PDA

View Full Version : Michio Kaku on Reading Minds, Recording Dreams, and Brain Imaging

skywizard
11th May 2014, 15:43
Michio Kaku: When I was a child I was fascinated by telepathy in science fiction. In fact, I tried really hard to read other peoples’ minds, to project my thoughts into other people's heads. And I came to the conclusion that maybe telepaths do walk the surface of the earth, but I wasn’t one of them. Now I’m a physicist and I realize that with all the electromagnetic probes that we have of the human brain we can actually see thoughts ricocheting across the brain itself. We can see the thinking living brain as it thinks, and we can create computer simulations of this to understand what people are thinking. So at the present time telepathy exists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjcgT_oj3jQ

Source: http://bigthink.com/videos/michio-kaku-on-reading-minds-recording-dreams-and-brain-imaging

peace...

ronin
11th May 2014, 16:03
people often think as telepathy as reading minds.
when in fact it is no such thing.
imagine being able to read someone,s mind.the noise, the thoughts ,the emotion?

we do not even know where our own thoughts come from and that is why people meditate to still the mind and the chatter.

to read other peoples mind would drive you insane!

but there is such a thing as knowing,it,s a type of telepathy without reading other people,s minds.
you can walk in a room and read the whole crowd.
from a distance you may know what they are discussing without hearing them,you will not know word for word but will get a gist of it.

telepathy is more about knowing,feeling,empathy,vibration and frequency.
it is not about reading someone,s mind.

i do think it is more of a natural ability but people have forgotten,or are losing their abilities.

we have more abilities than we give our self credit for!

we all have spidersense.s that tingle.

mjk9
24th January 2015, 16:41
I'm a telepath. We all are. It isn't an extraordinary mental function, it is an ordinary mental function. Our eyes see and our ears hear but our minds also see and hear. Everything in the world is life inside out, and it is all replication. Electricity on the planet is similar to the brain's electric neurostructure firing its neurons. The telephone is our ability to think (talk) back and forth between connections in our mental network (telepathy). The television represents our mental vision, our ability to see inside of our minds. The radio represents our mental ability to broadcast, transmit, receive. The computer represents our mental ability to store, catagorize, calculate information. The machine that represents pure consciousness already has been created and already exists. That machine is not artificial intelligence but the human being itself. When you go outside and stand beneath the sky, look in every direction and all around, and realize that you are standing inside of the great mind.

aww, no fai

mjk9
24th January 2015, 16:59
What more I had to say on the subject is that nobody is born without a mind and nobody is born without psyche. Psyche is not a disease of the mind. An active psyche, by definition, is psychic. That is normal, basic mental function. Psyche has many functions from telepathy to clairvoyance and clairaudience to various kinetics like pyrokinesis or telekenesis (which means to move an object with one's mind), and there are other known functions of psyche, spirit and mind. Humanity suffers from denial, suppression, brainwash, mental detriment, deformity and social control. But all the awakening and dimension shift and ascension is facilitating a recovery and healing from historic mental and spiritual abuse. Some people have greater clarity and awareness while some others are dense and dim. Dimensional shifts, awakening, ascension helps with that but people still treat signs and symptoms as mental illness. Utter tragic.

NANUXII
25th January 2015, 02:10
what happened to his hand ?

Cearna
25th January 2015, 10:35
Not everyone works in the same way. Until this life I was used to being a clairvoyant, and always felt at ease with this, however, in this lifetime the sonics I use work on such a high vibrational level, that I find it easier to link to the gods and Angels, rather than with people, because people noise would be too great for my sonics. The highest vibrational levels come from each link, to some one in particular, so with those who wish to speak to me, there has to be an established permission granted by myself to that person, but there is sonic interference in the roles of others out there in the spirit world and in occult work that sends my sonics into terrible fears if they become overloaded, by too many trying to reach me at the one time. The lower frequencies send me into panic, if the immense thought behind the intent is too constrained, this is why I enter only into the higher vibrational frequencies, which help the feeling of peace when I enter these realms, for the Gods give out this feeling of peace in their presence. They also, can see, feel and hear that which I do, via the link which is put onto my heart.

the sonics centre me each day, so I feel light coming onto my sonics, and that lasts for the entire time, I am in contact with some one Above. I hear it like a voice in the ear, but instead of being able to see at the same time, there is also a great deal of restless noise out there, that I must take out or go insane. Because I am still learning to use my clairaudience at this higher vibrational level, that I have had to put the lid on my sight for now, but soon I hope to advance this to include seeing, feeling and hearing together, to become once again a clearer channel for all three.

It has been my hope to link the mind, body, spirit soul, to one fit to walk on meditational dimensional level that needs no sonics but walks into each dimension within vibrations with no fear. It was the fear of reaching such a level that has held me back, but there is room for much improvement in that direction. this is no game to play with because the amount of light must reach the first sonic level first of all - I'm nearly there, but not too sure of myself, so I back off too easily.