PDA

View Full Version : I do not trust inner voices or most channellings

The One
25th April 2014, 20:13
Personally, I do not trust inner voices or most channellings, nor do I trust what mediums may say. I have seen very many examples of where the messages have not been true. It is clear to me that the "spirits" can be liars, tellers of partial truths, or are merely inventions of the channel or medium communicating their words.

Much of what is called channelled material does not actually communicate anything new, no new information, but is just a remix and rewording of what others have said or written. Much of it is couched in long descriptions and tends to have the same form of terminology.Like GFL they say the dark ones are being destroyed in your world and we are at a time when we will be showing ourselves very soon.mmmmmmmmmmmm.What a load of rubbish.

What if they dont show themselves.The next exuse will be we have put this on hold

You will find many references to "illusion" and "density" and "vibrations" in channelled messages, and possibly some information about Atlantis to spice it all up. It is easy to get bored with channelled messages. I say this because it has happened to me. I have read far too many similar-sounding passages in assorted books over the years. I am waiting for someone with something different to have their say.

Why are there so many people channelling "ascended masters" or going one better and actually claiming to be ascended masters?

Who are the real ascended masters? Can we believe them? Why are they all male? Why are there not ascended mistresses?

So where is all this stuff coming from? Why is so much of it unreliable? Is any of it to be trusted?

I am sure quite a lot of stuff that comes over is a projection of the ego, the desires and the imagination of the person channelling it. I am also certain that vulnerable people can be controlled by a medium or psychic in the same way that people will listen to a priest.

I believe very much in telepathic communication as a reality and in the reality of ET races who normally communicate this way, so in many ways I am all for this form of communication whilst at the same time also very wary of accepting what is being said as the truth.

I often think that humans as a race might do a lot better at sorting our very real problems out if we cut out listening to other-worldly and divine messengers and forgot about prophecies good and bad and about the threats and penalties that all religions and cults are keen to hand out. It all looks like a control system to me but who are the controllers?

What strikes me as very odd about all these systems of belief and prophecies is that they strongly imply that people are not happy with this world. If they were happy here why would so many be looking forward to transformation or leaving this world behind?

Why are people wanting to go to Heaven or make new homes in the stars? Is life here that bad? Why do so many people feel this way? Why do people feel a need for "Ascension"?

Now I would be one of the first to say I would love to see all the wars, crime, poverty and disease and other terrible problems that people face eliminated from the world but otherwise I think this is already a paradise.Well for me anyway.

I would be very content to carry on living here. I don't feel any need to be transformed into a higher frequency or to "ascend." I don't feel any desire to travel to other planets or to journey through outer space. I really think this world is a wonderful home if it wasn't for all the problems caused by people.

So what will really happen I wonder i don't know but also listening to inner voices is something most, if not all, people can probably do although many would not admit to being able to do so because they might be thought of as being "nuts" if they admitted to this. And it is true that mentally-ill people often are plagued by voices talking to them and telling them what to do. It is a classic symptom of schizophrenia.whilst many people would not wish to admit to having inner voices, other people are only too happy to reveal what voices tell them. Some cults and books and belief systems are based almost entirely on spirit messages or "channelled" communications. Some people become very financially successful through telling others either directly or via books and recordings what they say they are being told by other beings.I can assure you i do trust myself and do not need inner voices to be able to that

Cheers once again and your thoughts are appreciated even though some will not agree with this

The One

25th April 2014, 20:40
The "new age"/"alternative" communities are awash with extortion like all other industries.....which I'm afraid to say.....it is now an industry. I have never trusted the testimony of others without feeling my own way around them and I'm no different to this day. Please don't give me dates, times and expectations. Feel free to express feeling and hope but don't expect me to agree because it's from an exterior source that you have grown to trust. I will establish that trust in either you or your source at my own discretion.

I differ slightly to you TheOne in that I firmly believe in the ability of humans to be able to channel (ie be used as a conduit of communication by an exterior energy or consciousness) because on even a scientific level; this is provably what we're doing every nano second of being on so many levels/dimensions. So some (possibly much) of the things channeled are 100% real. The self sovereignty discernment process for me is to increasingly define my own reality by soul-touch. I'm getting better at it I'm delighted to say and it's worthy of note that just because it's real sometimes doesn't make it desirable.

It's also probably cliche to say but all is energy in different forms. Deluded souls lost in the love and light brigade forget this, yet preach it, but I'm delighted to say that even in their delusion and bandwagon shenaningens......they are still correct to attempt to keep the "mood" alive. I have learned this VERY acutely from people I love and also members on here of late like Barbara and Modwiz, who rarely even indulge in anything that can lower their consciousness, and thus chooseby an innate default to keep it as they wish. My immaturity used to find that conceited, I'm ashamed to say but won't dwell on! :h5:

In summary.......create your own reality (no longer a clich to me). If that involves trusted sources of channeling then crack on. If it doesn't, crack on. Love your current form and love your environment. Don't let anyone/thing shake what you're building!

Love you crazy lot, I really do.

(Another great thread from TheOne n'est pas?.....the boy is on fire!)

Seikou-Kishi
25th April 2014, 20:52
Brilliant post The One. A sober analysis.

Tribe
25th April 2014, 21:02
We miss the point when we have our head in the sky's to much . Brilliant delivery of a fine perspective brother ! Xxx

norman
25th April 2014, 21:20
There seems to 2 kinds of people that want out of this situation.

1) those you mention who are hankering after a 'next' level or life.

2) those who are so sure they must separate from the rest of us and go live in the remote regions and 'prep' as a sub group of survivors.

Those two kinds, on the surface, look like they are complete opposites to each other. In a way, they are, but, both are refusing to FIX THIS! More part of the problem than a solution. I have a hard time differentiating well between the cabal and many of the survivalists heading for the hills. Both are putting all their energy into the same exact outcome, and anticipating the same almost exact result for 'themselves' only.

Personally, I do have a hunch that I'm about more than this one single lifetime. It's a much bigger picture, probably.

I've been depressed enough about this world to consider slipping out the back door while no one's watching. Yes, I've had bouts of wanting out of here too. I don't consider them my finest moments though.

Tribe
25th April 2014, 21:29
Norman I fall into 1, and 2 but actually don't mind working with what I have got here on Earth where I am enjoying the ride while it lasts and dipping into 1 and 2 ! I like to think I have got the balance !

I am sorry to hear there has been a time when u felt you could slip out of the back door , I've been there and i send love x

PurpleLama
25th April 2014, 22:00
Utility is the test of any information from other worldly sources.

Highland1
25th April 2014, 22:11
Nice thread Malc, that should dispel the myth that some have previously said you were just a cut and paster! Lol

On a more serious note, I for one believe that we humans have many if not countless gifts.
The problem with channelling is that there is no evidence it is non other than someone else's creative and sometimes genius imagination. Usually this is an attempt to accrue a following whilst trying to instigate some sort of belief system which no doubt will cost money for those who are sucked or lured in to its potentially false promises.
I like to see tangible human gifts like healing, or the power of chi lighting bulbs or similar, art, music, miracles of nature, in fact the list is endless.
Powerful story telling or channelling, is no more than a form of mind control to ensnare a gullible audience.

We all, at times find ourselves making extra ordinary claims and probably wonder, wow where did that come from?
Was it god?
An et?
A guardian angel or spirit?
Did I just channel?
Is my consciousness connecting to another consciousness?

I think it more likely that we are simply connecting with many much deeper aspects of the self......however old that self may be.

It makes the expression "Know Thyself" more credible than any others explanation or theory.

All that being said, I do believe that telepathy is possible because if you truly know yourself, you will surely know if telepathy is from you......or another entity.

Russ

The One
25th April 2014, 22:27
All that being said, I do believe that telepathy is possible because if you truly know yourself, you will surely know if telepathy is from you......or another entity

Great point Russ.I sometimes wonder if writing is some sort of telepathy.Its quite strange that we seem to know what we are going to say before we have said it

Cheers

modwiz
25th April 2014, 22:58
I really think this world is a wonderful home if it wasn't for all the problems caused by people.

That is it in a sentence. AscensionTM is for people who are not willing to to do what has to be done to clean this planet up and think the grass is greener there (la-la-land).

modwiz
25th April 2014, 23:00
We miss the point when we have our head in the sky's to much . Brilliant delivery of a fine perspective brother ! Xxx

Head in the clouds and feet on the ground. I call it large consciousness.

modwiz
25th April 2014, 23:04
There seems to 2 kinds of people that want out of this situation.
1) those you mention who are hankering after a 'next' level or life.

Some want a little more company. One can transition by themselves, and many have. It is just a very unpopulated level. It is much better shared, IMO.

modwiz
25th April 2014, 23:05

Concise.:thup:

Seikou-Kishi
25th April 2014, 23:32
That is it in a sentence. Ascension is for people who are not willing to to do what has to be done to clean this planet up and think the grass is greener there.

I call this spiritual alcoholism: people will seek out any number of poisons in the ultimately unfulfilled hope of escaping their own mess.

Moonlight
26th April 2014, 00:26
I'm not too much into channeled messages myself. I do read/listen to some of the messages out there and have books who apparently are channeled. I cherish what I've learned from them. To me, its the same as any other source of information and inspiration. I do not give channeled information any more power than anything else I read. I've always been a gleaner and only keep what resonates with me. I am not one to give my power away.... been there, done that.

It would be nice if some savior, ET or other, would come down and save us. But it's not going to happen. We'll have to work it out for ourselves and create the world and lives that we want. That's why I'm here. I've never wanted to be here, wanted to leave a couple of times, but I'm here so might as well enjoy the ride and do what I came here to do.

Since I've been on forums, which is not that long ago, I see many people hurting and waiting for something to happen to save them. The waiting and longing for something outside of themselves causes the pain. Any message that is not empowering you should be dismissed, IMO.

I often think that life is overrated... that's usually when I am submerged by all the pain that I see/feel. In those times, I focus my sight on beauty and laughter and I Ho'hoponopono everything in sight... LOL. I am so grateful for my loved ones, friends, angels, guides and star family who help me along the way. I am also grateful to be part of this on-line community and to be touched by all of you.

P.S. This post has been channeled by myself.

Tonz
26th April 2014, 13:09
Why are people wanting to go to Heaven or make new homes in the stars? Is life here that bad? Why do so many people feel this way? Why do people feel a need for "Ascension"?

I guess most of it is escapism in one form or another,we can bring it right down to local levels as well as most materialism also is escapism.
If only we can appreciate who and what we are. It's then we may start to appreciate what is around us in it's true perspective and realize that we are in Paradise and we are already blessed.

ronin
26th April 2014, 13:38
i feel that many souls that come here have been duped.
they come here to make a difference and experience life in the 3d physical world but then a veil is dropped and the control program starts as soon as they are born.
this is why so many yearn to return.they become suicidal,addicts and just know this is not what they signed up for.
the control system is already set up and in place as soon as you leave your mothers womb.

you all know,i won,t even try and spell it out for you.
that is why we create and join these alternative media forums.

1.we want to experience life.
2.we want to experience every emotion and return to source.
3.we have to experience everything to realize what we need to,too live that perfect life in bliss.

but it does seem the scales are tilted in one direction at this present time.

there will always be duality but it depends upon you on which stand you take.

maybe for each light that is shone,a shadow is cast.

and that is the way it is?

i really do not know.

lookbeyond
27th April 2014, 00:41
I'm not too much into channeled messages myself. I do read/listen to some of the messages out there and have books who apparently are channeled. I cherish what I've learned from them. To me, its the same as any other source of information and inspiration. I do not give channeled information any more power than anything else I read. I've always been a gleaner and only keep what resonates with me. I am not one to give my power away.... been there, done that.

It would be nice if some savior, ET or other, would come down and save us. But it's not going to happen. We'll have to work it out for ourselves and create the world and lives that we want. That's why I'm here. I've never wanted to be here, wanted to leave a couple of times, but I'm here so might as well enjoy the ride and do what I came here to do.

Since I've been on forums, which is not that long ago, I see many people hurting and waiting for something to happen to save them. The waiting and longing for something outside of themselves causes the pain. Any message that is not empowering you should be dismissed, IMO.

I often think that life is overrated... that's usually when I am submerged by all the pain that I see/feel. In those times, I focus my sight on beauty and laughter and I Ho'hoponopono everything in sight... LOL. I am so grateful for my loved ones, friends, angels, guides and star family who help me along the way. I am also grateful to be part of this on-line community and to be touched by all of you.

P.S. This post has been channeled by myself.

Lovely post Moonlight, "Thanks" again,lb

Liberty
28th April 2014, 14:41
Good Day The One,

Loved your thoughtful post and have read all the responses so far. Here is my take. Since my own conscious journey began, I have traveled the route of looking for and paying attention to channeled messages that seemed to soothe me from seeing such a miserable world and also my own troubles. I feel I have experienced personal growth over the years and have slowly realized that I have my own Guidance/Intuition that is reliable and helpful. I try to do my meditation or "quiet times of reflection" each day and connect with my Soul.

It slowly dawned on me that I was "spiritually masturbating" when I was eagerly looking for more and more channeled messages that made me feel good for a day or two because I needed something to help me cope. As I began trusting my own intuition/guidance I realized this was the guidance for me only and to follow it as much as possible.

I have had miracles happen so I know for myself that turning within is my way and Trusting. I feel that I needed "crutches" in the early part of my journey when I sought comfort from channeled messages but in time felt this was not right for me and began relying more on myself. I do not hear voices per say, but gentle whispers about things I question while I am absorbed in washing dishes or preparing a meal. They feel so right and come up during times when I am not absorbed in meditation practices.

I feel we all have our own Guidance and we do communicate with others by feeling or thoughts. Also since a lot of my life was simply devoted to how to survive, I had to ask for my own guidance. Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth. Great post. Great board!
Love to all,
Today:cloud:

shamanseeker
28th April 2014, 14:55
Yes, we need to keep our feet on the ground to some extent but I think it's equally negative if we don't give any space to inspiration or our sixth senses/sensations which do exist in my opinion. I find it very irritating when people try too hard to be rational; this can often be as harmful as having one's head in the clouds - or even more so. I often think these people are really afraid that others will think they are mentally ill or abnormal. We need to find our own balance. What a dreary, cold and depressing world this can be when people are too utilitarian. I suggest you read Charles Dickens' book 'Hard Times' in which people, in particular circus folk are scoffed at for 'dreaming' and looking at life as magical and something else than working and meeting our material needs. I'd also recommend E. M. Forster's book 'Where Angels Fear to Tread' in which 'well-meaning' busy bodies interfere in others' lives because they believe they are too 'fanciful' and end up causing terrible havoc and distress.

jimmer
28th April 2014, 15:42
those who promise a path of paradise gather depends.

yes, malc, we must be the captains of our own ships.

and though the waters may be rough, we are the compass.
(or something like that ; )

ronin
28th April 2014, 17:25
i was told a tale last night at work which we both found fascinating and amazing.
a friend takes his usual path(walk) almost daily,round a brook,over a small bridge ect
he was on his way home and just crossed over the bridge when he stopped.
something told him to go back to bridge and look.
he noted it was not a voice but more of a feeling.

so he went back to the bridge when he heard a loud crash.
he walked back again in the direction of going home,where he saw this old rotted tree had just fell over.

he worked out that if he had not stopped and gone back,the chances of the tree hitting him was pretty high.

voices?intuition or a bit of esp?

turiya
4th May 2014, 14:32
Personally, I do not trust inner voices or most channellings, nor do I trust what mediums may say. I have seen very many examples of where the messages have not been true. It is clear to me that the "spirits" can be liars, tellers of partial truths, or are merely inventions of the channel or medium communicating their words.

Cheers once again and your thoughts are appreciated even though some will not agree with this

The One

https://1.gravatar.com/avatar/7fff49b0af8e17bc349e1eacb0a5b403?s=200&d=identicon&r=G
Ines Radman

The following is taken from a website blog written by Ines Radman called From Croatia With Love (https://inesradman.wordpress.com/2014/04/22/exposing-the-false-channelers-and-their-minions/).
Ines is writing this (much more on her website) in response to a blogtalkradio interview (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/channelpanel/2014/04/06/our-historic-last-channeled-call) with Dr Kathyrin E May (psychologist) that can be found at the following link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/channelpanel/2014/04/06/our-historic-last-channeled-call

CHANNELLERS ARE BEING DECIEVED (http://inesradman.wordpress.com/2014/02/17/time-for-change-part-three/comment-page-1/#comment-130)

If religion can be said to be the “opiate of the masses” then channelled messages would be “Hopium of the disgruntled minority”. Every channelled message that comes from the spiritual realm is essentially the same when you strip away the fluffy talk and story line that is being used to couch the message.

“Dear ones, you are greatly beloved by all of us in the spiritual realms. We long to be reunited with you for we are your long lost family. Stay strong and hold on to your light, because we will make our presence known to you. Our ship Jerusalem is cloaked behind the moon and waiting for disclosure to happen, which is now very very soon”.

I used to think that this nauseating disinformation coming from “Archon Angel Michael”, “St.Germain” etc, was the result of dark-side interference taking over the channels without their awareness, but what I know now is that transmission from “truly positive beings” were not being intercepted, but rather the messages were coming from “false light” beings of the spiritual hierarchy which doesn’t exist.

