PDA

View Full Version : My wife sees the faces of many deceased people.....

Highland1
29th April 2014, 13:14
Hello truthers,
I felt the need to post this in the form of seeking advice more than anything else.
My wife just as she begins to fall asleep, but not asleep, starts to see faces of people seemingly queuing up to look at her.
She has described it as if she was inside a goldfish bowl, one face, one at a time will start to appear blurred at first then gaining clarity as the spirit face gets closer to the "bowl".
This is sort of like looking through a magnifying glass, the closer they get the clearer the faces become.
She literally sees dozens of them queuing up as if to get a peek or look at her.
I suggested trying to communicate with them and she has tried.
As soon as she does the faces all disappear as if they know they have been seen!
She knows they are dead spirits because the clothing they wear are from times long since past.
This does not happen every night either, just seems to happen randomly. My wife feels completely safe when this happens and there is no fear involved.
Only one face has reappeared several times the others are completely different faces every single time.
So lovely people, I am reaching out to you for advice or any information that could help explain why or what these faces are and what they might possibly be?
Possible past lives perhaps, but there are so many that she has ruled this out.
I dont know whether this is relevant, but recently she has been experiencing severe pains in various parts of her body only to discover that someone else close is about to get the same ailment. As soon as she finds out who is suffering the ailment, her own ghost pains disappear.
My wife has not been made aware that she has got any particular psychic gifts before but now she is seriously wanting to know why she has suddenly starting seeing and feeling these things in the last four years or so.
I would be grateful for any.views you wish to share.

Warm regards

Russ

Moonlight
29th April 2014, 13:27
I don't know the why's, but I see them too when I'm dozing off. There is no threat in them on my side either. I've decided to stop trying to understand it and just go with the flow of it. The veil is thinning.

You may want to tell her that she is not alone :)

29th April 2014, 13:56
The veil is thinning.

Exactly this. People across the board are experiencing latent "abilities" or strange occurences that were hitherto not open to them. I dare say this is nothing to worry about and should maybe more carefully observed and worked with Russ?

For the first time ever this weekend my other half saw the aura of a tree. I'm overjoyed mate!! Personally I have had feelings of faces within millimetres of mine own in waking day, as though they are desperate (in an excited way) for me to see them. I tell them I can feel them but perhaps we all have our own sensual leanings and your wife's is visual?

Spiral
29th April 2014, 14:10
Hi Russ, I used to get that when I was younger, they are dead people looking for energy, and I would advise a bannishing & circle of protection before going to sleep, this can be done mentally using visualisation in bed.

Bring a blinding white light down into the room that "explodes" outwards to repel any negative or unwanted entities, then draw a curtain of invisiblity over the house, followed by three clockwise (same as the sun, north to east to south to west to north ) circles of protection either as fire or blue-green light.

That is one half of it, the other is to work on being present to the moment & meditation etc, & I would do the meditation in a circle of protection too.

boja
29th April 2014, 14:55
Could they possibly be her Ancestors ?

Altaira
29th April 2014, 16:22
Hi Russ, I used to get that when I was younger, they are dead people looking for energy, and I would advise a bannishing & circle of protection before going to sleep, this can be done mentally using visualisation in bed.

Bring a blinding white light down into the room that "explodes" outwards to repel any negative or unwanted entities, then draw a curtain of invisiblity over the house, followed by three clockwise (same as the sun, north to east to south to west to north ) circles of protection either as fire or blue-green light.

That is one half of it, the other is to work on being present to the moment & meditation etc, & I would do the meditation in a circle of protection too.

These were my first thoughts just I also think these might be energetic forms that people left behind after they died and moved in to a higher realms, that is why she sees them in clothes from the past. Lower energetic species can use those ready made body structures to try to approach easier and suck energy from unprotected people. This is why when she tries to communicated they disappear, they do not want to be seen. I would suggest you ask yourself or/and to comment with your wife why those creatures are around. Have you experienced anything strange, I also think of your attempts to get rid of the cigarettes and you started again. This just shows that there are entities around you who suck this type of energy and push you to continue smoking. You and your wife might experience some other cravings which is hard to get rid of, also different types of illnesses related with low energy levels. Questions such as have you been involved in magic rituals, practices or just given so called helpers might point you in a direction to investigate why this is happening. Spiral suggested protection and I would also add that identifying the culprit will help to strengthen your defense. If I am right you should start looking into it more sereously, Also I would sugest higher vibrational food, herbal teas, crystals and some essential oils. I don't know exactly which ones but I'm sure here are people who know this better.

shamanseeker
29th April 2014, 16:43
I have a friend who used to draw protection circles around herself. She meditated once at the Pyramid of Giza and when she got back to Italy everything went wrong in her life. She visited a woman who is an expert in Chinese chi energy and she asked her where she'd been and put her in a room and shut the door leaving her there for a long time. When she returned she told her she had an entity trapped in the circle she'd 'drawn' around her. I suppose it was a thought form but don't know for sure.

