PDA

View Full Version : The Lie NASA Told - The Demise of the NWO

Sooz
26th April 2014, 08:22
Hi All,

It's been said that NASA rules the world.

Just been sent this link by my good friend who has been studying this stuff for a good 15 years.

I must admit I haven't watched it yet, have bookmarked it to watch tomorrow.

But I trust my friend's judgement to post it here for you now.

Cheers,
Sooz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c69vZyE74Zg&feature=em-share_video_user

john parslow
26th April 2014, 12:06
Hi Sooz - thank you very much for this interesting video, I have downloaded in case it goes AWOL. Love JP x

Sooz
26th April 2014, 12:09
Thanks Mr Parsnip, I look forward to watching it tomorrow....it promises to be interesting.
Love Sooz
x

ronin
26th April 2014, 12:53
ten minutes in and everything we have heard before.the Vector symbol that is used all over the world as a symbol of spaceflight.
well does that not tell you that tptb have already taken world and off world dominance .
had a feeling for a while that we are way behind what we are being told and to the ptb ,it does not matter.
we are chasing a trail that has been well trodden,and we pose no threat to their outcome.

john parslow
26th April 2014, 15:04
Hi Sooz, it was Very interesting new concepts to take on board - many thanks. JP xx

norman
26th April 2014, 15:56
This narrator seems to be joining dots as if to fulfill something deeper in her belief system. Not unlike the sort of videos that Bible word-for-worders make.

When the story of the approaching "L" shaped objects first broke several months back I wondered if we were being probed and tested for a way to begin the process of hyping up a Project Blue beam 'Alien Invasion'.

I'm wondering the same thing again now.

This narrator has taken it and put it into another story line.

Instinctively, I feel it's bunk built on top of possible False-Flag / psyop early manoeuvrings. Her narrative may even be a part of it, but I doubt it. She DOES sound appropriately 'nutty' in readiness for her fall and replacement with a BAD secenario ( false - of course ).

Naaaah, I don't buy it. Sorry.

It's an interesting reminder though. I'd forgotten all about the L objects and Blue beam ;)

Tonz
28th April 2014, 12:03
not shore about all of it except for the parts about nasa and its info in space, they have lied about everything to do with what we are lead to believe about it.all their info on radiation and the elements that they had to deal with in their journeys outside our atmosphere are at best fairy tales.What is done under the atmosphere with the shuttles are mostly real.not all.

the truth outside for me rings to tones of that guy in the car, forgot his name,the sun does not make any sense at all with our mainstream theories ,the suggestion that is a porthole is equally possible than those who may say it is not as seriously we have no clear idea.

we are only just starting to understand some things as concepts that are yet to be proven on a clear scale , we have generations of false base knowledge to work with ,our minds tends to stick pieces together to hold the picture together , knowing very well it wont stick forever ,for now the global mind is as it is ,but it is impossible to think that it will never be clear to us , the mind is growing and we are growing out of the fairy tales , at first we will feel deception but later we will embrace our past and move to a grater mind,we may loose a little of the innocence and naiveness of it all ,but we shall have the truth to base our study of space to work with.

Highland1
28th April 2014, 12:39
we are only just starting to understand some things as concepts that are yet to be proven on a clear scale , we have generations of false base knowledge to work with ,our minds tends to stick pieces together to hold the picture together.

In my view, if you can imagine it......it probably already exists.

Russ

Liberty
28th April 2014, 13:15
Hi Sooz,:tiphat:

I forgot my headphones and am at the library so thanks for this and I will listen to it tomorrow if it is still up....John, please keep it for us in case it disappears!! Thanks

Wishing everyone a great day!

Today:cloud:

john parslow
28th April 2014, 21:20
Will do ... :whstl: