth.

now ,what happens when we say everything is one ,everything.

on the grand scale it will make sense to everyone .

ps. you are the proof!your wife and child are the proof.you are living what you need to learn.

like i said it comes and goes.

Catsquotl
17th May 2014, 20:38
Funny, been talking to some people about 3 wavers, first timers etc.
I think there is a big/huge difference between what we are and our ego's which are very much just avatars if you will in this round of the game.

As a multi-dimesional being living in a multitude of parallel universes, free-will and non free-will zones, where (in my vieuw) reincarnation is decoupled from one entity and (if it exists) only exists as a passing along of intent and imprint of the intendee(a rote if you will)

does it matter? Can a question like that even be answered truthfully or only from a certain point of vieuw..

........ never mind, carry along........

WIth Love
Eelco

BabaRa
17th May 2014, 21:25
would you come back? NO!

Hope that wasn't too loud.

Not much of what we are being told in this world makes sense to me.

It's said we are all-knowing beings. So why would we come in, forget everything we know and have to start from square one each time to learn lessons that supposedly we already knew before we came in. WHAT?!?!?

For me that's just as big a con game as: Jesus died for our sins Or

If you are good here, no matter how much the suffering, it's all right because you will go to heaven or you fill in the blank.

I have had a relatively easy life compared to most in my country - not to mention someone from a 3rd world country, so I don't mean to sound ungrateful or unappreciative, because I'm not. But I've known from an early age (as many of you have) that this is a very troublesome, coarse world and that I didn't belong here.

ronin
17th May 2014, 21:35
and the difficulties that you face in life are you not learning by them?
are they teaching you anything?
anything that you learn are you not passing on and helping another?

what do you want?

did you ever wonder that the life you are living is the the life you chose !

this is so simple but hard that it hurts.

ronin
17th May 2014, 21:43
Babara hello.

your here!you came back!

there is no NO.

you already chose ,now what difference did you make either to yourself or to someone else?
you wrote a book,how many people did it reach?
would it have mattered if only one person read it and understood it?

do not give me bull**** we do not belong here,sure we all want to go home but we have chose to come here now for whatever reason.
i feel we have played the fool long enough and layed low.

now is the time to speak our truth.

feel what you know is true.

Moonlight
17th May 2014, 21:55
With all my might I would say "no way, I'm not coming back here"! But I know that once on the other side, I will say "woooow that was fun! Let's do it again !"

Hopefully when I leave this time, the world will be a better place for me to come back to.

My mission here is simple. To bring peace everywhere I go. Nothing more, nothing less. All around this very simple task, I get to love, laugh, cry, curse, dance, experience pain, smell the roses, feel the wind caressing my skin, swim, watch the cardinals outside my window, "talk" to friends I have never met, throw a tantrum and say I want to leave, feel helpless, feel strong... the list goes on and on and on.

ronin
17th May 2014, 21:56
With all my might I would say "no way, I'm not coming back here"! But I know that once on the other side, I will say "woooow that was fun! Let's do it again !"

Hopefully when I leave this time, the world will be a better place for me to come back to.

My mission here is simple. To bring peace everywhere I go. Nothing more, nothing less. All around this very simple task, I get to love, laugh, cry, curse, dance, experience pain, smell the roses, feel the wind caressing my skin, swim, watch the cardinals outside my window, "talk" to friends I have never met, throw a tantrum and say I want to leave, feel helpless, feel strong... the list goes on and on and on.

exactly!

norman
17th May 2014, 22:19
I read somewhere, it might have been here, that when you die you must be extra careful NOT to go to "the light". That's the device that recycles you back here again and it's set up to be SO irresistible that almost everybody falls for it every time.

Don't know if there's any truth to that, but, it fits the same old same old trickery around here so it very well might be.

So, in answer to the OP question, IF I can find my out of here in the dark, I'm outa here.

ronin
17th May 2014, 22:25
I read somewhere, it might have been here, that when you die you must be extra careful NOT to go to "the light". That's the device that recycles you back here again and it's set up to be SO irresistible that almost everybody falls for it every time.

Don't know if there's any truth to that, but, it fits the same old same old trickery around here so it very well might be.

So, in answer to the OP question, IF I can find my out of here in the dark, I'm outa here.

the OP in question is named Ronin.
hello Norman.

sure the buzz around the net is that not to go into the light!
what b ollocks!
how would anyone know?

well i would say there is only one way to find out!

17th May 2014, 23:09
It's a bit of a none starter this question. I don't mean that offensively ronin since it is an important one for all to address in terms of a concept and one I have personally pondered many a time.

I have never bungee jumped but I hear great things and would certainly like to. However I would not commit to a second jump while someone is attaching my safety gear prior to my first launch. At the moment I am on my descent, terrified, yet intoxicated on the novelty of a completely different set of experiential sensations.

When I'm in the pub having a beer and the experience is a full, distant memory I would be in a better position to answer the original question.

In a spiritual sense, if I haven't completed what my soul is demanding of me for its' nourishment in this meat suit then it will demand it of me regardless (maybe) thus eradicating the need to ask. Equally so, if I DO have a choice and my signature below proves to be flawed I have no need or desire to be here, not that "here" is home for me anyway.

Altaira
17th May 2014, 23:21
the OP in question is named Ronin.
hello Norman.

sure the buzz around the net is that not to go into the light!
what b ollocks!
how would anyone know?

well i would say there is only one way to find out!

I think you might find the answer in the book "The secret of the Soul" by William Buhlman.
http://worldtracker.org/media/librar...THE%20SOUL.pdf

I found this very interesting and resonating with some of my unconscious knowledge, plus Buhlman offers some very practical techniques in his first book for experiencing OBE so you can find out for yourself whether this is true or not.

