PDA

View Full Version : Eurovisions conchita wurst, is she part of a massive shift ?

Tribe
12th May 2014, 11:50
http://youtu.be/fgG-5823BD8

Has
Conchita Wurst Winner of Eurovision Song Contest 2014 just been part of a massive shift of consciousness and acceptance. ? I for one can't take this as just a strange happening .. I think it's part of our vibrational change in love and acceptance and I for one hope to see this snowball . We needed a change in the paradigm, have we got one. ?

The speech at the end of her acceptance is very poigniant

Her acceptance speech: “This night is dedicated to everyone who believes in a future of peace and freedom. You know who you are.

Seriously if this is not worthy of note than I have gone stark raving mad ! With love Tribe xx

12th May 2014, 12:31
I thought the same thing. I refrained from watching this drivel as it is nothing short of painful, uncomfortable and futile. I THEN had to chastise myself (again lol) when I heard the speech at the end which moved me to say the least and I suddenly thought: "This one's awoken...." Let's hope it's indicative of more to come (although I'm not digging the beard, personal choice!)

Seikou-Kishi
12th May 2014, 13:58
We are unity and we are unstoppable :D

Conchita Wurst, ich liebe dich!

Love it. And Concita Wurst... not just somebody who defies binary gender, but somebody who defies the common expectation of one who defies binary gender. Not a man doing his best to "pass" as a woman or a woman doing her best to "pass" as a man, but somebody who doesn't care a bit for either artificial construct.

Considering the configuration of male and female pubic triangles, it is anatomically illogical that women should wear skirts and men should wear trousers. Women don't really need the room skirts afford :D

Unlike 777, I watched this drivel :D. It is nice to see people attempt to put politics aside, though the incessant booing every time Russia cropped up was tedious and predictable. I thought the UK's entry this year was good as well, and its theme very much reflected Conchita's victory speech. The UK did uncharacteristically well this year (maybe because we entered a good song for once? Lol), but I am glad that, if the UK couldn't win, at least Austria did.

For those outside the ESC's broadcasting range or who just didn't get to see it, here's Molly Smitten-Downes singing Children of the Universe in the ESC final (power to the people!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6w7tmWvm6M

Power to the people (oh, hey, hey)
Power to the people (oh, oh, oh, oh)

I've been tired of this thinking (hey)
so I've drowned it out with drinking (oh)
Tastes like a bitter pill but I'll just wash it down
With the taste of something sweet that some doctor gave me now
And this is a madness
I'm not giving in

We're shining like diamonds
With fire in our bones
Standing beside you I've a feeling that I'll never walk alone

We're children of the universe, don't you know
Dancing on the edge of time and it's ours to own
Just children of the universe

Power to the people (oh, oh, oh, oh)
You know what we want and we've gotta get it now

Something's stirring in the silence (hey, hey)
And it reeks of passive violence (oh)
Hold on tight this opportunity we'll take, put an end to all this suffering before it gets too late
Hopes on the horizon
I'm not giving in

We're children of the universe don't you know
Dancing on the edge of time and it's ours to own

We're shining like diamonds
With love in our hearts
They said it's the end but I've a feeling
It might just be the start
As I am awakened with fire in my bones
Standing beside you I've a feeling that I'll never walk alone

We're children of the uni, children of the uni,
Children of the universe don't you know
Just dancing on the edge of time and it's ours to own
'Cause we are children of the universe

Power to the people

Tribe
12th May 2014, 17:49
Aha , that's wonderful sk I missed that , this should be a song for the world right now ! It gives me more curious notions ,

I am very happy to see the perceptions change , this he , she , pink , blue crap can kiss my hand lol , let us be who we want to be , a un marketable collective of beautiful creative beings , and let's say goodbye to our reproductive organs being hostage to a system that has hijacked it to turn us into mere conveyor belts for the production of workers ;) xx

Tribe
12th May 2014, 20:30
http://youtu.be/Uo5r2OO1uK8

And let's see what mr brand has to say on the matter. :) x

Bare with it till the end as he makes the same kind of point I'm trying to make. :)

Black Panther
12th May 2014, 21:35
This is an article of a Dutch guy Martin Vrijland.

http://www.martinvrijland.nl/2014/05/11/conchita-wurst-rise-like-a-phoenix-eurovisie-songfestival/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=conchita-wurst-rise-like-a-phoenix-eurovisie-songfestival

I would like to believe 'her' being part of massive shift,
but with all the rituals and 'them' using massive mind control
machine tellievision I don't think it's true.