How can you make sure something like this doesn't happen if you draw a curtain around you for protection? Isn't it just better to ask for positive entities to protect us?

Spiral
29th April 2014, 17:18
I have a friend who used to draw protection circles around herself. She meditated once at the Pyramid of Giza and when she got back to Italy everything went wrong in her life. She visited a woman who is an expert in Chinese chi energy and she asked her where she'd been and put her in a room and shut the door leaving her there for a long time. When she returned she told her she had an entity trapped in the circle she'd 'drawn' around her. I suppose it was a thought form but don't know for sure.

How can you make sure something like this doesn't happen if you draw a curtain around you for protection? Isn't it just better to ask for positive entities to protect us?

Its better to learn how to protect youself IMO, I tink one of the things of this age is for humanity to stop giving up power we already have, this applies as much to spiritual matters as it does to the physical with all these statute laws & federal bodies riding rough shod over people

The circles I mentioned are broken if any one walks through it or flushes the toilet etc, but its also vital to "bannish" first, or whatever is close is still there with you.

Highland1
29th April 2014, 17:33
Well thank you for your responses, I am very grateful to hear alternative perspectives!

It seems that several of you think that these images are spirits or lower energy sucking entities, but is that truly the case?

I know for a fact if I suggested to my wife that we should try to remove them and protect her/ourselves she would object.

This is because she feels completely at ease and is not drained in any way as a result of her experiences.

Not only that but attempting to stop contact may mean she is missing out on potential benefits from eventually making some sort of contact....if there are any?

Having said that, I appreciate that if these "entities" are in any way archonic in nature, then removal would probably be the best option.

Deep down though, I feel there is so much we do not know, that by simply removing something because we don't understand them, would be the equivalent of killing a spider because we are simply frightened of them?

I have always seemingly played the part of the Devils Advocate in the balance of things to keep the peace so to speak and would never knowingly try to harm or kill anything......unless it was an utmost necessity to protect a life being threatened.

Please don't get me wrong, as a youngster I was a very different person as to who I am now and would simply kill the spider if I had to.
These days however, I feel that all life, in whatever dimension or reality it appears to us....has the right to BE alive in whatever apparent form it takes.

How can we progress in spiritual harmony otherwise?

I know my wife would never want to be rid of them unless she knew for sure they were harmful, and at the moment after four years of these "visits" she feels just the same health wise, and is just as happy as the next person.

So are there any positive ideas that could perhaps turn these experiences into a potential gift rather than curse anyone?

Some of you remember your past lives ( I personally don't) and perhaps see yourselves as different people in your dreams?

Boja suggested perhaps they are past ancestors? Possibly, as we have had more ancestors than past lives?

One thing I forgot to mention, my wife has been married before and her ex husband died two years ago.

He has appeared to her once in exactly the same way as the others and radiated pure light and love back at her.

She said his teeth were whiter than anything you could imagine and shone pure light back at her.

My gut feeling is that these images are actually something positive rather than negative and seem to be helping her in her spiritual journey.

However, I still welcome more of your thoughts about this because I am changing too in many ways, and am still just a student in spiritual learning too.

I am very grateful for all your comments so that all can be taken into consideration.

regards

Russ

Moonlight
29th April 2014, 18:03
Could they possibly be her Ancestors ?

This is what I lean towards, as in my case, I started noticing them while I was working on my family tree.

I cannot speak for Russ's wife, but in my case, my home is well protected always, so am I, and also have very faithful guardians that let no harm or anything with ill intent come near. Every visitor I have come in my home, always comment on how there is a calm energy here. I smudge my whole house regularly and have crystals in my room. I have no worry whatsoever on the visions I am seeing.

