PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Christ Not Crucified?

Susan
3rd May 2014, 19:42
Came across a very interesting article. Wonder how true this is? Talks about a 1500 year old bible that confirms that Jesus Christ was not crucified.

http://www.trippapparel.com/2014/28676

The One
3rd May 2014, 20:13
Came across a very interesting article. Wonder how true this is? Talks about a 1500 year old bible that confirms that Jesus Christ was not crucified.

http://www.trippapparel.com/2014/28676

To be honest i have never been a religious person.It still amazes me how people today still believe in what was supposedly written in books many moons ago.I know it serves purpose to a lot of people but the more i became awakened the more i realise how much of our history is false.

Cheers

Altaira
3rd May 2014, 20:17
Since I don't believe the bible is a true record why not assume that this book can be as good evidence as the bible. There is so much controversy around the biblical events so t why not this is another shade of grey here.

Spiral
3rd May 2014, 20:24
According to reports, experts and religious authorities in Tehram insist that the book is original. The book itself is written with gold lettering, onto loosely-tied leather in Aramaic, the language of Jesus Christ. The text maintains a vision similar to Islam, contradicting the New Testament’s teachings of Christianity. Jesus also foresees the coming of the Prophet Muhammad, who would found Islam 700 years later.

Its just a crumby Eye-rainian Islamic psy-op :whstl:

norman
3rd May 2014, 20:25
Well, we always had to take it on 'faith' that Paul had a blinding conversion on the road to wherever it was. That always struck me as a dodgy narrative from the get go.

If it turns out that he was an agent of the Emperor or whoever, I won't be a bit surprised. And as for setting up Judas as the fall guy to take the attention away, that fits the same modus as all else throughout history. If there are public records of Paul saying or doing stuff that doesn't fit the story, what better than have a miraculous conversion late in the day. After all, he was writing most of the story himself, anyway.

The One
3rd May 2014, 20:41
Maybe we should be asking this question

Who invented Jesus Christ.Jesus Christ may be the only fictional character in literature whose entire life story can be traced to other sources.

3rd May 2014, 20:41
I suspect the bible (all religious texts) has one foot in a symbolic reality and the other in a wonderland fear construct that mocks us while it delivers its message to those that know.....

ronin
3rd May 2014, 21:15
Did Moses summon Yahweh to help him free his people?
was Jesus created to defeat Yahweh and failed in his mission?
is the crucified Jesus on a cross not a control symbol to keep the masses enslaved?
who said do not worship any idol and this is what exactly people do today,they worship a cross,form a church and give themselves away wholly.

we have not a inkling to the true truths,another generation or two and it,s all gone.
the gnostics try to keep the truth alive but even so they are still in hiding so to speak.

3rd May 2014, 22:08
Did Moses summon Yahweh to help him free his people?
was Jesus created to defeat Yahweh and failed in his mission?
is the crucified Jesus on a cross not a control symbol to keep the masses enslaved?
who said do not worship any idol and this is what exactly people do today,they worship a cross,form a church and give themselves away wholly.

we have not a inkling to the true truths,another generation or two and it,s all gone.
the gnostics try to keep the truth alive but even so they are still in hiding so to speak.

Indeed. I've spent much of my life detesting Jesus purely due to the construct that men have created around him following his presence. I honestly trust he was here......I hadn't used to.......but he has been misrepresented (deliberately) and the symbolism and idolatry surrounding him is the arcane power of the energy generated by those who "believe".....straight into another source (unbeknown to the idoliser).

Legends and myths are always based on......something.

ronin
3rd May 2014, 22:33
777 i too have raised my fist at god or what i thought to be god in the mainstream.
nothing ever fitted or felt right.
why would a loving god ask for bloodshed?
for as long as i can remember it felt wrong!

was the son of god sent here to teach us our true potential.
yes i think so,but it was dealt with by greedy elites.
Jesus was against the control system and the paying of taxes .

what do we have today.a true global greed machine.
zombies working for material goods and not developing their true spirituality.

some people think everything is inverted and all that you think is good and right is actually the opposite.

in the UK we say god save the queen(yup you know that saying).
and people buy into it.
they buy into the vatican and we have a idea what that is about.

the true god said.

search for me and you will find me under every stone.
that statement rings true to me other than volumes of historic text with all the Chinese whispers and doctoring of the original writings.

maybe it just takes a little bit of faith?