BTW. We were second :)

Seikou-Kishi
12th May 2014, 21:47
This is an article of a Dutch guy Martin Vrijland.

http://www.martinvrijland.nl/2014/05/11/conchita-wurst-rise-like-a-phoenix-eurovisie-songfestival/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=conchita-wurst-rise-like-a-phoenix-eurovisie-songfestival

I would like to believe 'her' being part of massive shift,
but with all the rituals and 'them' using massive mind control
machine tellievision I don't think it's true.

BTW. We were second :)

Yeah, with that dreary country and western number :-p

Not sure how you managed that lol

Tribe
12th May 2014, 21:53
I am sorry black panther I seem to have lost my babel fish ! ;)

Black Panther
13th May 2014, 14:04
I am sorry black panther I seem to have lost my babel fish ! ;)

Never mind. Maybe it's better to think Conchita is part of massive shift.
Don't want to be a party pooper :)

Tribe
13th May 2014, 14:11
No no i just meant i cant understand the language in your link , wasnt questioning your thoughts bp :) x

shamanseeker
13th May 2014, 16:12
Thanks to all of you! I think you're right Tribe. I haven't watched TV at home for quite a while now and I didn't watch the Eurovision Song Contest and if someone had told me that this would happen, I would never have believed it! Compared to the Eurovision Song Contest of the past, this is amazing! Thanks for posting the video of Conchita singing, BP. A beautiful voice and a very good performance. I think this is definitely a major change.
Thanks SK for downloading the song "Power to the People". When she sang "I am a child of the universe" I literally had shivers run up my spine. Wonderful stuff - what a relief after all the reptilian drivel we've been subjected to over the last years. This gives me a lot of hope :)

I imagine this means that if these people have been able to go ahead and were allowed to sing this that the reptilian hold is loosening and people really are waking up and taking control of the situation!

Black Panther
13th May 2014, 18:41
Shamanseeker, I didn't post the video of Conchita singing. I was the one linking to a Dutch article
where someone explains all the symbolism behind Conchita. He used this website as a source
and that's an English website : http://www.synchromysticismforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9549&start=10#p55306

No no i just meant i cant understand the language in your link , wasnt questioning your thoughts bp x
So we can still be friends ;)

Don't want to be a party pooper as I said, but just sharing some pictures from that site with you:

Stage where the artists performed was a giant Cube / Grid / Matrix:

Running Man to see with song Tick Tock:

Vow of Silence and the 666 hand sign:

Square and compasses:

A lot of Phoenix symbolism (Rise like a Phoenix was song of Conchita) in other shows, like the London 2012 ceremony

I do not think we can expect something positive from these mind control programs as the ESC,
because tel-lie-vision is one of the most powerful tools to brainwash the people

BabaRa
13th May 2014, 19:20
IMO, nothing is ever the way it seems. There are always layers.

My guess is Conchita will be applauded by some as a step forward (the liberals who want change)

And repulsed by others as a step away from Christian values (the conservatives who want to go back to the way it was)

More polarization.

Until we all accept that the soul is neutral, it has no gender, no political or religious affiliation, we will continue to be victims of ego-mentality.

It's great that we discuss these things, so that we see (or at least try to see) where and how we are being duped, pointed, etc. . . But to discuss means to look at every possibility without attachment. I feel it's the only way we will really move forward. Othewise, we simply move from one cage to another.

With much love, Barbara

Seikou-Kishi
13th May 2014, 19:35
Many of those "connections" were very strained. But in any case, a symbol only has meaning insofar as we give it meaning. Imagine you made up your own language and then went and stood in a busy city centre with a megaphone and started shouting your made-up language at everybody. You could tell them anything you liked, but if they don't know how to decode your made-up language, it's not going to have any effect on them.

Conchita Wurst, on that site, was made out to have been mocking Jesus for standing with her arms wide. Well, if standing with your arms out to your sides makes you a NWO conman, I guess we're all NWO conmen. Have you never done it just to feel the breeze? Or to celebrate? Or to demonstrate your openness with a group of people?

Perhaps the Phoenix has some sort of significance for NWO types. Are they the only ones who have any opinion on phoenixes? They do not have a monopoly on symbols, but anybody who behaves as though any mention of Phoenix necessarily implies NWO is trying to enforce such a monopoly. Anybody who has ever talked about trying to make something good come about from something bad will have used the cliché of a phoenix rising from the ashes. I guess we're all NWO. And that is closer to the truth than anything in those three lunatic pages. Sick worlds are created by sick minds. Demons are summoned into the darkness by those who frighten themselves with ideas.

And the idea that France's "Twin Twin" were "in on it" because they had a symbol with a moustache? The song was about wanting a moustache. The crude way the author followed a picture of this symbol with pictures of historical figures who've had them and whom people probably don't like... bloody hell, it doesn't even merit a sentence and yet here I am, exasperatedly having to reveal the idiocy on that page for what it is. How is this credible? They wordlessly imply a connection because if they had to state the connection explicitly, even they'd realise how deluded they sound.