Whenever a stuck entity comes to my home, it is because they want to be healed. The "light" is always on for them.

john parslow
29th April 2014, 20:26
Hi Russ

Tell your wife there is nothing to worry about, my mother who was psychic used to see the dead all the time and her premonitions always came true. So if mum told us not to go somewhere or do something in particular we were well advised.

Just for the record, she always used to say 'Don't worry about the dead, it's the living you should look out for' ...

Melidae
29th April 2014, 20:48
My wife just as she begins to fall asleep, but not asleep, starts to see faces of people seemingly queuing up to look at her.
She has described it as if she was inside a goldfish bowl, one face, one at a time will start to appear blurred at first then gaining clarity as the spirit face gets closer to the "bowl".
This is sort of like looking through a magnifying glass, the closer they get the clearer the faces become.
She literally sees dozens of them queuing up as if to get a peek or look at her.
I suggested trying to communicate with them and she has tried.
As soon as she does the faces all disappear as if they know they have been seen!

I, too, have experienced the 'faces', one after another looking at me. There did seem to be some kind of clear 'barrier' between us, but I would have described it more as looking through a window than being inside a goldfish bowl. They almost seemed startled that I could see them when I would try to focus on each one individually rather than simply experiencing 'line-up' going by.

Never saw a body...only the face. No communication was possible with them.

They were definitely not 'entities' or 'spirits'...I've had plenty of experience with those as well. More like Moonlight said...the veil is thinning and they seemed as interested to see me as I was surprised to see them.

For the most part, they felt benign, but occasionally one face would appear that felt angry and threatening and would come closer and closer...almost like nose to nose. When that happened, I would jump out of bed and start moving around...that would stop all of it.

Then suddenly, they no longer came. Nothing in my life changed, but it stopped just as suddenly as it started.

I never told anyone about it...I figured they'd think I was nuts. This is the first time I've heard of others experiencing the same thing.

Thanks, Russ.

Seikou-Kishi
29th April 2014, 20:50
Hi Highland

If there are disembodied spirits queuing up to see your wife, they would be queuing up to see her whether she could see them or not. There is nothing to be lost in being aware of what is happening. It is quite possible that these people are your wife's ancestors eager to see how their descendant is doing. Often, your ancestors will feel no differently about you than you feel about your child's child.

It is possible that these beings do not quite realise that your wife can see them and retreat for many reasons. Perhaps they think Earth humans do not react well usually, and retreat so as not to cause fear. Perhaps they are afraid to interact in case they interfere and retreat for that reason. If your wife is not afraid and these spirits do not harm her, well... that is really all that matters. There will come a day when people cannot help but see such spirits because their eyes will be open. It is not that they will be plunged into an unfamiliar world full of such things, but rather that they will realise that we already live in such a world.

It is better to see.

Who has ever really put their head beneath the covers? You would not do it if there was a mad axe-wielding murderer stalking about your house, so why do people do this when they feel threatened by something supernatural? Ignorance cannot protect you, only awareness can. I am glad that your wife is living that. Given that your wife also feels the pain of others, it seems as though her psychic senses are opening. Her clairvoyance is allowing her to see these people, and her clairaudience is being tied in with her empathic faculty to allow her literally to feel the pain of those around her.

It seems that your wife is opening up in many ways and this is to be celebrated. I am very happy — no, delighted — for you both :-)

Seikou-Kishi
30th April 2014, 01:38
Incidentally, Russ, protection in a spiritual sense is not so crude as protection in a physical sense. You cannot in a physical sense build a wall through which the well meaning may pass immaterially, but in a psychic and spiritual sense, it is possible to create protections that only keep out certain entities. In other words, you erect a protective field with the assertion that those who intend harm may not approach you. You are saying "if the shoe fits..."

I have to protect myself spiritually because I have had more encounters with the archons than I'd care to have. I also protect myself psychically because there is much in the psychic world I just wouldn't want around me. It's not necessarily harmful, it's just not something I want around me. But in both ways, I only ever apply the protection for those certain things. I do not keep away friendly spirits who approach me from a truly spiritual perspective.

This psychic protection could be the most applicable here. Entities who pass on from the lower psychic world can leave behind a "psychic corpse" just as surely as entities leaving behind the physical world leave behind a physical corpse. As they no longer have anything animating them, they sink through to the lower astral levels, and that is the level people approach as they get ready to sleep and thus encounters with such things occur at that time because of that convergence. It is an energetic shell that was used as a vehicle when navigating that psychic layer. These things are able to behave more like a living being in that they may appear to move and so on because their level of operation is the level of subconscious habit and so the psychic/astral corpse repeats in death what the spirit that moved it did in life. This is also why ghosts haunt places with which the person was familiar in their life.

The fact that your wife knows that these beings are dead does hint at that to me. A spirit doesn't normally appear dead, even though they have no bodies on this plane. It's possible, if they are ancestors, that the spirits coming to check up on her are assuming avatars of past lives (the lives in which they were your wife's ancestors) and for this reason they are acknowledged as dead by your wife. If they are "astral/psychic corpses", your wife's attention would have the effect of driving them away, especially if she is becoming more psychically active, because the attention is like a river and any psychic corpse caught in that river will be washed away by the current.

I would very much like to speak with you privately about this if you'd be open to such communication. Just drop me a PM if you'd like and I will help you consider a few options. The main thing you have to keep in mind is that even the strongest spiritual protections are not harming others. You can psychically harm others, but fortifying your boundaries does not harm anybody or anything. For example, an entity that preys upon the spiritual energy of a human has an independent right to exist, but, even if it "needs" that energy from humans, it does not have a right to take it against that human's wishes. This would be like believing you have no right to an immune system because bacteria have a right to live too. Bacteria might have a right to live, but not at your expense. If they, like viruses, cannot live without the help of a host, that is their loss. It gives them no rights to invade the body of a host. Obligate parasites, too, are in a spiritual dead-end because their need to invade a host does not give them rights to do so. You are no sooner harming a negative spirit by keeping it at bay than you are harming tapeworms by avoiding eating their eggs.

ronin
30th April 2014, 06:14
i think i mentioned in another post where i thought i had a phycic attack.
seeing peoples faces of all ages from different eras through time.
saw other things as well but some where not very nice!
but i am wondering as we get older and more sensitive,do things or our perception changes and we are able to see reality as it really is.
the energies,the feelings,a connection.

the good thing is people willing to share their experiences.
imagine how many people out there who are having a similar experience but have no one to turn to?
only their doctor!well you know what the gp will prescribe!
so thank you for sharing.

if all these people that we see are us and we have been reincarnated then it could be possible that all the strings of the one are reconnecting to make a whole.
so all your fragments are coming back together.suppose it depends on what we will learn or able to learn and remember from the experience.

if they are souls looking in,should we not be asking them what do they want?just see what happens!

or maybe they are just curious to see people waking up and they have the front row tickets:D

Wolf Khan
30th April 2014, 07:23
Possession is a factor of speculation.

30th April 2014, 10:21
Possession is a factor of speculation.

Elaboration is a catalyst for clarity :thup:

Spiral
30th April 2014, 12:09
Incidentally, Russ, protection in a spiritual sense is not so crude as protection in a physical sense. You cannot in a physical sense build a wall through which the well meaning may pass immaterially, but in a psychic and spiritual sense, it is possible to create protections that only keep out certain entities. In other words, you erect a protective field with the assertion that those who intend harm may not approach you. You are saying "if the shoe fits..."

I have to protect myself spiritually because I have had more encounters with the archons than I'd care to have. I also protect myself psychically because there is much in the psychic world I just wouldn't want around me. It's not necessarily harmful, it's just not something I want around me. But in both ways, I only ever apply the protection for those certain things. I do not keep away friendly spirits who approach me from a truly spiritual perspective.

This psychic protection could be the most applicable here. Entities who pass on from the lower psychic world can leave behind a "psychic corpse" just as surely as entities leaving behind the physical world leave behind a physical corpse. As they no longer have anything animating them, they sink through to the lower astral levels, and that is the level people approach as they get ready to sleep and thus encounters with such things occur at that time because of that convergence. It is an energetic shell that was used as a vehicle when navigating that psychic layer. These things are able to behave more like a living being in that they may appear to move and so on because their level of operation is the level of subconscious habit and so the psychic/astral corpse repeats in death what the spirit that moved it did in life. This is also why ghosts haunt places with which the person was familiar in their life.

