PDA

View Full Version : Plans for Modern Tesla Free Energy Generator Released to Public

Spiral
26th April 2014, 14:46
In a world of problems and solutions, few ideas spur both immediate hope and skepticism as the idea of free energy, and, on the brink of ecological disaster, nothing may be of greater importance to the human race.

The story of Nikola Tesla is a remarkable reminder of how our economic, political and media systems create our reality, because it shows how human ingenuity can be co-opted, shut-down, taken-over and hushed by powerful people with financial interests at stake. Fortunately, the legacy of Tesla lives on and people are now more interested than ever in his theories about cosmic energy and his patents for energy systems that could offer promise for liberating earth from dependence on fossil fuels.

Could it be that his vision has finally come to fruition and has been made available to the public, some 100 years after his patent for a fuel-less electricity generator?

“This new power for the driving of the world’s machinery will be derived from the energy which operates the universe, the cosmic energy, whose central source for the earth is the sun and which is everywhere present in unlimited quantities.” -Nikola Tesla

In March of 2014, a small group of independent engineers and developers released to the public open-source plans for a continuously running fuel-less electricity generator based on a patent by Nikola Tesla, and re-designed by inventor James Robitaille. Calling it the Quantum Energy Generator, or QEG, the portable device is supposedly capable of producing enough electricity to power a modern home, and is about the size and weight of a home gas generator.

Read more http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/04/14/open-source-plans-modern-tesla-free-energy-generator-released/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCmu6sbXPlM

Hope Girl blog; http://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2014/04/03/if-you-build-it-and-give-it-away-they-will-come-qeg-full-disclosure/

Full PDF of build details, http://hopegirl2012.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/qeg-user-manual-3-25-14.pdf

http://hopegirl2012.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/qeg-user-manual-3-25-14.pdf

monk
27th April 2014, 11:42
Really looking forward to seeing what comes of this from all the buzz going around, I must say I have not seen an open source style release type event like this occur before, it is encouraging! A 10kw generator requiring only 1kw input is a very healthy power source for any medium sized home.

Ground source heat pumps produce 4kw heat (60 deg water) from 1kw of electrical power so over-unity has already arrived long-ago, "They" have just had such a good control over what kind of OU concept is involved in any given device. A heat pump is ok as very few people are going to try and then expend energy heating up the 60 degree water to power a turbine generator. They know it would not be an efficient enough FF replacement. Same deal with all the many countryside ruining "industry approved" horizontal axis wind turbines, horrendously expensive and inefficient compared to their faster wind speed operating cousin the Vertical axis WT.

Motors like the one above are the direct threat to all power structures everywhere, if I had a spare £10k lying about I would have bought the core for this already! If this device manages to reach even close to any type of global release from its increased community use it will be superseded almost immediately by something far better and far smaller from the major manufacturers in China.

Spiral
27th April 2014, 11:49
Really looking forward to seeing what comes of this from all the buzz going around, I must say I have not seen an open source style release type event like this occur before, it is encouraging! A 10kw generator requiring only 1kw input is a very healthy power source for any medium sized home.

Ground source heat pumps produce 4kw heat (60 deg water) from 1kw of electrical power so over-unity has already arrived long-ago, "They" have just had such a good control over what kind of OU concept is involved in any given device. A heat pump is ok as very few people are going to try and then expend energy heating up the 60 degree water to power a turbine generator. They know it would not be an efficient enough FF replacement. Same deal with all the many countryside ruining "industry approved" horizontal axis wind turbines, horrendously expensive and inefficient compared to their faster wind speed operating cousin the Vertical axis WT.

Motors like the one above are the direct threat to all power structures everywhere, if I had a spare £10k lying about I would have bought the core for this already! If this device manages to reach even close to any type of global release from its increased community use it will be superseded almost immediately by something far better and far smaller well before by the major manufacturers in China.

Mass production would see the cost plummet as its made from about the same components as a fan cooled arc welder, just in a different "lay out", there must be some Chinese industrialists looking into this surely ?

monk
27th April 2014, 13:31
I wouldn't be surprised if this has all been common knowledge to them for decades with the only mental retardation being the perceived "business model flaw" of when everyone has one all you have left to "gain" is income from small scale production and maintenance. One big sell but then .... BANKRUPT! lol