Oh and of course... Romania's Cezar must be connected to the "bad guy" from a lego film? Nobody on that thread presented any rational argument. It was a bewildering read to think that anybody could throw together a few ideas as though they actually meant anything.

The bad guy from the lego film reminded the poster of Cezar from ESC 2013? What does this reveal? It reveals that the bad guy from the lego film reminded the poster of Cezar from ESC 2013. Let's derive objective truth from this nugget of profundity! Pfft.

There was apparently also some concern about a Cascada song. Anybody looking for meaning in a Cascada song obviously has never heard of her. That and the artful and delirious highlighting of select and nonsensical portions of the songs presented. Oh, but the ballet dancers made the poster think of fallen angels. Well, that's all the connection we need!

Things like this only show the inner workings of the poster's mind, not anything actually going on. I say mind, but it's really a combination of subconscious delusion and conscious paralysis. Some people are just determined to see wickedness everywhere and if they're determined enough they'll find it. Well, what a modus operandi! If you want to find beauty in the world, look at it with kind eyes. What does that say about the eyes of those who see only wretchedness everywhere they look?

If your analysis is full of "this sorta looks like that" and "this reminded me a bit of that" then it isn't an analysis at all, just the inane effluvium of an undisciplined mind — or the hole that's left when the mind has permanently vacated the premises.

Hang on...

Madonna, known NWO puppet
http://s2.hubimg.com/u/419983_f520.jpg

Ice-cream cone!
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQUnMXSlhjHmC8SpFpYeb01j5IEGJvI 4u9mEkohh-_CX-8bzLu

Ben and Jerry's is working for Madonna!
http://static1.refinery29.com/bin/entry/4db/x/1025073/ben-and-jerry-s-cone.jpg

Seikou-Kishi
13th May 2014, 19:42
It is not polarisation to oppose false impositions. Agreement at all costs is not harmony, it is homogeneity. Anybody who doesn't realise that Conchita Wurst's bearded drag-queen is a repudiation of artificial gender constructs, not a celebration or promotion of them... well, they might just consider that more polarisation.

The "long yearned for past" that so many knuckle-draggers get misty eyed and chest-thumpy for never existed anyway.

BabaRa
13th May 2014, 19:54
It is not polarisation to oppose false impositions. Agreement at all costs is not harmony, it is homogeneity. Anybody who doesn't realise that Conchita Wurst's bearded drag-queen is a repudiation of artificial gender constructs, not a celebration or promotion of them... well, they might just consider that more polarisation.

The "long yearned for past" that so many knuckle-draggers get misty eyed and chest-thumpy for never existed anyway.

SK, I wasn't suggesting agreement. I was hoping to suggest discussion without emotional charge.

If our goal is Unity Consciousness, then (IMO) we have to begin to understand where the other side is coming from and the only way I know to do this is to listen to what they have to say in a respectful manner. That doesn't mean you have to agree - it simply means you have to respect where they are and maybe even understand why.

Seikou-Kishi
13th May 2014, 20:19
SK, I wasn't suggesting agreement. I was hoping to suggest discussion without emotional charge.

If our goal is Unity Consciousness, then (IMO) we have to begin to understand where the other side is coming from and the only way I know to do this is to listen to what they have to say in a respectful manner. That doesn't mean you have to agree - it simply means you have to respect where they are and maybe even understand why.

No no, I know you weren't, but polarisation is in its essence a difference of opinion. Person A has one opinion, person B has another. There is disagreement and the opinion-holders are polarised. Polarisation is not bad. Polarisation is what sickens you when you think of paedophilia. Acceptance and damn the consequence is ivory-tower "thinking" and there's been quite enough of that.

Imagine you had a relative who was hospitalised with a serious mental health condition. Imagine she was in the grips of paranoid delusions. Does it matter if the smurfs are stealing her chocolate pudding? She doesn't even have chocolate pudding. In this case, you would not have to understand the content of her delusion — that might, actually, be impossible — all that would be necessary and proportionate is that you understand that she is experiencing these delusions. Some positions are not reasonable positions and do not deserve parity. Some are derelictions of consciousness, not a different application of consciousness. Implying the equality of your reality with the "reality" your hospitalised relative experiences is not the action of an enlightened person, but the action of somebody, wishing to feel enlightened, who is prepared to sacrifice substance for appearance.

People who buy into these false impositions do so because that is how things have always been. That is not a position deserving parity with a reasoned argument. Talk about unity consciousness despite these things which must be overcome is platitudinous.

When you come across something like that — an unreasoned position showing no reflection or consideration — it is not necessary to understand what, only to understand that.