Anyone who is channelling, in my opinion has no idea who they are and how powerful they are. As the channellers often say “My dear ones, you are Royalty”. Great, if that is the case then we don’t need anyone taking us off this planet. We need to really connect to our higher selves, these beings have even hijacked channellers higher selves and intercepted the connection.

Unless someone can prove to me who these entities are, the jury is out for me.

This is a compilation of 30 years worth of research using many well-known renown Akashic historians who are “hard wired” to the Galactic Akashic. This compilation is also from my own lucid dreams and constant connection to Higher Self. I have been a warrior in many past lives and I hope this information that is recorded in the Akashic will help those who are holding up the rest of us. Live in honour and faith, be true to yourself and if you are a channeller, remember that it’s not only your life that could be misguided but those that listen to you. Those of you who accept messages from entities that claim are helping us, you better get proof and not just their words. I have often wondered why these entities choose people in the Western world. I heard from some entities that it’s because most of the Illuminati is in their countries. No, it’s a lie. They are there because the Western World believes in fairies and angels and are easy prey for these beings. In other words, they are dumb enough to believe them.

Don’t take my word for it, don’t believe me, but do your homework, connect to your higher self and ask yourself who you are and why you are here. Why would anyone want us to leave this planet unless they have motives to remove us so they can take over the planet. I have completed my soul reintegration. I will describe it as pre-ascension, everything is brighter, more beauty in everything and I can feel everyone around me, what they are thinking and their emotions. So many people live in fear based reality, and that is where they want you. You don’t need expensive head bands, grounding equipment, special diets, in fact you don’t need to do anything other than believe in yourself and accept yourself as the incredible special human being that you are. You are envied by others, and that is why they are fooling you into believing that we can’t do this ourselves. Andrew Bartzis has some great information on how to gain back your sovereignty, how to revoke all contracts and how to get rid of these entities if you so choose to. Chris Thomas also has some really good information that I have written about here and when things start to make sense you will realize how far into the rabbit hole we have gone. We have been lied to for millions of years because these entities do not want us to reintegrate or Ascend as you call it, they want earth for itself and they will do anything they can do to achieve that goal. Don’t let them take away what we have worked so hard for.

SOURCE: A Time For Change - Part 3 (http://inesradman.wordpress.com/2014/02/17/time-for-change-part-three/comment-page-1/#comment-130)

posted by turiya

The One
4th May 2014, 14:56
Thanks turiya and welcome to tot (welcome)

4th May 2014, 19:37
Wow what a brilliant first post Turiya and welcome to TOT!

(welcome)

Highland1
5th May 2014, 08:48
Welcome to our family turiya, I have read many of your posts with enthusiasm in the "other" forum, however I just sit on the fence whenst there and say very little.
Here however, is a place of warmth with equal minded souls who enjoy debate with very little bias of given topics.Really looking forward to sharing and learning from your posts.
Warm regards

Russ

KosmicKat
5th May 2014, 11:52
... As the channellers often say “My dear ones, you are Royalty”. Great, if that is the case then we don’t need anyone taking us off this planet. We need to really connect to our higher selves, these beings have even hijacked channellers higher selves and intercepted the connection. ...

Very good advice. Something I don't do as often as I should.

Highland1
5th May 2014, 12:41
Turiya, as you have full soul integration, does this mean that like Chris Thomas, you are able to bi-locate to anywhere of your choice?

It would be nice to have a virtual coffee sometime! :h5:

Russ

ronin
5th May 2014, 14:39
something does not add up?
if we go back to Dr Michael Newton and his therapies and regressions concerning the soul.
then we all have already agreed upon our present lives!
we came here to learn and experience and whoever we encounter they are pre arranged to help us or teach others in our present experience.
so there can be no wrong or right just the experience that you need to learn.
but....we all seek,we want out of this present system!why is this not our learning path,are we not suppose to experience this.
did the elite of the world choose to live their life's and control people as it was a pre birth arrangement?
did source create everything from us to the archons?
just as we eat meat and eggs,maybe the archons feed off our energy.
it is a matter of survival.
for them and for us.

if we did choose to come here pre life,then why are we searching?
many of us think that we may have a mission to complete,a input of data upon awakening,remembering everything.
if so where are the ones who are awake now?why are they not helping to awaken other people?

screaming from the rooftops yoo hoo,this is how it is and should be.

nah we hear talk all the time about ascension,being awake and the MISSION we are here to do.

but as yet i have not seen any evidence of anyone knowing their mission,claiming to be awake or helping humanity and mother earth to heal from the atrocities that we as a species have caused.

angels,demons,aliens,ascended masters,religion,power,control,sovereignty,love,ha te,healing,abuse,i am,we are one,

it,s just one big mind fook.

Highland1
5th May 2014, 16:05
One persons truth may not be the same as anothers ronin?
Everyones awareness is different to anothers pending how far their spiritual path has evolved.
Perhaps we are not meant to know what the actual truth is in so that we still have choices and freewill to reach our chosen destiny.
Would not life itself not be mundane and predictably boring if we knew the why's and what's of really going on?
It has even crossed my mind that perhaps every living being we meet may simply be another fragmented clone of myself.
So, if that was the case, even if I met someone else who I took a sudden dislike to, that could potentially mean I actually dislike a part of myself?
One thing is for sure, we all die a physical death...and so do those elitists who harbour greed and power for personal gain.
Perhaps this lovely wise lady is sharing the real truth....

Russ

ronin
5th May 2014, 16:12
One persons truth may not be the same as anothers ronin?

exactly!so how do we determine what is right and wrong as each personal truth is their own?
the politicians ,leaders of this world are destroying it but they they think what they are doing is right!
is that not their truth?and we have our own?

turiya
6th May 2014, 01:07
Thank you for comment.

I Have to be honest with you, Highland1, can't say that I have full soul integration, not as of yet, anyway. I've been lucky enough to have stumbled upon a genuine experience of meditation - an unexpected moment of absolute blissful silence, whereby the habit of continuous thought had been completely broken. Experienced Zen meditators have called it a state of 'no-mind'. There is also a Japanese term that describes such an experience - its called 'satori' - it literally means "a taste of enlightenment." The experience lasted for several months before the habit of the ordinary thought process re-established itself back within mind. It was only after coming back from this did I find out later what had happened. Like all such experiences, it is totally subjective, so there is no way to prove to anybody else that such a thing had occurred. But having that small experience, it has allowed me to see whether another (from the words they use & how they express themselves) has had a similar thing happen.

And so, this is why I have resonated with Chris Thomas. I can tell by what he has written & especially by what he suggests others can do to prepare themselves for total soul re-integration (merging with the Higher Self) that he is very much spot-on about this process that he describes. He calls it the 'give-away'. A process to clean the emotional garbage from one's physical body & psyche. It helps to create the necessary space within the body-mind mechanism whereby it will make merging with Higher Self a much more easier process. We are all heading towards this, eventually. Most of us have agreed to, more or less, do this together, as a collective. Not too far to go, now, imo.

Cheers - turiya

Turiya, as you have full soul integration, does this mean that like Chris Thomas, you are able to bi-locate to anywhere of your choice?

It would be nice to have a virtual coffee sometime! :h5:

Russ

lookbeyond
6th May 2014, 02:06
Thanks turiya and welcome to tot (welcome)

Here Here!

gardener
6th May 2014, 17:46
hello everyone, not sure how to put into words in answer to the one, in brief I can only say I can remember being three weeks old and thinking how did I get here? listening to the people around me speaking in a different language, yet understanding what they were saying but, my thoughts were not in the English language I have no way of explaining that but truly there is so much more but that would take so long to get into,growing up I truly and still do see people who have passed away but I don't advertise it could be I am nuts, but I have had so many experiences all of my life not sure if they are from et s but , maybe I should not elaborate for fear of all of you abandoning me. I do agree with the one about the so called channelrs most of ,but not all of these people pray on other peoples grief, and I find that repugnant, and of course im sure there is money involved however just to say not all psychics are dishonest and I think (my own opinion) is there are many people out there who like myself keep it to themselves so I do hope I haven't offended anyone. gardener x

Spiral
6th May 2014, 18:10
hello everyone, not sure how to put into words in answer to the one, in brief I can only say I can remember being three weeks old and thinking how did I get here? listening to the people around me speaking in a different language, yet understanding what they were saying but, my thoughts were not in the English language I have no way of explaining that but truly there is so much more but that would take so long to get into,growing up I truly and still do see people who have passed away but I don't advertise it could be I am nuts, but I have had so many experiences all of my life not sure if they are from et s but , maybe I should not elaborate for fear of all of you abandoning me. I do agree with the one about the so called channelrs most of ,but not all of these people pray on other peoples grief, and I find that repugnant, and of course im sure there is money involved however just to say not all psychics are dishonest and I think (my own opinion) is there are many people out there who like myself keep it to themselves so I do hope I haven't offended anyone. gardener x

You are on the one forum where you are not going to be ostracised for seeing dead people or having ET / ED related experiences, a lot of us on here have and, are having such experiences on an ongoing basis.

Nice to hear of someone else having very early memories too, when I told my mother I could remember being born & having the umbilical chord wrapped around my neck she nearly fainted LOL.

Cearna
14th May 2014, 08:35
We all, at times find ourselves making extra ordinary claims and probably wonder, wow where did that come from?
Was it god?
An et?
A guardian angel or spirit?
Did I just channel?
Is my consciousness connecting to another consciousness?

I think it more likely that we are simply connecting with many much deeper aspects of the self......however old that self may be.

It makes the expression "Know Thyself" more credible than any others explanation or theory.

All that being said, I do believe that telepathy is possible because if you truly know yourself, you will surely know if telepathy is from you......or another entity.

Russ

The point I would like to make here is about this factor - that WOW, where did that come from? Of course you will think up amazing things for yourself at any given time of deep reflection - HOWEVER - we are usually forgetting the fact that we have a Higher Self, and most of us feel we are not communicating with that Higher Self, but that is often because we believe strongly we can't do so, so they have to resort to speaking to us whilst we are asleep or show us in a dream state what they are trying to tell us of, yet there are times when they actually do communicate with us whilst in that deep thinking state, and this is when you often do not so much hear them, but, instead have a thought that surprises you so much, that you do say "Where did that come from"? Sometimes they try to add to your options in this way, in much the same way that a Tarot reader may tell you this and this are going to happen to you, they are often options, if you don't want that to happen, then you may think it through and that saves you having to go through it because you have already done so by thinking it through.

Sometimes, too, you may see a picture or visuals of something, which your Soul is communicating to you as an answer to a question you are considering. If like myself, you do not visualise, then you might "feel" your answer, or hear a thought from it when it can use those avenues to answer you. Many people who do"hear" have to use that word as a compromise for saying a had a thought, because it is often the best description you can use.

So, what I am saying is that to immediately put a negative connotation, to the process of self discovery, could be limiting your own self help, please consider it is possible for your Higher Self, soul or Spirit , to be attempting to guide you along you way to getting you own decisions for your choices in a less haphazard way. I have also found, in the running of a work shop on the finding of your own abilities or finding your own unlimited potentialities, that every person in that workshop was able to draw or write something that was being given to them from either a Spirit Guide or Higher Self, which they knew they were doing from their guidance not from themselves and none of them could have done that same thing with-out that guidance giving them free reign to this kind of expression. How many people who are artists, writers, dancers, whatever form of expression cannot say that in truth the inspiration for the idea did not suddenly just appear to them?

As Russ has said you will surely know if the telepathy comes from you .... or another Entity. I'm just adding to the story the idea that is deciding all channellers are false or all voices are unreal or anything else along this track or thought stop your own development in some way in limiting your own unlimited potential which is one of the main themes of David Eicke - we are that unlimited potential, some of us just took the step to allow something to happens, which others don't because they believe it is not real. after all it's not that far back in history when you could be burnt at the stake, or stoned or whatever - even when I grew up to have any ability at all was the work of the Devil, surely with all we are seeing and doing now, there is room for us all to at least allow for the fact that it just might be possible. Thanks Russ for your open mind.
Colleen

Highland1
14th May 2014, 13:46
Thank you for sharing your wisdom Cearna, it is, as always, greatly appreciated.

Russ

turiya
18th May 2014, 15:39
Regarding the Higher Self:
I would say that anything that is coming from the Higher Self would be more like an instantaneous 'download' of information/knowledge. This would be considered, not so much as a communication, but rather would be a communion that does not come from an external source or entity. Paying close attention to the workings of one's own mind would be of much help in discerning how such an information download occurs. Certainly, after such insight occurs, then the mind can come in & utter a repetition of what that 'download' contained, making it appear that there is an 'inner voice' that is saying it.

For example, there may be a time that the Higher Self knows of an impending danger, an accident, that may quite possibly be encountered in the near future. The 'download' or insight would be instantaneous, then the mind may come in to utter a word such as 'Stop!' to direct the body to react to the moment at hand. Or, a vision may occur in dream state that can be registered by the conscious mind as something that will occur in near future. And if not registered consciously, events then may be experienced as a déjà vu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A9j%C3%A0_vu) experience. This would be indicative of the Higher Self 'download' that had come previously & not consciously registered, but is being experienced as an event that was previously lived, directing the body to act accordingly as if the event is unfolding again.

Regarding Most Other Channelings:
With these types of transmissions, they are received as communications (coming from without). If one is relatively unfamiliar with oneself - i.e. not knowing who one is - then certainly, trusting such 'outside' transmissions would be of concern. All too often such outside influences are gullibly accepted.

I would like to share this posted message (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58865-An-Update-On-Our-Evolution-by-Chris-Thomas&p=795393&viewfull=1#post795393) that was from a thread on "another" forum. The individual used the name of Ealiss. She had said she specifically joined the forum because of the thread I had started. This is what she had to say regarding certain 'entities', so-called 'spirit guides' that she was encountering:

I still haven't finished reading this thread but I do want to give a BIG THANK YOU to Turiya for posting it. It is the reason I joined OTHER FORUM NAME.

I noticed people asking if there is any way to verify any of the things he is saying. I can only add my own experience, which is this:

About 6 months ago, I felt the need to learn more about my psychic side and went on facebook and their "free reading" groups. Very quickly, I found myself doing free psychic medium readings and contacting relatives of people I had never met. I was given so much praise for my talent. Not long after that, I was helping people with past life readings. Something I tried to avoid in the end because most logical people will cry "fake and hoax" because it could just be my imagination and I don't like not having proof. People DID reply to me that it all made sense because they had felt kindred to those places and interested in exactly those periods in time, since they were children. I don't know if that is the Akashic but it is memory and it is time related.

And that is when I got headhunted very eagerly to join a special psychic group and invited to their special secret group as well and very quickly after that I was asked how I felt about Freemasons. At the time I knew nothing about masons and said as much. And that is when I suddenly started having psychic conversations with "Lord Sananda" aka Jesus as well as Mary (while in the shower, so I wasn't trying to talk to them), and while drawing I suddenly felt Melchizedek with his staff and he "sat" for a portrait, and Lady Nada (heart chakra allegedly) etc started arriving. The thing is: I am not religious. Never was. It made NO sense. And I never heard of those people before. I am not into romantic mysticism. I want truth. I did not want to become a channeler. (Besides; the channeling I have read - and that is quite a lot - always starts with half a page of useless rubbish about how kind and good and amazing I am... like a used car salesman laying it on to thick. My guides never waffle like that. Ever. So that right there is a red flag.)

Then aliens started to arrive. Just like human souls can arrive and say "Hey, I have a message for a loved one" ... they arrived next to me. Kind. Polite. Peaceful. (They better be, because I'm a battle axe.) And I started drawing them. Pretty soon I had aliens in my dreams and in my waking state. Large, small, reptile, gray type, all kinds. An exotic mix. Which lead me to google. Should I even be talking to them? And they wanted me to write a book about them. At first I said yes but then changed my mind.

I found Sitchin and the Annunaki story and I found a number of guru's. One of them very much into alien stuff. I tried to learn. This ascension stuff sounded like I would be left behind and all those I loved as well. Freaked me out. But then... my brain started going "Huh?" ... A LOT. I smelled a rat. A big one. So when I found Chris Thomas on Youtube, it was liberating. He rings true in what he says. Every bit of it. I know, that the channeled stuff feels real for a psychic like me because it is - PARTLY - because it is ACTING. Just like a sexy actor on camera can make you accept what he says... well, these senders of information are really good at what they do. They really feel nice! But they don't exist. They are... roles in a big play.

As for the aliens. My guides are working with me a lot to help me find the truth. In this universe of free will it is up to me to find the truth. They won't shield me from making mistakes. But they will help me if my intention is to find the truth. I am not quite ready to share that bit yet but it also rhymes with what Thomas has been saying.

I'm also working on how to change. It is happening slowly. It is.

But a big thank you! and now I must finish reading this... 19 pages?

The interesting part of Ealiss' story, here, is the part where these entities were wanting her to write a book about them. To me it seems to be one of the main things that they try to have most other people that they connect with do - to write a book.

I am sure most of the members here have heard about Zecharia Sitchin. There are a number of books that he had written. He is best known for his translation of the Sumerian Clay tablets. An interesting side note to this is what scholar Michael Heiser has had to say about Sitchin, which is that from the research he's done on Zecharia Sitchin, he's found no evidence that Sitchin had any formal training or education on the ancient Sumerian language. So, he doubts that Sitchin's books should be counted as being any kind of historical record.