It is interesting that today I was on this chapter and it made me think a lot about how difficult will be for us to escape the traps of the incarnation process and the programming that follows after. However there might be a way to escape it if we are more knowledgeable about what happens after death, here is a bit of what he says in chapter A New Vision of Death and Dying page 125

In addition to ancient spiritual teachings, dramatic evidence
obtained from out-of-body explorations provides a new perception
of death and dying........
THE TYPICAL TRANSITION
The average person approaches their death with no conscious
knowledge or understanding of their final destination.
As death approaches, they may experience some degree of fear
and uncertainty, followed by a brief state of confusion and disorientation.
After final separation from the body, they are
often met by loved ones who have already made the transition.
This is a wonderful and joyous reunion. The newly deceased
are reunited with past friends and loved ones, and are immediately
reassured that everything will be all right. In time, they
reorient themselves to their new reality. Many people are simply
relieved and overjoyed to discover that they really do continue
to exist after death and, as a result, gladly accept the first
nonphysical reality they experience as their "new spiritual
home." After a short time, new arrivals adapt to their environment.
They are, of course, happy and content within their new
spiritual home. And why not? These nonphysical dimensions
are extremely pleasant when compared with the physical
world. There is no disease, starvation, or physical death as we
know it. Many of earth's most beautiful environments and vistas
both present and past are available to be explored and enjoyed.
"Life" is good...........
However, there is one very serious problem with this comforting
scenario that few are aware of and no one addresses. You
have just accepted and adapted to a thought-consensus environment
on the astral plane. You have just accepted a reflection of
spirit instead of the true essence of it. You have done what billions
have done before you. You have merged your consciousness
with a nonphysical reality far from your true spiritual
home. By doing so you essentially guarantee the continuation of
your form-based existence and your reincarnation. The end
result is that most people accept the denser spiritual realities of
the astral plane as their new home. They settle for and adapt to
the physical-like areas of the astral plane because these environments
are familiar and comfortable. Thus they chain themselves
to the astral realms of form and substance, and the ancient cycle
of rebirth is maintained and assured.

So bearing in mind all this I am planning to learn those techniques and try to find out whether it is true or not. By that time my position is NO I don't want to come back again.

Seikou-Kishi
17th May 2014, 23:44
Many people drink so much alcohol that they become drunk and are hungover the following morning. If their hangover is particularly bad, they will declare that they intend never to drink again. Usually, though, it doesn't work out that way. The condition you are in when you declare that you will never do something again is usually not the same condition you are in when you decided to do it last time and when you will decide to do it again. You could say the same with a person who embarrasses himself habitually when drunk. He might declare, in his sober moments, that he'll never do anything so embarrassing again and yet when he is drunk, that idea leaves him.

Being alive is like being hungover. You will damn yourself for ever having thought it was a good idea in the first place. When you die and your hangover wears off, your grass-is-greener frustration at where you find yourself will have gone too and it might again seem worthwhile to come back.

Herbert
18th May 2014, 00:23
When I am sick or in pain, when I see needless suffering, when my humanity is insulted by moronic political leaders and war, I ask why I ever wanted to incarnate into a human body. Then there are those days when the pain vanishes, I look into her eyes and she smiles at me, Spring is in the air, the sky is blue, the marsh marigolds are in full bloom; I pick a few to bring home to the dinner table, and I ask : "Is there a more beautiful, bountiful, more perfect place anywhere in the Universe?"

I feel compelled to reply to the OP question with this quote from Chris Thomas:

As we continue our climb back to full consciousness, many are beginning to realise that our only chance of completing our work is to turn back to Mother Earth and her nurture. Technology will never find lasting answers to the problems its use has created. All the answers we will ever need are to be found in the abundance the Earth has provided and within our own locked-away knowledge of how to use that abundance wisely. [Move the creative ego away from the mind energy and connect to your grounded Heart energy]

This locked-away knowledge is often more evident to children than it is to adults. To talk of the Faerie, for instance, in adult terms, is at best considered taboo. But if you are a child, the subject is one of awe and recognition. As children we see the world through innocent eyes, eyes that have not been sullied by cynicism and paying bills. In other words, children see the world in which we live with a clarity of being that we adults, in an attempt to ‘grow up’, leave behind. How can you sell double glazing when you believe that you have Faeries ‘at the bottom of your garden’?

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3274/3048808254_5f20be676b_z.jpg?zz=1

As adults, we exist in a world where realities become hidden and our beliefs, no matter how false, become realities.

The more we have moved down our route to materialism and extreme consumerism, the further away we have moved from the real reasons for human existence and the further we have removed ourselves from the natural rhythms of the planet that supports us. The Earth is all we have, and once we have depleted her resources, there will be no more and we will cease to exist on Earth.

The Earth exists to allow the possibilities of being human to be explored. In order to achieve that goal, our Mother Earth has created beings who can assist us in our aims. These include the Faerie. At the risk of being taken away by ‘men in white coats’, I think it is time for all those who know the Faerie realms exist to come to the fore.

We have scientists who ‘know’ how the Universe came into being. We have archaeologists who ‘know’ how life began and developed into human beings. We have doctors who ‘know’ how the body works.

As we ‘wake up’, we ‘know’ that these versions of reality are not exactly correct. We begin to open our minds to different realities – and the physical world of the scientists becomes less and less compatible with our inner knowledge.

I am not proposing a Faerie ‘revolution’, as the Faerie do not see our world in those terms. However, try to see the world in a new light. Try to regain your childhood innocence. We are not a part of the Faerie; the Faerie exist in their own right and it is not our place to interfere, only to interact, if we have the will and the innocence to do so.

So how do we recapture that innocence? It is not easy. Many have tried and most have given up in frustration. There is no easy answer. The mechanistic world that humans have created is totally opposed to that of the Faerie.

But, as we begin to understand the changes we are undertaking, we begin to see our connectedness to the whole. Each of us is part of a collective existence and, as we progressively download our higher selves into our physical selves, we begin to realise that the lives we have become accustomed to living exclude a vast portion of what is really there – including the Faerie realm in all its magic and wonder.

In so many respects the answer lies in our understanding of the female. Our Earth is female. It is the re-claiming of the feminine in ourselves, and in our lives and relationships, that can bring our current and future existence back into balance.

