PDA

View Full Version : Ingo Swann - Human Super Sensitivities and the Future

Spiral
15th May 2014, 08:05
I listened to this yesterday & was seriously impressed by the late Mr Swann, this is a highly intelligent & educational lecture about the nature of our reality, the follies & limitations of our current sciences & of human perception beyond the physical.

In a nutshell it is the conclusions of an unusual & gifted man of a lifetime of questing & learning.

Its very TOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHH5PBS2H_I

Uploaded on 4 Jun 2011

Presentation at the IRVA Conference in 2006.

Octopus Garden
4th November 2017, 22:36
I found this Mishlove interview with author who speaks about Ingo, her friendship with him. She describes his strange experiences around remote viewing the moon and even stranger experiences around the publication date of the Schnable book, 'The Remote Viewers.' Had me fascinated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILSExyBmRNo

Fred Steeves
4th November 2017, 23:19
I found this Mishlove interview with author who speaks about Ingo, her friendship with him. She describes his strange experiences around remote viewing the moon and even stranger experiences around the publication date of the Schnable book, 'The Remote Viewers.' Had me fascinated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILSExyBmRNo

The original remote viewers, CIA mind control Projects, and Scientology OT's (Operating Thetans), all firmly attached to SRI (Stanford Research Institute); I've always found that combination fascinating, and things only get more interesting upon further inspection.

Fun seeing someone motivated in perusing old threads :)

Octopus Garden
5th November 2017, 16:03
Hi Fred!

Yes, the original remote viewers were much more credible than the purely commercially driven remote viewers that turned it into "something anyone can do ANd we're here to teach you how!" This is NOT something most people can do WELL, regardless of protocols. Like artistic talent, as an example, some people are color blind and limited to stick figures and then there are the Vermeers and Rembrants.

There is an amazing revelation regarding the timing of the publication of the book, The Remote Viewers, in this interview. During the course of their friendship and correspondence,(de Tutre, pictured above and Swann) which dated 2003 to 2010, Swann made repeated references to Shnable interviewing him for the book Schnable was writing, AT THAT TIME, on remote viewing.

Fast forward several years and Nancy de Tutre finally picks up a copy of the book written by Schnable....publishing date 1997! In the interview, practical reasons for this can be tossed out! How odd is that?

Fred Steeves
5th November 2017, 16:13
Hi Fred!

Yes, the original remote viewers were much more credible than the purely commercially driven remote viewers that turned it into "something anyone can do ANd we're here to teach you how!"

Well actually I wasn't pointing to their credibility, I was pointing to a much bigger picture in play there.

Now that you bring it up though, the originals and the commercially driven are hopelessly interwoven. There are numerous examples, with Maj. Ed Dames being one of the more well known.

Octopus Garden
5th November 2017, 16:27
Fred,

What is the bigger picture, in your view?

Fred Steeves
5th November 2017, 16:39
Reread Post #3 OG, I laid out the basic template from the very get go.

Octopus Garden
5th November 2017, 17:05
I understand from all of the reading I have done on the subject that these agencies all intersect with mind control projects, etc... My understanding is some, like Mind Control projects, are a mixed bag of positive and negative intent but the bad outweighed the good, as do most endeavours that seek control as their endpoint.

Scientology, loosely based on 'know thyself,' and personal autonomy somehow morphed into a rigid control system, based on what they learned about the function of the mind itself and how it intersects with the supernatural.

Hubbard was a friend of Jack Parsons. Parsons was one of the fathers of JPL, into black magic, and sex magic and Crowley. He died mysteriously, in his lab. The mundane explanation is that he accidentally blew himself up. But, that doesn't make sense.

A lot of the people involved in remote viewing dabbled in the occult, through their interest in the mind, mediums, psychic phenomena, etc...does not mean they were evil. It could easily mean they were used and interfered with.

I feel the church of Scientology itself could have been a cover operation...though the adherents would not have necessarily known this.

This whole area is difficult because of the complex chains of association linked by endeavour and interest but not necessarily by intent.

Dreamtimer
5th November 2017, 17:35
The original remote viewers, CIA mind control Projects, and Scientology OT's (Operating Thetans), all firmly attached to SRI (Stanford Research Institute); I've always found that combination fascinating, and things only get more interesting upon further inspection.

Fun seeing someone motivated in perusing old threads :)

Are there threads here about the Stanford Research Institute? (I haven't searched yet)