The fact that your wife knows that these beings are dead does hint at that to me. A spirit doesn't normally appear dead, even though they have no bodies on this plane. It's possible, if they are ancestors, that the spirits coming to check up on her are assuming avatars of past lives (the lives in which they were your wife's ancestors) and for this reason they are acknowledged as dead by your wife. If they are "astral/psychic corpses", your wife's attention would have the effect of driving them away, especially if she is becoming more psychically active, because the attention is like a river and any psychic corpse caught in that river will be washed away by the current.

I would very much like to speak with you privately about this if you'd be open to such communication. Just drop me a PM if you'd like and I will help you consider a few options.[B]The main thing you have to keep in mind is that even the strongest spiritual protections are not harming others. You can psychically harm others, but fortifying your boundaries does not harm anybody or anything. For example, an entity that preys upon the spiritual energy of a human has an independent right to exist, but, even if it "needs" that energy from humans, it does not have a right to take it against that human's wishes. This would be like believing you have no right to an immune system because bacteria have a right to live too.[/ B] Bacteria might have a right to live, but not at your expense. If they, like viruses, cannot live without the help of a host, that is their loss. It gives them no rights to invade the body of a host. Obligate parasites, too, are in a spiritual dead-end because their need to invade a host does not give them rights to do so. You are no sooner harming a negative spirit by keeping it at bay than you are harming tapeworms by avoiding eating their eggs.

I totally agree with all of this from first hand experience, using "light" as protection will not stop guides, guardian angels or light beings etc because its a vibrational barrier, only things of a lower vibration are blocked.

By the time you notice damage caused by parasitic entities it may well be too late to fix it because its to the energy bodies used to repair the physical.

I used to go to a spiritualist church many years ago, all the mediums had serious health problems of one form or another & when they came up to me & said "you could do this" (be a spiritualist medium) I always refused, because I had a strong "intuition" telling me not to get sucked in, ( even though I could see the dead people attending.)

I also should mention that there are many reasons why some people start to see "spirits" etc, some times its due to damage in the aura, it would be as well to check this with someone who can see such things to be on the safe side.

I am sorry if this sounds a bit dark, I don't mean it too, bringing such things into conscious control by meditation etc can bring marvellous & positive things.

Seikou-Kishi
30th April 2014, 16:58
This is very accurate, Spiral. One of the things Aleister Crowley got very right, even if his 'New Aeon' is archontic, is the idea that the spontaneous manifestation of psychic phenomenon, like objects that shoot across the room on their own, are "leaks" in the aura in which undisciplined psychic energy comes out in bursts because 20 amps are trying to flow through a 10 amp circuit.

Once the energetic systems have adapted to the increase, these normally die down, but they are indicative of that increase coming before the energetic systems are perfectly able to cope (this is not necessarily a bad thing, as weight lifters know they do not become stronger except that they push their strength beyond its current capacity). A perfectly disciplined and consciously incorporated faculty does not manifest spontaneously. This is not to say this is definitely what's happening here, as there is a distinction to be made between passive faculties like sight versus active faculties like the legs walking. (In fact, restless leg syndrome is a good physical analogue).

Highland1
30th April 2014, 18:23
Thank you for your heartfelt wisdom lovely people, I am very grateful for all the comments.
My wife is going to read the thread soon and hopefully discuss what she resonates most with.
She is also pleased to learn that there are others here who have experienced the same thing as her.
I also appreciate the advice on protection now that I have learned its benefits.
Seikou, I will pm you soon when I have a little free time for some personal advice and thank you kindly for offering to do so.
I truly love you all truthers!

Russ

gardener
10th May 2014, 13:11
Hello again highlander 1, I feel I am becoming a pest but your posts are really interesting, and although I agree with spiral, I do believe protection is advisable, my feeling is your wife has a healing gift which is why she gets aches and discomfort she needs to fine tune meditation is a good way of doing that, and when she sees the faces ask them to lead her to the people in need of the healing and if in some discreet manner she could go to them and use the laying on of hands which will not only make the person in need, feel better but would take her symptoms away.dont want to say too much more I am no expert but many years ago I had a friend and she was a healer, so hope this makes sense gardener x

lookbeyond
10th May 2014, 22:59
I totally agree with all of this from first hand experience, using "light" as protection will not stop guides, guardian angels or light beings etc because its a vibrational barrier, only things of a lower vibration are blocked.

By the time you notice damage caused by parasitic entities it may well be too late to fix it because its to the energy bodies used to repair the physical.