As a man, it is not an easy choice. Our Earth is female and in order to create balance we have needed a male response. However, the balance has tipped too far and the Faerie, as an aspect of Mother Earth, have become pushed to the extremities.

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2010/348/2/a/earth_girl_by_lorddenis-d34utp4.png

It is time to re gain balance. The Earth is as welcoming as she ever was. The Faerie are as prepared to put up with our prevarication as they ever were. Now is our time – human time. No other race or being has the right to choose what we become. We have reached a point in time where our conscious choice is needed.

And that choice should be: to dance with the Faerie, to stop our rape of the planet, and to finish what we originally set out to do, which is to bring our full soul consciousness into our human existence, here on Earth. And the Faerie (Mother Earth) will be happy to go on nurturing us as we continue on our paths to this destination, if only we let them.

We really are that strong, and the Faerie are there to remind us that our greatest strength lies in embracing our original innocence. By letting go of everything that covers it, we arrive at a point where no external force can deflect us from our goal.

Remember, the Earth has taken on the role of nurturing human life. We need to repay her hard work and become, once again, who we truly are.

". . . always look as deep as possible because the answers that lie underneath hold a truth that science will never comprehend." Chris Thomas

modwiz
18th May 2014, 01:47
Yes, I would.

sandy
18th May 2014, 05:23
I don't know fo sure but like to think I would :)

Cearna
18th May 2014, 08:08
we all have a mission in life.but we all have difficulty finding it and that is why we search for the truth.

and do it again?
and again.
till we get it right.

Well, I am of an age where leaving, holds a great deal of appeal for me now, so I suppose that takes precedence in my own mind, rather than think about coming back. First of all Ronin, I don't believe it is a matter of coming to get it right, I believe it is more a question of we have the knowledge of all their is before we set out on that very first journey, but, we are experiencing through living, a different thing, it is one thing to have knowledge, but another to live through joy, hell and highwater and then after the living we have that Oh' so that's what that really means or that's what I should have done moments, and we can have many such things happen that show us different meanings of that same knowledge - a bit like the scientists who were so sure that they'd finally found the real Truth about the Universe and then some new guy comes along with a whole different ball game over what it all is about. so as we grow, some of us become wiser and some of us stay stuck in the idea that this is all a s*** hole and just let me get out of here.

So let's just look only at the idea of Dolores Cannons that there are at least four different waves of beings who have come back from Above to help the world of Earth try to get itself out of this very same s*** hole - Are you one of those? these are volunteers, didn't have to come, don't ever need to come back again after this. Would you, if one of those come back again? Would you believe that there is a change in the wind as I do, and leaving at this time as I will one day, want to come back again to help see Earth through to that start of a new day, I would certainly want to see it, and that is possible from up there. I would still like to help, and that is possible from up there as well. If I had children and grandchildren, which I don't, I might want to come down again to help them make a life different than this one for them; and I believe that is why many come back.

You see, if each time you come back, it is usually because at least one person in your Soul Group has some belief that there is a need to come on back. some describe this as I want to find out about Loyalty, or justice or communal life , whatever. You belong in a Soul Group,probably like a family, only they were all created at the same time, and most likely will all go back at the same time, and their lives intertwine throughout every life you have, no matter, in which Universe. Some may have made those mistakes you speak of and as such created Karma for at least one in your Soul Group, that's all it needs for that whole soul Group to need to come back, for in each group at least one is supposed to prevent the making of Karma for any of the others, so if you rebel against the system they have created to go through life Karma free and you have caused problems for the others, then, all get to stop on the same wheel position, until all get to realise what each step gets to create the problem and so, it will not happen again. You are not alone, you are a family group, hence my continual message of together, to Light and Love.

There are a great number of people in any Soul Group, so imagine, trying to sort out the problems of each individual in that group, so what do you do, you wait till a time when the situation you will come to live in is conducive to your finding of your own realisations for the whole group. Goodness alone knows why it is that we all came into this particular way of life, but with so many here, do you not think it is really important that we all decided to come now. This is the first time in a very long time when technology has really been mind boggling in many sensed of its use. Did we come to usher that in or to find it is contributing to the downfall of the kind of life we dream of, you could go on and on just on that idea alone. did we come to finally realise another way - so many questions, but there is now so much diversity that many Soul Groups must be able to find what they are seeking for. Will they now be able to say, 'Lets' all go back, we don't need to sort anything out any more". You see it is such a complexity that to think only in terms of what horrors we are going through now. I don't think any other period of time was so much better for the ordinary everyday people, and yet there obviously were those who wished to experience that. I sometime wonder, what it is that every one wanted to sort out that meant we had to allow ourselves to be controlled by a few old men - was it that we had to learn not to be door mats allowing everyone else to walk over us completely? was it perhaps that we had to learn to work together - I hope so. But what I am sure of is that each time we contribute to the whole, we advance to the next level of elevation. I don't need to go on to another dimension, I mean to have the people living in a more harmonious, balanced way in order to find out what it's like to at last get to that point - worth coming again for?

Another thing I learnt from my regressions, was that those who always hurt me the most in a lifetime, were the ones who loved me the most - just imagine that only those who love you a great deal are the ones who are prepare to hurt you, so you will find what you came to find. Always whe I looked at one of my past lives, I had come to realise I too loved them, for helping me in such a great way. so, if someone came down to help you in this way, would you be prepared to come back and help them when they too need to find their own realisation, well it seems we do, because when I was asked to look at who was with me in each of those lives, sure enough, the same ones cropped up over and over, some times the loved one, sometime the bad guy.

Just something to think about Ronin on top of your thousands of other questions Love Colleen

Spiral
18th May 2014, 08:37
No, I'm not coming back, this race is wilfully involuting & seems to be obsessed with the banal & a need for "self" justification, even if that means killing others or even being killed.

As for coming here to "learn", well there is some truth in that, but also lies & a fatalistic belief system too.

I could write reams on this but its too personal & I don't have the bent for writing.

