PDA

View Full Version : ​National Russian card payment system established

Tribe
6th May 2014, 07:00
Russian President Vladimir Putin signed into law the establishment of a national Russian card payment system on Monday. The NSPK (National Card Payment) system will ensure the smooth operation of electronic payments across Russia.

Both Visa and MasterCard blocked specific US-sanctioned Russian banks from using their payment systems in March amid the crisis in Ukraine, prompting sharp criticism for blocking bank operations.

On April 28, the US imposed sanctions against seven further Russian individuals and 17 different Russian companies, among them SMP Bank, Sobinbank, and InvestCapitalBank.

The NSPK law was passed in response to the cessation of some functions of Visa and MasterCard systems which happened under the US sanctions. Bank Rossiya was one of the first hit (considered by the US Treasury to essentially be a private bank for Russian officials). It, along with SMP Bank, predictably responded to the limitations by supporting the establishment of the new system.

Both banks were hit by a drop in consumer confidence which occurred after the sanctions kicked in.

The law requires foreign payment systems to make interim quarterly contributions to a special account in the Central Bank of Russia from July 1, equal to 25 percent of the average daily turnover.

The Russian parliament approved the bill last month. According to Central Bank estimates, creating the infrastructure for the launch of a national payment system could take as long as half a year. However, administering the cards to the general public could take as long as two years, with 100 million cards needing to be issued.

The new act stipulates that payment system operators and service operators, in addition to participants of the payment system, are not entitled to unilaterally abandon the provision of services necessary for the successful execution of any transfers.

Russian authorities also intend to seek to establish a national payment card which not only works within the country, but also abroad.

Last Thursday, Visa and MasterCard expressed concern over the potential impact. “I can see it will make it a more complicated situation for anybody that has a payment network in Russia,” MasterCard chief financial officer Martina Hund-Majean told the Financial Times.

Both companies said they are now considering possible risks to their business given the new legislation.

http://rt.com/business/156912-russian-putin-card-payment/

If only the uk would follow suit but sadly we are in bed with the beasts. Tribe .:cracky:

Catsquotl
6th May 2014, 08:36
I am probably reading too much into this. but it seems economic sanctions are fertile grounds for healthy alternatives. whahahaha. guess visa and the other one didn't see this one coming..

with love
Eelco

KosmicKat
6th May 2014, 11:30
Like you, Eelco, I think we may be seeing that BRICS has teeth. There will probably be a few teething troubles until things have settled into place, but this IMO spells THE END for the petrodollar.

BabaRa
6th May 2014, 15:54
Time and time again we try to outsmart Putin - and in the process end up stabbing ourselves in the foot - and maybe in this case, the heart.

West continues to play checkers, while Putin plays chess - and they don't even get when they are check mated!

norman
6th May 2014, 17:02
Putin get's to change things in Russian banking without having to justify it to the Roths.

Great move Putin. Dumb move EU /America.

Tribe
6th May 2014, 17:29
Yep I bet the rothchilds are weeping in their vivariums as we speak :popc:

Calz
6th May 2014, 17:39
Time and time again we try to outsmart Putin - and in the process end up stabbing ourselves in the foot - and maybe in this case, the heart.

West continues to play checkers, while Putin plays chess - and they don't even get when they are check mated!

Perhaps ... I wonder though ...

http://www.rpkessler.com/CS206/STEVEN_B/test_run/206_WEBSITE/chess.jpg

The whole situation regarding Ukraine seems somehow too obvious ... the emperor is wearing no clothes.

All the leaks and ridiculous missteps bringing to the world's attention the skullduggery behind the scenes with guilt written all over it ...

hmmm ...

... and on the other foot it has been "rumored" for years but really confirmed by so many people why don't we come out and say it???

Russians and Chinese are training on US soil ***WITH*** the American military to participate in the martial law soon to (allegedly) come.

Actually some suggest some or even many other countries will be involved (supposedly under the UN flag).