But sure, if we are to have a discussion in detached and cool-headed terms, let's first make sure that the discussion we're trying to have is actually a discussion on both sides and not a discussion on one side met with neurosis on the other. Not all thoughts are equal, and we need to disabuse ourselves of the quaint notion that they are. People on this planet are used to thinking in cloudy, wispy thoughts. Their thoughts have no clarity or structure, they are just vague fancy and mist wrapped up as something better. Not all thoughts are equally credible. An irrational, vague bumbling thought from a neurotic and disordered mind does not merit rational engagement, it merits being pointed out for the symptom of dysfunction that it is. To say it again, in that case it is not a discussion of what, but a discussion of that. It does not matter what the deluded person thinks, it matters that the deluded person thinks it. Do not engage with the delusion under the generous but foolish belief that all ideas are equal. That is a disservice to you and to them in the long term.

Black Panther
13th May 2014, 21:34
Many of those "connections" were very strained. But in any case, a symbol only has meaning insofar as we give it meaning. Imagine you made up your own language and then went and stood in a busy city centre with a megaphone and started shouting your made-up language at everybody. You could tell them anything you liked, but if they don't know how to decode your made-up language, it's not going to have any effect on them.

Conchita Wurst, on that site, was made out to have been mocking Jesus for standing with her arms wide. Well, if standing with your arms out to your sides makes you a NWO conman, I guess we're all NWO conmen. Have you never done it just to feel the breeze? Or to celebrate? Or to demonstrate your openness with a group of people?

I agree with you the guys on that website go a little bit too far,
but on the other hand we can't deny the Illuminati symbolism
always being part of these events.

The Phoenix for me is a very positive sign and so for me representing
The New Earth we will create together out of the ashes of the old world.

There are just so many bad things going on in the world and to know they
are playing with us and using their symbolism everywhere is making me feel sad / bad.

I know I chose to reïncarnate this time, so I should be able to cope with the dark world we live in.
Sometimes it's just difficult to be part of this Matrix world and to know what is happening behind the
scenes.

Probably it's true it's always the darkest before dawn :)

Thanks SK, for steering me in the right direction! :smiley hug:

I think I have to get rid of my old dark coat and rise like a Phoenix myself,
because it's a great time to get rid of old bad habits / patterns.

Tribe
13th May 2014, 22:29
Shifting the vibration from sad /bad is very much like tuning your radio to a different station , re tune yourself , and see what wonders you can pick up on that frequency , the only way to unplug ourselves from the matrix and become creative expression of soul :) x

norman
13th May 2014, 22:34
I think I have to get rid of my old dark coat and rise like a Phoenix myself,
because it's a great time to get rid of old bad habits / patterns.

I'm feeling a hesitancy to express all my distrust of the players in the big game because i also wonder how much of my negativity is feeding them their nourishment.

The best way to communicate with me is to not ask for my opinion ;)

Or, else, I'll give it, and it will usually be a big downer on the positivity vibes around here ( which I like - most of the time ).

I'm chugging along not expecting much to change. I'm an old skooler with a basic rule that what I don't expect won't disappoint me.

Black Panther
19th May 2014, 14:08
Yeah, with that dreary country and western number :-p

Not sure how you managed that lol

Number one in 12 countries :eyebrows:

It looks like a dreary c&w song,
but it's getting better & better after listening more & more

http://www.unitedworldchart.de/

"But on the international charts Conchita Wurst is overtaken by the Common Linnets, the second-placed at the ESC.
Especially their self-titled album will be make a deep impact on next week's hitlist (surely in the Top 10).
But also the song 'Calm After The Storm' is placed better than 'Rise Like A Phoenix' in the most countries (source: the daily iTunes lists)"

Seikou-Kishi
20th May 2014, 01:26
Number one in 12 countries :eyebrows:

It looks like a dreary c&w song,
but it's getting better & better after listening more & more

http://www.unitedworldchart.de/

"But on the international charts Conchita Wurst is overtaken by the Common Linnets, the second-placed at the ESC.
Especially their self-titled album will be make a deep impact on next week's hitlist (surely in the Top 10).
But also the song 'Calm After The Storm' is placed better than 'Rise Like A Phoenix' in the most countries (source: the daily iTunes lists)"

It seems bad taste is contagious ;-)

All joking aside, the song wasn't the normal Eurovision style (which is not really a bad thing, considering what Eurovision style is lol). They took a risk and it paid off, like Lordi :D I can't see the appeal but then I don't have to lol :D

I don't think any Eurovision entry will beat this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSueQN1QvV4

What a voice! She could work in the demolition industry with those lungs lol :D

john parslow
20th May 2014, 08:39
Afraid to say, I missed this event and sorry to see the video has been removed by user on YT, so I have no means to comment on this thread. JP