Curt
18th May 2014, 10:39
Yes. I will come back again and again. I like it. I don't view it as a punishment. I'm not interested in escaping it. I would like to understand it. I figure that takes time.

Highland1
18th May 2014, 12:34
I'm not totally convinced we actually "go away" in the spiritual sense.
It has been said there are literally millions of souls waiting to get another chance at this thing we call life and not enough avatars available for them to "get a life" if you excuse the expression.
I personally would not want to wish away anything, for all the good I have experienced far outweighs the bad.
Life is precious and beautiful despite the horrors.
The saying " better to have loved and lost rather rhan never loved at all" comes to mind.

Russ

Moonlight
18th May 2014, 14:23
In find interesting that I come across this new Dolores Cannon's video today, so I'm sharing here.

http://youtu.be/1fvrQT0_4lY

Dolores Cannon posted this 8 minute video two days ago with some new information about the Three Waves of Volunteers. The volunteers are souls who have come to Earth during this time period to assist with the shift in consciousness / the event / the gathering / GCE / the new earth.

Dolores Cannon covers information that she has written about in a lot of her books, specifically her book 'The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth', but she also mentions a few new things. She says we are in the middle of the shift right now and mentions these volunteers souls, that may number in the hundreds of thousands, have made enough of a difference now to help stop the Earth from being 'destroyed', basically.

http://www.transients.info/2014/05/new-video-by-dolores-cannon-about-three.html

Susan
18th May 2014, 14:41
This is my last time here. I am going 'Home'... wherever that is. And you know the old saying 'nice place to visit but I wouldn't live here'. I've done my time, paid my dues....

ronin
18th May 2014, 16:10
This is my last time here. I am going 'Home'... wherever that is. And you know the old saying 'nice place to visit but I wouldn't live here'. I've done my time, paid my dues....

i remember that longing for a far away place that we do not know where it is,home.
but i also believe that we are running away from the society that we live in not mother earth.
she offers us everything,but it is the greed of society that makes us want to go home.
we knew we would not fit in,suicide was a option and some may have succeeded.
after a few attempts maybe five or six i was told i was not allowed to die and have to live it out.
somethings happened that in my last attempt turned a atheist into reconsidering his belief system.
so Dolores claims the first wave have such a hard time.that makes sense to me.
Home where is it?i have not got a clue.
our mission what is it?still have no clue.

i am on the fence with Dr Michael Newton,Dolores Cannon,Seth ect as they all make sense in their own right.

maybe there is nothing magical or spiritual that we are waiting to experience.

maybe we just have to be.

be as we are.

are we meant to grow and become enlightened?some people claim they have.
and often these people have had a hard time.but they would not change a thing because they had to go through what they experienced to become who they are today.

would i come back?gotta find my way home first.then need a long chat with soul friends and a brew.and see what is on offer and why.

lift the veil
18th May 2014, 17:04
Maybe we are not here to learn but to remember who we truly are. That we are not human, humans are just the fleshly bodies that we live in while experiencing life here on Earth.

Our lives in our Earth bodies are not the end all, be all, of us. We (our souls) existed before and will still exist after the human body dies.

Our souls are a part of Source and are eternal. We come here to EXPERIENCE of behalf of Source.

We don't need to be saved, redeemed or pay for any karma. Those are all lures/traps to keep us into thinking we must stay here or be dependent on others. Those are all human mindsets.

There are plenty of entities out there who would love to play/are playing the role of savior, redeemer or the forgiver of karma in such a false paradigm.

For me, I walked around in a human body mindset/daze for 40 some odd years before I finally woke up and realized who I truly am.

It has been an adventure while here, but one trip is enough for me.

I don't want to be recycled back here so I will try to avoid any (light) traps that may be out there lurking, trying to lure any newly departed souls into reincarnation back here on Earth.

Tribe
18th May 2014, 19:30
It's been a blast but I'm not wanting to return here again , I know there is work to do elsewhere :)

Altaira
18th May 2014, 20:20
It's been a blast but I'm not wanting to return here again , I know there is work to do elsewhere :)

Totally agree tribe, I'm feeling alien here too so I'll look somewhere else closer to home :)

BabaRa
18th May 2014, 20:58
Babara hello.

your here!you came back!

there is no NO.

you already chose ,now what difference did you make either to yourself or to someone else?
you wrote a book,how many people did it reach?
would it have mattered if only one person read it and understood it?

do not give me bull**** we do not belong here,sure we all want to go home but we have chose to come here now for whatever reason.
i feel we have played the fool long enough and layed low.

now is the time to speak our truth.

feel what you know is true.

You asked me to speak my truth - and when I spoke it, you rejected it.
It's OK to reject my truth for your truth,
I was not trying to convince you my truth was right for you.
Only describing my truth

Yes, I learn here, Yes my 4 books have reached many and perhaps taught some.
But I still see this as a dream, which I prefer not to be stuck in.

I also learn and teach in my dream states when sleeping
Does that make them any more real than this dream state?
Perhaps to you, but not to me.

Let me ask you this.
If you were aware your child was having a bad dream,
would you try to get into his dream and make it better, OR
would you simply try to wake him up

I believe my goal is to wake folks up from this dream state that we have become to see as real.
I'm occasionally successful in at least getting them to see or at least consider this isn't real.

But I chose not to do this again. I shall move on.
You are free to chose as you like as well.
I wish you well, ronin, with your choice,
I hope you do the same for me.

Altaira
18th May 2014, 21:56
So well said Babara, wise words.

Sarouina
18th May 2014, 22:38

and do it again?
and again.
till we get it right.

I will say yes, because I believe if you died, you died to the level where you are, I mean your soul. Therefore, there are a number of people to wake at different ages or remember past lives, have different senses ect. "the circle of life". It doesent mean only for the earth but also from galaxy of everything.
Mother Earth is a beautiful planet, not everyone sees that we are all related to each other, but some people do not feel that!
If I can come back and help a few people on earth here, give me already a satisfaction. So come back to continue helping people, I would say yes.
Because I have a feeling that we humans are more than we are...

