PDA

View Full Version : RESONANCE ~ Beings Of Frequency Documentary Film

Tribe
10th May 2014, 23:29
Uploaded on 4 Aug 2013RESONANCE is a Sensational Eye Opening Documentary that examines 60 years of scientific research, to uncover for the very first time, the actual mechanisms by which mobile phone technology can cause cancer. And, how every single one of us is reacting to the biggest change in environment this planet has ever seen.

Two billion years ago life first arrived on this planet; a planet, filled with a it's own beautiful natural frequency. As life slowly evolved, it tuned into this surrounding frequency and thrived.

By the time mankind arrived on earth this incredible relationship had developed very intimately; a relationship that mainstream science is just beginning to comprehend; however this connection and frequency has alway been innately known by those whom are highly aware and sensitive to their environment.

Research shows, being exposed to this frequency is absolutely integral to us. It controls our mental and physical health, it synchronizes our circadian rhythms, and it aids our immune system and improves our sense of well being. Not only are we surrounded by natural frequencies, our bodies are also filled with them. Our cells communicate using electro magnetic frequencies. Our brain emits a constant stream of frequencies and our DNA delivers instructions, using frequency waves. Without them we couldn't exist for more than a second.

This delicate balance has taken billions of years to perfect. But over the last 25 years the harmony has been disturbed. and disturbed dramatically.Mankind has submerged itself in an ocean of artificial frequencies. They are all around us, filling the air and drowning out the earth's natural resonance.To the naked eye the planet appears to be the same. But at a cellular level it is the biggest change that life on earth has endured; the affects of which we are just starting to see and feel.

Created by James Russell (Director + Producer) and John Webster (Director)

ronin
11th May 2014, 10:50
Thanks Tribe,

this does answer and connects the dots as how mobile masts and emf do affect us and the animals in a the most negative way imaginable.
the thing is even if you tell people the effects ect will they want to give up their mobile phones and their wi fi ?

i think not,technology has overtaken nature.

as a cross thread with the Chris Thomas referring to mother earth raising her frequency and people also,i wonder if we will naturally exceed the frequency of emf and start to self repair or evolve beyond that of emf.
if mother earth is raising her frequency then it would mean that all life on earth has to raise theirs along side yes?
but the emf that is dumbing us down and causing us all problems may be preventing from doing so?

Tribe
11th May 2014, 10:58
She will do what she has to ;)

ronin
11th May 2014, 15:51
She will do what she has to ;)

so do we wait and rely on mother earth to do her job or natural state of being.sit back and watch as the birds fall out of the sky,the sea animals beach themselves because they have lost their magnet bearings?
it is us that is killing this planet,nothing else,our greed and consumption,our technological need.
and we dare to sit back and say mother earth will do what she has too!

a weak excuse for a way out i think!

i do not have any answers but it angers me that we are allowing this to happen and willing to pass the buck back to compensate for our downfalls.

let me tell you i don,t think she will do what she has to,

society does not realise what we have done to the environment,the planet and the species of earth,including ourselves for the promotion of future technologies and such.

mother earth is not gonna save us,and why should she?we have to save ourselves and everything else.

too live on this planet we have to abide by a rule,and that rule would to live within the frequency of this planet.
what we are doing is everything but that,which is causing a global,catastrophic depopulation of all plant,animal,mammals and insects on this planet.

is it Gaia,s job to correct our undoing?

or is it our,s?

i really do not know!

Altaira
11th May 2014, 18:20
If everyone of us contributes towards the healing process and does whatever possible to help then the things will start moving towards better. There are people there who are real fighters and there are people who support them with whatever they can. Not everyone can be leader but every one can be awaken and make little things to stop the evil machine.

ronin
11th May 2014, 19:39
Of everyone of us contributes towards the healing process and does whatever possible to help then the things will start moving towards better. There are people there who are real fighters and there are people who support them with whatever they can. Not everyone can be leather but every one can be awaken and make little things to stop the evil machine.

i hear lots of love and light thingamajigy and also a lot of keyboard warriors,but i see no pro creative action.
yes you may argue we had the bundy ranch,the protests across the globe ect.
but they are for the individuals involved.

nothing stands out to wake people up?to the correction.

Highland1
11th May 2014, 21:34
For me ronin, because mankind created the problems leading to the destruction of gaia's natural resonance, then mankind can equally create a solution to alter the damaging frequencies to harmonise from their non harmonic state.
Almost like taking a badly out of tune instrument being carefully retuned to a frequency which is in harmony with the ears of the musician and the listener.
Please excuse my basic analogy but remember the 432hz music thread describing how all natural things resonate in perfect harmony at that particular frequency?
If we as humanity can take that concept and apply it in our daily lives en mass, surely will make a difference?
Music is just one example of course.
Perhaps we can learn to mass meditate by "tuning" our consciousness into that same frequency of 432hz?
Perhaps further still, radio signals and emf's can also be made to transmit and receive also at that same frequency?
As we have the technology to destroy, we also have the technology to create.
If we all really thought about this carefully we could probably change simple little everyday things, even conversation at this very same frequency.
Maybe, just maybe.....those changes could snowball worldwide so that it is normal everyday practice to attune all aspects of our lives to resonate this natural frequency and restore harmony to its former perfect state.
If we all believe we have the power to do this, then I believe it could work.

We could always do nothing at all...........

Russ

Altaira
11th May 2014, 21:44
i hear lots of love and light thingamajigy and also a lot of keyboard warriors,but i see no pro creative action.
yes you may argue we had the bundy ranch,the protests across the globe ect.
but they are for the individuals involved.

nothing stands out to wake people up?to the correction.

Every small step counts and its better than nothing or refusing to acknowledge the possibility of positive change.

ronin
15th June 2014, 13:00
over the weekend we have had four visitors.
3 bumble bee,s and one masonry bee.
all of which came into our house and two died and two where dying.
i took the two weak ones and put them on our plants outside where hopefully they may gather the strength they need.
but i got the sense that they where too weak and it really does make you feel helpless.

jimmer
11th September 2014, 14:27
the documentary has been reposted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV9dhGv_tTs