PDA

View Full Version : A Brief Update from Chris Thomas

Herbert
8th May 2014, 21:26
A very brief update from Chris Thomas

Back in December, Chris Thomas said that Earth was raising her base frequency from 7 or 8 Hz to 50Hz and by January it would be 100Hz. He went on to say Earth's intention was to boost the basic energy frequency to 3000 Hz by the end of 2014.

On May 1st, 2014 I received this message from Chris Thomas:

"I though you should know or would want to know that I have a friend who works with a large group of people who dowse and they have been keeping an eye on what the Earths frequencies get up to. The frequency has been rising slowly [despite] Velon interference - but has now reached 1.75 kHz - which is about half way to the necessary 3.5 kHz. So despite all the Velon attempts to stop re integration we still seem to be on track especially since the energy levels still continue to rise."

Even though the media would have us believe things are looking bleak around the world, Earth is still in charge of her own plans for this world and people are beginning to feel those energetic changes. People in general really are changing in a positive direction and those who cling to negativity will find themselves on very shaky ground. The faeries are returning to their natural realms as humanity finally recognizes its role as a friend to nature.

Source: http://one-vibration.com/group/the-art- ... 2vVeBbN1KE

Measuring The Earth's Frequencies (A Distinction)

When I talk about Earth's frequencies, I mean the frequencies that allow life on this planet. The die hard scientists would call this the Schumann resonance but that is a physical vibration felt through the Earth and measured with a scientific instrument.

What I am talking about is the frequency of the Earth's consciousness...... a vibration that anchors all life to the planet...

Currently all life and the Earth, except humans, are at the frequency of 3500Hz. All plants and animals. But why not humans?

Humans have resisted this upping of the frequency. At the moment, the Earth has allowed humans to have a "band of frequencies". A few years ago we were all at 7.56 Hz, which then rose to 10 Hz, but from December last year this started to rise dramatically. So the band was 10Hz up to 3500Hz and then it went to 50Hz, and a few weeks later was 100Hz.

Now on 5th May 2014 the frequency band is 2210 Hz to 3500 Hz.

This has profound implications. If anyone cannot resonate this lower level, then their connection to the Earth via the base chakra is being lessened and there is only one outcome if the connection is severed.

This lower figure is rising every day by about 30Hz. This is a huge rise considering that for most of our lives we resonated at 7.56Hz.

We all have to adapt as this frequency rises and this is where dowsing comes in.

If any of you fancy a go, then dowse for your own personal frequency. And after that dowse for the Earth's frequency band, and you will see how the situation is changing on a daily basis.

Highland1
8th May 2014, 21:45
Thank you for this update Herbert.
How would learn to dowse to learn their own frequency may I ask?

Warm regards

Russ

Altaira
8th May 2014, 22:08
I woul d like to know this too. Forgive my ignorance Herbert but can you explain how the frequency can be measured by dowsing if there is no meter.

BabaRa
8th May 2014, 23:36
I don't know about the Earth's frequency, but I know good dowsers who not only find water, but who can tell how deep.

Catsquotl
9th May 2014, 03:32
Dowsing is pedulooming with 2 rods or a Y shaped one correct?
So pendulooming over a frequency chart would almost be the same thing?

WIth Love
Eelco

Highland1
9th May 2014, 09:51
Dowsing is pedulooming with 2 rods or a Y shaped one correct?
So pendulooming over a frequency chart would almost be the same thing?

WIth Love
Eelco

Thank you Eelco, :hugs:

so a pendulum or some divining rods are the tools to start the navigation right?

So can anyone here please describe what a frequency chart is and how to obtain one please?

There is always one eh? :fpalm:

Russ

turiya
9th May 2014, 12:49
Thank you Eelco, :hugs:

so a pendulum or some divining rods are the tools to start the navigation right?

So can anyone here please describe what a frequency chart is and how to obtain one please?

There is always one eh? :fpalm:

Russ

Chris Thomas wrote:

Measuring The Earth's Frequencies (A Distinction)

When I talk about Earth's frequencies, I mean the frequencies that allow life on this planet. The die hard scientists would call this the Schumann resonance but that is a physical vibration felt through the Earth and measured with a scientific instrument.