3rd May 2014, 22:45
A rapper once said " I see you in the froth on the sea, each separate wave is a definite statement of nonchalant freedom".

Under every stone indeed :)

Can I ask everyone here (without judgement or attachment to anyone's answer) do you actually think Jesus was real? Apologies if this seems like a simplistic and/or juvenile question but I've learned that heading full circle causes growth and asking the obvious can be extremely revealing for Soul.

Susan, if at any point you wish to do this: :back to topic: to me.......I will fully agree lol

norman
3rd May 2014, 23:21
...... do you actually think Jesus was real?

Susan, if at any point you wish to do this: :back to topic: to me.......I will fully agree lol

yea, there must have been a 'seed' patsy, me thinks.

3rd May 2014, 23:34
yea, there must have been a 'seed' patsy, me thinks.

I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean?

norman
3rd May 2014, 23:38
I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean?

If the "church" was a long term grand conspiracy, the point at which they broke away from the Tora Jews, via Jesus Christ, must have required a real on-the-ground continuity to make it stick.

Either he was discovered and exploited, or he was a set-up from the start.

On a lighter note :)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zBmgisDnpL0/TqnEBxjhJlI/AAAAAAAAC1c/PO49WheqJGc/s1600/jesus_sermon_cartoon.jpg

3rd May 2014, 23:44
Ahhhh sorry I'm with you now. Absolutely! Or planted from the start. In such a tangled web of confusion it's notable that such a prolific figure would rouse suitable suspiciousness and be dealt with accordingly.

ronin
3rd May 2014, 23:47
the question must arise.
what are you looking for?
many seekers are not happy with themselves and the world around them.
they have a intuition that this is not all that it is.
we know that everything that we are is a manufacture of the ptb.
we also know of our intuition.

the teachings of christ where not wrong,but do we follow them?
is christ consciousness available for all?

is god as we perceive him a man with a long white beard or a idea?

to live in this 3d realm there are rules that we must abide for the physical body to survive.
the veil of forgetfulness has just hindered our true potential.

like a child maybe it is in our nature to rebel against our authority.to find out for our self maybe.
then only when we realize we did wrong and start to look within to find ourselves.

only then do we actually see our true potential of the beings that we are born and meant to be.

norman
3rd May 2014, 23:52
Ahhhh sorry I'm with you now. Absolutely! Or planted from the start. In such a tangled web of confusion it's notable that such a prolific figure would rouse suitable suspiciousness and be dealt with accordingly.

The fact that he was taken before the highest law people to be sentenced is a little suspicious. I would have expected a man that was taking the **** out of what everyone else believed and stood for, would have been dealt with long before it came to a high court issue.

It smells of precision management to me.

ronin
4th May 2014, 00:01
The fact that he was taken before the highest law people to be sentenced is a little suspicious. I would have expected a man that was taking the **** out of what everyone else believed and stood for, would have been dealt with long before it came to a high court issue.

It smells of precision management to me.

and you believe in the highest law of the people.
our laws are they any different,the people vote for a politician and are they not all corrupt?
was Jesus not trying to tell us something?

precision management to eradicate anyone or anything that opposed their believes.

what teachings would you prefer?the ones we have now.
or the one that states find thyself?

norman
4th May 2014, 00:07
and you believe in the highest law of the people.

errr..... no.

errr.... I think the precision management was all about bringing in the new dark worship era.

other than that, I don't seem to understand much else from your post yet.

ronin
4th May 2014, 00:09
errr..... no.

errr.... I think the precision management was all about bringing in the new dark worship era.

me neither.just rambling sorry.

4th May 2014, 00:47
errr..... no.

I think we're all having a brain spill that text doesn't assist other than crude communication. The bolder part is exactly where I'm at with JC except that I think the dude was duped and had genuine interest in good. Just my tuppence. I have no adherence to "his" teachings.

Susan
4th May 2014, 00:59
Been reading all the posts. Quite interesting and fascinating. Amazing how we all try to grasp everything, to try to understand and also how we try to interpret the existence of Christ. Many have different opinions. Which is fine. The main thing is... There was someone that was here to show the way of Love, respect and equality. The beauty of this world. And the controllers at that time did not want that. They did not want people to hear the truth. They wanted to rule the world. They still do lol. Hiding the truth by what they thought was a good way... The bible. The bible is based on lies and truth. Just how many times was the bible rewritten? Was it done to suit their needs? We all interpret the bible in our own way. I have read many books of different religions. And they all spoke of one enlightened being. Similarities of each one in all the books. If we are all God's children as stated then we all have God inside of us. All of us have the code/DNA within ourselves. As for Christ being crucified or not will remain a mystery. The only way to know is to travel back in time. But the way I see it and understand it... Christ survived whether he was crucified or not.

