PDA

View Full Version : We Are Living In The Most Important Time In History: Dolores Cannon

Highland1
9th May 2014, 10:02
Dolores Cannon has claimed we are living in the most important time of the history of the Universe and discusses our current paradigm:

Dolores Cannon discusses her latest book “The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth”. Dolores describes the volunteers sent here to help build/repair the vibration on Earth. Are you one of them?? Discover the three different classes of souls currently incarnating on Earth.

Dolores’ career as a hypnotherapist spans almost 50 years and has taken her on an incredible journey along countless fascinating destinations. she has worked with thousands of clients in regressive hypnotherapy sessions. Dolores Cannon is easily one of the world’s most sought after professionals in the field with over 17 published books on the subject. Dolores covers many popular subjects ranging from past lives, extra-terrestrials, life on other planets, energy healing, famous historic figures such as Nostradamus and Jesus, abductions the list goes on. Each book has the tendency to “bend the reader’s mind like a pretzel,” Dolores explains. Her latest books, titled The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth, is a collection of regressive hypnotherapy client sessions which narrates a ‘behind the scenes’ look at Earth’s current paradigm shift. During the sessions Dolores hypnotizes her clients into one of the deepest trances one can experience – the ‘super-conscious’ brainwave state. Dolores explained her technique in an interview with The Edge:

“I developed my own technique down through the years. It’s not like any other hypnosis technique out there. We are able to contact what I call the greatest force there is, and it’s a source of all knowledge. I found the way to have it come through every single person that I work with, and I’ve worked with thousands of people.”

Dolores’ technique works, and the results are astonishing. Over time Dolores began to notice a cross over among her client sessions there was a significant change in many regression cases. “When you see thousands and thousands of clients, as I do as a therapist and a counselor, you begin to see a common thread going through many of the cases. Earlier on, it used to be that everybody would go back to a past life and I’d find some of the answers there, and then I’d explore the source of all knowledge to answer all of their questions and do the healing. Just in the last five years or so, I began to see clients who weren’t all going into a past life on Earth. I began to find they had never been on Earth before and that they had come here directly from God, from the Source, from other planets, other dimensions, where they were light beings. That’s the common thread that I have been finding, and that’s where I came up with the theory of the three waves of volunteers.”

Dolores explains, that in the past, clients generally reported past lives in all types of situations, societies and cultures on Earth throughout many different time periods. But over time this has changed and certain individuals who came to see Dolores described the life they were currently living was the first and only life they have ever had on Earth and when asked where they were from, they simply say the “Source” expressing deep sadness they are here and how much they miss “home.” Mores sessions revealed that first time incarnates have actually volunteered to come to Earth with the intention of helping humanity raise its vibration. Many of these souls, which are of a higher vibration than the resident Earth souls, are incarnating on the planet for the first time. Dolores believes that the souls that have spent many lifetimes reincarnating on Earth are stuck in a karmic cycle, repeating the same patterns of mistakes and lessons which is ultimately leading to the destruction of the planet. Because of this there has been a calling for purer souls to come to Earth to cleanse and raise the planet’s vibration.

Dolores uncovered that some volunteers have never lived in a physical body before, others have lived as space beings in extra-terrestrial civilizations on other planets and others have come from other dimensions. As a result of the amnesia we all experience before entering the Earth dimension, they remember neither their assignment or their origin. Because of this these beautiful souls find it hard adjusting to our chaotic world and then accepting the mission to help the rest of us create a New Earth.

The Earth is going through a major transformation. It is being said that the entire planet is shifting it’s vibration into a new dimensional frequency. Dolores goes on to explain that the entire Universe has front row seats to one of the grandest shows ever seen. But help is needed, because man has polluted the planet with a vibration so dense that it threatens the survival of the planet as a whole. Dolores reveals that if the planet blows itself up, it will reverberate throughout the universe affecting and disturbing all beings. This is why a call for help was made and the souls quickly jumped at the chance to prevent harm coming to the universe.

In The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth, Dolores details the three different classes of souls incarnating on Earth:

The First Wave: Now in their late 40s to early 60s, these volunteers are disturbed by the violence, anger and hate that they experience on Earth. They have had the hardest time adjusting to life as humans, and many of them try to commit suicide.
The Second Wave: Now in their late 20s and 30s, these volunteers are more comfortable in bodies and are said to be beacons or channels of energy who can affect others just by being near them. Their mission of just sharing their energy with others means they don’t have to do anything but just be.
The Third Wave: The new children, many of whom are now teenagers, have all the knowledge needed to exist on the planet after the dimensional shift and transformation takes place. Their DNA is more advanced, and the greatest challenge they face is being misunderstood by humans as having a condition (ADHD) that needs to be medicated.

Dolores was asked how she felt about people’s criticism of her work, say said that she finds humor in people’s remarks stating she is a ‘great science fiction writer’. “There’s no way on Earth I could make this stuff up. I have [17] books out there now, and all of it has come through the cases I have worked on with the average person just walking in off the street. I did not know these people until they came through the door of my office, from every walk of life you can imagine: CEOs of companies, professors of colleges, priests, shamans, and many ordinary people. I have not found anyone who has not had a past life. When I began writing The Convoluted Universe series, I wondered if anybody out there would be able to understand it, because I said that book is for people who want their minds bent like pretzels. People when they read it say, ‘I know this and I don’t know how I know it, but I know it and I know it’s true’.”

Towards the end of the interview Dolores was asked by The Edge if there were any final thoughts she wanted to leave people with regarding the shift in consciousness. She replied with “We are moving into a new frequency, a new dimension where it is going to be the New Earth, and it’s going to be extremely beautiful. They have described it in the books – the beautiful colors, that everything is total love. We’re moving away from the negativity of the Old Earth, and it’s going to be a complete turnaround, beyond belief, and we’re all going there now. The New Earth is where it’s at. The Bible in the Book of Revelations talks about the New Heaven and the New Earth. That’s the same thing we’re having now. It’s just that St. John, when he had the vision on the Isle of Pathos, didn’t realize it was going to take another couple of thousand years before it was going to happen.

The most important thing is that we are living in the most important time in the history of the Universe, and it’s very important to be here now. There are thousands of souls who want to be here to experience this – even if they can just be here for a few hours. They say even if they’re born and die right away, they can say, “I was there when this occurred.” This is how important this is to the entire Universe. So, you’re living in a very wonderful time that will never be repeated again.”

On a personal note I guess I would originate from the first wave given my age, besides the body I wear has never felt quite right either....

Russ

Cearna
12th May 2014, 03:29
I think many of you will either be these people or have met many who are. In the 1980's and 90's, I met so many who had headed to the New Age movement, because they felt they had never belonged here. Many of them I felt intuitively came from other places, many had been ET's before and most were trying to give out their love to Earth and to all of us. I personally found my body to be an enormous hindrance to me, because it was stopping so much of what I knew to be my normal sensitivities, particularly my sense of being able to feel my Source. Many of those I met were struggling with this sort of thing. Some of us on TOT, are of an even older generation and I think a lesser number of us came in an earlier time, even than she mentions, so that we were able to get through these really hard times in order to be able to help this generation that she mentions as the first wave. I think people like Tribe with her amazing son are here to help the ones who are in the third to 4th wave to really be able to bring to us the real essence of what we are bringing forth to this Rock of ours.