What I am talking about is the frequency of the Earth's consciousness...... a vibration that anchors all life to the planet...

Currently all life and the Earth, except humans, are at the frequency of 3500Hz. All plants and animals. But why not humans?

Humans have resisted this upping of the frequency. At the moment, the Earth has allowed humans to have a "band of frequencies". A few years ago we were all at 7.56 Hz, which then rose to 10 Hz, but from December last year this started to rise dramatically. So the band was 10Hz up to 3500Hz and then it went to 50Hz, and a few weeks later was 100Hz.

Now on 5th May 2014 the frequency band is 2210 Hz to 3500 Hz.

This has profound implications. If anyone cannot resonate this lower level, then their connection to the Earth via the base chakra is being lessened and there is only one outcome if the connection is severed.

This lower figure is rising every day by about 30Hz. This is a huge rise considering that for most of our lives we resonated at 7.56Hz.

We all have to adapt as this frequency rises and this is where dowsing comes in.

If any of you fancy a go, then dowse for your own personal frequency. And after that dowse for the Earth's frequency band, and you will see how the situation is changing on a daily basis.

http://youtu.be/2iG-b4wcozs

http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums/Turiya_Files_/AVALON/FREQUENCY_OF_EARTH_S_CONSCIOUSNESS1.png

So Russ,

After you get familiar with how the pendulum responds to simple 'yes' & 'no' questions, then use the frequency chart (ABOVE) by asking your Higher Self which frequency band you reside within. Focus your attention on a particular band of frequencies. For instance, start at the low end & work your way up. Ask "Is my consciousness within this range of frequencies?" Then wait for a response. You will see that it takes a moment or so (as if the pendulum is actually considering the question), then it starts its movement. Sometimes drinking a good amount of water prior to using this method can help clear away some ungrounded emotions, or help the electromagnetic energies within the body settle (in this way, drinking water acts like an electrolyte). Play around with it.

cheers - turiya

Catsquotl
9th May 2014, 15:01
Yup thats it pretty much.
A few things to do before penduling though. Ground firmly. cleanse as much of your energy as you can..(simple grounding/cleansing visualization)

As sometimes our frequencies get mixed up. ask for running the correct patterns for your gender.
This ensures yes is yes and no is no. For me they sometimes change so always calibrate, ask to show a yes, and ask to show a no for this session.

I also found it easier to use a chart like this..
http://askyourpendulum.com/images/14-slice-blank-chart.gif

write the choices/options you have in the parts.

This seems to clear out some mindchatter that occurs when asking yes/no at every table option as the pendulum wil swing in the appropiate chart pie.

Good luck.

WIth Love
Eelco

Highland1
9th May 2014, 15:10
Thank you for this information both turiya and eelco.
If it wasn't for the fact that my hands tremble like a loose harp string I would attempt it!
Is there a way to dowse without hand held implements?

Russ

Catsquotl
9th May 2014, 15:56
yes. muscle testing.
put your thumbs and index fingers together. with both hands so they form 2 interlocking rings.
at each question try to pull them appart.
with a negative or no charge they come appart almost effortless. with a stronger yes responce they stay interlocked.
I use that as my way of dowsing almost always.

on phone right now so can't reference websites right now but google should provide ample...

same grounding cleansing is advised.
as calibration i always check with my name.

With love
Eelco

turiya
9th May 2014, 16:46
Hi Eelco

Yes, seems we are on the same page with this.

I find that those that practice Applied Kinesiology (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_kinesiology) are doing pretty much the same thing with their clients, except they use the method of muscle testing. Most medical practitioners, i.e. medical doctors, do not consider that Applied Kinesiology to be an exact science, but rather tend to call it a pseudoscience (http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Tests/ak.html). But from my experience, I would trust an experienced Applied Kinesiologist therapist rather than a Big Pharma medical doctor any day of the week.

As you say, Eelco, sometimes our frequencies get mixed up, or there is an extensive amount of mindchatter that goes on within the mind, which tends to give false readings or interpretations that will be perceived. Applied Kinesiologists have called this as "being switched."

