PDA

View Full Version : in your face

ronin
5th May 2014, 13:53
they are telling you everything,what they are gonna do,how they are gonna do it and even when!
but many people still cannot connect the dots,even when they are shown.
i don,t know:scrhd:what do you make of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDpAxC81rSU

5th May 2014, 14:34
That was good ronin thank you. Unfortunately, this all feels very real and imminent to me.

Tribe
5th May 2014, 14:37
:vom:

ronin
5th May 2014, 14:55
did you see the connection of the plane that went missing?
MH370?

TRIBE DON,T UNDERSTAND YOUR COMMENT VOMIT?

Tribe
5th May 2014, 14:59
Sorry , It just leaves me feeling sick :( scary stuff !! Xx

ronin
5th May 2014, 15:08
That was good ronin thank you. Unfortunately, this all feels very real and imminent to me.

it is.

ronin
5th May 2014, 15:19
they did it with batman....sandy hook
knowing....the oil spill
911....in the simpsons cartoon
they are truly throwing it at us.
the question would be why would they go to this trouble?

unless they already know and cannot prevent it but are trying to warn people?
hmm thats another slant?

5th May 2014, 15:49
knowing....the oil spill

hmm thats another slant?

I doubt it. It's the same tired old Masonic system to thwart free will. Their code is that as long as their victims are complicit in their plans then the victims have "come of thine own free will". By showing the public the inevitability of what will happen, they sidestep the need for our permission by already showing us. Whether we piece it together or not in time is not their concern. By watching it at all you have contractually agreed to giving your permission.

ronin
5th May 2014, 16:03
By watching it at all you have contractually agreed to giving your permission.

never..
would you care to expand on the masons and what you think they have other the masses?
was Modwiz not a mason?
by seeing something does not engage you in a contract?
it is trickery at it,s ultimate but you do not have to be part of it.

5th May 2014, 17:00
By watching it at all you have contractually agreed to giving your permission.

never..
would you care to expand on the masons and what you think they have other the masses?
was Modwiz not a mason?
by seeing something does not engage you in a contract?
it is trickery at it,s ultimate but you do not have to be part of it.

No no you don't have to part of it you're right but it's the mechanism they use themselves to justify the fact that they are propagating evil against people's free will. By watching it they have justified your complicity to themselves whether you like it or not.

Their tactics are akin to getting someone drunk or high while you are stone cold sober, asking them if they want relations with you and then mocking them the next morning when they are distraught, quoting "we'll you gave me full permission".
" don't you remember?"

Only difference being they don't give a hoot whether you're part of it or not, all they care about is sidestepping the code to give themselves a green light for their doings. This is why everything like the concepts in the video you posted are deliberately hidden in plain sight, ritualistic and planned with pin point accuracy weeks, months, years and sometimes decades in advance.

They take their masters laws very seriously indeed.....

Tribe
5th May 2014, 17:37
The Egyptians thought the Pharos were going to be gods , which is why they built the pyramids , and look what happened to them now they are mummies in museums on display for all to stare at ! ;)

Also the little girl is talking about striking against the giants which represent consumerism and government !! It has nothing to do with the biblical mythology in my view ! It's appealing to the rebellious !

BabaRa
5th May 2014, 17:41

If you believe we create or co-create our lives (as I do) then you can see the purpose of this video is to get us to focus on the future they want us to create.

IMO, it's why so many movies (like Hunger Games) focus on this terrible type of future. They are pointing us in that direction. It's also why it's why we have been taught that believing in utopias is pollyanna or unrealistic.

We are being brainwashed into creating what they want.

What you focus on grows. That doesn't mean put your head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist. Be aware of how you are being conditioned so that you can resist it.

Tribe
5th May 2014, 17:45
It's fear . It's dark energy trying to steer us into more dark energy .

5th May 2014, 18:31
If you believe we create or co-create our lives (as I do) then you can see the purpose of this video is to get us to focus on the future they want us to create.

IMO, it's why so many movies (like Hunger Games) focus on this terrible type of future. They are pointing us in that direction. It's also why it's why we have been taught that believing in utopias is pollyanna or unrealistic.

We are being brainwashed into creating what they want.

What you focus on grows. That doesn't mean put your head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist. Be aware of how you are being conditioned so that you can resist it.

