PDA

View Full Version : Bases at the Barge Michael Prince

Kathy
9th May 2014, 13:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub9hTer6H2A

"Published on May 9, 2014
The Bases Project brings Michael Prince to face his critics and answer questions, in front of a live audience for the first time. (He will be at The UK Probe Conference (St Annes on Sea) to do so again in October.)

Angry from loosing his child to his wife in the US, Haley, he gives a full account of his position and makes a statement claiming to have been an assassin at a major charity event in Sotheby's New York. This statement alone requires investigation by the Police.

During the event certain elements conveyed information stating that a claim by him of a previous killing, in London's Hyde Park, of a drug dealer,IS TRUE. In a subsequent interview, fellow British Supersoldier Max Spiers stated that Casbolt statements are 69% TRUE.

Max Spiers was to have appeared to counter some of Michael's statements, but did not turn up.(Due to funeral of his Grandmother, in Broadstairs, 200miles away)

For this he was slurred by Prince, and this slur is answered by Max in the Bases 37 3 hour interview conducted, with his fiance Sarah, a week after this event. Some of which will be in the Bases Update 012.(IN EDIT).

A relative of James Casbolt was in the audience, and confirmed his father's drug past, his jailing and death, which James Casbolt refers to in earlier Bases interviews, as MI6-SIS connected. Casbolt-Prince stated he was given immunity from prosecution, to conduct these assassinations when he was a teenager

Further to this, the producer has received continued warnings about staying away from James, due his admission of opting "for the dark side".

Michael made a statement that "All the Super Soldiers are dark".

The decision by Miles Johnston to have him on a public forum has been criticized. He has done so in the interests of the wider public,so this is made to allow the public wider scrutiny and examination of these issues, so these deep and dark issues can be exposed to the light.

Bases 37, The Max Spiers interview, with Sarah Adams, and Bases Update 0012 are in edit.
"

Tribe
9th May 2014, 16:27
Miles has set the video to private Kathy so we can't view this .

Spiral
9th May 2014, 16:38
I have a copy of this from before he switched it to private :holysheep:

In the first 3 mins or so, Miles was saying what a loser, fake & hoaxer Casbolt is..........http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/VaguelyReticent/Emoticons/evillaugh_zps0d0a56b1.gif (http://s1129.photobucket.com/user/VaguelyReticent/media/Emoticons/evillaugh_zps0d0a56b1.gif.html)

Casbolt http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/VaguelyReticent/Emoticons/brick_zps8e1b9790.gif (http://s1129.photobucket.com/user/VaguelyReticent/media/Emoticons/brick_zps8e1b9790.gif.html) :whstl: Miles

Kathy
10th May 2014, 03:17
This may be of interest. Posted by Miles on Facebook.

Lord Sidious
10th May 2014, 10:36
That casbolt is a WOFTAM.

Sooz
10th May 2014, 10:49
That casbolt is a WOFTAM.

Hi Lord Sid,

After several minutes of trying to work this out....can you give a translation? Lol...

Spiral
10th May 2014, 11:06
Hi Lord Sid,

After several minutes of trying to work this out....can you give a translation? Lol...

You'd better "start page it" LOL

Sooz
10th May 2014, 11:53
Okey Dokey, to save people start paging WOFTAM, it's..

Waste of effing time and money.

I learn something new every day, lol!

The One
10th May 2014, 12:35
Thanks Mike

This is a tribute video just for you

Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUeWsgPRI08

Spiral
10th May 2014, 12:45
Miles has put the video back in "public" again (the above vid now works) temporarily.....

Statement from Miles on Youtube;

Published on 9 May 2014

TEMPORARY Availability only
The Bases Project brings the highly emotive and controversial Michael Prince to face his critics and answer questions, in front of a live audience for the first time. (He will be at The UK Probe Conference (St Annes on Sea) to do so again in October.)
Angry from loosing his child to his wife in the US, Haley, he gives a full account of his position and makes a statement claiming to have been an assassin at a major charity event in Sotheby's New York.

This statement alone has been made available to CID for investigation as they see fit.

Described by many as a fantasist and liar, where does the truth lie?

Statements made about C S Pyper are untrue and slanderous. Ms Pyper has rejected his approach, and states death threats have been made.

During the event certain elements conveyed information stating that a claim by him of a previous killing, in London's Hyde Park, of a drug dealer,IS TRUE. In a subsequent interview, fellow British Supersoldier Max Spiers stated that Casbolt statements are 69% TRUE.

Max Spiers was to have appeared to counter some of Michael's statements, but did not turn up.(Due to funeral of his Grandmother, in Broadstairs, 200miles away)
For this he was slurred by Prince, and this slur is answered by Max in the Bases 37 3 hour interview conducted, with his fiance Sarah, a week after this event. Some of which will be in the Bases Update 012.(IN EDIT).
A relative of James Casbolt was in the audience, and confirmed his father's drug past, his jailing and death, which James Casbolt refers to in earlier Bases interviews, as MI6-SIS connected. Casbolt-Prince stated he was given immunity from prosecution, to conduct these assassinations when he was a teenager

Further to this, the producer has received continued warnings about staying away from James, due his admission of opting "for the dark side".
Michael made a statement that "All the Super Soldiers are dark".