I used to go to a spiritualist church many years ago, all the mediums had serious health problems of one form or another & when they came up to me & said "you could do this" (be a spiritualist medium) I always refused, because I had a strong "intuition" telling me not to get sucked in, ( even though I could see the dead people attending.)

I also should mention that there are many reasons why some people start to see "spirits" etc, some times its due to damage in the aura, it would be as well to check this with someone who can see such things to be on the safe side.

I am sorry if this sounds a bit dark, I don't mean it too, bringing such things into conscious control by meditation etc can bring marvellous & positive things.

Hello All, im hoping no one minds if i ask a question in this thread as its not completely on topic, but related. All of my children have seen various beings in our house.However my youngest child is regularly seeing a "black ghost " moving about the house. Recently she was frightened when in her bedroom at her desk, "first with one eye and then two i saw black fingers wriggling at me on a hand"
I have always asked her if she feels anything frightening from these encounters and she says no, however overall she is afraid to move about the house on her own.I have encountered the being on a few occasions and feel nothing negative, just a presence. I have encouraged my daughter to say when she sees it "please leave, this is my space". However, i also do not want us to send away a possible spiritual guide or make such one unwelcome- i would appreciate any thoughts, thanks lookbeyond

Spiral
11th May 2014, 08:11
Hello All, im hoping no one minds if i ask a question in this thread as its not completely on topic, but related. All of my children have seen various beings in our house.However my youngest child is regularly seeing a "black ghost " moving about the house. Recently she was frightened when in her bedroom at her desk, "first with one eye and then two i saw black fingers wriggling at me on a hand"
I have always asked her if she feels anything frightening from these encounters and she says no, however overall she is afraid to move about the house on her own.I have encountered the being on a few occasions and feel nothing negative, just a presence. I have encouraged my daughter to say when she sees it "please leave, this is my space". However, i also do not want us to send away a possible spiritual guide or make such one unwelcome- i would appreciate any thoughts, thanks lookbeyond

That type of thing is often just an imprint, a recording that plays over & over, not a spirit or entity as such and they have no sentience that can be communicated with.

I once lived in a flat (apartment) in what was once a large & imposing house, & every morning a ghost butler would bring a breakfast tray into my bedroom & place it on some furniture no longer there, a few times I encountered him on the stairs too.

If you feel it is a sentient spirit then you could either try banishing it by burning sulphur with the windows open or get a "spirit release" person in to help it along, if this is the right thing no doubt you will come across someone or a card in a shop etc in the near future, these thing tend to work like that.

Highland1
11th May 2014, 17:09
Hello again highlander 1, I feel I am becoming a pest but your posts are really interesting, and although I agree with spiral, I do believe protection is advisable, my feeling is your wife has a healing gift which is why she gets aches and discomfort she needs to fine tune meditation is a good way of doing that, and when she sees the faces ask them to lead her to the people in need of the healing and if in some discreet manner she could go to them and use the laying on of hands which will not only make the person in need, feel better but would take her symptoms away.dont want to say too much more I am no expert but many years ago I had a friend and she was a healer, so hope this makes sense gardener x

Thank you gardener, I am humbled by your appreciative comments.
With regards to my wife receiving protection, she is very reluctant to change anything because she is very grounded and happy when she has the experiences and certainly not drained of energy.
I fully respect her wishes and would never try to force her or anyone to do anything against their wishes.
She leans towards the theory that the faces are part of her ancestral background and that they are just calling in to check on her.
She still has pre cog symptoms of the pains other people people are about to suffer and is quite happy despite the discomfort she feels suffering other peoples pains.
When she identifies the afflicted person, her ghost pains disappear.

I guess she is like a precog spiritual doctor which she finds intriguing!

Russ

BabaRa
11th May 2014, 21:28
Thank you gardener, I am humbled by your appreciative comments.
With regards to my wife receiving protection, she is very reluctant to change anything because she is very grounded and happy when she has the experiences and certainly not drained of energy.

Underlining above is mine.

There's your answer. How a person feels when contacted is important. I've had this same experience on and off for years. At times I thought it was my ancestors, other times I felt they were actually me in other life times. Never had any negativity attached to the experience.

I suspect, Russ, that your wife has had some change in consciousness to have this happen. Or sometimes, these things are orchestrated by one's own higher self to promote sou/consciousness growth.

