PDA

View Full Version : UFO sighting Wales 2012

The One
28th April 2014, 09:25
It seems authentic...

Video description:
The lights appear to be located either above the Crest Woods , in front of Crest Woods or just behind and above Crest Woods. This was filmed around 3 am. and lasted longer than 6 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbtYr1aNvX8

The One
28th April 2014, 09:52
Glowing UFO Seen Over Pitlochry, Scotland - November 2012

Published on 14 Nov 2012
A major UFO investigation is underway after a man filmed a mysterious oval-shaped object hovering over a forest. Chef Adrian Musat, 40, was stunned when he saw the spooky white light floating over the woodland through his window at night. He grabbed his video camera and recorded the mysterious light, before sending the tape off to supernatural investigators, the British UFO Research Association (BUFORA). Father-of-one Adrian, who lives with his wife Nicoleta and two-year-old son Alex in Perthshire, Scotland, said: "I have never seen anything like it. "I watch out the window every day and we have a beautiful view, but I have never seen such a strange thing. It didn't make any noise." Adrian first saw the unexplained sight from his home at 7.30am on the morning of Bonfire Night before it reappeared 10 hours later. He said the flashing UFO, which was flying above Clunie Wood near Loch Fiskally, was about five metres wide and its colours were constantly changing. Since then, Adrian has peered out of his window every day hoping for another sighting, but to no avail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmK67aitWy0

Tonz
28th April 2014, 11:30
amazingly close

Highland1
28th April 2014, 12:58
Great find Malc thank you.

Sometimes I wonder whether ufo's are a type of hologram projected from either space or here on Earth.
When you see them dart at high speeds at 180 angles, it reminds me of using a laser pen or similar on a distant object, especially when it is dark.
Having seen quite a few ufo's myself it has always seemed like they were projections coming from another source?
The nearest I have been to a ufo was probably 40 feet or so and it seemed like a lantern flicking and changing colours which mesmerised me totally.

Russ

jimmer
28th April 2014, 14:59
the first video sighting is very mojo / sinzzer-esque.

orb cluster on a 'milk delivery route.'