Another interesting side note is that Bill Ryan (Project Avalon) had stated on his forum that he & Kerry Cassidy (Project Camelot) knew someone that actually worked very closely with Zecharia Sitchin & who said that Zecharia really didn’t actually translate the Sumerian Clay tablets, he in fact received the information by channeling the information from an Anunnaki entity using the method of automatic writing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_writing). You can check it out, here at the link (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55543-The-Anunnaki-their-history-on-earth-where-are-they-today&p=632871&viewfull=1#post632871). The following is what Bill Ryan had told on his forum webpage:

“According to Zecharia Sitchin (recently passed) – who ‘translated’ many ancient Sumerian texts – and whose work has been dismissed by conventional archeologists but widely accepted among the alternative community – one reason the Anunnaki came to Planet Earth was to mine gold, which they had a strong desire for and attributed a great deal of value and importance to. It’s possible that our own love and value and fascination for gold in the present day is a throwback to the attitude introduced by the Anunnaki.

One veteran researcher, who Kerry Cassidy and I also know personally, knew Zecharia Sitchin very well. This person told us that Zecharia had told him that his books were NOT translated from the Sumerian – but were actually channeled products of automatic writing. (Emphasis mine.)

We were also told that Zecharia Sitchin was paid on a retainer basis by the NSA, who always wanted to be kept up to date by Sitchin about what the Anunnaki were up to – because it seemed that Sitchin had a direct telepathic line to the Anunnaki in real time. (Note: there is quite a lot in Sitchin’s books that is certainly disinformation – possibly deliberately inserted by the Anunnaki themselves). But quite a lot of the basic story is probably quite true.”

Bill Ryan
Project Avalon
April 2011

The following books have been written by Zecharia Sitchin, or should it be more correct to say: The following books have been channeled from an Anunnaki entity through Zecharia Sitchin using the method of automatic writing:

http://www.filosofiaelogos.it/images/Zecharia%20Sitchin-640x360.jpg

In fact if you research many of the people that channel entities, many have written books using the automatic writing method:

Paul Selig:

http://www.paulselig.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/bookcovers-frontpage.jpg

Marshall Vian Summers:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/U2ww35AIYyE/hqdefault.jpg

-Marshall Vian Summers: Summers claims that his writings come through him from a divine source; they are first spoken and recorded, then transcribed and published. Summers is considered by followers to be a prophet and asserts he has been sent into the world to receive a New Message from God,which he claims has taken the form of thousands of hours of direct contact with "Unseen Ones" Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Vian_Summers) - "The Allies of Humanity books", "Steps to Knowledge: The Book of Inner Knowing",
-Paul Selig: "I been doing this thing quietly for 25 years, then 'my guides' started dictating books through me." SOURCE: (http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/05/05/nightside-professor-paul-selig-author-of-the-book-of-knowing-and-worth/) Interview
-Barbara Hand Clow: Speaking primarily through Satya, a Pleiadian goddess - -The Pleiadian Agenda
-Jane Roberts: Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul
-Darryl Anka: Material Channeled From an Extraterrestrial - BASHAR: Blueprint for Change -
-Barbara Marciniak: The Pleiadians - multidimensional spirit beings speaking through Barbara Marciniak - Bringers of the Dawn
-Dr Kathyrin E May: (psychologist): Channels Sananda, St Germain, Ashtar and other Cosmic Guests -
-Dianne Robbins: Telepathic messages from advanced civilizations within our Hollow Earth - Messages from the Hollow Earth
-Elizabeth Trutwin: Beth channels Ashtar Command, the Ascended Masters, Galactic Confederation of Worlds, and the Alien Contact Intelligence Organization - The Rainbow Bridge: Awaken the Guru Within - Lord Ashtar and the Galactic Federation - Stargate Earth
(And, believe me, there is a whole hellava lot more than this!)

turiya

turiya
26th May 2014, 03:29
Channeling and UFO Religious Cults

The Truth Seekers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seekers_%28Chicago%29) were a UFO religion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_religion) or cult group based in the United States in the 1950s, and founded by Chicago housewife Dorothy Martin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Martin).

http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums/Turiya_Files_/AVALON/DOROTHY_MARTIN_and_the_TRUTH_SEEKERS.png
Dorothy Martin a.k.a. Sister Thedra

Dorothy Martin said she received messages in her house in the form of "automatic writing" from alien beings on the planet Clarion. The central figure that she claimed to receive messages from was known by New Age Theosophists as Sananda (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sananda_%28New_Age%29#Sananda) of the Ascended Master Teachings (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascended_master). These messages revealed that the world would end in a great flood before dawn on December 21, 1954. Mrs. Martin had previously been involved with L. Ron Hubbard's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._Ron_Hubbard) Dianetics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianetics) movement, and her cult incorporated ideas from what was to become Scientology.[2] The group of believers, headed by Martin, had taken strong behavioral steps to indicate their degree of commitment to the belief. They had left jobs, college, and spouses, and had given away money and possessions to prepare for their departure on the flying saucer, which was to rescue the group of true believers.
Wikipedia Source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seekers_%28Chicago%29)

Of course, when the world didn't end on the expected date (December 21), then the group became the object of ridicule. Dorothy Martin moved to South America for a time, then returned later to the Mount Shasta California area & later established the Association of Sananda and Sanat Kumara (http://www.answers.com/topic/association-of-sananda-and-sanat-kumara). In 1988, the group moved to Sedona, Arizona. Under the name "Sister Thedra," she continued "channeling" and participating in UFO contact groups until her death in 1992. As of 2008, the Association was still active and headquartered in Sedona.

http://www.kmatthews.org/ufo/images/truman_bethurum.jpg
Truman Bethurum

As an added aside, it is noted that other UFO contactees have also been known to be drawn to the New Age Theosophy ideology, several have also have claimed to meet and/or channel messages from beings from the Planet Clarion. Truman Bethurum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truman_Bethurum) being another, one of several early contactees in the 1950s.

turiya

Ria
26th May 2014, 18:15
Thank you teriya for your perspective.
You seem tobe handerling your situation well.
I have encountered people who are unwilling reluctant channellers infact quit angry at the intrusion, given their uninterested out look on all matters related so I can see why.
I am shore you have come across info on subliminal inflewinsing, this being the fly in the soup.
You seem to be exploring with a level head.
The Freemasons stuff I would give a very wide birth to, your choice of course.
I was thinking what would you like too do with this fercilaty, in terms of testing, experimenting, maybe nothing.
:tiphat:

turiya
27th May 2014, 01:47
Thank you teriya for your perspective.
You seem tobe handerling your situation well.
I have encountered people who are unwilling reluctant channellers infact quite angry at the intrusion, given their uninterested out look on all matters related so I can see why.
I am sure you have come across info on subliminal inflewinsing, this being the fly in the soup.
You seem to be exploring with a level head.
The Freemasons stuff I would give a very wide birth to, your choice of course.
I was thinking what would you like too do with this fercilaty, in terms of testing, experimenting, maybe nothing.

Hi Ria

The piece on Dorothy Martin had come out of Jacques Vallee's research & written in his book entitled "The Messenger's of Deception" (http://www.scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception). It is my understanding just who Jacques was referring to with his choice of book title were the specific human beings that he considered were the Messengers of Deception - those supposed contactees that were affecting others that were being drawn around them due to the messages that were received.

My own sense is that these "Messengers of Deception" were the actual channeled entities themselves, as they seem to take on a variety of personas that seemingly play both sides of the benevolent/malevolent spectrum for the sole purpose of keeping humanity dazed & confused. After all, human beings are much easier to manipulate if they are in a confused state. In other words, Jacques Vallee would consider Dorothy Martin to be the Messenger of Deception, whereas I would tend to look at the entity that she had channeled, in this particular case, Sananda, as the 'Messenger of Deception.'

In that same book, Jacque Vallee asks a few questions:

"And why are UFOs becoming a new religious form?"
http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums/Turiya_Files_/AVALON/Jacques_Vallee/WHY_R_UFOs_BECOMING_A_NEW_RELIGIOUS_FORM.png
Scene From Close Encounters of a Third Kind

"For every individual who is openly identified as a contactee, how many more have received what they regard as a ‘secret illumination’? It is apparent that the transformation they undergo can strike at any place and at any age. Is it purely random, then, or do the UFOs select their “victims”? Does it spread like an epidemic, or does it develop like a psychosis?

Although a group of contactees was studied in detail by sociologist Leon Festinger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Festinger) (in his book When Prophecy Fails), we do not really know the answers to these questions, because too few of the contactees have been carefully investigated. What we do know is that their transformation releases ideas that challenge established structures."

Referring once again to Easliss, who I posted above, what she had said on that previous forum thread, she wrote the following:

"Turiya, I just wanted to comment that the article by Jacques Vallee on religion and UFO's made a lot of sense. It fits with my own experience. I do believe people with psychic gifts are targeted when they accidentally encounter someone "in the know" with certain ties, who see you as a possible new patsy.

Why else would I suddenly start talking to aliens after not having that kind of contact before.

...what would you like too do with this fercilaty, in terms of testing, experimenting, maybe nothing.

If I understand your question correctly, Ria, "What would be the next step to take with this information? ."

Now, I am a proponent of the information that Chris Thomas has brought forth with regard to what he has been able to find through his research of the Akashic. His research has revealed that the planet Earth is a living being which has a consciousness. And, her primary purpose in existing is to provide a physical environment for the human experiment to take place. All the life on this planet, aside from human beings, are her creation. She is providing the physical backdrop for human experience to take place. This is her basic reason for existing within this Universe. She is the host. And we are her guests. She provides what is needed for human beings to experience physicality.

Now Chris also has come to find that these semi-physical alien entities have come to this planet roughly some 350 years ago. Its a long story, so I will try to keep it short. This race of aliens have basically lost their way. I suppose you could say that, yes, they are what people have referred to as "fallen angels." They came here from another galaxy with the idea that this was going to be their planet, since theirs was dying out. They were surprised to find that the planet was occupied with us humans. Anyways, most of their race went somewhere else, as they were not wanting to be a part of what was being planned. Because, quite a large number still wanted to see what they could do about the physical human population. So, during that time of 350 years they have studied human beings extensively. In their observation over time, they have come to find that the weak link in this humanity of ours is the part of human psychology that allows us to "believe" in things & ideas. Once humans believe in something, they cling to it, they won't let it go, they are even willing to kill each other over an idea, over a belief that is different from somebody else's belief. Humans are willing to die for what they believe. That is what these entities have come to understand about human beings.

But now, Earth, being a living consciousness, clearly does not want these alien entities here. Her purpose is the human experience. And these semi-physical beings are not part of what her purpose of being is for.

Now, there is one basic fundamental law of this Universe in which we live in. Existence has created this Universe on the basic fundamental law that all beings are to have 'freedom of choice'. Which means that everyone is entitled to have freedom of choice, just as long as that freedom doesn't interfere with another beings 'freedom of choice'.

And so we have a situation that has developed. We have these channeling alien entities affecting human being's belief systems, some present themselves as historic religious entities, and people 'believe' them to be such beings. So humans become attached to these spirit entities that are channeling themselves to 'targeted' individuals. They tell them to write books about them. They give them a 'mission' - a mission that is for their benefit. They tell them to make youtube videos of the material they provide to them. And the people, the channelers & their followers fall head-over-heel for these so-called 'angelic beings'. Because they have been chosen, they are one of the chosen few, and their followers believe that they will also be part of the 'chosen few.' Chris Thomas calls this the HGF - the Human Gullibility Factor.

So, out of 'freedom of choice', people want these entities to be here with them, to guide them, to help them solve their own problems, the problems of Earth, to help humans ascend, so they can become Ascended Masters themselves.

And so, if the individuals' 'freedom of choice' is to want these aliens to be here on planet Earth. Now, what can Earth do about such a situation?

How can Earth keep these entities off planet when human beings have the 'freedom of choice' of wanting them to be here. The only way to keep these entities off this planet, is for people to wake-up and see what is happening for themselves.

And so, Ria, that is what is being done here. Its an effort to help people see what is going on. We are here to enjoy a physical life, it shouldn't be a death oriented life that keeps on inflicting more & more pain & misery across the planet. We are here to experience a physical life provided by Earth. Enjoying the rain, the sun, the blue sky and all the life that Earth has created for us to experience.

That is all that this is about.

Cheers to you -
turiya :cool:

Spiral
27th May 2014, 08:51
Now, there is one basic fundamental law of this Universe in which we live in. Existence has created this Universe on the basic fundamental law that all beings are to have 'freedom of choice'. Which means that everyone is entitled to have freedom of choice, just as long as that freedom doesn't interfere with another beings 'freedom of choice'.

And so we have a situation that has developed. We have these channeling alien entities affecting human being's belief systems, some present themselves as historic religious entities, and people 'believe' them to be such beings. So humans become attached to these spirit entities that are channeling themselves to 'targeted' individuals. They tell them to write books about them. They give them a 'mission' - a mission that is for their benefit. They tell them to make youtube videos of the material they provide to them. And the people, the channelers & their followers fall head-over-heel for these so-called 'angelic beings'. Because they have been chosen, they are one of the chosen few, and their followers believe that they will also be part of the 'chosen few.' Chris Thomas calls this the HGF - the Human Gullibility Factor.

So, out of 'freedom of choice', people want these entities to be here with them, to guide them, to help them solve their own problems, the problems of Earth, to help humans ascend, so they can become Ascended Masters themselves.

And so, if the individuals' 'freedom of choice' is to want these aliens to be here on planet Earth. Now, what can Earth do about such a situation?

Freedom of choice ? Where is that written down as a fact of existence ?

You put all this as if the whole of humanity is in the sway of these numpties channelling Ashtar/ Germain/ Sananda, when in fact you would be hard pressed to find any one who has heard of such things in the real world, and they certainly have very little to do with the realities of UFOs, aliens & abductions.

Most of the type of "channellings" you talk of are to do with far right white supremacist groups in the US decades ago, Floyd covered that in great depth on the mists of avalon BTW

Ria
27th May 2014, 08:53
Thank you turya
I would go along with most of what you have said, except for the 350 years, I would of thought it was considrible longer.
I am delight with all your research and would concur with with your summation.
I suppose my consern is that people might disregard their intuition for fear it might be misleading them, being an important faculty.
As your own journey has had more clarity than others, articulating your own research to the populous is very helpful.

Ria
27th May 2014, 09:13

You put all this as if the whole of humanity is in the sway of these numpties channelling Ashtar/ Germain/ Sananda, when in fact you would be hard pressed to find any one who has heard of such things in the real world, and they certainly have very little to do with the realities of UFOs, aliens & abductions.

Most of the type of "channellings" you talk of are to do with far right white supremacist groups in the US decades ago, Floyd covered that in great depth on the mists of avalon BTW
For some it is still very current.
I have not seen Floyd's work could you post it here?
It is my understanding you only need a small percentage of humans to agree and won't something for it to be given the green light regardless of the masses being ignorant. This seems to apply to most of what we have and don't wont in every walk of life.

The problem is that all the naturals laws are not respected,
let alone an awareness as to what they are.

Spiral
27th May 2014, 09:23
For some it is still very current.
I have not seen Floyd's work could you post it here?
It is my understanding you only need a small percentage of humans to agree and won't something for it to be given the green light regardless of the masses being ignorant. This seems to apply to most of what we have and don't wont in every walk of life.

The problem is that all the naturals laws are not respected,
let alone an awareness as to what they are.

I hope you have the rest of the day free, short it isn't http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3692-the-white-supremacist-and-fascist-ufo-contactees?highlight=contactees

Mars Planitia
27th May 2014, 12:20
I agree Malc most channeled messages are deception traps, However these channeled messages have tickled my fancy, thus ensuing my progression in the spiritual out of the box thinking category.
The Seth Material - Jane Roberts (Seth Speaks) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNwnN2bmmkI . Barbara Marciniak - Bringers of the Dawn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKpVR0jqL3w and last but not least The Law of One - Ra Series. http://www.lawofone.info/ Totally Tantalizing IMO. :o

<~~ We are all 1 tribe ~~>

W.f.

turiya
28th May 2014, 03:18
Thank you for your response, Spiral. I’m glad that something could draw you out of the woodwork. :)

If you think a fact of the truth of this existence can be physically written down somewhere, then you will be quite hard-pressed to find such an artifact or a specific location. Words are too small to contain the truth of this existence. The intellect cannot contain that immensity.

On the other hand lies can be found in books, libraries, in the laws that are written. Lies can be written in stone - in fact they are! Just take a look at the Georgia Guidestones.

http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums/turiya_file/PRANA_BREATH1a_3_extended_590_x_306.png

The fact of the matter is the Universal Law of existence is written in the very breath you breathe, its in every move you make, its in the stars up in space, in the smallest grass leaf, in the very life that is being lived, in the life of all living things. Its in the very blood that flows through your veins, its in the energy that flows through your brains. Its in your bones & marrow, Its written in the very life force of the things you eat, whether it be vegetable, mineral or cow meat.

It is evident all around. The Universe is alive. Its the consciousness that holds this Universe together. Words are much too small to be able to contain it all.

If you live by the law then existence supports your being alive, if you go against it, then will know it by becoming ill, dis-eased, by the misery that appears to drop on you. Being harmful & disrespectful to another and comes back to you 100 fold.

Freedom of choice - choose to be a victim in this life & hell will be the result. Freedom takes responsibility. If you don't want to stand up to that, then welcome & enjoy the misery you have chosen for yourself.