Being switched was a concept introduced by George Goodheart into Applied Kinesiology from the earliest days. So what does being switched mean? You can think of a subject being “switched” as being in a state where the information being processed by the physical body is unreliable. The person’s circuits, so to speak, are crossed and the body is processing at least some information incorrectly. A state of dyslexia is part of being switched, but the concept goes beyond this. (From the book Muscle Testing (http://books.google.com/books?id=i8UReQ0WKWsC&pg=PA72&lpg=PA72&dq=muscle+testing+%22being+switched%22&source=bl&ots=OmdUWnjiuB&sig=pEEx45EgnkR9xTGBnnFYHthtASI&hl=en&sa=X&ei=VgFtU5a5Aou2yASckIKwAg&ved=0CCwQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=muscle%20testing%20%22being%20switched%22&f=false) by Seratino Amoroso)

OTHER SOURCES:
The Unswitching Protocol (http://www.singingwoods.org/article_unswitch.pdf) by Deena Zalkind Spear
Finding Peace in Chaos: E3: Emotional Energetic Evolution, Muscle Testing (http://books.google.com/books?id=12jgfXroCOcC&pg=PT151&lpg=PT151&dq=muscle+testing+%22being+switched%22&source=bl&ots=8izRnqD3uB&sig=1xLkQ1bFaKQvEGYNziS2MpyQy1s&hl=en&sa=X&ei=VgFtU5a5Aou2yASckIKwAg&ved=0CDgQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=muscle%20testing%20%22being%20switched%22&f=false) ... By William D. Mehring

turiya

BabaRa
9th May 2014, 17:15
FYI - here in California, they now teach kinesiology as a course at the nursing program at Sacramento State College.

I've used it for years, but the index finger to thumb isn't effective for me (we're all wired different). Have to have someone else do it on my arm - or if it's for product, I can do it myself by holding product to my solar plexis and ask. Rock forward is a yes, rock back is a no.

I prefer to use a branch for dowsing water or precious metals. Willow branch works well, but any branch works. I've even used a hanger. Need Y shaped branch. Hold each leg of upper Y with a hand. When the single leg pulls down, you know you're in the right spot. EUREKA, You've struck gold!!. . . rats, it's just an old aluminum can.

Russ, I don't believe it would matter in this case if your hands shake, as you will FEEL the pull.

Catsquotl
9th May 2014, 17:22
Thank you for this information both turiya and eelco.
If it wasn't for the fact that my hands tremble like a loose harp string I would attempt it!
Is there a way to dowse without hand held implements?

Russ

I think though that trembling hands aren't a problem. Take a slightly longer string and maybe a heavier pendulum. Also rest your elbow on the table..
http://www.geohanover.com/docs/38f6bbf8.jpg

I think that will take care of trembling interference.(Of course I don't know how much you tremble). Still you are looking for steady rythmic swings and circles. not tiny movements.
I usualy when using a pendulum wil start the swinginging back and fort and wait for a settling of the pendulum in its motion. All thats fine. the pendulum will change direction and swing as need be.

WIth Love
Eelco

monk
10th May 2014, 08:27
This is good! I like Chris, One of the few suspect things from him i did read was that he has stated the hollow earth rumour only began 5 years ago as a result of one documentary, something I could only believe had I had Alzheimer's.

This is good! I like chris, one of the few suspect things from him I did read. . .

turiya
11th May 2014, 06:12
This is good! I like Chris, One of the few suspect things from him i did read was that he has stated the hollow earth rumour only began 5 years ago as a result of one documentary, something I could only believe had I had Alzheimer's.

This is good! I like chris, one of the few suspect things from him I did read. . .

Good on ya, monk,

Just to clear-up what you have stated, Chris has made it clear in one of his previous essays that he has placed on the internet. I briefly considered only posting the part where he specifically comments regarding Hollow Earth. But after reviewing the article, I thought it best to post a larger part of the essay, as it gives more complete & better context to understand what is involved with how the idea of Hollow Earth came about. The title of the essay is Inter-Galactic War by Chris Thomas:

Inter-Galactic War by Chris Thomas
© Chris Thomas September 2013

**Introduction**

Over the past number of years, we have heard repeated claims, by channeled means, that there has been several wars fought across several galaxies by various “Alien” races. These wars ultimately resulting in humans being dumped on the Earth; which has acted as a “prison” for us ever since implying that humans have no place being on Earth but should be repatriated to their “original home world”, usually via a “5th dimension”. Not one of these stories is correct and yet so many people have fallen for them.