Highland1
18th May 2014, 23:03
Mother Earth is a beautiful planet, not everyone sees that we are all related to each other, but some people do not feel that!
If I can come back and help a few people on earth here, give me already a satisfaction. So come back to continue helping people, I would say yes.
Because I have a feeling that we humans are more than we are...

With a wonderful selfless soul like you Sarouina,
why would anyone want to leave this beautiful orb of infinite life we all share?
If everyone was like you, reincarnation would never need to exist!

Thank you for your wonderful perspective!

Russ

BabaRa
19th May 2014, 01:02
But what if there is nothing to come back to?

And I'm not referring to a natural or man-made cataclysm. . . Although, those are possibilities as well.

I'm referring to the possibility that this place where we think we reside is Maya (illusion) as eastern thought tells us.

If that's true, then we can liken returning here to becoming addicted to a sleep-dream, where every night we decide to go back to the same dream as the previous night.

These are all simply states of consciousness. I'd like to suggest that we've gotten "stuck" in this state because we have made it so concrete.

modwiz
19th May 2014, 01:39
"Would you come", back also includes ones' feeling about Gaia. It seems she is not too popular. She is not even considered home by some. This thread has provided insight into people's relationship with the divine. The planet is a divinity and like the other divinities wishes to enter into a sacred functioning relationship with us. It saddens me to see even one of us not be in agape with the most important divinity we interact with.

The archontic societies are what we do not resonate with and only we, through knowing ourselves and the authority inherent in that knowing, fix what we don't like about this planet. Or go 'home', wherever that is. I must have gotten fortunate and come down the correct birth canal.:p

This planet is a jewel, a gift of agape to us. It is the archontic (rulers) system that we have continued to participate in that spoils being in the embrace of a goddess. A goddess not all find appealing.:hmm:

Thanks for the thread Ronin.

norman
19th May 2014, 02:48
But what if there is nothing to come back to?

And I'm not referring to a natural or man-made cataclysm. . . Although, those are possibilities as well.

I'm referring to the possibility that this place where we think we reside is Maya (illusion) as eastern thought tells us.

If that's true, then we can liken returning here to becoming addicted to a sleep-dream, where every night we decide to go back to the same dream as the previous night.

These are all simply states of consciousness. I'd like to suggest that we've gotten "stuck" in this state because we have made it so concrete.

This post reminds me of how people have seen UFOs blink in and out of this world ( apparently ).

We might gain a higher level of being by learning that basic reality for ourselves.

I've reached this place (TOT ) by concluding my "followership" at AV. That came to be, in the end, because it's basic premise is that of "run and hide". The whole idea of a "ground Crew" that makes camp in 3D survivalism doesn't ring the right bell for me any more.

I have a fundamental objection to that premise. I just don't believe my whole being is about one single lifetime and it's cleverness to win the lottery of longevity.

I'm sure my 'higher self' won't mind one bit if I live a myriad of very brief lives, as long as my meat suits are paying a respectful attention to the greater good.

On one level, I can understand the "Eco-fascists" who'd kill off all of human kind if it would "save the planet". Yes, I really can see a kind of stupid sense in it. I know it's not a state of flourishment as humanity, but as time is probably not a limit, and lifetimes neither, if I can be a part of a better future that's good, isn't it?

There again, errr..... I suppose there is a little matter of the human genome to consider. If humans were fully wiped out, none of us would come back as humans again. Unless, that's why there are rows and rows of human hybrid embryos allegedly stored aboard extraterrestrial space craft.

I've rambled much farther than I intended to. Perhaps Modwiz can reply with a perspective on my relationship with Gaia, or lack of it?

Altaira
19th May 2014, 06:35
We are multidimentional beings who came here to achieve certain objectives but became trapped by their own games. In order to experience 3d we had to forget everything and our immortality is one of those things. We got caught up in the cycle of incarnations by mistake because we slowly started to forget our powers and connectedness with everything not just other souls, our Gaia (or is it ours) but with everything. We are divine beings who in order to experience this density we are in, we have to connect with the environment around us. If our present environment is the Earth we cannot underestimate and ignore her as a being with consciousness and soul, like everything else too. But the same is valid for any other planed we once resided in, we need to acknowledge and embrace her as a being, to respect her lows, her temperament and those who we share the resources with.

Ye we are connected but also we have other long forgotten connections with other beings who are far away from us at the moment so I cannot justify the idea that I have to come back and help my soul family if I am not aware even who they are most of us have very limited knowledge about it because we don't remember everything.

What if I need to go beyond this paradigm and finish something I have already started and made commitments with somebody else on another planet or another realm. There are endless possibilities and we are not aware of most of them. Our mind is limited by the illusion that kept us between here and astral for so long time that we forgot for our other commitments, our old friendships which we used to value so much once. What if someone over there beyond this reality is still waiting for you to remember what you once promised and is yearning to be close and do things together again but you have forgotten?

There are so many if and so many possibilities. There are and there always will be people who help others to awake and remember and whoever thinks that their commitment is to do this and to come back here again that is fine but just accept the possibility that first you have to remember truly who you are before deciding to help others. It is OK to do as much as possible now while we are aware about the illusion we are in to help others to awake but how many of you tried to awake others and are still struggling to achieve this. Everyone is ready for this when is ready.

There are so many of us here and so many opinions on this topic. I believe everyone is correct and I do not dismiss their ideas and views, I just think there might be something more than this. Yes we are souls, we are brothers and sisters, we are connected with Gaia and with all other planets perhaps in many ways but we have other connections as well and might discover relations long forgotten. That is why first of all we have to find a way to connect to our core and remain connected.

Tribe
19th May 2014, 07:13
Just because somone is done with the whole reincarnation onto this planet doesn't mean they disregard Gaia ,there are many planets that we are connected too . We are connected to the universe are we not ? I appreciate and love this earth but like I said I am done , no offence to Mother Earth but this planet is a speck in the universe. a very much loved beautiful speck but a speck non the less . I do hope that we can correct the mess that has been made and leave her in her beauty and richness and in full vibrancy !