My experience is when negative energies attach, the have been drawn to you due to your own thoughts, emotions, behavior. They leave when you change. They can be made to leave, but will return - or others of that nature - if you don't change. IMO, your wife's experience doesn't sound negative.

lookbeyond
12th May 2014, 00:09
Thankyou Spiral, lb

Highland1
15th May 2014, 21:23
Hi peeps, my wife had another visit last week but I didnt mention it on the forum.
Nothing really unusual except this time one of the faces had an agape expression with an open jaw as if very surprised to be seen. Paula was still not uncomfortable because despite the shocked expression she did not feel threatened or frightened.
That was last week.
Today Paula was attending to a 90 year old lady with Alzheimers because she is a carer by profession.
This lady is not a direct blood relative but is Paula's first husbands mother.
Anyway, whilst cleaning and dusting she came across a photograph of this elderly lady's father and was stopped in her tracks because she is almost certain it is the same person she seen in her vision.
When Paula asked who he was, the elderly lady who is called Lily explained that he watches over you!
Lily's father died over 50 years ago and Paula was not even born when he passed.
Things seem to be getting a little stranger here all the time...!
Yes Barbara, Paula's consciousness or awareness seems to be increasing very much recently and as a result bringing us even closer together.
This on its own is a blessing because she is not normally interested in the esorotic topics we discuss here.....but has suddenly had a change of heart!

Thank you all for sharing your views and any further wisdom will be gratefully received.

Russ

Tribe
15th May 2014, 22:31
Ah im so glad you and your lovely lady can share the journey together russ :) x

Seikou-Kishi
16th May 2014, 08:25
And I'm glad you feel comfortable sharing it with us too, Russ :-)

Cearna
16th May 2014, 12:58
Hey russ, my very first time with someone at a Spiritualist church, they told me a bout this Shipwright, who played the violin, I had no idea who she was talking about, but my mother knew straight away that it was my great grand father from Ireland, he, and my two grndfathers have watched over me all the time since they left life.

I don't know if you know of Lisa Edwards and John Edward, but they have people lining up to get them to say Hi to their family, even from way back. At the moment, with more people being able to see these Spirits, they are very much looking for people to tell their family they are looking over them, and maybe hoping she will be one who will pass the word to others, unless they are all for her?

Highland1
16th May 2014, 19:32
At the moment, with more people being able to see these Spirits, they are very much looking for people to tell their family they are looking over them.

Now were talking Cearna thank you,

I wonder it is what words they would say to reassure their family they are being watched over?

What difference will there be being "watched over" make if there is no communication I wonder?

Not that I disbelieve, no far from it.

What then, if they want to tell us not to worry because there is no death......in the conventional sense?

They have themselves have perhaps managed to slip through their veil and through time to get in touch with us their future offspring?

Are mediums or sensitives, actually sharing some sort of "time travelling consciousness" that allows them a basic communication with their ancestors.....and their offspring?

Maybe time travel has existed from day one, and maybe we are slowly beginning to realise that it can only be done through connected consciousness?

I mean, lets be real here for a moment, how can someone from the past project them selves into the mind of say someone now?

Perhaps we are right, there is no time as it is a man made construct?

Maybe travelling through time is simply lifting up the veil and seeing all we are and what we always have been?

I think that maybe if there is no time, then time travel could not exist, but soul travelling.........now that is an interesting concept!

Russ

Spiral
16th May 2014, 20:00
Time is one of the "laws" of here, it does not exist where they are, what I find strange is that people normally reincarnate after a period of our time roughly equivalent to the previous lifespan.

Seikou-Kishi
16th May 2014, 20:45
Time is one of the "laws" of here, it does not exist where they are, what I find strange is that people normally reincarnate after a period of our time roughly equivalent to the previous lifespan.

We'll have warp drive by the time my grandmother comes back then ;-)

Highland1
16th May 2014, 21:17
Maybe we don't reincarnate at all....perhaps we just activate a little more DNA triggering of some ancestral memories of someone else's life?

Ooh, the mind boggles!

Russ

Seikou-Kishi
17th May 2014, 00:26
Maybe we don't reincarnate at all....perhaps we just activate a little more DNA triggering of some ancestral memories of someone else's life?

Ooh, the mind boggles!

Russ

That would be fine if nobody in the world had ever had a past life in which they died childless or were of different races.

Mark
17th May 2014, 07:00
River Lethe.