However, it is becoming more and more clear that a “War” is being fought but this is not a war between various alien races but by the Velon against themselves. The purpose of this “War” being to determine which of the Velon races controls the Earth and turns humanity, or what will be left of it, into a slave race. Despite the Velon aim, it is humans who are allowing this to happen. Not only allowing it but encouraging and supporting this war.

**The Velon**

I have described the Velon many times in my books, articles and essays and so I am not going to explain them again here in any great detail.

The Velon, are one of the original seven semi-physical races who originate in a solar system they call “Velos”. Velos is located in a galaxy that is thirty-two galaxies distant from ours and is located behind the constellation of Sagittarius. Their solar system has two suns and eight planets. Three planets orbit around one sun whilst four planets orbit around the other. The eighth planet orbits around both suns and takes approximately 3,600 years in so doing.

The solar system is peopled by a race who calls themselves Velon. The reason for the name Velon, and the solar system being called Velos, is because the primary solar system consciousness calls itself Velus (there is a secondary solar system consciousness but I have been unable to determine what it calls itself).

The Velon peoples have divided themselves up into six races, or factions. These divisions are along the lines of we on Earth calling ourselves German or Dutch or Mexican etc. or humans calling themselves Buddhist or Jewish or Zoroastrian etc. The Velon have divided themselves up into races that call themselves:

Annunaki
Jjundaa
Johnaan
Hathor
Oa
Mila
These divisions within the Velon seem to follow along religious lines although their ideology behind these divisions is not very clear.

Approximately 300 years ago, Velus had some kind of revelatory moment and decided that the whole of the Velon race should move to Earth (see Universal Soul, Human Soul, Project Human Extinction and The Annunaki Plan? or The Human Plan?).

Under the direction of Velus, the Velon began to build massive ships that could travel the distance between their home galaxy and ours. These ships were huge “ark” ships in that they could carry up to 900,000 Velon in each ship. Each of the six Velon races devised their own strategies for travelling here and each of the six races built their own ships.

Also, each of the six Velon races began to develop plans for how they could be the first to claim the Earth, and our solar system, for their own. When these numerous ships arrived just outside of our solar system, they came to a halt as they realised that the Earth was already inhabited. With this realisation, each of the races began to devise new strategies for taking control of the Earth and removing the vast majority of humans off the planet – their plans also included the removal of virtually all living things off the planet in the same way as they have done on their home planets.

So how have the Velon races, or factions, set about removing humans from the Earth?
In studying the Earth, and humans, each of the Velon races made use of Velon technology.

Note: The technology employed by all of the semi-physical races is primarily energetic in nature. In other words, their technologies are not “physical” in the way that we would understand it, but comprised of energy patterns that fall outside the range of human senses for us to even realise that there is anything there.

The main forms of technology that the Velon used on humans amount to “spying” devices. These were implanted into humans without their knowledge or their consent. In doing this, the Velon broke the only Universal “law” that exists:

All souls have absolute freedom of choice to choose their actions. What cannot be done is for a soul to act in such a way that removes the freedom of choice of another soul to act freely.

These energy “implants” are also the source of the huge belief that “alien” races always implant humans. This is not true. The only race that has ever implanted humans with any kind of device are the Velon. Where people have claimed that they have removed physical implants (such as ones made of metal or plastic) these are false, or at least man-made rather than of “alien” origin and the claims are deliberately intended to mislead – a form of disinformation.

All of the so-called “alien” races are semi-physical in nature and therefore do not use or even manufacture devices that are physical. To us, all alien artifacts would be made of energy and this energy is of frequencies that are outside of the range of human senses. In other words, if you can physically pick up an alien artifact or even x-ray it, it isn’t an alien artifact.

So, roughly three hundred years ago, the Velon arrived en masse at the external boundaries of our solar system. The vast majority of the beings who make up the Velon races decided that they wanted no part in removing the human race from the Earth and so withdrew. However, that did leave a group of several million (about 25 million originally out of a total Velon population of roughly 22 billion) who were determined to carry on with Velus’s plans. These 25 million were made up of representatives of all of the six Velon races.