Just a example of my thinking , I live In a beautiful part of the world , it is paradise on earth for people that live in the city's , they save all year to come here and love this place so much .they say oh your so lucky we wish we lived here . Well I've lived here 38 years now and I still count myself lucky but if I could go live in the south of France or some mild tropical place or New Zealand in the forest houses I would be off . ;)

Do you think if we reincarnate we keep coming back to this planet ,when there are so many planets in the universe ???

Sooz
19th May 2014, 08:18
Excuse me for not reading all the responses. (My life is a bit chaotic at the moment, but it's all good.)

But my first response to this thread is:

I don't have a choice, do I?:scrhd:

Sooz

Edit: Or, to put it another way, what makes anyone think they HAVE a choice? It's the natural law of the universe isn't it? Everything is a circle, or a spiral depending on the way one looks at it.

Highland1
19th May 2014, 12:48
What if I need to go beyond this paradigm and finish something I have already started and made commitments with somebody else on another planet or another realm. There are endless possibilities and we are not aware of most of them.
There are so many if and so many possibilities.

The problem is Altaira, we simply do not know the answers in our quest to find our true origins, but it is great, and sometimes challenging trying to unravel one of life's greatest mysteries.

Nothing we say or share here is too "out of the box" in our limited understanding because somewhere down the line there must be some relevance in our experiences and beliefs.

With regards to "going beyond this paradigm and finish something I have already started and made commitments with somebody else on another planet or another realm",

How do we know that we don't actually live simultaneous lives, at the same given time off world and perhaps even on world?

The part of you that is here on Gaia, may be well be a miniscule fragment of your "other selves" existing all over the universe at the very same moment?

We have all theorised on parallel universes and quantum physics but why leave it there?

Just imagine an infinite amount of Altaira's co existing at different levels of consciousness throughout the universe but all those Altaira's actually only having one soul but with countless avatars? ( I dislike the expression meat suit )

Taking this a stage further, maybe individually we have many "souls" as in like a family tree construct but perhaps the root of those souls are what we describe as being all one where we began at source?

Not to go on too much of a tangent but some of you know I have had a mental health background issues, and part of those issues were having schizophrenic tendencies.

Don't worry folks were ok now! lol

On a serious note my thoughts and consciousness at that time, meant I had to cope with many "inner voices" which meant I would have multiple personalities depending where I was and the conditions surrounding me at any given moment.

Sometimes I was elated beyond anything I have experienced since, other times I was quite the the opposite and finding middle ground was quite a challenge.

However, at no point did I ever think I was someone else like say Jesus for example, I always knew these "inner voices" were fragments of myself.

I actually believe I came into contact with my own doppelganger at one point which unnerved me to say the least!

So I guess I'm suggesting we should always keep an open mind about this life here on Mother Earth, as we may well be experiencing a singular existence here which in fact could be multiple existences elsewhere.

If we think in straight lines we may never turn the spiritual corner to uncovering who we really are.

On that note, I would like to think that we have a job to do whilst this part of us is still here on this Earth and not give up or want to move on.

After all, how can we help another planetary body whether related or not, if we refuse to help save the one we or humanity are currently destroying?

Let us just appreciate all the goodness and miracles we see and witness in this world, and just BE aware but at the same time enjoy the ride.

All this is just pure speculation and a little creative imagination on my behalf , but hopefully getting us to open our minds and consider brighter possibilities.

There is another possibility on a slightly negative side..........

What if, we are actually the last surviving planet in the entire cosmos and our collective 7 billion souls....... are the only hope to save our Mother Earth?

Crazy huh, but what if it were true?

Let us face it, there is a very real possibility that the psychopaths will succeed in destroying this beautiful selfless host as never before.

Maybe reincarnation is her way of trying to get humanity to finally wake up and help her survive?

If there was any truth in that statement would you still not want to come back?

I used to have narcotic induced visions or dreams of how our solar system might have looked at one time, and it looked very different to how it looks or is portrayed now.

All the planets were alive just like Earth and were projecting tremendous colour throughout the heavens and it never really got dark.

I cannot truly describe these visions other than it was almost magical and awe inspiring sight to behold.

Fantasy perhaps but it was very real in my minds eye.

Then again, there is a very real chance I'm probably still crazy. :eyebrows:

Russ

Highland1
19th May 2014, 12:59
Then again there is this little fella remembering who he was.....and still is.

3-Year-Old Remembers Past Life, Identifies Murderer and Location of Body.

A 3-year-old boy in the Golan Heights region near the border of Syria and Israel said he was murdered with an axe in his previous life. He showed village elders where the murderer buried his body, and sure enough they found a man’s skeleton there. He also showed the elders where the murder weapon was found, and upon digging, they did indeed find an axe there.

In his book, “Children Who Have Lived Before: Reincarnation Today,” German therapist Trutz Hardo tells this boy’s story, along with other stories of children who seem to remember their past lives with verified accuracy. The boy’s story was witnessed by Dr. Eli Lasch, who is best known for developing the medical system in Gaza as part of an Israeli government operation in the 1960s. Dr. Lasch, who died in 2009, had recounted these astounding events to Hardo.

The boy was of the Druze ethnic group, and in his culture the existence of reincarnation is accepted as fact. His story nonetheless had the power to surprise his community.

He was born with a long, red birthmark on his head. The Druse believe, as some other cultures do, that birthmarks are related to past-life deaths. When the boy was old enough to talk, he told his family he had been killed by a blow to the head with an axe.

It is customary for elders to take a child at the age of 3 to the home of his previous life if he remembers it. The boy knew the village he was from, so they went there. When they arrived in the village, the boy remembered the name he had in his past life.

A village local said the man the boy claimed to be the reincarnation of had gone missing four years earlier. His friends and family thought he may have strayed into hostile territory nearby as sometimes happens.