Thanks Tribe and Babs for keeping the positive energy alive here, I know you are doing the right thing. I'm just trying to explain how we are being duped. After all, aware is prepared and averted gazes can occur where one lays eyes on better things, as long as you know what to look for......

Tribe
5th May 2014, 18:38
I don t know how to explain this very well so here goes lol

If I am aware of something unpleasant about to happen for me in the coming weeks I will worry about it , I will fret , I will feel ill and drained by the time said thing happens .I am feeling weak and powerless , therefore my energy is depleted I am disconnected . :(

If I don't know something bad is going to happen to me when said thing occurs I am full of my own power , I have strength and I can attack it with my own sovereignty and sword .

:wiz:

5th May 2014, 18:48

If I am aware of something unpleasant about to happen for me in the coming weeks I will worry about it I, I will fret , I will feel ill and drained by the time said thing happens .I am feeling weak and powerless , therefore my energy is depleted I am disconnected . :(

If I don't know something bad is going to happen to me when said thing occurs I am full of my own power , I have strength and I can attack it with my own sovereignty and sword .

A fair point but there is a middle ground. Awareness does not have to be static though. If something happened to me that I am unprepared for I feel cheated, jaded and like I've let myself (and others) down while I whimsically pretend all is ok in an attempt to deny to myself that what's happening is happening.

The middle path me thinks. Acknowledge and recognise their tactics by learning how they operate, know thine enemy and then you proactively choose to ignoret as you recognise the signs.

A great example is this thread itself. How many millions were complicit in giving energy to sandy hook and MIA? I'll tell you how many, exactly the same number that walked through cinema doors oblivious to the fact that they even have. By looking and recognising the signs one ousts such activities from their life.

Without convere around that one wouldn't arrive and the empowerment to make that call....

BabaRa
5th May 2014, 18:59

If I am aware of something unpleasant about to happen for me in the coming weeks I will worry about it , I will fret , I will feel ill and drained by the time said thing happens .I am feeling weak and powerless , therefore my energy is depleted I am disconnected . If I don't know something bad is going to happen to me when said thing occurs I am full of my own power , I have strength and I can attack it with my own sovereignty and sword .:( :wiz:

Thanks Tribe: I think this is a good example of: Know thyself.

I am just the opposite. I like to know when something bad is coming, then I can prepare as best I can and do my meditating and visualization for best outcome. And that is exactly why I'm very careful about who I tell what, because what works for me and is my best path is not always the best path for someone else.

Understanding we are all different and honoring each others path is one of the most important lessons of our time.

Tribe
5th May 2014, 19:04
Yes yes exactly !! I was thinking this is how best I work , if we were part of a tribe we would all be using our skills to benefit the community ! Sadly we are all separated and a living in a very odd way which can easily exploit the weakness of not being part of a clan That's why I love Tot , it appeals to my sense of tribal need :)

Sorry if this is going of track to the original post !

KosmicKat
5th May 2014, 20:28
If you don't want it in your universe, package it up nice and tight, and cast it out.

You may have to do it many many times to make sure your universe gets the message straight, but eventually you will find the intervals get longer, and longer, and l...o...n...g...e...r...

PurpleLama
5th May 2014, 21:00
Powers too awesome and terrible to behold are moving into an alignment to thwart the plans of many denizens of this earth sphere, things so ancient that they are all but forgotten to even the longest memories on this planet.

Gaia has not forgotten. No, she has not forgot her childeren nor has she forgotten her parents.

Much ado about Mama correcting, but what the ptb will reckon with is Grandma, and she is a power we have no words for or records of.

Anyone, please feel free to take my words with however large a grain of salt as you feel is necessary.

Tribe
5th May 2014, 22:07
Powers too awesome and terrible to behold are moving into an alignment to thwart the plans of many denizens of this earth sphere, things so ancient that they are all but forgotten to even the longest memories on this planet.

Gaia has not forgotten. No, she has not forgot her childeren nor has she forgotten her parents.

Much ado about Mama correcting, but what the ptb will reckon with is Grandma, and she is a power we have no words for or records of.

Anyone, please feel free to take my words with however large a grain of salt as you feel is necessary.

No salt needed here :)

Black Panther
5th May 2014, 22:11
knowing....the oil spill

hmm thats another slant?

Don't think they want to warn us and I agree with Triple 7 about
the fact of hidden things in plain sight is part of their rituals.

If time traveling really exists than it's not a fair game :ireful:

We need a TOT traveling machine so we can prevent those false flag events :)