At first, it looked as though the only Velon races that remained were the Annunaki and the Hathor. However, it turns out that the other four races decided to take time to consider their strategies and held back from taking any active role in fulfilling Velus’s plans. In more recent times, that situation has changed and all six of the Velon races who remained around our solar system have become fully active and it is this increased activity that has led to the current state of “war”. This war is between the various Velon factions but the battlefield is Earth and the ultimate casualties are humans.

Note: As a result of the Velon implanting “spyware” into people against their will as well as being determined to take over the Earth as well as numerous other activities the Velon have undertaken that break the “Universal Law”, the Creator, and all of the souls that inhabit the rest of the Universe, have ruled that the whole of the Velon race had to be evicted from this Universe. This ruling was carried out and a new solar system was constructed for the whole of the Velon race to inhabit just outside, but still connected to, our Universe.

The Velon are one of the original thirteen races of this Universe and their total removal from this Universe would have resulted in an energetic imbalance that would have been too much for this Universe to accommodate and so the Universe would have collapsed in on itself destroying all life. This cannot be allowed to happen. So, the Velon race now inhabits a new solar system that is separate, but connected to our Universe, to maintain the balance of energies whilst we on Earth complete our process of soul re-integration. Once humans have become full Human Beings again (the whole of the soul accommodated within the physical body), it is possible that the Velon might be allowed access to this Universe again - but that is a decision for the future.

In the meantime, the only Velon that remain in this Universe are the ones who chose to remain around our solar system and continue to try to win the Earth for themselves. Fortunately, due to a great deal of work by the Earth’s Guardians and the assistance of several of the other semi-physical races, the number of Velon that are still encamped around our solar system is currently no more than 3 million. The only reason why these 3 million are still here is because of all of those humans who want “aliens” to step in and sort their problems out for them. If these “5th dimensionalists” took responsibility for their lives and their actions, we would not have the current Velon problem and no “war” would be occurring.

To understand the problem, we must look at the activities of each of the six Velon races in recent years.

**The Annunaki**

The activities of the Annunaki are well known through the translations of Zecharia Sitchin and I have described their plans and schemes many times in my books, articles and essays. Essentially, the Annunaki travelled back in time to dictate a fantasy story to a scribe in Sumeria about 5,000 years ago. In doing this, the Annunaki hoped that they would create the basis for a new human religion that described the Annunaki as our “creator gods”.

This strategy worked, in so far as the story has been adopted by the likes of the Illuminati, Freemasons, Knights Templars as well as several other organisations connected with the Illuminati’s “New World Order”. The Annunaki story is based on some aspects of early human religious history (see the archaeological findings at Kobekle Teppe in southern Turkey) blended with the history and events that took place in their own solar system.

This combined, but totally fictional, story they hoped would shape human development in the intervening 5,000 years and give the Annunaki absolute power over humanity in the present time. All of their aims quite obviously failed, except for the gullibility of the Illuminati and all of the individuals and organisations connected with them.

We also have the level of gullibility of the average human being. It appears that since the translations of the Annunaki fantasy story first appeared, many thousands of people, worldwide, have latched onto them in the hope that it was somehow true and that the Annunaki were about to return, travelling on the bow-wave of Nibiru or piloting the comet Ison (which they claim is a space-craft and not just a comet), and save humans from themselves.

Ah well, we can only hope that humans begin to see just how much of a fantasy story this really is before it is too late. Unfortunately, this Annunaki fantasy story seems to have become so embedded in the human psyche that the other Velon factions are now beginning to weave the story into their own channeled messages – see later.

**The Jjundaa**

When the Velon craft screeched to a halt just outside of our solar system about 300 years ago, the consciousness that forms the Velon system, Velus, took over the control of a newly formed organisation we know as the Illuminati (see Project Human Extinction). In order to maintain Velus’s hold over the Illuminati, and their families, Velus decided to bring with him six “emissaries”. These emissaries were members of the Jjundaa. The Earth’s Guardians have removed five of these emissaries from the Earth in the intervening time period but one remains – the 6th emissary.