Seikou-Kishi
4th May 2014, 03:14
I refuse to call the Nazarene "Christ" or any phrase that includes that word. "Jesus" is a name, "Christ" is a title. Even if I accepted that he existed, it does not follow that he is what is claimed. Son of God? Son of God knows who, more like it. The b*****d child of a penniless harlot.

So much of the gospel's accounts of the birth of Jesus are complete fabrications. The body of Jewish prophecy said that the Messiah would be born in Bethlehem, so Jesus's family in Nazareth had to be magically moved to Bethlehem so that this requirement could be met (since Jesus was claiming to be the Messiah, or his followers claimed it of him). And so the bible says that the emperor called for a census for the purpose of taxation and everybody had to return to their ancestral homes. Thus, Mary and the Divine Cuckold journeyed to Bethlehem where with a characteristically Catholic rotting of the spirit their poverty is celebrated as God himself is born in a barn.

Of course, no such census took place around that time and in any case, there never was a census in the Roman empire in which people had to go home. That would have been logistically impossible in that era. It'd be practically impossible in this one, even with intercontinental trains, aeroplanes and cruise-liners. The whole Christian story has the look of desperate bronze-age illiterates desperately trying to make their mismatched puzzle pieces fit. Thankfully, all the gaps are filled by the delirious and self-deceiving faith of the credulous. Sure, Jesus is the Messiah. Jesus is the son of God. Indeed, Jesus is God itself. Immanuel used "Jesus" as his legal name because Mary couldn't afford the Imperial tax on the letter M.

Here's a lovely, delicate and reverent poem I wrote about a decade ago:

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m36/Seikou_Kishi/HailMaryHeavensQueanPoem_zpsc3501cf0.jpg

Sparky
4th May 2014, 08:40
From what I've read, I think Paul was a schmuck. If he was a real person, then he was an agent of Rome that wanted to consolidate the vast numbers of "Christos" believers.

When I read the journeys of Appolonius of Tyre a long time ago (I think that's the spelling of his name and he was a real person) who lived around a thousand years before the writings of Paul's journey is identical to Appolonius....only in reverse. Fancy that twist!

Joseph Atwill's new book (touring UK peddling it) studies the history of the Jewish Wars and travels of Julius Caesar in battles. YT has many interviews with Atwill to listen as he claims JC's travels line up with Caesar's battles with the Jewish Wars. Interesting...Jesus Christ and Julius Caesar have the same initials.

Also, Frank O'Collins Ucadia websites have reference to the Pope who said something along the lines: "Our invention of Jesus story brought us a lot of riches".

Sooz
4th May 2014, 08:48
This speaks to me,

Amen...

Edit: dogon....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuEamen...

Tribe
4th May 2014, 10:12
How to cause disharmony and control in the world produce a religion and a book depicting the life of a man who was essentially a magician and create so much fear for believers and disbelievers alike and we will have them eating out of our hands ! Anyone's heads spinning ? Good it's working then !! :fpalm:

Tonz
4th May 2014, 11:01
I am god ,but when you are too ,we are two.

Susan
4th May 2014, 11:46
I am god ,but when you are too ,we are two.

Shouldn't that read 'I am God, but when you are too, we are One'?

KosmicKat
4th May 2014, 11:56
Can I ask everyone here (without judgement or attachment to anyone's answer) do you actually think Jesus was real?

Me: yes. But I believe what I have been taught; that he took pains to leave no written documents and much of what he taught was misunderstood by his disciples who were still very much wedded to jewish tradition.

God: old man with white beard? :hilarious:
My god is the infinite substrate from which everything we know is formed. And because we are finite beings within an infinite we are, in comparative terms, infinitesimal.

