PDA

View Full Version : The Appearances Experiment

Altaira
8th May 2014, 21:13
This is a social experiment showing two men falling in the streets of Paris. One dressed as a “homeless person” and the other as a business man. Who will get help from the pedestrians?

Read More: http://www.trueactivist.com/the-appearances-experiment/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQn1FnB7kQU

This video brought tears in my eyes and pain in my chest. While I was watching it I was thinking how the civilized society knows to rescue animals on the street and look after them but when it comes to our brothers and sisters on this planet they can be left to die. Human species became so much dehumanized that transhuman agenda can be pushed forward without problems. I just can't believe that species that call themselves human, educated and civilized can be so ignorant for their fellow in pain on the street just because he wasn't dressed smart. Are these people deep asleep or are they programmed to such extend that forgot that they are made of love and light, have they lost their spark?

8th May 2014, 21:19
Books and covers Rayna, a worthy positive video if used as a tool to remember that most have forgot. We must anchor and balance in a bid to respect and love all, even those who we deem "not worthy" by being judgmental or those who seek to do us I'll and hurt us. They need respect and love too......it's their only salvation after all......to be truly alive.

Altaira
8th May 2014, 21:47
You are right Ben, but this was so disheartening. I am thinking when people will start really seeing through the illusion and will they? I was watching a video on OBEs and the person who was talking about it (forgot his name) said that if only 10% of the population has conscious OBE this world will become better place and the change we all hope about will start materializing.

ronin
8th May 2014, 23:40
their is such a thing of negative synchronicity ,what is interesting in performing this experiment is that the guy who was not dressed well may have wanted not to be helped to prove this experiment worked.
what vibes did he give off?nobody helped him.
he wanted to prove a point and he did!did he create his own reality?
the well dressed guy got plenty of attention,why because he was well dressed or he created the help he wanted and believed he would get it.

we are not talking video proof here but what we are able to create.
you give of negativity you will receive negativity.
you emanate positivity you can attract that but can also attract negativity.

face value the video does prove a point of people being judgemental,but on another level we can create the situation we want.

as in the fugue as i recall,one person sending out a emotion that affects others.
whether it be a good or negative emotion,it can be transmitted to other people and so forth.

just a thought.

Tonz
9th May 2014, 01:04
I tend to agree with you ronin, the power of intention although hindered by presentation and social expectation would prevail, although that would be a different experiment .

Catsquotl
9th May 2014, 03:15
Here's one along similar lines..
Called make them visible....
u6jSKLtmYdM
WIth Love
Eelco

Catsquotl
9th May 2014, 04:17
Worst part of seeing these vids is recognizing that I would be one that would just keep walking..

With Love
Eelco

The One
9th May 2014, 04:56
We humans just seem to ignore people it like they are all in a trance

Little Girl Lost: More than 600 people ignore lost child in TV experiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5aIpUVAwZs

Passengers Ignore Man Collapsed On Floor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIOa57ajrzo

Attitudes To Disability: 'More Respect Needed

http://news.sky.com/story/1257322/attitudes-to-disability-more-respect-needed

Altaira
9th May 2014, 06:41
Here's one along similar lines..
Called make them visible....

WIth Love
Eelco

This is an interesting find Eelco. and it just shows that many of us will be concerned only if they are emotionally tied with people on the street. If there is no personal connection we just don't even notice what is going on around.
Living in the now means noticing thing around us now, to employ all our senses and to feel our surrounding, things such as peoples faces, where the wind comes from. It is not just to sense whether it is too hot or cold but to have full experience of the moment. When I walk I often sense people energies just by looking into their eyes. Sometimes I really look into the eyes of the homeless to understand how they experience their reality, are they forced to be on the street or they chose that.

When we are forced to notice people around like in the video The one posted, some just run away, then I think how many would say they have first aid certificate, but it is for other purposes not for saving people. We are wrapped up in the matrix and walk on the street only to get from A to B that's why it is so difficult to notice what is going on around.

I agree with ronin but how many people know the power of the positive vibrations and then how many of those who remember it will be able to apply this when are in pain or in shock.