At the end of 2008, an attempt was made by a group of politicians to take over control of the Illuminati. On the face of it, they were successful as the original members of the Illuminati are all dead (see Project Human Extinction) and so the “new” Illuminati believe that they have taken over total control of this organisation and its web of power. Except, they have forgotten about the 6th emissary who had assisted them in their coupe to remove the original members. Although the new controllers of the Illuminati (made up of ex-politicians and industrialists) believe that they are in total control, they have not realised that the 6th emissary is channeling directions to them – a form of direct mind control.

And so the Velon (Jjundaa) remain in total control of the Illuminati.

**The Johnaan**

When the Velon first arrived at our solar system, the Johnaan took a long hard look at who and what humans are and how we functioned on our planet. The Annunaki and the Jjundaa acted very quickly putting their plans together and set out to fulfill those aims as rapidly as possible. The Johnaan sat back, seemingly unconcerned about their own plans and even helped some of the other Velon factions advance their plans, particularly the Oa and Mila. Gradually though, the Johnaan began to make moves. They had seen the successes the Annunaki had had with their channeling works with Madame Blavatsky and Edgar Cayce and so began to put together stories that could be channeled to humans that, in many cases, reflected our religious beliefs. Additionally, they had seen the Oa begin to channel material that reflected their “alien” origins with great success.

So, the Johnaan began with stories of wars that had occurred in the galaxies around Earth and that the Earth had been affected by these wars – sometimes directly, sometimes indirectly. Eventually, after trying out numerous committees and councils, they came up with the idea of The Galactic Federation of Light (GFOL). Along with the GFOL came the concept of having to leave the Earth by “Ascending” to a “5th dimension”.

By linking the words “Ascension” and “5th dimension” together, it seemed to link science and religion together into one “higher” concept that only an “alien” race, who had themselves undergone a process of “ascension to a state of perfection”, could understand – very exotic and very appealing to gullible humans.

We then, of course, had the likes of Ashtar Command, the “hospital” ship Neptune as well as numerous other councils and individuals. But then the Johnaan hit the jackpot – they began to re-invent religious-like characters taken from ancient human texts but giving them a new “spin”.

It is not surprising that the Velon took a religion-based approach when attempting to mislead humans; after all, the division of their race into factions was along religious lines. Given that humans were also divided into various religious followings, it seemed, to the Velon, an obvious route to take. So they began with “St Germain”. St Germain, although an historic character, is difficult to track down in any kind of reality that makes sense, as there are too many versions of St Germain’s story. I did come across some channeled material on him about 20 years ago but this turned out to be a major financial scam as well as the usual channeled rubbish.

Then we had “Metatron”.
Metatron is an Old Testament character who was described either as an angel or an arch-angel who was the “scribe of God”. In other words, whatever God said, Metatron wrote down – in The Old Testament, he was also called “The Voice of God”. Another version of Metatron is that he was originally Enoch (of the Book or Keys of Enoch) who was taken to heaven by God. In the hands of the Johnaan, Metatron became an “Ascended Master”, “Lord Metatron” and then an “arch-angel” but, as far as I am aware, he hasn’t been mentioned for a little while in their channeled messages.

Sananda then appeared alongside Metatron. Over the years, “he” also went through various metamorphoses: Sananda, Ascended Master Sananda, Lord Sananda, Arch Angel Sananda but now seems to have become the reincarnation of just about every single religious leader that has ever lived on Earth - especially “The Christ Consciousness”. How can a single person undergo so many changes of form and identity and still be believed by humans to be whatever character the Johnaan want to portray him as?

Note: Originally, there was a sect of Hinduism practiced in the Odisha (Orissa) State in India. This sect had its roots in Ancient Sumeria and used the Sanskrit language and called itself “Sananda”. This Sananda Hindu sect fits in with the Annunaki story.

In their story, the Annunaki dictated their fantasy story to a Sumerian scribe and then travelled north to India, eventually settling in Tibet where, in more recent times, they began channeling to Madame Blavatsky. Along the way, various groups of the Sumerian travellers settled in various places, many in a number of Indian States. These groups took with them the Ayurvedic teachings of the Sumerians and eventually became the Hindu. The next manifestation of Sananda was that he was the “Christ Consciousness” arrived back to Earth to lead us through our “Ascension”.