Moonlight
4th May 2014, 13:56
For me, Jesus is very real. He has walked this earth and was crucified, like many others in those times. I know because I was there, but I lost the link that Malc found for me once to prove it. LOL

I was born in a catholic family like most of the French Canadians. My family didn't go to church a lot, maybe 2-3 times a year for Easter and such. In my early 20's I was evangelized and became a Baptist. I was looking for answers then and was seduced by the talk of the love of Jesus for me and the family settings of this church. I read the bible many times from Genesis to the Apocalypse in those days. Then the veil dropped and I saw how all of this was just putting blinders to my eyes. I was very hurt and felt at loss because you see, Jesus had always been my friend forever. I've had many dreams of him in my childhood. I vowed then that never again would I be trapped in a religion. It took many years before I could go back to him without feeling guilty of some shortcomings. Then I finally understood that Jesus had nothing to do with religion.

I never liked Saul and something told me that he was a fraud. Today I look at the bible just like any other book. I still like Ecclesiaste... "Vanité des vanités, tout est vanité..." and some of the psalms. Is this new gospel of Barnabas real of not, I could not care any less. It does not matter to me.

After many synchronicities, I was put in front of the book, Anna, grandmother of Jesus, from Claire Heartsong. When I read it, I understood many things. It is a channeled book, but you still may want to check it out if you feel a calling.

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10261973_10152353647283908_4134388821711123319_n.j pg

BabaRa
4th May 2014, 17:46
https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10261973_10152353647283908_4134388821711123319_n.j pg

Great Reminder, Moonlight, Thank You.

As for Jesus: Much has been written about whether he was crucified or not in the research book 'Holy Blood, Holy Grail'. Their consensus (3 authors) was: he probably wasn't, or if he was he was removed before he died and continued to live on.

Many people where crucified during that time period as it was the Romans preferred method of 'teaching the enemy a lesson', so if Jesus was crucified, he was one of a great many.

How he died is unimportant to me.

But ask yourself, if he did die and was resurrected as Christians believe - why all the emphasis on the crucifixion rather than the resurrection!?
Why all the bowing and praying to Jesus on the cross? - which has become the main symbol of Christianity. Why isn't the main symbol the resurrection.

It couldn't be to keep the throngs in guilt - "he died for our sins" is one of the biggest con jobs going, imo.

Moonlight
4th May 2014, 20:40
But ask yourself, if he did die and was resurrected as Christians believe - why all the emphasis on the crucifixion rather than the resurrection!?
Why all the bowing and praying to Jesus on the cross? - which has become the main symbol of Christianity. Why isn't the main symbol the resurrection.

It couldn't be to keep the throngs in guilt - "he died for our sins" is one of the biggest con jobs going, imo.

I agree totally, this is the biggest deception of all.

ronin
4th May 2014, 21:03
bloody hell you spoil sports next you gonna tell me Santa and the tooth fairy don,t exist as well:tea:

Wolf Khan
5th May 2014, 00:06
It does'nt matter now, as he is now in the past and is of no moment.

sandy
5th May 2014, 01:02
Love is never in the past and is always present, we only have to detach and accept what is, to be Love!! Simplistic in verbage but not without great correction and personal change in reality :)

Highland1
5th May 2014, 10:58
There have been many beings with Christ consciousness.

The one thing that has been crucified....is the Truth.

Russ

Kathy
5th May 2014, 11:10
My understanding of "Jesus died on the cross to save the world from our sins" cannot be true. Experiencing this world is evidence enough of that fact.

No, I do not accept that there was a person living on this planet who could possibly be known as the son of God. No father would intentionally inflict any suffering on his son God is love, not jealousy or cruelty nor arrogance.

There is a conclusion that "Jesus" was possibly a nickname given to mushrooms, developed by John Allegro.

Seikou-Kishi
5th May 2014, 23:20

This would be lovely if it were true. It is literally true that Siddartha Gautama wasn't a Buddhist, because Buddhism didn't exist. It's literally true that Jesus wasn't a Christian for the same reason. Perhaps we could say the same of Mohammed, but a cult-leader is usually a member of his cult even if different rules apply to him.

But Love? No. Absolutely not. Siddartha Gautama is the least offensive person on this list because, while he didn't preach love, he didn't preach hatred. Jesus was a petty, irritable ****** who promoted the thugish brutality of the Old Testament god to psychological abuse and everlasting torture. Such a preacher of love. As for Mohammed. Pfft. The lousy paedophile was a belligerent cultist who used violence to spread his sway over the minds of ignorant Arabs.

It might be lovely and all sweetness and light to say this, but it is wishful thinking. How grand it would all be if all these three taught love and love was their religion. What a great deal we could find in common when we realise all these people have just been "lovists" all their lives, confused only by different words and names. But it's not true. None of them preached love.