Peace out - turiya :cool:

turiya
28th May 2014, 03:45
I agree Malc most channeled messages are deception traps, However these channeled messages have tickled my fancy, thus ensuing my progression in the spiritual out of the box thinking category.
The Seth Material - Jane Roberts (Seth Speaks) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNwnN2bmmkI . Barbara Marciniak - Bringers of the Dawn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKpVR0jqL3w and last but not least The Law of One - Ra Series. http://www.lawofone.info/ Totally Tantalizing IMO. :o

<~~ We are all 1 tribe ~~>

W.f.

Quite true, WhiteFeather.
Take Bashar, for example.

Another tidbit from Ealiss from the PA thread I started:
Ealiss wrote:

All my life, I never met an alien in spirit. I met lots of other spirits. UNTIL a few months ago. Suddenly I was FLOODED with aliens. Mantis type, lizard types, small gray-blue, super small greyish ones, tall sort of spider meets mantis like things, hybrid alien/humans, and so on. Like I landed in an alien zoo.

At the same time I started picking up on Ascended Masters. They were everywhere, on a daily basis. They would contact me and stay with me for 20-30 minutes and afterwards I would go on line and google who on earth "Melchizedek" was or "Lady Nada" and I would also notice that those very beings had just channeled to oracles just recently. I was stunned. It never ever happened to me before.

But these beings arrived and especially the Ascended ones were sweet as sugar and so kind, so all forgiving, so sympathetic.

So.. I can understand why it is easy to trust them. Easy to want to do good things and be brave and channel them. I was asked to write a book about them - by them. They were eager and insisting. It was important.

BUT... IT MADE NO SENSE!

That is why I am now asking the following questions to anyone who channels or downloads alien information or ascended masters information:

Q: - When all is said and done, what are people going to do if they believe your information? Will they riot in the streets? Will they go in peaceful demonstrations against GMO crops that are changing our DNA as we speak - especially in America. Are they going to start growing their own food to avoid being poisoned? Are they going to eat healthy, are they going to question their government and the injustice going on? Are people going to go out and help their neighbor or kindred spirits find better places to live? Or help other people who have no shelter, no food, and feel like they have no future?

Q: - If you pass on mathematical equations are they going to build a stronger Atomic bomb? Or another weapon?

Q: - Are you effectively healing others with the help of this benevolent being by putting your hands on people and letting the higher powers heal through you?

Q: - Is this going to help in your own life with the personal issues that you face? Or are you basically being told, repeatedly, that "Oh, it will work itself out"?

That is the bottom line. I don't care about ANY of the rest. I remember watching "Bashar" which I think is an Annunaki from the future (which is physically impossible) who is gladly telling women who lost their children that they will be re-united. Women who didn't know they had children suddenly terrified of speaking up against the alien invasion because their children are hostages of the aliens. The children that they never gave birth to. ---- Aliens who are said to have raped and abducted were suddenly friends. Why? Because if you stand on one foot and jump real high and CONCENTRATE you will ascend and get rich and powerful. That is why. And if you can't then you are just STUPID and not trying hard enough.

Well... honestly... There ARE no magical words. There ARE no magic tricks. There is HARD WORK and there is positive thinking. Yes, you can work at being psychic but as with all things in life: LOVE and positivity is the only real goodie bag we humans will ever be able to aspire to.

I googled what was supposed to happen if we ascend. I found a youtube explanation. "Travel in space, go anywhere we want, be telepathic, be at peace, talk to other beings," etc. Well, I realized that I can already do those things. IN SPIRIT. But it is impossible to do them as a human being because we can't breathe in space. Among other things. So basically... to ascend I would end up being "in spirit". That means, I would be DEAD. After that, I started to get really skeptical of the whole thing.

I hope other people will be skeptical too. We are ANCHORING the negative, and ALLOWING the horrors that are going on, when we just follow the mystical mumbo jumbo with a suspended disbelief - in the very human hope that it will create a better world. Giving away our power in the process.

Oy... I talk too much. But it is with positive intentions.

My response to Ealiss:

I am so glad that you are speaking out, Ealiss. And yes, I too find Darryl Anka's channelings quite entertaining & resonate with much of that material. I also wonder, at times, whether there will come a time when the 'other shoe will drop' with him, meaning of course - whether the mixing of truth & lies will come forth more deliberately, so it can be more easily distinguishable where the Bashar entity actually sits, perhaps at some time in the future.

Well, for me, that time came, so to speak, "the other shoe dropped" when I saw the following Bashar video...

Bashar - Pleiades - Adronis On Annunaki, Nephilims, Elohim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5ZprJLtu8
So with the above video it confirmed for me that the Bashar entity is pretty much all Light & Love up until the time he drops this endorsement of Sitchin's Anunnaki Fantasy Story which promotes the Anunnaki as being the "creator gods" of humanity.

All Love & Light, all sweet & caring, "Dear Ones,", all syrupy sweet to gain your trust, then later comes the manipulation, the bomb is dropped. Look at what was up with Billy Meier, his 'mission' was to convince people that the world has too many people. You can find that is a message he preaches. An individual by the name of Bright Garlic preaches the same thing - there are too many people. Agenda 21 agents for the reduction of the human population on this planet!

Yes the truth is written everywhere if you have the eyes to see & the ears to hear it. Now, the lies, they can be written in the books you read, in the laws that are passed, places like the Lies can be written in stone, and they are, look at the Georgia Guidestones.

If you listen close enough to those that promote the channeled material that they have received, you will come to find a common theme. The basic theme that I have run across is that Planet Earth is incapable of taking care of herself, she's portrayed to be as weak as a kitten, and needs the help of an assortment of Aliens (All of which are Velon, of course), to come to planet Earth to help during this time of transition, as well as to help the human beings ascend as well, and they are encouraged to activate "portals" (promoted by Andrew Bartzis, Rob Potter & others), and open "Star Gates" so they (the Velon) can circumvent the defenses that the Earth & her guardians have put in place, which is specifically meant to keep these uninvited "Ascended Liar-Archy" entities off this planet.

These Velon predators know perfectly well that the human "weak link" is through their desires & beliefs. Desiring to be rich & famous, desiring to be close to God, desiring & believing to become an ascended form of a 5th, 6th 7th dimensional being, desiring for all the dreamy things that are seen in the realm of dreamscapes - better to call it what it is, "dream escapes".

Being here/now in the moment appears to be nothing but boredom to what is a promised hopium that we all can 'believe' in, as it comes from these creepy predator channeling Velon ETs.

Cheers - turiya :cool:

The One
28th May 2014, 10:43
It is evident all around. The Universe is alive. Its the consciousness that holds this Universe together. Words are much too small to be able to contain it all.

If i had a pound for everytime i have heard that saying i would be a millionaire by now.The fact is we cant prove nothing not even that above quote.

I say this to everyone follow your own path and leave a trail.

Cheers

28th May 2014, 11:38
If i had a pound for everytime i have heard that saying i would be a millionaire by now.The fact is we cant prove nothing not even that above quote.

Cheers

Or don't. That is, after all, how misinformation is spread like whispers of a promise that will never be fulfilled. :smile2:

Ria
28th May 2014, 17:14
I am finding some of the response a little odd here, am I missing something?

28th May 2014, 17:16

Which bits are odd? Then we can fathom what you're missing if indeed anything.

turiya
28th May 2014, 17:28
Hang in there Ria, perhaps this post will help clear the air...

turiya wrote:

Hello The One, nice to have you here.

The One wrote:

I would like to point it out to you, T-One. Hearing something that is said like: "the Universe is alive" does not make it an experience. Imbibing such words, hearing the words being said, even if it is said many, many times, over & over, it does not make it your experience. It simply remains intellectual, the words are perhaps understood intellectually, but not existentially, they are not understood experientially (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/experientially).

One may 'think' they are alive. One may live in a fine huge castle, may bolt up the door so nobody can enter it, may have a big library of books & novels that tell about other people's life experiences, of having relationships, going to parties, being social, etc., etc., and one may seemingly feel content with never ever going beyond the mote that surrounds the castle. But can you really call such a situation the experiencing of Life? Or, is it more comparable to having a dead-like existence. Perhaps, it may be a step above crawling into a casket & have it being buried 6 feet under ground. And it seems to me that there would not be that much difference. But what about the possibility of experiencing Love in such scenario. Bolting the door to a big castle would be analogous to bolting the door to the very possibility of ever experiencing a real Love. And, unfortunately, I dare say, some people do have such an existence. Living a dead Life.

And so, I submit: on the contrary, this Universe is alive! It is easily proven, seen & experienced. It is the mind, the ideologies & the accumulation of borrowed knowledge that fills the intellect & this keeps one buffered from seeing, hearing & experiencing the proof of this existence being alive.

Now, being an intellectual, getting caught up in the world of words, enjoying that maze, yes, it can be an entertainment of sorts, one can feel as though they are quite knowledgeable of the world that they live in - and, it is a 'freedom of choice' to do so - to choose a life as such. But I can guarantee that there is every possibility that the more & more one moves into the accumulation of knowledge within the intellect, the more & more it will increase the very possibility that one will miss Life, and may certainly prove, as a consequence, that one will also miss experiencing LOVE. Because experiencing Love is, indeed, the proof in the pudding.

Can you prove to someone else that you are in Love? That you have fallen in Love? Because Love is the Ultimate proof. Certainly it is a subjective experience. You cannot prove it to others that you have found Love, that you are in Love, it can only be a proof for oneself. And that proof is revealed to one when it actually occurs - it is a happening. It is an experience that no poetry can describe accurately. Certainly poets come as close as they can using the word choices that are available. But the funny thing about poets who poeticize & write about Love, is that it is because of their desire for such an experience that causes them to write beautiful passages of poetry about the possibility of such a phenomenon. It is something that they have not experienced, but have only dreamed about experiencing, that is the cause for such poetry to be written.

I submit that there are basic three mysteries that are available in this existence. The first is Life. Everyone that is here in physical form has been given the opportunity to experience this Life of physicality. I say experiencing Life is only an opportunity, because living a life & one may still miss the opportunity of actually experience Life. Surely, one can live a horizontal existence like any other animal - eating, sleeping, reproducing, defecating & repeating that scenario day after day. One doesn't need consciousness to live such a life. And to remain unconscious to living Life is is nothing more than to miss the opportunity. To continually be asleep to living a life, to remain unconscious during a Life is a waste of a life, imo. And of course, one has a freedom of choice to live in such a manner. Living like an animal can be a free choice - nobody can say that you can't do so.

The second mystery of this existence comes at the end of this Life which is the experience of Death. Death is the only one that is guaranteed. At the end of this Life, Death will most certainly come, it comes to everyone & everything that is alive. It is a guarantee that you, your human body, will die.

The third mystery is that of experiencing Love. Love is not a guarantee. It remains only a possibility. It may be missed, it may not be missed, there is no guarantee that one will experience Love in the whole of one's life. As tragic as it may seem, there is a possibility that one just may miss Love. And to miss having the experience of Love while being alive on this planet, it will be a sheer wastage of a Life.

The One also wrote:

Most that have come to know the truth don't leave any footprints. That's why the history books do not speak about such people. Religions are made after they leave, fictions are created about such people by the religious pundits that fill the void left behind, but the real story of what these people were about is lost forever.

turiya :cool:

The One
28th May 2014, 18:38
And so, I submit: on the contrary, this Universe is alive! It is easily proven, seen & experienced. It is the mind, the ideologies & the accumulation of borrowed knowledge that fills the intellect & this keeps one buffered from seeing, hearing & experiencing the proof of this existence being alive

That may be your understanding of it turiya as you clearly stated and maybe others as well

I put this to you its still not easily proven its a belief that comes from within yourself and within written knowledge .You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through.

I believe you believe everything you say is truth.

Someone said to me one day the only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

The truth is whatever that is we will really never know

Ria
28th May 2014, 20:10
Which bits are odd? Then we can fathom what you're missing if indeed anything.

Hum....I decline to get involved with the undercurrents here.

28th May 2014, 20:34
Hi turiya.

Your understanding of the relationship between the experiential and the intellectualised is crudely described (probably due to language, as you say) in that the two are consistently intertwined whether the experiencer or the one who fathoms through intellect alone realises it or not. In this current form (which is arguably vast and not solely confined to it's 3d constraints) it is a necessity therein, to conceptualise and maybe experience confirmation (or otherwise) as a done deal package. It could be perceived (to the onlooker) that one who falls so readily into assumption of either ones' worth is negligent of the concurrent operation of both at any one time to deliver belief. The beauty and torture of Being is that ones' beliefs are dynamic at all moments and partial to being smashed and moulded into new forms, regardless of perceived credence and faith placed. This is our drive.....that burn, that yearn for truth......and to write off any integral mechanism in that quest is at best fickle.

I don't wish to question your beliefs or cast doubt upon them since you have spoken much sense, especially in your understanding of the limitations we have with language (which is beyond insufficient to describe an "experience" fully but sufficient to describe a belief). However I must question your experiential knowledge of love if you think that it can't be intellectualised and experiential for the viewer. I have experienced and intellectualised my own love and done the same as witness of others' visibly expressed. Love is too infinite for either barrier to carry any credence other than subjectivity, whether an experientially accrued position or conceptualised surely? It is in that vein that I personally have to observe and continue whilst being conscious of both but i do welcome any opportunity to learn otherwise. That is, after all why I "believe" I'm here.

BabaRa
28th May 2014, 20:44
We all have our beliefs.

Some are more attached to our beliefs than others.

I personally like to hear other's beliefs, as often they expand mine; but I don't like to have other's beliefs coming at me as if they "know" the truth.

My present thoughts are that TRUTH expands and grows, as we expand and grow consciously. And since each of us is in a different place in our conscious growth, it would seem natural that each of us has a different truth.

While it's great to share, it's important to keep in mind that we shouldn't try to impose our beliefs on anyone else. Some plants grow best in the sun, others in the shade. I believe it is the same with people. Force feeding never works - and just think how many times in your life you thought you knew something, only later to find out your were wrong or only partially right.

Let's share and consider everything that's out there respectfully with the recognition that we might not have all the answers.

As for thoughts, who knows where any of our thoughts come from - no proof that I'm aware of their source.

turiya
28th May 2014, 21:05
T-One wrote:

The truth is whatever that is we will really never know

I would respectfully disagree with this statement. It would be more correct to say:

One can know the truth, but it can never be put into words. For, any attempt to put the truth into words will have it come out a lie.

http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums/turiya_file/LAO_TZU_3_590_X_298.png

I would submit that Lao Tzu would also agree with this statement, as he himself wrote in the Tao Te Ching (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tao_Te_Ching) the following:

The Tao that can be told of is not the absolute Tao --Lao Tzu

The story goes like this: In his final days, Lao Tzu said goodbye to those that loved him dearly, as he decided to live out his final days of his life in the Himalayas. As he came to the border of China, the guard at the gate (who was also a disciple of Lao Tzu) was not willing to allow him to cross over the border until he wrote down his wisdom on paper. Then only after he did this would the guard allow him to leave China.

So, Lao Tzu spent three days in the guards hut in order to write down what he knew of the truth.
He wrote the above statement at the very beginning of what later became known as the book Tao Te Ching (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tao_Te_Ching). He wrote that at the very beginning to serve as a warning for those that may come later to read these words. In other words, the Tao that can be put into words is not the true Toa, so whatever you read from this point on is not the truth.

Like I said previously, one cannot prove that one has fallen in love, as that is the proof "in the pudding." It is a subjective experience. Meaning, it can only be a proof to oneself. If one has an experience of truth, has an experience of love, then will also know what the finger is pointing to, what the words may be indicating. Words can only be fingers pointing toward the truth, words cannot be the truth.

Good to have a friendly conversation with you.
Have a nice day...

cheers - turiya :cool:

KosmicKat
29th May 2014, 11:57
My present thoughts are that TRUTH expands and grows, as we expand and grow consciously. And since each of us is in a different place in our conscious growth, it would seem natural that each of us has a different truth.

While it's great to share, it's important to keep in mind that we shouldn't try to impose our beliefs on anyone else. Some plants grow best in the sun, others in the shade. I believe it is the same with people. Force feeding never works - and just think how many times in your life you thought you knew something, only later to find out your were wrong or only partially right.

I agree, that truth may be fixed and immutable. But what we know of it at any given moment is dependent upon the experiences we have had and how we have developed. I will offer my truth if asked, but I won't expect you to accept it unless your experience verifies it to you.

Perhaps it is in the fragility of our material nature that we look for a fixed, immutable truth, and letting go of an outdated and incomplete truth presents a serious challenge. To use a very poor analogy, we can sit beside the candle in the darkness and try to convince ourselves that the circle of candlelight shows us everything. Or we can carry the candle with us and try to discover where we really are.

Highland1
29th May 2014, 13:17
We all have our beliefs.

Some are more attached to our beliefs than others.

I personally like to hear other's beliefs, as often they expand mine; but I don't like to have other's beliefs coming at me as if they "know" the truth.