The boy also remembered the full name of his killer. When he confronted this man, the alleged killer’s face turned white, Lasch told Hardo, but he did not admit to murder. The boy then said he could take the elders to where the body was buried. In that very spot, they found a man’s skeleton with a wound to the head that corresponded to the boy’s birth mark. They also found the axe, the murder weapon.

Faced with this evidence, the murderer admitted to the crime. Dr. Lasch, the only non-Druse, was present through this whole process.

Source: wish i knew!

Russ

Spiral
19th May 2014, 13:12
Source: wish i knew!

Russ

heres one; http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/681034-3-year-old-remembers-past-life-identifies-murderer-and-location-of-body/

Highland1
19th May 2014, 13:16
heres one; http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/681034-3-year-old-remembers-past-life-identifies-murderer-and-location-of-body/

I was being, erm......ironic your spiralness! :chrs:

Russ

Moonlight
19th May 2014, 13:35
I believe that we all had lives on other planets, or maybe like Russ says, we are living parallel lives in many places now. This does not seem so far fetched for me. I must be crazy too. LOL

I believe that once on the other side, we all have the choice of where we want to go. Just like in the movie The Green Beautiful nobody wants to come to Earth. The problem here is not the Earth, the problem is with the system in place here. When I say I want to leave, it is not the Earth that I want to leave, it is the system. I still remember a time where things were not as they are today. So that brings me to the question of how I can change things. Are we really here to help others to awaken ? For some reason, I doubt that. Maybe we are just here to Be and help each other in the process. Can we make this world a better place? We've discussed this before and as I recall most of us believe that we can. So, since I am here now, I will do just that, and I'll decide if I come back or not when the time comes.

It doesn't matter if we all come back on Earth or not. Some of us have the urge to go elsewhere, which is great. We will still be connected because in the end, we are One.

Susan
19th May 2014, 15:27
I believe that we all had lives on other planets, or maybe like Russ says, we are living parallel lives in many places now. This does not seem so far fetched for me. I must be crazy too. LOL

I believe that once on the other side, we all have the choice of where we want to go. Just like in the movie The Green Beautiful nobody wants to come to Earth. The problem here is not the Earth, the problem is with the system in place here. When I say I want to leave, it is not the Earth that I want to leave, it is the system. I still remember a time where things were not as they are today. So that brings me to the question of how I can change things. Are we really here to help others to awaken ? For some reason, I doubt that. Maybe we are just here to Be and help each other in the process. Can we make this world a better place? We've discussed this before and as I recall most of us believe that we can. So, since I am here now, I will do just that, and I'll decide if I come back or not when the time comes.

It doesn't matter if we all come back on Earth or not. Some of us have the urge to go elsewhere, which is great. We will still be connected because in the end, we are One.

Even I feel the same, it's not the Earth itself, it is the system. I would love to come back to the new Earth, once it's cleansed. And it will be. Just don't know when. Many of us have chosen to be part of the cleansing, to help awaken, to help prepare for the change and even to help with the cleansing.

Highland1
19th May 2014, 15:36
The trouble is Susan, it is mankind who has caused the mess to begin with and whilst here should collectively cleanse it together.

Unless of course, it is not mankind.........

Russ

BabaRa
19th May 2014, 17:54
Excuse me for not reading all the responses. (My life is a bit chaotic at the moment, but it's all good.)

But my first response to this thread is:

I don't have a choice, do I?:scrhd:

Sooz

Edit: Or, to put it another way, what makes anyone think they HAVE a choice? It's the natural law of the universe isn't it? Everything is a circle, or a spiral depending on the way one looks at it.

I believe we do have a choice, Sooz. . . Can't prove it. Don't need to, because I'm not trying to convince anyone else that my belief should be theirs.

Perhaps it's just like here.
One experiences whatever they believe.
Of course that's my belief as well.

Complicated on the one hand, but really simple.
Whatever you believe, you attract into your life, which then makes your belief more concrete.
In order to change your life (and after-life), you must first change your belief system.
I believe that's true here as well as wherever it is we go when here is over.

As for loving Gaia, I can honestly say I have always loved every tree, every rock, every river, every bird - in a very deep way.

Just as I have loved every abode I have lived in while here.
But when I have to or want to move from that abode to one in another state or country, that doesn't mean I didn't love it where I had been, it just means it's time to love another place, as well.

Love is an energy. We can send it to Gaia, while living on Gaia - or we can send it from anywhere in the Universe.

As for Gaia being a goddess. I won't deny that. But then isn't everything divine.
In my world, Gaia should be treated with love and respect - just as everything and everyone should be treated with love and respect.

The One
19th May 2014, 21:59
I am not coming back unless we are made to come back until this stupid species can live together

I sometimes wonder if we are made to come back until we can live as one.No more killings,wars,suicides etc etc.Until we get to a level of unity

Who the hell is in control of this mechanism. Even though this planet is beautiful for some reason we can not live together as one.There is to much of a divide controlled by tptb

We also keep hearing that we pick who we go to.If that's correct then why do we choose to be beheaded, commit suicide,.murder etc etc if that meant to be part of the learning process then i have to think the creator or whoever you think it is as got it very wrong

We keep hearing tptw mmmmmmm now that is debatable

Altaira
19th May 2014, 22:39
The most important here seems to be that this thread made us think aloud. Now I'm sure most of us who stated opinion perhaps others too know a bit more whether they want to come back and why. I think it is important to think about this now as we still have some time ahead.
This is a very beneficial thread, thank you ronin.

ronin
20th May 2014, 18:30
do you recognize a old soul from a new soul?
what i have noticed over the last couple of years is that there are new souls,who seem happy but are very materialistic in their values.that is the society that we live in teaching them these ways.

old souls seem to be more secretive and watchers in real life.they tend to throw a few grenades in to test the waters to see if they can get it!they are more in tune with nature and cannot understand the material way of life fully,but know they have to abide by these rules,for now.they tend to be more empathetic and caring,but cross them,they are less forgiving.they know a thing or two but you have to prove your worth before they share their knowledge!