Individual Buddhists can be loving, just like individual Christians and Muslims can be. It is not because their books are a bestowal of charity and kindness. This is no truer than to make the same claim of Darwin's Origin of Species. All these plants and animals spreading their genetic inheritance by combining two different genders... well, I guess all Darwin really talked about was LOVE.

Wouldn't it be lovely if all the world's religions promoted love and nothing more? Sure it would, but let's not confused wouldn't-it-be-lovely-ifs with ises and ares.

It seems as though this was made by somebody who realises that the religions of the world are the biggest obstacles in the path of peace and harmony, but has fallen to the naiveté of believing hollow platitudes will be of some sort of utility. They taught love! When you gouge your eye out for having looked at another woman, well, you'd forgotten it was supposed to be about the love! When women are forced to marry their rapists and everybody's up in arms about the injustice, we've missed the love buried beneath that righteous injunction.

They taught love. They taught nothing of the sort! If love managed to squeeze its way into their bile, that is the miracle. Even idiots all those years ago realised some degree of love helped when you acquired your she-chattel/wife from her father/previous owner.

KosmicKat
6th May 2014, 11:47
It seems as though this was made by somebody who realises that the religions of the world are the biggest obstacles in the path of peace and harmony, but has fallen to the naiveté of believing hollow platitudes will be of some sort of utility.

For people who are beginning to question the path they thought was the only one, this is a good nudge in the right direction but as you say, replacing one fallacy with another doesn't really help much. This is a starting point, but as you have done, they have to question even the "new truth" to find a deeper truth.

shamanseeker
6th May 2014, 16:54
A lot of people in the east believe that 'Jesus' did not die on the cross but was a 'Buddha-type holy man. The Tibetans believe it and there are stories in Japan of a figure like this. I'm inclined to believe this and I believe that the organised Christian religion invented the Christ of the Christian churches to mislead and control people because if you read the New Testament 'Christ' speaks of love but the 'Christian' religions rely heavily on the judgmental Old Testament.

shamanseeker
6th May 2014, 16:55
Great Reminder, Moonlight, Thank You.

As for Jesus: Much has been written about whether he was crucified or not in the research book 'Holy Blood, Holy Grail'. Their consensus (3 authors) was: he probably wasn't, or if he was he was removed before he died and continued to live on.

Many people where crucified during that time period as it was the Romans preferred method of 'teaching the enemy a lesson', so if Jesus was crucified, he was one of a great many.

How he died is unimportant to me.

Yes, guilt and fear!!!

Seikou-Kishi
6th May 2014, 18:31
"Strange tales are told of their nights filled with pleasure
Of wild excesses and boundless debauchery
I’d take irreverence and sweet Breast of Venus
If faith and wafers was all I was offered"

KosmicKat
7th May 2014, 11:57
... I believe that the organised Christian religion invented the Christ of the Christian churches to mislead and control people because if you read the New Testament 'Christ' speaks of love but the 'Christian' religions rely heavily on the judgmental Old Testament.

The sad thing, to me, is that repeatedly Paul had to insist that gentiles who came to believe in Jesus were not required to submit to the legal code of the old testament. And my understanding is that Jesus wanted the way he lived to be an example, not to be the center of a personality cult.

It has been years now since I could think of the message of Jesus as being anything other than "Love your eternal father, and love your fellow-man". Once I understood how we are connected, anything else became more-or-less meaningless.

Highland1
7th May 2014, 12:25

Russ

Susan
7th May 2014, 13:57

Russ

LMAO love it!

gardener
10th May 2014, 12:25
Hello 777, I don't follow religion anymore, although since childhood I have searched for truth like all of you good people here on tot. we all have our own personal reason as to "why we feel that need". my need began very early in life, because I truly have had many spiritual thing happen on so many occasions and still do. all I can say is that I know Jesus did and still does exist, he in my opinion was not about religion but about true spirituality and the powers that be obviously, used this highly evolved being and twisted almost everything he tried to teach, in order to keep us enslaved. seems they did a good job of that. The thing is there are so many people wakening up. hope this is acceptable. gardener x

Tribe
1st August 2014, 18:44
has anyone heard of the theory of Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera being Jesus father ?

http://youtu.be/rTesKjoZbRU

Ria
1st August 2014, 19:06
As there are at least three different Jesus, you could turn this into a megger thread on the subject.