I am completely in harmony with your wise words Babs.
I am sure "truth" simply evolves as we evolve.
After all, our consciousness is our guide to help us communicate and navigate our lives and also to adapt to any situation we are currently in to survive.
For me, this consciousness may also be a living entity that is not necessarily connected to our soul beings but simply a beacon to enable lifes navigation. In other words as some has already stated, everything in the universe is alive and uses a form of consciousness to survive.
I have this mentioned before, I am not entirely convinced that the truth as we know it is something we are supposed to know in its entirety. Why should we be given the answers before we have formulated the question?
Can you imagine a world where we simply knew everything?
Surely that would take the living out of life itself?
Today's version of the truth we so seek may be the lies of tomorrow.
The pursuit of love, honesty and universal fairness would imho would be more worthy than looking for a truth that simply causes division in our futile attempt to find a belief system that suits all.
I do not particularly believe in anything of the written word because it will be re written constantly to regulate control of humanity for the personal gain of a few.
Why not just believe in each other and the goodness we can do for the less fortunate.
That would be worth believing in would it not?
My message here has flowed from my heart and not been channelled, but believe it or not, it rings true for me.

Russ

Altaira
19th June 2014, 09:28
The Seth Material - Jane Roberts (Seth Speaks) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNwnN2bmmkI .

W.f.

I came across this material by chance. I always dismiss anything related to channeling because I believe that we need to experience the answered of our questions otherwise this is not valid subsequently cannot be accepted as truth. For this reason this video started after another one I was listening while was in the garden. As soon as I heard that the woman channeled this as a result of wigi board communication I was ready to disconnect my headphones but at that moment my hands were all in muck so I had to finish what I was doing first. I have to say that despite my personal believes I always try to keep an open mind because I am far from know it all stage and in this sense

I decided to hear what is this video about. After several minutes I was surprised that the content is not as sugary as the other chanellers and actually the Entity that was providing the information was talking about things I have already either experienced in some way or read about them by individuals whose work I value and resonates with my own experience.

WhiteFeather you are right in my opinion about this video, this entity speaks truths as I see it or at least resonates with my own truths.
After I've listened this I read the description below the video and I found out that the entity is called Seth Bashar, I couldn't accept this is the et that we hear about everywhere on the net.

As turia says the so popular Bashar is too sugary and polished wrapped up in a superiority, speaking from the height of his position. Of course his messages have never been validated and are always from the perspective of master to subordinates.

With the entity of this video however this is not the case at all, this is completely different and genuine being me thinks.

Astrael
12th April 2015, 11:08
hello dear friends

I am coming with an open heart
the reason I come is of course GoodETxSG and the Arcturians

so I came for reading about this new stuff

it is my first post here
so maybee I introduce myself and tell you that my spiritual path started with
Rudolf Steiner (was borne in a Anthroposophia familly)
than step by step searching deep and never superficial esoteric stuff of L&L

eight years tibetan Buddhism

thats enough.... some stepps more of course of the spectrum as Barbara Marciniak and the Plejades

deep meditations with Kundalini Awakening and after three years sealing the gate again the portal of Plejades
cause I didn't feel ready enough (1999)

so last year I become introduced to Bashars channeling and I emidiatly was sure he is awsome
there is no sugar language and no love stuff to make filling
his words are accurate and very deep

Bashar always tells you to get on work by your own and empowers you instead of making you weak

maybee there are humans who are needing something
maybee following Bashar in a sense of lack
maybee looking for the ultimate missing piece?

I allready had my spontaneous enligthment ander the Bodhi Tree in Bodh Gay -India

As I am definitly not a needy person, cause I created my own reallity and live in wealth
so I am down to earth to...
the only reason is my inner wake up call and the deep knowing inside me that we are becoming galactic

maybee it is the Uranus Pluto Quadrature that calls us all to get ready for take off.... in a sense of
becoming aware of our light body (Atma)

so may I serve for an example of a Bashar LOVER

I love you guys and I am happy to be here Astrael:cloud:

Angelrising
12th April 2015, 12:54
Information is information! It is about what RESONATES and what is APPLICABLE for the individual. It doesn't matter if it's 100% "right". It could be that only a portion of a message hits home and not the entire message or the messenger. That's okay as well. If the message is not applicable or does not resonate as something one needs or prefers, chuck it. In this way, we can trust and allow our inner systems to provide what we need when we need it.

Church
12th April 2015, 12:59
I agree, that's how I personally feel about channeled info. Some of it has been very enlightening to me... Not because of galactic federations or promises of change from outer space, either... Usually because of stuff in between the lines, things that get brought forth only from allowing my mind to be receptive to things that will benefit my own soul evolution. I let my mind wander while reading this info, and things pop up that might not even be explicitly what is being said in the message.

Astrael
12th April 2015, 13:44
thank you Angelrising and Church for this good advice
it all departs in my own
whom can I trust?

trusting myself is the best basic feeling
to find through the djungle of channels, lightworkers etc

trusting myself and attracting the right people at the right time
synchronicity is allways the best sign to know if I am in allignement
or in other words connected with the Buddha Field

in my meditations I am channeling on my own
I learned to make questions to a being on the astral level
and it must tell the truth....

but.... maybee it is still projection?
all is projection and all is maya
what is real?

our I am
the I am who allready looked
through our eyes before the Big Bang

thank you for this conversation
in September I fly with my lifepartner to Sedona (from UK)
to see Bashar and to feel

we are all one
the Avians see us humans like a whole body
and the Mayans say In L'ak ech.... I am an other you

its all a mirror

Astrael

Acraeus
12th April 2015, 13:57
Much of the recent channels in the Metaphysical community are reminiscent of New Age fluff. They are a distraction for the most part and will lead one away from the more authentic channels. This is not to say there is not some useful information to be found in all 'Love & Light' texts (certainly better than the lower frequency noise provided by the MSM), however it is quite often at odds with performing deep meaningful authentic work that each individual will inevitably face (through programmed catalyst).

Your beliefs are filters to what is acceptable within your reality, and will cause bias in your internal dialogue. What you believe is what you will receive in your information with the untrained channel that has not learned to work with the Ego personality. The brain is more akin to a fractal antennae which is capable of tuning into various frequential states, as opposed to being able to 'make up' anything on it's own. Ironically it is the imagination faculty, the one most often glossed over, which is integral to accessing many of the higher functions (General education system is geared towards development of the Left/rational faculties to the expense of the right). Trust is inevitably a part of it, and this will come through validation of experience. We are inherently wired for this, however it is shut down at a very early age, either due to unused neural pathways and/or conditioned societal beliefs that are propagated through various means. It is possible for the Higher Self/Unconscious inner portions of Self to ensure certain functionality is intact, but the general 'veil' or 'amnesia' is part and parcel with being incarnate on the earth plane. Ergo, there will be confusion, and this is echoed by what Ra states:

Ra 16:39: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

Obviously the more you open the more you are able to access higher functionality, along with internal proof, which I can attest to from experience. You will quite often not have upfront direct answers nor will there be any individuals at other densities to 'tell' you what to do, for the Earth is a part of the free will experiment. That being said, you are always in touch with the unconscious portions of your Self, and there are many ways to get in touch in a more direct manner (Dream analysis, active imagination/dialogue, meditation, muscle testing etc). Your Guides will often assist you by 'injecting thoughts' into your conscious waking stream, though due to a general lack of awareness this is perceived as our own thoughts (quite often this is also where your sudden impulses to do certain things come from). Awareness of ones thoughts will develop the ability to recognise the various divine influences present and assisting one at all times. You are a sovereign entity and an aspect of the Creator, after all.

Regarding authentic channels; from experience Ra (through Carla Reuckert), Seth (through Jane Roberts), and Bashar (through Daryl Anka) are the more accurate ones. There are other lesser known channels such as Guy Steven Needler (based in the UK) and Elan (through Andrew Buyak) who are very good (Lyssa Royal and Lee Carroll also come to mind). You will also find certain common threads in each of sources presented which will compliment each other.

In the end they are all simply perspectives, and we will always be free to do as we wish (or rather playing the illusion of such). There are going to be no saviour E.T.s (though they are working with us, nevertheless), and the change will happen from within, at an individual level. Work on yourself, and as you develop and grow so will others be naturally inquisitive and ask you how it is you are doing what you do.

The words of Seth are still true today as they were 40 years ago:

“Therefore, as always, make of this voice what you choose to make of it. Make of me what you choose to make of me, but recognize within yourselves the vitality of your being. And look to no man or no idea or no woman or no dogma, but the vitality of your own being, and trust it. And that which offends your soul, turn away from, but trust yourself” – Seth

Jano
12th April 2015, 16:38
Thanks The One, very interesting challenging Tread!

Channelings – I think that there is multiple Worlds in consciousness, and everyone may manifest his energy influence on a human mind. Like there is a multitude of people on Earth, each one having his view on what is, should be, will be! So a supposed channeler tell a particular thing, he is probably presenting the opinion of another type of energy similar as human energy transmitted on others, so it's an individual (Energy or ET) truth. But as we know, notable channeler have been doing great things over the years, I think that Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce were two real notable.

Channelers who propagate “fear” have an agenda other than that, they are searching for followers in the hope of different type of support.

Ascending Masters, apparently, Jesus Christ was one if Ancient Writings ain’t a lie, other Ascending Masters are human fabrication, I might be wrong! People need to know (be secured) that life on Earth, be it’s really worthwhile, has a continuation somehow! A lot of questions have us unsecured, where do we come from?, why were we created?, by who?, for what purpose?, how come we were created to live in this prepared Paradise (all was prepared for us – Mineral, vegetable, animal, human World). Extraordinaire situation may we say?

It could also be what you say “I am sure quite a lot of stuff that comes over is a projection of the ego, the desires and the imagination of the person channelling it”.

I believe very much in telepathic communication as a reality and in the reality of ET races who normally communicate this way, so in many ways I am all for this form of communication whilst at the same time also very wary of accepting what is being said as the truth.

I would concur with this, but I see it a bit different, it’s there truth, but not a Universal Truth that we search for! A Universal Truth would be very difficult to enunciate because of the Multitude of Beings in consciousness!

Controlers – I see the controlers of the World as a few ET Groups who were probably involved in creating the Ecosystem, Us and keep their control on the World with the Systems (Financial, Banking, Governance, means of exchanges) implanted centuries ago.

We come from the Stars, we’re a lot more than we think we are! Life on Earth is a Miracle happening every second, marvelous, science has not yet happened to explained it thoroughly, time will help though. IMHO, I know that my soul/spirit will move to another direction on death. I don’t believe in “bodily Ascension”, it’s an illusion.

“think this is already a paradise.Well for me anyway”.

I have the same thought/emotion as you on this, great!

“I really think this world is a wonderful home if it wasn't for all the problems caused by people”.

Hmm!, Yes it’s a wonderful home, I would add, it’s the system we are in, we were programmed, as you know, at a very young age, of what is, what is expected of us with corrections and reinforcements, and we are dualistic, our bodily system lives because of the electromagnetic forces. Since the system (large) need responsible people, competition is introduced to us at a very young age – then ensue intimidation, bullying, but also, bring courage, care , and success for what it means.

Best to you!

Astrael
12th April 2015, 18:05
Regarding authentic channels; from experience Ra (through Carla Reuckert), Seth (through Jane Roberts), and Bashar (through Daryl Anka) are the more accurate ones. There are other lesser known channels such as Guy Steven Needler (based in the UK) and Elan (through Andrew Buyak) who are very good (Lyssa Royal and Lee Carroll also come to mind). You will also find certain common threads in each of sources presented which will compliment each other.

Acraeus thank you

I agree with you and I think we have to be open
or in other words in my belief system must be space for experiencing
and never fear based information of controll

fear is an emotion that certain entitys feds they live from our negative energy

Aloha Astrael

Astrael
12th April 2015, 18:08
Thanks The One, very interesting challenging Tread!

Channelings – I think that there is multiple Worlds in consciousness, and everyone may manifest his energy influence on a human mind. Like there is a multitude of people on Earth, each one having his view on what is, should be, will be! So a supposed channeler tell a particular thing, he is probably presenting the opinion of another type of energy similar as human energy transmitted on others, so it's an individual (Energy or ET) truth. But as we know, notable channeler have been doing great things other the years, I think that Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce were two real notable.

Channelers who propagate “fear” have an agenda other than that, they are searching for followers in the hope of different type of support.

Ascending Masters, apparently, Jesus Christ was one if Ancient Writings ain’t a lie, other Ascending Masters are human fabrication, I might be wrong! People need to know (be secured) that life on Earth, be it’s really worthwhile, has a continuation somehow! A lot of questions have us unsecured, where do we come from?, why were we created?, by who?, for what purpose?, how come we were created to live in this prepared Paradise (all was prepared for us – Mineral, vegetable, animal, human World). Extraordinaire situation may we say?

It could also be what you say “I am sure quite a lot of stuff that comes over is a projection of the ego, the desires and the imagination of the person channelling it”.

I would concur with this, but I see it a bit different, it’s there truth, but not a Universal Truth that we search for! A Universal Truth would be very difficult to enunciate because of the Multitude of Beings in consciousness!

Controlers – I see the controlers of the World as a few ET Groups who were probably involved in creating the Ecosystem, Us and keep their control on the World with the Systems (Financial, Banking, Governance, means of exchanges) implanted centuries ago.

We come from the Stars, we’re a lot more than we think we are! Life on Earth is a Miracle happening every second, marvelous, science has not yet happened to explained it thoroughly, time will help though. IMHO, I know that my soul/spirit will move to another direction on death. I don’t believe in “bodily Ascension”, it’s an illusion.

“think this is already a paradise.Well for me anyway”.

I have the same thought/emotion as you on this, great!

“I really think this world is a wonderful home if it wasn't for all the problems caused by people”.

Hmm!, Yes it’s a wonderful home, I would add, it’s the system we are in, we were programmed, as you know, at a very young age, of what is, what is expected of us with corrections and reinforcements, and we are dualistic, our bodily system lives because of the electromagnetic forces. Since the system (large) need responsible people, competition is introduced to us at a very young age – then ensue intimidation, bullying, but also, bring courage, care , and success for what it means.

Best to you!

wonderful your answer
we come from the stars but I also love planet earth

I say yes to life
yest to my day by day
loving nature and all what is surrounding me
cause I create my reality with my feelings of love and appreciation

Aloha Astrael

Ascension
12th April 2015, 22:01
I do not define ascension as many do. I ran across a definition that is close to my view on its meaning in another forum the other day. Since he/she put it so succinctly, I will not try to paraphrase but simply paste it in its entirety.

Quote Posted by gripreaper (from the other forum):

No Ascension? In my opinion, ascension is not leaving the body and going to some higher dimension. The idea is to husband energy right here in your body right now. In it's simplest terms, if you go get a ham sandwich and a beer from the kitchen, you are ascending. You have just added energy to your system from organic matter.

So, ascension is: how much energy can you generate, husband, intention, and then emanate out into the matrix and therefore create your reality?

If you meditate, don't allow astral beings to vampire you. Do not participate in trauma/drama where your energy just escapes from your field. If you eat right, exercise, and surround yourself with like minded people who nourish you and with whom you can have equitable exchanges of energy, then you will have more energy left at the end of the day.

If you don't dissipate this energy through fear or overt sexual release, then you will have more. Having more energy IS ascension. A Kundalini is the manifestation of enough energy in the body to open up the higher brain centers and to have access to a larger portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. More energy gives us more access. The matrix is unlimited energy we can choose to coalesce with.

Ascension is not a global phenomenon, or a collective phenomenon, it is an immortal soul phenomenon, and only becomes collective when enough energy in enough souls coalesce to create a common reality.

As a matter of fact, that is what is happening right now. The collective reality we have all co-created which is coalescing in the matrix, is there because we WANT it to be there. Likewise, there is nothing in your reality or mine which is not being mirrored because of the energy we emanate from our energy field. What you see is exactly what you are creating.

So, keep generating energy, preserving it and honoring it and choosing wisely how to emanate it and change that which you see that you "think" you don't like by choosing to use your energy in ways which make you joyful.

Joy IS the path... (end quote)

Hermit
12th April 2015, 22:07

But what is the test of utility? ;)

Hermit
12th April 2015, 22:09
That is it in a sentence. AscensionTM is for people who are not willing to to do what has to be done to clean this planet up and think the grass is greener there (la-la-land).

Oi.

Back up there big boy.

Before you do that, you have to clean up your own back yard.

Before you clean up your own back yard, you have to organize your shed.

Before you organize your shed, you have to sharpen your tools.

Before you sharpen your tools, you have to know the right tool for the job.

Before you know the right tool for the job, you bette know that the job you're doing is the right job.

Before you clean up the world, you gotta make sure your soul is in order.

I think we probably agree, but just play with words on different levels. ;) You're a cool cat.

Hermit
12th April 2015, 22:17
Trust the test of experience.

I keep hearing this memory in my head of a conversation I had in my 20's with a Lakota/Metis Elder who told me that when you hear something, when you see something, that isn't like what you see in the world you walk around in, don't share it. Keep it solid in yourself until you fully understand what it is that you're hearing and seeing...to share it too early can be dangerous to you or the people you're sharing with.

There's a reason people are impatient, why people want answers now. If you're looking for answers? (y'all tired of this yet? lol) Grow a tomato from a seed. That will teach you everything you need to know about life and the universe and your place in it. If you don't get the answer right away? Try growing another tomato. :)

ronin
12th April 2015, 22:22
Albert einstein was said to get many of his equations and knowledge when in a trance state.
Tesla claimed his ideas where not his own!

when new ideas for the good of mankind come forth it is has if the idea is thrown out there for people to pick upon.
when the telephone was being invented not just one person was working on the concept with no idea of the other person.
same with the steam train and god knows what else.....

the information is out there,it,s just a matter of who can pick them up.