But now, Sananda has gone underground and begat a new persona.

So far, I have found claims of a race who call themselves “Agartha” who are led by “Adama of Telos” what may or not be Sananda but, anyway, the Agarthans claim to be Ascended Masters of Sirian origin (star system Sirius) who have formed the Lemurian Council who work with an ancient priesthood led by Zeniel (who may or may not be Sananda) who also claims to be Melchizedek. These Agarthans (or sometimes Archons – see below) have been on Earth since the time of Lemuria. They had a big battle with the “evil” Atlanteans and buried Lemuria deep under the Earth where they have remained ever since in a 5th dimensional space made up of ice and snow.

If Sananda is confused about who he claims to be then it is not surprising – I certainly am confused about who “he” is supposed to be and I don’t span countless dimensions or time frames that “he” claims to never mind about all of the religious belief systems. Life must be tough being a “god”!

There also seems to be a great deal of confusion about those who live in “the Hollow Earth”.

Are they Argarthens? Are they Archons? Are they “Ascended Lemurians” who themselves claim to be “Ascended Sirians” or are they an ancient priesthood who are followers of Melchizedek?
Buggered if I can work it out.

All I do know is that there were beings known as “Archons” who were, what could be described as, “companion beings” to the 14th Faction. Like all things connected with the 14th Faction, they have been totally eradicated from this Universe so they definitely do not live underground in a “Hollow Earth” even if there was a “Hollow Earth” to exist in.

Note: There is no “Hollow Earth”. There are deep cave systems that connect into a layer that is about 3 km below the surface. This layer is where molten magma from the earth’s core spreads out before erupting through volcanoes. As the volcano finishes erupting, the magma withdraws leaving huge cave and tunnel systems. This layer is called the Mohorvicic layer.

There is some truth about beings from Atlantis going to live in this layer at the end of Atlantis. It is also true that they lived there for a very long time but these lost souls were helped back to their places of soul origin by the year 2000 and so, apart from the occasional creepy crawly, the Mohorvicic layer is empty of life.

Incidentally, the idea of beings living in a hollow Earth is based on a Dr Who episode aired on the BBC about 3 years ago. Since that episode was aired, the stories of beings living in a hollow Earth has gone berserk. Several of the themes of the original Star Trek TV series have also found their way into channeled messages. The newest one I came across was about Venusians but firmly based on the storyline of the 1951 classic sci-fi movie “The Day the Earth Stood Still”.

What’s next I wonder? Perhaps Sananda becomes the high priest of Z’ha’dum from the TV series “Babylon 5”. But, literally as I was writing this section, a friend sent me the newest summary of the Sananda - Kumara family “blood-line”:

The family originally came from Venus. “His” father was called Sanat, his mother’s name is unlisted, their son (Sananda) is Jesus/Jeshua Sananda. There is also Sanaka Kumara who is also St Germain (and also claims to be Merlin). Also Sanatana Kumara who is Arch Angel Michael but is also really Lord Melchizedek.

Nothing like keeping it in the family.

Sananda seems to be trying to build “his” own pantheon of “gods” but it has become much more of a “Greek Tragedy” from Mount Olympus and the joke is on the humans who follow “him”.

AND STILL PEOPLE FALL FOR THIS CHANNELED RUBBISH!
(and I don’t mean TV channels!)

The essay goes on to discuss the other Velon sub-races. But I end at this point, for it covers what your comment has stated. To read the rest you can click on SOURCE (http://api.ning.com/files/wFzHvoj3NXn2cfhjkCwBN90Gf7PqR5acOUj41oQkHnSWCMDMeR EkkoDhFJW6GkGIplXtvGx72pz4vThXLSOX8gvVofGhpfyM/InterGalacticWar.pdf) and it will take you to the pdf.

turiya

Catsquotl
11th May 2014, 09:18
Amazed to see OA and MILA in there..
They were as human incarnates the "leaders" of the spiritual school of ascension..
From those teachings the "cult" raising maldek / earth emmisary counsil where i was a member derived its main work..

WIth Love
Eelco