The decision by Miles Johnston to have him on a public forum has been criticized. He has done so in the interests of the wider public,so this is made to allow the public wider scrutiny and examination of these issues, so these deep and dark issues can be exposed to the light.

The One
10th May 2014, 14:43
What i want to know is how the hell did he marry that woman in the first place considering his background.

It does not add up can anyone care to explain where these two met.I doubt it was just in a starbucks

cheers

Kathy
10th May 2014, 15:28
There are loads of questions to put to MP.
His birth certificate, he says, states that he was born in London, and yet he spent the first 3 years of his life in an orphanage n BC, Canada. I wonder how he got there from London.
I could produce a page at least of questions to ask.

Tribe
10th May 2014, 15:46
He met Hayley online malc, she belived she was being used as a presidential hooker under mind control so she approached James and it went on from there !

Spiral
10th May 2014, 16:05
He met Hayley online malc, she belived she was being used as a presidential hooker under mind control so she approached James and it went on from there !

It just shows that being mental is not the exclusive domain of the male of the species :whstl:

He must have some money from somewhere to do what he does, all the travelling etc ??

The One
10th May 2014, 16:08

Omg is that true wtf he meets a daughter from a millionaire background on line

correction a billionaire((That does not happen everyday does it).Not that i believe Michael for one moment but something does not add up here

If i get the chance just out of curiosity i am going to look into this futher

Spiral
10th May 2014, 16:10
Omg is that true wtf he meets a daughter from a millionaire background on line

Yeah, we have his word on that so she must be from a millionaire background.

:fpalm:

Tribe
10th May 2014, 16:19
It just shows that being mental is not the exclusive domain of the male of the species :whstl:

He must have some money from somewhere to do what he does, all the travelling etc ??
What traveling ? He had been in st ives for for years and years not even holidaying before he met Hayley online after plagiarising others Milab experiences , Hayley came here to stives to meet James for the first time and paid for him to go back to the states with him , whereby he started to ask if he could join the army to gain a green card . He barely managed to get in because of the age restriction but he did basic training and then He failed his psyc test was made to leave the army beat his wife up and she kicked him out and he managed to get home to st Ives again . His family are very concerned about his mental health and want to get him well !

Ohh sorry I forget I only know clone James , stupid me !!

The One
10th May 2014, 18:00
Yeah, we have his word on that so she must be from a millionaire background.

:fpalm:

Actually she's from a billionaire background my mistake

What i want to know is how the hell did he get to marry someone from that status

Thats all i want to know

10th May 2014, 18:03
Actually she's from a billionaire background my mistake

What i want to know is how the hell did he get to marry someone from that status

Thats all i want to know

Not like you you to sniff a conspiracy lol.....

Spiral
10th May 2014, 18:17
. His family are very concerned about his mental health and want to get him well !

Why do they put up with people encouraging him in his delusion ?

And in ref to Miles's FB post; how did he get a "kicking" if he's a super soldier ?

Sooz
13th May 2014, 08:39

And in ref to Miles's FB post; how did he get a "kicking" if he's a super soldier ?

This is my last post with regard to Michael Prince/James Casbolt.

Having an open mind, I always wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. However Spiral is right.

I had the misfortune to stumble on a site which gives me reason to believe he is very sick. No wonder his family are very concerned.

Let us not encourage him anymore and wish him well as a human being.

This is very sad. We have to cut off the life force that is contributing to his delusions.

Tribe
13th May 2014, 12:17

Have you ever tried to control a sociapath ?

Spiral
13th May 2014, 12:29
Have you ever tried to control a sociapath ?

What I mean is why didn't someone contact Miles & say leave him alone he is delusional and you are encouraging him etc.

Miles has now twigged that its all made up & has moved on to even nuttier wackos, which proves what Eric Hoffer said about "true believers" if nothing else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3ZANYpqNS0

They ought to use Miles's vids to train psychiatrists & psychologists.

Highland1
13th May 2014, 13:01
Everything appears to evolve into an endless abyss of delusion.
Can you begin to imagine the bulls*it we will be exposed to say in five years time....if we allow it?
I motion we focus our consciousness forward in a positive manner that is in a way beneficial for sustaining or even creating harmonious conditions for all beings and creatures of light.
Think it and it will happen, ignore it, and it will extinguish itself.
I have so moved on from this juvenile nonsense and would rather play with the faeries :-)

Russ

Tribe
13th May 2014, 13:43
In short they have , but james has miles convinced that his family are part of the agenda and they are not to be trusted ! Miles wants to belive that there is something controling james so thats why he keeps helping perpetuate the insanity '

norman
13th May 2014, 15:40
........ which proves what Eric Hoffer said about "true believers" if nothing else...........

I suppose even the "alternative" community has got to pull it's weight with the notion of 'Care In The Community'. If we don't lock-em-up, we must deal with them amongst us.

The trouble IS, after decades of the TV becoming more and more sensational, we've got to the point where we put these dudes right up there on a stage and flock to give them homage, something people in those kinds of states absolutely do not need.

There must be a middle path between having them struggle unsuccessfully to be heard, and having them over hyped in the alternative mediasphere.

If nothing else, we should be careful not to create ( oops - too late ) an open runway for these people's flights of fancy to get airborne.

Big "ufo" events are probably getting too much like Glastonbury Festival.

Here's a question to ponder:

How does a Junkie get a life?