Divine Feminine
12th April 2015, 23:52
I too think it’s important to define ‘Ascension’ as the word is often thrown around loosely, so I’m glad to see another poster comment on their interpretation of what it means to them. When I use the word Ascension I’m usually referring to the definition below.

ASCENSION- On an individual level, ascension is the process of changing one’s consciousness from one reality, based on one set of beliefs, to another. On a group or planetary level, ascension is the collective expansion of a state of consciousness (set of beliefs) to the point where that consciousness creates a new reality—a new state of being or dimension (*The Hundredth Monkey Syndrome).

For example, 3D is about the belief that, this is the only life that we have and if you can’t touch it, taste it, see it, feel it or hear it, it doesn’t exist. 5D, is about Christ or Unity consciousness where we realize that we are all connected—we understand and live in oneness.

From this perspective of the definition, I would say many of us are ascending as we speak. When I look back to where my level of consciousness was just 8 years ago, there has been a drastic change in my awareness, which is why I can relate to the above description. I am not one who waits for the ‘word police’ to define this as being the accurate definition…..the above fits what I personally have experienced which is why I share this with you as I believe it will resonate with others.

In regards to the topic of channeling, you may like to explore the work of Stafford Betty and his research on channeled material. I was introduced to him for the first time on Coast to Coast am back in the summer of 2014. One of his books is a compilation of channeled material as far back as the late 1800’s to current times. If I remember correctly, what he did is compare the messages from all time periods to identify patterns on information discussed about the afterlife and in between life. He had said he put more credence in the earlier channeled messages as he felt there was less chance of influence coming from the various mind control programs. Here’s a link:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/betty-stafford/68277

Heaven and Hell Unveiled
http://www.amazon.com/Heaven-Hell-Unveiled-Updates-Spirit/dp/1910121304/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428884380&sr=8-1&keywords=stafford+betty

Something else he said worth noting when considering channeled information is the existence of ‘Evidential Evidence’, which is defined by him below.
“A third way of evaluating the genuineness of a mediumistic account is through what is known as “evidential”. An evidential communication is one “containing correct information about deceased persons which, on the face of it, could not have been known to the medium.” For example, if a medium in trance channeling a spirit were to write down the whereabouts of an important deed in the spirit communicator’s personal library back on earth that was unknown to anyone else, and the deed was subsequently found at that very spot, the communication would be said to have evidential.” – Stafford Betty

I personally have experienced this with a person who is a reader of the Akashic Records. And if you’re fortunate enough to find someone good, you will know, as they will tell you specific things that there’s no way they could have known about you. I am wary of most channeled messages, however when observing ‘evidential evidence’ in a reading, one can experience a better chance of obtaining the accurate information they seek.

Edit to add:
No I am not Wes Penre

Angelrising
13th April 2015, 01:57

Does it serve you? If so, use it. If not, chuck it.

All too often discernment gets conflated with judgement. We can decide something does not or no longer serves us (discernment) without making it right/wrong or good/bad (judgement).

Many have begun their inner journeys based on work that they may have since transcended. But if that "body of work" became a part of the road that got them on their journey, even if it served to redirect them, why devalue it? Many of us have come to sharpen our discernment by having to "feel into" other's information to connect to our own truth.

It is worth noting that as human vessels, we all have filters trough which information must pass - some filters are clearer than others which may or may not be an indication of the authenticity of the "source" as much as it could reflect the clarity of the vessel attempting to translate the available info.

2 sayings come to mind:
"One man's trash is another man's treasure!"
"If you like where you are, don't curse the road that got you there!"

With this in mind, we can move gracefully into the ALL of who we are without feeling as if we must discredit or disassociate with that which we don't prefer. Just a thought...

Blessings!

Chester
13th April 2015, 03:43
A voice in the head... (two of my total of three experiences of this nature)

In the middle of August 2001 while living on the Island of Curacao I was in the midst of a full blown life meltdown / Book of Job style total life implosion. I was in a very unstable mental state. Besides the circumstances of my life going terribly wrong, I was pretty badly addicted to marijuana, cocaine and alcohol.

I suddenly started hearing a voice in my head. This voice was male and sounded "military." The voice would even shout the message at me. The message I heard loud and clear and many times was as follows:

"America is about to experience a major military event and you have to be there when it happens."

I told my friends, folks I worked with, investors in the project I created in Curacao... at least 2 dozen people.

In part because I ranted about this voice in my head and what it was telling me... I was urged to seek psychiatric care in the US.

I had not set foot in America since September 22, 1998. In efforts to seek rehabilitation for both my wife and myself, we decided to go. At that time I had legitimate concerns I might be arrested at the border but I went anyways motivated more than anything to help my wife and save our marriage and because of the urging of my friends.

We arrived September 6, 2001 and I was literally watching CNN when the second plane flew into the World Trade Center.

I made the turn around I needed to make, my wife did not and we divorced soon after. When I returned to Curacao some of my friends and/or associates were actually afraid of me. A few others came to me with astonishment and said... "wow... you told us... we thought you were nuts."

Then on July 6th, 2005... sober for years and sitting at my desk at an office in Miami I looked at the date on my PC. As I looked, my mind saw July as 7... and the year 2005 as adding to 7 and then I realized the next day was the 7th. At that moment I got the most strangest chill and though I did not hear any voice this time, I knew the next day... a 7 7 7, that something was going to happen. I went and told 6 or 7 friends I had made in the office that "tomorrow is going to be interesting."

The next day 52 people died in the famed 7/7 bombings in London. Note 5 + 2 = 7

Note also the crop circle that appeared on July 16, 2005 (which makes another 7 7 7) was of three sevens and some may recall this was my Avatar photo until just a week ago.

I had and still have no idea why these two experiences happened. I recall "telling spirit" that I did not want to ever again get any sort of messages or premonitions of this nature as there was never enough information I could ever stop something and even if there was more info... who would believe you?

Now my conclusions - I have no explanation of either of these experiences at this time. I went through and tried on all sorts of explanations yet over time I seemed to grow out of the need to attach to any explanation. Yet, due to the uncanny nature of these two experiences. The extreme accuracy of the first (when we consider I arrived in the US just 5 days before 9/11 after having not set foot in the US in 3 years and what then happened) I have a hard time accepting that these experiences were simply coincidence.

Note both events were blamed on the same "culprit" - al qaeda.

Understand, I never had any other experiences of this nature in my life. I never told people things of this nature ever outside of these two experiences. There is zero logical reason I would be selected as some "special messenger being" as I am not the guru type nor am I any saint (trust me... far from it).

So here is my list of possibilities -

a.) pure delusions which coincidentally lined up with some horrific events

b.) I picked up on these events psychically because I had an affinity to the "war on terror" (which I believed in when 9/11 happened thought I was on the fence when 7/7 happened).

c.) other worldly being(s) were pushing this through me

d.) based on research I have done, maybe I was experimented on by those developing psychotronic weaponry (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_psychotronicweapons10.htm) (See Project Soul Catcher (http://www.amazon.com/Project-Catcher-Secrets-Cybernetic-Revealed/dp/1452804087))

e.) something of a "demonic" nature (perhaps involved Djinn) (perhaps it is something related to "the Archons")

f.) Aliens or Extra Dimensionals

g.) "God" (whatever that might be... my view of what "God" may be has dramatically morphed over time and will continue so to do no doubt).

h.) my "higher self"?

i.) something I have yet to consider

I have absolutely no idea which of these may be behind either of these two experiences. I will say that having these experiences played a large role in opening my mind.

The only place I have ever felt comfortable sharing about these two experiences has been on the other forum and here. I am not proud that I had these experiences. If precognition without enough information to stop a horrific event is attracting to the reader, trust me... it is terrible to have this form of psi experience.

I am terribly leery of channeled info for it is my opinion that odds are high all that information is filtered (and altered) by the vessel.

Besides these two experiences, I have had many anomalous experiences that were not precognition type psi experiences. In fact, the most prolific and repeated form of psi experience I have is classified as synchronicity. I have at least 5,000 pages of documentation of my synchronicity experiences and I am an odds maker by trade and have a pretty good grasp at the odds. The odds of so many of these experiences are literally zillions to one.

So my point here is that I like to believe we all have abilities under the umbrella known as "psi ability" yet I also have my feet firmly on the ground about it all because...

to be completely honest... I have NO IDEA what its about... what might be behind it, etc.

I draw no conclusions... but I can tell you this and I say this all and only for myself and about me... I am not stating this to push my view on anyone... but my experiences convince me we are all connected and that ultimately there is no separation at all whatsoever... individuality, yes... but we are all connected.

And because of these experiences and this one conclusion I have drawn, I believe this has made me a better person for others and trust me... from the kid and early adult that I was there was immense room for improvement.

Chester
13th April 2015, 14:46
something does not add up?
if we go back to Dr Michael Newton and his therapies and regressions concerning the soul.
then we all have already agreed upon our present lives!
we came here to learn and experience and whoever we encounter they are pre arranged to help us or teach others in our present experience.
so there can be no wrong or right just the experience that you need to learn.
but....we all seek,we want out of this present system!why is this not our learning path,are we not suppose to experience this.
did the elite of the world choose to live their life's and control people as it was a pre birth arrangement?
did source create everything from us to the archons?
just as we eat meat and eggs,maybe the archons feed off our energy.
it is a matter of survival.
for them and for us.

if we did choose to come here pre life,then why are we searching?
many of us think that we may have a mission to complete,a input of data upon awakening,remembering everything.
if so where are the ones who are awake now?why are they not helping to awaken other people?

screaming from the rooftops yoo hoo,this is how it is and should be.

nah we hear talk all the time about ascension,being awake and the MISSION we are here to do.

but as yet i have not seen any evidence of anyone knowing their mission,claiming to be awake or helping humanity and mother earth to heal from the atrocities that we as a species have caused.

angels,demons,aliens,ascended masters,religion,power,control,sovereignty,love,ha te,healing,abuse,i am,we are one,

it,s just one big mind fook.

Isn't this one of Malc's points? Why should we look to other "authorities" to make up our own minds? Whether they are some esteemed human being, a voice in the head, transcripts of "channelings" from who knows, etc.

This is what my experiences led me to conclude - I make up my own mind for myself. I also remain ever open minded but I never, ever make up my mind about something without taking full responsibility for that decision.

I also am of the same opinion that "paradise" (if this is what I seek) can be found here and now and to be honest... my own life is incredible, joyful and wonderful. That does not mean I don't hit rough spots... I do, but I see these as challenges that make 3D / Linear Time / 5 sense with Psi (which is the world "i" experience day in and day out) as an amazing opportunity.

There's "nowhere I wish to go" unless that happens to be a chance to return here again and again and again.

In fact... when I look in the eyes of my daughter and sons... into the eyes of my beloved wife... into the eyes of all my loved ones (and almost everyone I meet I instantly love) I am always reminded of my heartfelt desire to return again and again and again if this is in the possibility set.

Chester
13th April 2015, 15:47

Cheers

That's the beauty of it and why I always preface my statements regarding things of this nature with... "as an odds maker, I make the odds high (or low) that..." or sometimes I have found something that I suspect most folks would consider both unprovable and phenomenal which I have experienced and which then suggests a conclusion I might make related to the paradigm that is suggested to be foundational to the experience as all and only my own view and opinion and all and only for myself.

I am completely open to the possibility that paradigms which appear to conflict from our limited 3D / Linear Time based / 5 sense / waking state "mind" may actually be "real" for the various individuals who perceive they experience elements of these "apparently conflicting" paradigms.

A metaphor for this is as follows....

One person "sees" a tree in a specific spot. Another "sees" a park bench on this exact same spot. Why could both not be true for each individual? Even if 100 others see a tree, why could it not be possible that one or more others see a park bench? Of course, it could be "proved" in 3D that its a tree... but if there be a "beyond" the physical realm and if there could be realms we have little or no understanding about, perhaps it could be true that both perceptions are accurate and the one seen as true depends on the specific individual perceiving and the "dreamscape" (just a word) within which the being is perceiving.

PurpleLama
13th April 2015, 18:17

Will it grow a tomato? A tomato needs food and water, but love makes it taste better.

Catsquotl
13th April 2015, 21:03
After spending some time in an ascension cult, I'm am no longer using that word.
It's too broad and points too much to elitism, even though it shouldn't.

Anyway for a definition and synonym I'm using now.
Its "growing home"

Since I use growing home as a definition for what I'm trying to accomplish I found it's way nearer and obtainable in the mundane hustle and bustle of everyday life than ascension ever was.
Maybe because I can relate to what a home is and how a home organically grows instead of climbing the stairs of ever increasing vibrations without so much as a clue to where it all ends.

At least home is where the heart is.

So should I start unpacking my theories about channeling too?
We all do it. All the time. we receive information, we pass it along, either literally or colored by our understanding. Simple.
Whether its a simple message we pass between 2 people or something esoteric from high(or low) vibrational entity to website or conference hall.

Take my consciousness thread. I read a book, digest a few paragraphs and paraphrase them. ergo channeling Bhikku Bodhi.

:rock:

With Love
Eelco

Angelrising
13th April 2015, 22:35
After spending some time in an ascension cult, I'm am no longer using that word.

Its "growing home"

Since I use growing home as a definition for what I'm trying to accomplish I found it's way nearer and obtainable in the mundane hustle and bustle of everyday life than ascension ever was.
Maybe because I can relate to what a home is and how a home organically grows instead of climbing the stairs of ever increasing vibrations without so much as a clue to where it all ends.

We all do it. All the time. we receive information, we pass it along, either literally or colored by our understanding. Simple.
Whether its a simple message we pass between 2 people or something esoteric from high(or low) vibrational entity to website or conference hall.

Take my consciousness thread. I read a book, digest a few paragraphs and paraphrase them. ergo channeling Bhikku Bodhi.

With Love
Eelco

I think your concept of "channeling" is spot on! Some "channels" are clearer than others but channel we all do when we bring art into form - via ideas, paint, music, science, literature, or any myriad of other mediums of expression.

I think what many of us "turn off" from is the ego-driven channeling which becomes less about the art and more about the channeler's "look at me"/"I'm special"/"I'm real/authentic and they are not"/etc energy. Even in that, I think that if we practiced the art of "chewing the meat" and "spitting out the bones", we could still get whatever is of use without attaching to the messenger. We could also free the messenger to take their own growth path - even if they are shams - without being held back by our insistance that they be "our version" of authentic. We are all muddling through in one way or another at this time in our history.

Divine Feminine
13th April 2015, 23:23

Its "growing home"

With Love
Eelco

The reason I use the definition I've mentioned(post #75) is because it matches well to the study of Epigenetics, so there's some science correlation to the term when used in the manner I've defined. I personally don't find anything elitist in the word as I see the process of 'ascension' just a normal progression in soul growth which we all go through, though I realize some have misused the term. My background comes from studying both science and reincarnation topics and paying attention to the work where science and spirituality meet.

Catsquotl
14th April 2015, 11:08
ASCENSION- On an individual level, ascension is the process of changing one’s consciousness from one reality, based on one set of beliefs, to another. On a group or planetary level, ascension is the collective expansion of a state of consciousness (set of beliefs) to the point where that consciousness creates a new reality—a new state of being or dimension (*The Hundredth Monkey Syndrome).

For example, 3D is about the belief that, this is the only life that we have and if you can’t touch it, taste it, see it, feel it or hear it, it doesn’t exist. 5D, is about Christ or Unity consciousness where we realize that we are all connected—we understand and live in oneness.

I haven't studied Epigenetics, so I couldn't comment on that. Reading this definition though...
On a personal level it states its just the changing of one set of beliefs to another. Of course that is possible however could also occur on the same plane or even descending. SO using ascension in that sense to my mind implies that the incoming set of beliefs is somehow valued as higher consciousness.(read a better set of beliefs)

As for the planetary the same rules aplly. the fact that it uses christ consciousness as an example seems strange to me.
On the whole especially after the way christ has been indoctrinated into our believe set, I assume it is viewed as a better consciousness than the one we have. On the same page though it talks about a descending 5th dimensional worldview into a 3 dimensional setting. SO who is ascending towards what.

Even though eliteism isn't implied. I have found through experience it is often accompanied by it. where my understanding of 5th dimensional consciousness is so much better than your 3d or 4th dimensional delusions... something like that. Most of the ascension teachings so far in my experience are based on the taking on of new beliefs without testing there validity.

Maybe i just walked into the wrong croud. But having read most of the channeled material from the spiritual school of ascension. Been immersed in a splinter group based on those teachings and having wandered in la la land for ages makes me a bit cautious about the implications of words used...

With Love
Eelco

Dreamtimer
14th April 2015, 13:28
I trust my instincts. I don't call them an inner voice. I did have a strong instinct tell me, not too long ago: "If you don't make a connection with this person now a connection won't be made. You don't want to miss this chance to make a connection." I listened to that voice, made the connection, and started a great friendship. It's also something I probably wouldn't have done if not for the instinctive voice. I know, based on experience, knowing myself, understanding the source of my instincts, that it's me telling myself to make this connection. I don't hear voices that aren't my own. I have also learned from experience that my instincts are heavily influenced by my dreams. I believe that we all "spend time" in our dreams scouting out possibilities, trying out different words/actions to help ourselves prepare for the manifestation of the life we've been previewing. Nothing is set in stone. Some things are highly likely(or unlikely).