Yes the banksters are whipping out their end game cards.

Is there really no "white hats" around or is that as false a hope as the "galactic federation" coming to save us???

With so many high level military folk "relieved of duty" lately it gets a bit ... suspicious.

Yes yes I know ... I'm getting off topic.

Doesn't it seem rather ... odd ... to blatantly push Russia into war when they could turn the usa into radioactive ashes simply with what they already have in place???

Clinton took away the nuclear option of responding after verification of nuke launches (mutual destruction defense) and it seems the orders for now is for the usa to absorb a first strike.

Huh???

Good luck with that.

(sorry for the rant and ramble ... things are getting just a bit too weird for me lately).

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk19ovBKsT1qzw92qo1_500.gif

Tribe
6th May 2014, 17:47
(sorry for the rant and ramble ... things are getting just a bit too weird for me lately).

Hang in there lovely Calz , we all know it's gotta get worse before it gonna get better , those cages feel tighter around us but the bars are old and rusty and they will break eventually ! Xx

norman
6th May 2014, 17:52
Doesn't it seem rather ... odd ... to blatantly push Russia into war when they could turn the usa into radioactive ashes simply with what they already have in place???

That's if any of the weapons reach their targets Calz..................

:back to topic:

norman
6th May 2014, 18:02
Yep I bet the rothchilds are weeping in their vivariums as we speak :popc:

I had to google that.......

found a couple skulking behind glass:
http://www.reptiles.swelluk.com/img/shop/original/arborealxloakdec.jpg

Calz
6th May 2014, 18:10
That's if any of the weapons reach their targets Calz..................

... as I posted here:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/2841-and-now-for-the-*rest*-of-the-story?p=21377#post21377

... that would be a very good question :)

and to take things even more off topic for a bit before I hide away ... (sleep) ... I used to play chess in high school.

Quite good if I can suggest ... tied for 2nd in my state my senior year.

If you are good at forecasting "action/reaction" (to put it into non chess terms) you can not only be aware of what is going on ... you can witness or create to a degree the future.

What the west is doing right now makes no sense to me unless it truly is a united bankster driven world with nothing but puppets worldwide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHYIGy1dyd8

sandy
7th May 2014, 04:49
I agree with you Calz and also believe it is all movement toward the NWO and their dreams of transhumanism too boot!! However I also agree with you Tribe and things are and will get even worse so hang onto your big girl panties and or big boy boxers and remember to breath and inhale all the joy that is still available everywhere....................this kind of energy is most powerful!! :)

Altaira
7th May 2014, 06:11
Yes agree with Caltz and Sandy. They prepare the soil for their new order following their old agenda. But all these changes will wake up many people sooner than the masters can realise and act upon it. So no matter what Putin's real intentions are the results for the elites will turn up to be very surprising. We all need the old world to be taken down in order to rebuild it in a new better way. The equation here depends on how many people will wake up in order to harness the energies planned to enslave us even more and to turn them in our direction towards making make this world pleasant place to live in.
http://rfquerin.org/cbang/cb_the_equation_1280x800.png

KosmicKat
7th May 2014, 11:33
I remain unconvinced by all the NWO worrying. Ever since 9/11, when the plan was supposed to bring the American people to their knees, the wheels have been coming off the bus. With whistleblowers exposing unlawful activities like unwarranted snooping by the NSA and the stage management of "tragedies" like Sandy Hook, and now the disappearance of Flight 370 which could have been used to wipe out most of the global heads of government in the Netherlands what I see is a crumbling colossus.

I don't suggest that we should rejoice that things are getting better, just don't embrace the possibility that they might find a way to salvage something from the ruins. Their time is over unless we let them pick up the pieces and Duck Tape them back together.