the ego that is strong with people i see as new souls trying to make there mark in life.
those that are more humble and patience could be of the old school?

just some thoughts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tFuUWVW2Kg

Cearna
21st May 2014, 07:05
Just a quick word from one of those older (aged) Souls, for all those who do not want to come back ever again, I remind you once again that if you would follow the instructions for connecting to your own power spot or place where you came from when you originally took off to find out all about "what's out there", then you just have to follow your own connection chord back to your own place up there and you can decide never to have to go back any where but your own spot, and live in nothing but sublime light and love for ever more. I know I am one of those volunteers among many (check out Highlands thread about Delores Cannon) who came from Above to help deliver Light to Earth, and once having gone back, I can assure you this is one place you will yearn for and maybe not even know that this is the source of your need to find something, but you're not sure what. It is a yearning that never leaves you, and it causes a great deal of suffering in your heart as well as your body, because it is so hard to be away from the brightness of Light and Love, consequently, no matter how much you love Mother Earth, that Home will call you and is possibly part of the emphasis you put on "NO I will not come back", it helps to have that idea because volunteers are only supposed to come back down, just the once, to do service and then go back.

john parslow
21st May 2014, 08:31
I believe that when I pass over (or go back) and all of my memories are no longer shrouded from me, I will remember everything; why I elected to come here, what I was supposed to do and I will once again be in possession of the 'bigger picture'. If I chose to come here for a specific purpose for the good of all and it is not yet complete then I would be happy to return. We are all aware there is great evil in the world and the horrors which abound here but remember; without evil we would not know what 'good' is, the evil ones are also playing a part just as we. Looking at the bigger picture Gaia, is a perfect place to to live, she nurtures us and because we are all given free will it is up to us to make it a heaven on earth for all. If not this time, then next and so on until we get it right. JP Love to all

ronin
23rd May 2014, 16:12
many of us have come back!
kept a low profile and walked the path of the fool.
but intuition has always kept you safe with bigger purpose in your life.

does this make sense?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

well actually not a low profile as we stuck out like a sore thumb.
we would not conform!at school and in everyday living.we followed the rules but knew deep down everything was wrong.

i now think the only thing to focus on is remembering on who you are and what is your purpose!

Tribe
23rd May 2014, 20:19

does this make sense?

we would not conform!at school and in everyday living.we followed the rules but knew deep down everything was wrong.

i now think the only thing to focus on is remembering on who you are and what is your purpose!

this makes total sense to me ronin, I hear you my friend , once you realise your purpose, then it all starts happening, the magic begins ! :) x

lookbeyond
23rd May 2014, 22:17

does this make sense?

"we would not conform at school.."-yes i received a phone call from school, one of the problems was my teenage son with very long legs would not cross them whilst sitting on floor ( this has always been painful for him for long periods), there was no risk to anyone else as he was sitting front row, she asked him "how do i know you are not lying?" and threatened to report him to the head of year- he said "she already knows Miss, she lets me sit on a chair".

So much of this rot in society,victimising those who even politely stand up for themselves in any "system", and then their mothers become labelled as difficult- thats me, the way i feel atm after this teacher left a condescending message on my phone is fed up with it all and disgusted because its not until you have spoken with your child do you realise that the offense they have committed is just, not being a sheep.I have another absolutely ridiculous and funny story if anyone is interested,lb

ronin
23rd May 2014, 22:30
don.t take their what they think of authority .that is their ego talking.
there are plenty of good teachers and then there are those that think what they say is their truth.
they do come across as very condescending but that maybe because what they have been taught is black and white and truth to them!

where i work i was told i did not answer alarms with enthusiasm. wut.
my son worked at the company for a while,and when i asked how he was doing,the response was he walks with a hunch,he should straighten himself up! wut
as long as he or i am doing what we are paid to do it does not matter how we approach our work.we are not here to satisfy other peoples ego,s.

thankfully my son has moved on and living the dream now.

ever notice how many teachers are single!maybe because they patronize and look down on their relationships!

give em a mouthful Lookbeyond,let them know and rock their world.

lookbeyond
23rd May 2014, 22:49
I am finding one of my "tests" in this life is responding to people and teachers in particular, where my children are concerned, who are in a system with unbending rules. This is so challenging for me because first commonsense response is "you have got to be kidding, stop being ridiculous", and yet I need to word it much more eloquently than that so that they may listen to me and possibly gain some insight as to what I am saying

norman
23rd May 2014, 22:56
.....So much of this rot in society,victimising those who even politely stand up for themselves in any "system", and then their mothers become labelled as difficult- thats me, the way i feel atm after this teacher left a condescending message on my phone is fed up with it all and disgusted because its not until you have spoken with your child do you realise that the offense they have committed is just, not being a sheep.......

Hey ! Kids !....... your in the school now !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6MgTQ-56P0

ronin
23rd May 2014, 23:02
Hey ! Kids !....... your in the school now !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6MgTQ-56P0

i know every hero needs a good background soundtrack Norman.
but i don,t think this will cut it for Lookbeyond.

norman
23rd May 2014, 23:04
i know every hero needs a good background soundtrack Norman.
but i don,t think this will cut it for Lookbeyond.

hehe...... subtle as a sledge hammer.... that's me sometimes...

lookbeyond
23rd May 2014, 23:21
Thanks guys..

Cearna
24th May 2014, 03:21
Hi lb, looking at it I was so often told, you can't tell me what to do, you're not my mother, the big problem is that these were the ones who had a huge chip on the shoulder and spent their whole time in class trying to create a disturbance, not the ones like your son, I agree that's a whole lot of nonsense, I've got short legs and I can't sit still with crossed legs either I would have to fidget around. My Scorpio mum was like a haridan if one of us was told we couldn't do something, this tiny mite of a women went in like a Harpy out of Hell and gave them what for, but the problem got sorted out, usually over some trivial thing that worried the teacher. I believe that mum's should stand in for their children when it is a teacher problem rather than a child problem, although I must admit I had no such mum turn up to sort me out thank God!