Just One - don't fret over seeing things that you feel you can't change. Sometimes it's about how we handle the challenges in life. Each time we have the privilege of seeing ahead we can share that with others. We can share our visions. That leads us to better creation.

I don't like any kind of elitism so I never joined any spiritual groups or followed any masters or gurus. In fact, I decided at the tender age of 16 not to take on any sort of mentor at all. A strange decision, no doubt. I wanted to learn what I could on my own, be my own self, not be the product of someone else's guidance. I wanted to get credit and take responsibility for who I was and what I did.

The people of the Six Nations and others say that nothing happens that hasn't been dreamed. When I first heard this I wondered how it could be. Now I see the truth of it. There's tremendous power in dreams. They show what we need to see, so we can do what we need to do. We are not bound by time or space in dreams. We can practice life before we manifest things here. We can share these experiences with each other. And we don't need anyone else to tell us what our dreams mean. We can do that ourselves by speaking and listening to each other and by tracking dreams in journals.

My current focus is recalling dreams better.

The One
14th April 2015, 15:26
where science and spirituality meet.

Now where have i heard that before :eyebrows:

Divine Feminine
14th April 2015, 21:22
Now where have i heard that before :eyebrows:

LMAO....ya I know I did kinda cringe using the phrase, as over on 'the other forum' they don't appear to support the concept despite it being front page and center.

Divine Feminine
14th April 2015, 22:04
I haven't studied Epigenetics, so I couldn't comment on that. Reading this definition though...
On a personal level it states its just the changing of one set of beliefs to another. Of course that is possible however could also occur on the same plane or even descending. SO using ascension in that sense to my mind implies that the incoming set of beliefs is somehow valued as higher consciousness.(read a better set of beliefs)
But then you wouldn't use the word ascension...keep in mind what the word ascend means so I would say to apply the concept of 'descending' wouldn't fit....if I'm understanding you correctly.
Definition of ascend:
verb (used without object)
to move, climb, or go upward; mount; rise:
The airplane ascended into the clouds.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ascend

As for the planetary the same rules aplly. the fact that it uses christ consciousness as an example seems strange to me.
On the whole especially after the way christ has been indoctrinated into our believe set, I assume it is viewed as a better consciousness than the one we have. On the same page though it talks about a descending 5th dimensional worldview into a 3 dimensional setting. SO who is ascending towards what.

I think when you understand the science behind Epigenetics and the science behind 'the field' it might make more sense to you. When you see that 'the field' truly exists and you understand scientifically how we are all connected to it, then the definition coincides.

Even though eliteism isn't implied. I have found through experience it is often accompanied by it. where my understanding of 5th dimensional consciousness is so much better than your 3d or 4th dimensional delusions... something like that. Most of the ascension teachings so far in my experience are based on the taking on of new beliefs without testing there validity.

Yes, I understand...unfortunately people sure like to apply the cut and paste response of 'elitism'. I see the progression as an advancement in the collective consciousness of the human race not that anyone is better than another.

Maybe i just walked into the wrong croud. But having read most of the channeled material from the spiritual school of ascension. Been immersed in a splinter group based on those teachings and having wandered in la la land for ages makes me a bit cautious about the implications of words used...

It sure does give you a different perspective. I think this is why I stick close to the science when available..it helps make sense of it all.

Cup
14th April 2015, 22:12

Thank you, good post and topic.

In the middle of August 2001 while living on the Island of Curacao I was in the midst of a full blown life meltdown / Book of Job style total life implosion. I was in a very unstable mental state. Besides the circumstances of my life going terribly wrong, I was pretty badly addicted to marijuana, cocaine and alcohol.

That was quite a story, Sam. I enjoyed reading it.

I don't trust channellings either. My take on the Law of One is that what they channelled was an AI. Some good stuff, but still from a source I do not resonate with.

Chester
14th April 2015, 23:44
Thank you, good post and topic.

That was quite a story, Sam. I enjoyed reading it.

I don't trust channellings either. My take on the Law of One is that what they channelled was an AI. Some good stuff, but still from a source I do not resonate with.

Thanks for highlighting the part I am most proud of... haha - still, but that (to me) was an important part of the story that had to be included.

Note, of all the things on my list...

a.) pure delusions which coincidentally lined up with some horrific events

... was the first.

What I am also glad to report is that it has been years since I have had any substance other than a few cups of coffee in the AM. Yet during this time I have experienced phenomena that equals if not trumps the story I wrote up in post #77.

The most important point I have to make about it all is that I really have no clue how these things happen and the point I am making about that is this -

I am not some special, chosen, divine being - anything but. I live an ordinary life and have ordinary life challenges just like everyone else. Yet, I have had so many psi experiences of various types that I no longer question that psi exists. Perhaps its simply a matter of a being's innate ability combined with the effort they put into developing their psi abilities.

How something can get to the level that an actual voice is heard in one's head... and that what that voice states soon turns out to have been eerily on target regarding perhaps the most significant single event in the last 50 years... I got no idea.

Catsquotl
15th April 2015, 04:48
after reading a super brief and basic explanation of Epigenetics for total beginners.
http://www.whatisepigenetics.com/what-is-epigenetics/

I fail to see your definition of Ascension in action.
I realize what Ascension dictionary style means and just because of that I picked at your definition of it. In Epigenetics as I see it now the process of changing the set of beliefs like the switching of genes in cells can go every which way. So there must be another criterium by which we call the switch ascending instead of level or descending.

So how would this "science" apply to inner voices and channeling?

With Love
Eelco

Divine Feminine
15th April 2015, 07:06
after reading a super brief and basic explanation of Epigenetics for total beginners.
http://www.whatisepigenetics.com/what-is-epigenetics/

I fail to see your definition of Ascension in action.

Watch the 6min. video on this link below and maybe it will clarify better for you:
http://www.qigonginstitute.org/html/epigenetics.php

The definition I use for ascension talks about ‘beliefs’ and science tells us that beliefs create realities and that these realities vibrate at a frequency. Everything around you vibrates at a frequency. “Beliefs are energy fields.” “The new science has everything to do with your beliefs.” "The culture and beliefs of people around you become a part of your field....which can control epigenetics, and impact what you are able to create."

Definition of ascend:
1. to move, climb, or go upward; mount; rise:

I'm just putting this all together so it's easier for the reader to see in one post.

I realize what Ascension dictionary style means and just because of that I picked at your definition of it. In Epigenetics as I see it now the process of changing the set of beliefs like the switching of genes in cells can go every which way. So there must be another criterium by which we call the switch ascending instead of level or descending.

I think I understand what you're asking....the criteria would be the emotion behind the thought and it's vibratory level. If the emotion is of love, compassion or forgiveness, we know those vibrate at a higher rate compared to emotions based on fear.

So how would this "science" apply to inner voices and channeling?

Because when you know 'the field' exists, see here(this is the field photographed): http://www.mpa-garching.mpg.de/galform/virgo/millennium/
And you know your body is energy, which therefore means we're all connected to 'the field'.
And you know words vibrate at a frequency that lie within 'the field' that surrounds you,...you begin to understand how channeling is possible scientifically.

Catsquotl
15th April 2015, 09:03
Ah I see. Didn't know the scientific terms then. I have been for years aware of the fact that the mind can somehow organize the body to do stuff that seems "unnatural" Cancer as an example for how it can destroy or the many examples of men breastfeeding their babies on what benefits it can have. Supposedly there is even an entire tribe where the men do the feeding. I can't seem to find the link to that article though. Must have read and discussed it over a decade ago.

Also if I have given the impression I don't believe channeling is possible then I'm sorry. I very much believe it can. what I was trying to convey was that it's just and information transfer. and that the act of channeling is something we do all the time. We take information.. whether from an astral source or a another human being. Once the information is processed and translated into a mode the channeler understands.(A process of his own mind) he can than relate that information onwards.

With Love
Eelco

PurpleLama
15th April 2015, 10:48
Supposedly there is even an entire tribe where the men do the feeding.

The look on my wife's face was priceless, when I read this statement aloud.

Catsquotl
15th April 2015, 10:54
Lol..
Depending on some very old forums still being on-line. I'll try to dig up that article then..

With Love
Eelco

Seikou-Kishi
15th April 2015, 11:06
What Eelco says is correct as far as the mind (I would use a different term) having the ability to "reorganise" the body. A very slight example is the ability of humans, with certain knowledge, to alter the constitution of their milk to provide even better benefits to breastfed children (and to inhibit the passing on of pollutants in the mother's body).

And that's just talking about lactating milk. There's a whole lot of other in the world.

Catsquotl
15th April 2015, 11:19
Found it..

http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/milkmen-fathers-who-breastfeed/

Just re-read it again and am pleased to see that the La Leche League International now recognizes breastfeeding men.
I realize breastfeesing for men isn't that far out there considering we allready have the right rudimentary tools to do so.

If one reads the story of Dipa Ma for instance. Amazing feats of what's possible with the power of mind suddenly become a possiblility.
But then I reckon most people here already believe bi-location, levitation, duplication of body and all that are possible.

The question or statement from the OP was not is it possible, but how much value should we attribute to those feats or rather the people who perform them.

WIth Love
Eelco

Divine Feminine
15th April 2015, 17:42
Ah I see. Didn't know the scientific terms then. I have been for years aware of the fact that the mind can somehow organize the body to do stuff that seems "unnatural" Cancer as an example for how it can destroy or the many examples of men breastfeeding their babies on what benefits it can have. Supposedly there is even an entire tribe where the men do the feeding. I can't seem to find the link to that article though. Must have read and discussed it over a decade ago.

The scientific terms helped my knowledge base tremendously which is why I share with others. It's like you know this stuff is going on, but you don't have the vocabulary to articulate what you're experiencing at least in a scientific way. But what you're describing above is exactly what Epigenetics is telling us. Your beliefs have more power than you can imagine which is why I'm surprised more aren't all over the topic of Epigenetics as it has far reaching implications. It's the very science that almost shows you how to get out of victim mode! If you want to take it a step further see my post here as it kind of ties into what's being discussed in regards to the importance of energetic fields: http://jandeane81.com/threads/6407-The-Vibrational-Change?p=841916625&viewfull=1#post841916625

I do think most channeling is a part of a psyops program and Malc brings up a good point, why does it always seem to be men? So glad someone else noticed too! Personally I think men are easier to manipulate because they are driven by ego more so than women, it's just how they're wired. Knowing that we live in a hologram I can only suspect that the plethora of male gurus/ascended masters et al is a reflection of the hologram mirroring back the over dominating male patriarchal environment we have subjected ourselves to.

Catsquotl
15th April 2015, 18:20
I'm not that interested in articulating my knowing in "scientific" terms.
Also on a side note. I seem to be attracted to female teachers and Guru's. Have met good and ego-driven bad ones.
Dipa ma was a woman and if she had chosen differently was to be the first female sayadaw in ages if ever.

here's an interview with her.
http://www.tricycle.com/interview/enlightenment-lifetime-meetings-remarkable-woman

With Love
Eelco

Divine Feminine
15th April 2015, 19:35
I'm not that interested in articulating my knowing in "scientific" terms.

I'm sorry to hear this because sharing is how others can learn. People are starved for information and often I've noticed that circular debates would end if the ones engaged in the conversation had some scientific knowledge. This is not a put down of anyone...as most of us are a product of what we've been subjected to. I had to self teach as none of this was taught to me in school. Personally I feel the study of Epigenetics squashes a lot of arguments because its all based on what you want to believe so often there is no right or wrong answer as the hologram responds to what it is you chose to believe.

Catsquotl
16th April 2015, 04:27
Please don't be sorry.
There was a time I was very interested in science. I can see it's allure, but if one cannot explain something in simple terms. One doesn't understand the subject.
Squashing arguments by scientific lingo does not seem very respectful does it?
Besides when had you ever happen that someone started believing what you said because of the terminology you used?

Anyway...
:back to topic:

Cup
19th April 2015, 12:08
Thanks for highlighting the part I am most proud of... haha - still, but that (to me) was an important part of the story that had to be included.

Hehe, no intention just took the first paragraph. Still it's an important part of the Journey :)

How something can get to the level that an actual voice is heard in one's head... and that what that voice states soon turns out to have been eerily on target regarding perhaps the most significant single event in the last 50 years... I got no idea.

A voice is a vibration, in one sense it's a type of coded message, one way to define discernment could be to interpret code. In general the most trustworthy tool we have would be the heart. Problem is that the mind is very tricky and know how to masquerade as the heart :)

I belive "all" information is vibrationally available in the "Source field" and that we all have the ability to tap into it, given certain conditions, however there is an awful lot of broadcasting going on that is misinterpreted due to inexperience and tainted motivations.

Divine Feminine
19th April 2015, 16:15
Please don't be sorry.
There was a time I was very interested in science. I can see it's allure, but if one cannot explain something in simple terms. One doesn't understand the subject.
Besides when had you ever happen that someone started believing what you said because of the terminology you used?

Anyway...
:back to topic:

Science is not about allure. Science can help us understand better why something is possible. What I explained is pretty simple,.…..words vibrate at a frequency and lie within ‘the field’ so yes, channeling is scientifically possible. I cannot help if one doesn’t understand it. Just because one doesn’t understand, doesn’t negate the science and its implications.

This is not what I said. I specifically said, “Personally I feel the study of Epigenetics squashes a lot of arguments because it’s all based on what you want to believe, so often(but not always), there is no right or wrong answer as the hologram responds to what it is you chose to believe.”

It’s not about using scientific lingo, it’s the concept behind the science that can squash an argument and there-by hopefully bring peace once someone begins to understand. How you think this is disrespectful is beyond me. To answer your last question…I cannot help if someone doesn’t believe me based on the terminology I have used. It is up to the individual to explore on their own. When explaining I try and define words or give links so people understand the message I’m trying to convey. A forum is an easier format to share terminology because the person has time to read and absorb what is being said. So per this topic I’m saying I do believe in some channeling and here’s the science behind why, so there’s no need for a “Back to topic!!!” icon as I feel this is on topic.

I would bet many of these circular debates could be solved if the individuals involved had some science background. If I remember correctly Epigenetics hasn’t been around all that long, at least it wasn’t around when I was in school. I thought I read it’s been available to the public for 15years, but I could be wrong. It is considered to be 'new science'. To me, it's the way it's always been.

What's interesting, and I believe it was Stafford Betty, the professor I mentioned in post #75, who said what he found in studying channelings(1800's to present), is when an individual dies his soul/energy signature goes to the dimension that fits what he/she believes. When you look at the study of Epigenetics it tells you that 'beliefs create realities'.

Catsquotl
20th April 2015, 05:02
:smiley hug:

With Love
Eelco

Chester
21st April 2015, 02:42
The center of one's mind - where intuition and logic meet.

Could not a scientific explanation be just as good a pointer as an esoteric rendering?

Divine Feminine
21st April 2015, 16:34
Could not a scientific explanation be just as good a pointer as an esoteric rendering?

Sure, but that doesn't work for people who don't have any knowledge base in esoterics which is a large portion of the population, imo. Lots of people blow off esoterics because it's sometimes called 'new age' fluff. I've seen people throw stones at the concept so often heard, 'Be the change you want to see', but when you understand the study of Epigenetics it actually supports this simple statement. Epigenetics should become a well known topic in the future and I'm surprised more who follow esoteric studies don't utilize this all encompassing wisdom because it's the basis for changing the energetic foundation of a reality in a direction of love and peace, which is what most people want. How different our world will be when this knowledge is fully understood and embraced by the majority of the population. I find the possibility of this uplifting and exciting imagining how things could really be...

Chester
21st April 2015, 18:42
Hi Divine Feminine... we are in major agreement zone. My post was stimulated by the dialogue between Eelco and you in the few posts prior. I understand his view and I also understand that at some point "things" might be explained in detail as well as pointed to with simplicity.

There is something "pure" about simple. I often imagined that if I were some "Great Creator Being" how terrible I might be if the road to enlightenment required a massive intellect. This is why things like the "Ascended Master" dynamic for me feels more like a "program" (amongst so many) as opposed to a bona fide pathway to freedom from the lower self (ego) for those who seek that.

What I love about epigenetics I learned from a friend who is a biochemist and had actually worked in the scientific field of genetics. Her explanations led me to consider the wonderful prospect that no one is held hostage by the genetics they are born with. That the environment can create changes in one's genetic makeup.

It was simple leap for me to consider that "I" (my Highest Self) could possible do the same. When I enter into my ideals... one of them is the theory of "all possibility." One possibility within the set of all possibility is the idea (and hope and desire) that no one is bound by the genetics they possess at any single moment in time - essentially epigenetics opens to this possibility.

Divine Feminine
21st April 2015, 20:56
Hi Divine Feminine... we are in major agreement zone. My post was stimulated by the dialogue between Eelco and you in the few posts prior. I understand his view and I also understand that at some point "things" might be explained in detail as well as pointed to with simplicity.