Tribe
7th May 2014, 11:42
I remain unconvinced by all the NWO worrying. Ever since 9/11, when the plan was supposed to bring the American people to their knees, the wheels have been coming off the bus. With whistleblowers exposing unlawful activities like unwarranted snooping by the NSA and the stage management of "tragedies" like Sandy Hook, and now the disappearance of Flight 370 which could have been used to wipe out most of the global heads of government in the Netherlands what I see is a crumbling colossus.

I don't suggest that we should rejoice that things are getting better, just don't embrace the possibility that they might find a way to salvage something from the ruins. Their time is over unless we let them pick up the pieces and Duck Tape them back together.

I'm with you :hugs:

Altaira
7th May 2014, 13:05

For some reason it is difficult for me to accept that the NWO architects would give so easy, neither I am convinced that they badly shaken. It is true that their plans are being diverted and they had to change several directions but they still lead us towards the NWO agenda. I just look at the sky here every day and see that there is no day without being sprayed here in the UK, fracking is threatens to poison 64 of the territory of the country and on the top of all many politicians push towards mass fluoridation. On the global level I see many countries to adopt laws towards limiting our freedom in USA this is most reported. Here in Europe the EU passes laws for owning the seeds and puts even more limitations to us to be able to break free from the system. Not to mention the tendencies for mass compulsory vaccination and indoctrination of our kids at school. Sorry for being so dark but this is reality as I see it today. I know there are attempts to combat all of this, the voice of independent media outlets is getting stronger, more and more people are waking up and start asking difficult questions. Also in many occasions people start winning court cases against the police states like some gardeners in Florida who wont to be able to grow vegetables in their own gardens, some countries have already banned fluoride from their water supply and so on but this can be seen as allowing us to think that we are winning. If they start abruptly to infringe our rights people wont tolerate it and very quickly people will start claiming their power back. I think they still control every aspect of our life o a very big extend, not to mention that if its true we have already inhaled engineered nano particles sprayed with the chemtrails. I can't see our future too bright unless we all stand up against it , we need to be sober to be able to combat all this. I know there are many people who have the tools and the knowing how to fight this and they are already doing it. Many of us who still don't know how to help will find out that even by spreading the awareness is a way of strengthening the growing energies, every effort counts. So the future is not gloomy but we will have to go through some hardship before we can see the bright light in front of the humanity.

Calz
7th May 2014, 15:51
The meat of the issue (which ties more back to the OP) is the financial situation.

To understand what is going on you really *must* understand at least the basics of what is happening worldwide with currencies, the Fed and how close we are to no longer having the dollar as the world currency reserve.

That is such a vast and well documented topic I leave it to you to do some research if that is not clear.

We have whole system of psychopaths that have enjoyed "creating their own reality" at will due to the power to print money without any *immediate* consequence.

Once the dollar crosses that line then the "bill collectors" (you know ... most of the rest of the countries in the world) will be knocking at the door with their palms outstretched.

I will list only the link to one of the more extreme outcomes ... discretion advised but this isn't sorcha ...

World War III Has Already Been Lost and the Chinese Are In the Process of Occupying Amerika

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/05/05/world-war-iii-has-already-been-lost-and-the-chinese-are-in-the-process-of-occupying-amerika/

Spiral
7th May 2014, 16:13
I listened to this earlier, its one of the radio interviews that Malc posted, what this lady has to say really makes sense, its fast paced & she is a good speaker too.

All the pieces actually fit and it is the best explanation of why all the crazy "conspiracy" & finance stuff has been going on for decades to my mind because it ties them all together (well a lot of them) and also explains why so much effort is put into dis-info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cKZ0HKbijQ

Calz
7th May 2014, 16:43
Fitts one of the best, brightest and has a serious clue as to what is going on on the planet.

Combine her with Joseph Farrell and there are some interviews that totally rock.

For some reason I am having trouble with finding those links (blame it on old age perhaps???).

I have them bookmarked at work but won't be there for several days.

Anyway ... 100% thumbs up on both these brave people for not only their ability to research and discern the truth but also have the courage to share it!!!