Before I answer, please know I'm not picking apart your every comment to be annoying. My writing style is to make sure I'm answering/addressing your questions/comments so that the reader can follow the flow. I understand what you're saying here and I think in time as our knowledge advances as a collective, this way of thinking will be just 'a given' as no explanation will be needed. Meaning, as new beliefs become mainstream, the need to explain will already be a 'a given' because the basis for the belief will already be established. But until the 'power of what you believe' becomes first hand knowledge to the masses, you can't assume that people will know what you're talking about because they don't have the basic knowledge base to enforce what you're attempting to convey. If they did, we wouldn't even be having this conversation and our entire reality would be completely different. So, imo, you run the risk of an opportunity missed because they may just blow you off as there is no reason for them to believe what you're saying as they are possibly missing the basic foundation of understanding needed to grasp onto the message no matter how simple it may be, which is why many playing the messenger roles are helpful to reach the masses.

The phrase I brought up 'be the change you want to see' is pretty darn simple and yet we as a collective don't follow it as we haven't come to realize the power and importance behind such a statement... because if we had, things would be entirely different. See what I mean?

There is something "pure" about simple. I often imagined that if I were some "Great Creator Being" how terrible I might be if the road to enlightenment required a massive intellect. This is why things like the "Ascended Master" dynamic for me feels more like a "program" (amongst so many) as opposed to a bona fide pathway to freedom from the lower self (ego) for those who seek that.

Yes I agree Sam, trying to think intelligently can be exhausting. Maybe that's why I like vanilla ice cream so much, lol. This is why Epigenetics is so important, because it tells us 'beliefs create realities', so whatever it is you want to believe has a vibrational effect on the reality you find yourself in. Could I be wrong in thinking as we advance more as a collective, things might start to get a little more boring and that's what you're perceiving?" Then I have to believe as one becomes more advanced in their soul growth you might find yourself residing in different dimensions to match your vibrational belief system. Unless of course you decide to to return to a dimension to share with others what you already know? Personally I have no desire to spend time creating a rainbow body, or spending 20 hours of my life in deep meditation, but hey, maybe it's because that's not where I'm at in my soul growth and/or it doesn't serve my life blueprint at this point in 'the game'.

What I love about epigenetics I learned from a friend who is a biochemist and had actually worked in the scientific field of genetics. Her explanations led me to consider the wonderful prospect that no one is held hostage by the genetics they are born with. That the environment can create changes in one's genetic makeup.

It was simple leap for me to consider that "I" (my Highest Self) could possible do the same. When I enter into my ideals... one of them is the theory of "all possibility." One possibility within the set of all possibility is the idea (and hope and desire) that no one is bound by the genetics they possess at any single moment in time - essentially epigenetics opens to this possibility.

Ya exactly! And when I say this line of study has far reaching implications, this is precisely what I'm referring to....It's a sign that this reality is changing for the better because the science is showing us how to get out of victim mode with our health and here's the scientific proof, but taking it a step further, you begin to see the concept of getting out of victim hood doesn't just apply to our health but the many situations we find ourselves in when we change the way we think because we now understand the power of 'belief.'

So it made me wonder....if we changed the energetic foundation of our reality to one of love and peace, would one be more inclined to believe the messages of channeling as they would no longer be a mirror replication of the false reality we use to come from? And since you know you live in a hologram and you know the patterns have changed vibrationally in a positive direction, would the intent behind the channeled messages have to change to match the vibrational rate of the reality? Because for me it's not a matter of whether channeling is possible or not, I know it's possible based on the science I've seen...the question might be, would the intent behind the channeling change to mirror the new reality?

Catsquotl
22nd April 2015, 05:06
You know Divine Feminine in almost every post you are talking about basic knowledges that some may not understand.
Mostly accompanied by a reference to Epigenetics.

Do you think it is the end all of science?
How do we create a planet of love if we hold different concepts of the stuff.

So it made me wonder....if we changed the energetic foundation of our reality to one of love and peace, would one be more inclined to believe the messages of channeling as they would no longer be a mirror replication of the false reality we use to come from? And since you know you live in a hologram and you know the patterns have changed vibrationally in a positive direction, would the intent behind the channeled messages have to change to match the vibrational rate of the reality?

Here you seem to imply that channeling mirror our own false reality. Ad that when we are of a peace and love belief system we would be more inclined to belief the channeled message?
Because......... It's founded on the same basic knowledge of love and peace?

I am pondering this as i find such a belief system a very dangerous one. It to me seems that those without the basic understanding of this science are ignorant fools living in a false reality.
However if what you say is true. No reality can be false as we are experiencing it now, so we believed and created it.
Even if we believed it on false premises. (The lies that we were sold).

Whether through meditation, crystaline and rainbow bodies or the busy streets of forensic new york life.. If one can find it's center and some love for itself and one other..
Any ol idea will do just fine to create reality..

So maybe something else comes into play as well. things like mindfulness, wise reflection, thinking before acting perhaps....

With Love
Eelco

Divine Feminine
22nd April 2015, 22:04
You know Divine Feminine in almost every post you are talking about basic knowledges that some may not understand.
Mostly accompanied by a reference to Epigenetics. Do you think it is the end all of science? How do we create a planet of love if we hold different concepts of the stuff.

Epigenetics needs to be taught in schools, no doubt and yes I realize many don’t understand it..yet. As many as possible should try and understand its significance because it puts the power back into the hands of the people and knowledge is power. This is the type of info needed that can help advance the human race. It is my hope that more in the alternative community see the value of this topic and embrace and share with others and help make it common knowledge. The faster we do, our reality will change as we will be able to use the concept as a tool collectively. Unfortunately those in charge know this knowledge is a game changer, so I don’t see its emergence in schools happening any time soon. At this point it’s up to individuals who have the interest to be the messengers. You might find this video interesting which covers more in depth of what we're discussing. Bruce Lipton- The Power of Consciousness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYYXq1Ox4sk

I think why you’re having difficulty understanding is because you’re missing information, pieces to the puzzle, so you might not be able to see the relevance of what I'm saying which is understandable. I didn't learn this overnight myself, I had to spend time researching, but fortunately I was lucky enough to make the connections. Here's what I would look into, the definition of Holographic Universe and what a Hologram means. Watch Greg Braden’s videos on the topic, it’s the fastest way, imo, rather than reading books. I’d also look into ‘the field’ such as the Michelson- Morley Experiment repeated in 1986. Check this out and explore further if needed as there’s lots of articles out there in regards to 'the field':
http://www.thetravelingyogi.com/there%E2%80%99s-something-happening-here/

So I’m connecting dots for you, Holographic Universe, Hologram, Biology of Belief/Epigenetics and ‘The Field’. When you have a basic understanding/knowledge base of these topics, and I mean real basic, as that's all I have and I was able to figure it out so I think you will too, you will see the significance and you will also see how this information might answer other questions for you. I hope you will be excited and see the relevance and significances behind this study and what it means for humanity. I can’t explain in a short few paragraphs and I’m politely taking the time to answer your questions briefly so please no ‘back on topic’ icons because your questions are going outside the main topic of this thread which seems to be a sticking point for many.

I would say in regards to your last question it doesn't matter if we hold different concepts of love it's the vibrational effect of our intentions that matter. So what you have to start asking yourself is how does my behavior have an affect on 'the field' and because we're all connected to 'the field' because our bodies are energy, any time there's a change within the Holographic Universe via our emotions and intent, there is a ripple effect that is mirrored across the pattern. So this starts to answer your question below about channeling and what I was pondering.

Here you seem to imply that channeling mirror our own false reality. Ad that when we are of a peace and love belief system we would be more inclined to belief the channeled message? Because......... It's founded on the same basic knowledge of love and peace? I am pondering this as i find such a belief system a very dangerous one.

Nope not the correct interpretation, let me try again. Here's where understanding what it means to live within a Holographic Universe will help. Inside the Holographic Universe is a pattern that is whole and complete upon itself, inside a greater pattern that is whole and complete upon itself, inside another pattern, and so on and so on....When there is a ripple effect within the pattern it has an effect on the hologram and is mirrored through out the rest of the Universe. So in this case based on this information, what I'm wondering(I'm not claiming this as fact) is when we change the energetic foundation of our reality to one more of love and peace, will the intentions behind the channelings change because the environment's(vibrational rate) has changed. Does that make sense? So will the false intent being used in some channelings stop?(I'm talking about channelings that people don't want to believe anymore because they're seeing channeling messages being used to manipulate people).

It to me seems that those without the basic understanding of this science are ignorant fools living in a false reality. However if what you say is true. No reality can be false as we are experiencing it now, so we believed and created it. Even if we believed it on false premises. (The lies that we were sold).

Your first sentence is projecting an emotion you personally have, onto my posts, which is not a message I'm conveying, so I am left to think this is a personal issue you struggle with. Be confident in who you are as you are perfect in every way no matter what you know or don't know. We are all here to learn and grow. Everyone is on different levels of their soul growth otherwise 'the game' wouldn't work. I am here to learn from others myself and welcome new information from people who have spent time researching topics I haven't had a chance to, in return I can offer what I have learned.

We've all been fooled in some manner and those who want to deny it are kidding themselves, imo.... and it was necessary in order to learn the lessons. What many of us have realized is that much of our reality was based off of false beliefs, even some of the science! That's what I mean by a false reality, not that the reality doesn't exist.

I have no problem embracing my ignorance for what I didn't know, and I'm grateful for what has been put before me. How else would I have grown spiritually? I can only hope you find peace within yourself and be comfortable with who you are evolving to become because I think many of us are wise enough to know that much information has been held from the public on purpose in order to slow down if not stop both their intellectual and spiritual growth.

So here's what I was wondering again:
"....if we changed the energetic foundation of our reality to one of love and peace, would one be more inclined to believe the messages of channeling as they would no longer be a mirror replication of the false reality we use to come from? And since you know you live in a hologram and you know the patterns have changed vibrationally in a positive direction, would the intent behind the channeled messages have to change to match the vibrational rate of the reality? Because for me it's not a matter of whether channeling is possible or not, I know it's possible based on the science I've seen...the question might be, would the intent behind the channeling change to mirror the new reality?"

Hopefully now with a new piece to the puzzle this will make more sense to you and the readers.

Chester
23rd April 2015, 03:18
I always find this talk an interesting one to listen to and consider...

Science as a method of inquiry?

Or science as a "belief system."

JKHUaNAxsTg

Divine Feminine
23rd April 2015, 06:15
Hi Sam I will take a look at the video tomorrow thanks for posting. I had heard about the fiasco on TED.

I wanted to post this earlier but it's taken me a while to go back and do a little transcribing. I was trying to decide whether this would be better to post on the synchronicity thread or the channeling thread and felt this thread was more appropriate. In true synchronistic fashion I just happened to catch this interview on coast to coast last night as I was falling asleep. I tried hard to stay awake as I could tell this person was discussing similar things I had just been saying on this thread. I'm not familiar with this person, so he's new to me. His name is Elliot Maynard and he has a Ph.D in 'Conscious Research'; how fitting I thought.... Later in the interview he starts talking about channeling which I figured you guys would find interesting. Take a look at the second half of the program.

Elliot Maynard:
http://jandeane81.com/threads/6533-Coast-To-Coast-Police-State-Brave-New-Mind-20-April-2015

Here's roughly a few bullet points:

Brave New Mind is the name of his book which you can find here:
http://www.amazon.com/Brave-New-Mind-Living-Future-Science-ebook/dp/B00PD1M2M0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429762218&sr=8-1&keywords=Brave+New+Mind

From the audio link above:

In the latter half, neo-renaissance scientist and conceptual designer, Elliott Maynard, discussed why integrating traditional, linear science with non-linear consciousness technology will yield breakthrough solutions for the global problems we face. He has laid out a new paradigm or operating system for the future human, that incorporates changes in consciousness, such as using coherent thinking to reduce conflict at the quantum level. We'll also have hybrid robots that interface with electronics but are part organic, he added.

Intelligent population management, he suggested, is an important aspect of the future, and we need to have an increased educational outreach in third world countries. He spoke about "supersensonics," a concept developed by the late Christopher Hills, involving merging intuition and psychic abilities with high technology for amazing and innovative results. Maynard also touched on such subjects as the rain forest, coral reefs, alternative energy, after-death communication, channeling, exopolitics, and interspecies communication.

Elliot talks about ‘future man’, changes in the area of consciousness and working within a 'quantum information field'.

In the future there’s going to be a shift from the left side of the brain to the right side, intuitive thinking. He feels when “we get a critical mass of thinking, a common ground to stand on, about any global issue, when we have that critical mass and then when we begin to train ourselves in coherent thinking or focused prayer or meditation it has been proven by physicist John Hagland, uh, he created something called ‘invincible defense technology’, which means that when a certain, small percentage of people start to pray or meditate coherently they can actually change, resolve conflict, remove the cause of conflict at the so called quantum level, so that the conflict never actually blossoms. They prove this statistically.” He talks about this in his book.

“The whole basis of the new paradigm is based on cooperation rather versus competition, compassion versus lashing out, kind of a knee jerk reaction.”

“One of the aspects of the brand new paradigm I put forth in my book is AI and human energy field interaction. So you have the human consciousness or energy fields which are interacting with electronic energy fields or artificial intelligences we now have smart t.v. and some do face recognitions.”

Channeling
“……I began to use channeling as a means to get information from other entities and groups of entities and then I began to look at this very scientifically and I would ask questions…..,but I would ask them why do want to spend time with us down here? Why do you advance different groups? And they said the same thing..I cross referenced this from two three, four different resources. They said this is what gives us pleasure to communicate with you to observe how things are in your 3D world. We help those who ask for help.”

George Noory: You believe channeling is going to get bigger and bigger in the future?

Elliot: "Absolutely. Because most people are doing this,…more and more people are doing this, because of all the people who sat in the cave for 30 years, the so called frequency, the frequency of communication and the human frequency has speeded up and this is coming from a lot of different sources, to the point where things can happen almost instantly now. And when a person simply opens themselves up to the possibility of these extra sensory modalities being very useful. Why channeling? Because it can save us millions of dollars, thousands of years and mainly because it will provide information that you can get nowhere else…..you could take for instance the probabilities of 5 research paths and look at the percentage of probabilities for say one out of 4, move ahead on that path and re-evaluate it and what this would result in is what I called quantum leap frogging which means you can have something much greater than the sum of the parts..synergy, it’s a super synergy that’s been happening now.”

I will come back and add a bit more and post in red so you know what's new. I hope you can see why I'm so excited....this is what needs to happen and this should give you hope that things are turning around. These are the types of conversations where your ears should perk up. Think about the vibrational effects of what he's saying will happen to this planet. We have the tools to make this happen, what we don't have is the public's awareness to make this go faster, but this is changing and this is where you can help.

EDIT TO ADD:

“As I was studying channeling in a scientific way, I happened to attend a workshop down near this area and I met Darryl Anka who’s been doing this over 20 years closer to 30 and has quite a following. When I first heard a recording that an scientist in Australia sent me, I thought this guy was a total wing nut. And then I realized that some of these ET entities have a very great sense of humor and kind of a Shakespearian twist to them. And this entity that he channels Bashar is one of those characters. So I attended the session, I asked him..I told him I was starting a new book and I asked him for some pointers on it. And he answered the question. The funny that happened was the producer who was doing, putting the editing together for that particular session of the workshop emailed me and said he was struck by the kinds of questions he was asking because he was asking similar questions to the entity that Darryl Anka channels and did a little mock up in a spaceship which he sent me. So this is how serendipty works and how people can transmit ideas. You asked about telepathy, it’s coming down all around us. And even you who are good fisherman or hunters out there get into the state, or your skiers or your athletes you know when you’re in that zone and that’s what you want to stay in more and more when we do all kinds of magical serendipity things will start to happen. It’s the ‘feeling’ that’s key….that slam dunk,… the truth is the truth, and it’s that feeling that happens when you get into that zone occasionally.”

“…These ideas have kinda leaked down…as we raise the human frequencies higher and higher, we become closer and closer; let’s say the membrane becomes thinner and thinner between the physical and the extra physical.”

“The thing I found out about channeling,.. I worked with different channelers some of the best we have here in Sedona, AZ and other places, and I found there’s several different types of channeling. Channeling can be dangerous if a person’s not properly trained in psychic technology meaning they have to learn how to put up shielding around them, you can do this by mocking up light around you, or mirrors, or something, there are different ways to do it, it’s written in books. And when people channel entities they do not understand, very often they will get negative entities. This is what happens often to people that aren’t properly trained. Trained channelers put up protection, they usually have a little saying to protective themselves a little postulate and the two types of channeling involve trans-channeling where the physical person has no memory of what is going on during the channeling session. And the more sophisticated type I have found channelers will put their consciousness up like a parrot on their shoulder and they will always be aware of what’s going on during the channeling session. This is why it needs to be refined and legitimatized… And there’s a man over in California named John Clemo, Professor Jon Klimo, who’s written a book that’s about 2 or 3 inches thick on this subject and he’s actually teaching it, and there giving degrees in some kind of consciousness research, so they’re serious about this.”

For what it's worth, there were a couple things he said that didn't quite make sense to me, so when you read his quotes a few of them are difficult to understand as it wasn't clear what he was trying to convey.

Cup
23rd April 2015, 17:24
I always find this talk an interesting one to listen to and consider... Science as a method of inquiry? Or science as a "belief system."

Thanks, very good. I like Rupert S.

Your quote could be rephrased as Channeling as a method of inquiry? Or Channeling as a "belief system."

At the moment the lots of people on earth seems to want to be mentally entertained and have their illusion/dream of being temporary enjoyers of skin suits plus minds validated, and any system that reinforces that illusion will be accepted and believed in.

What is the frequency, vibration, energy of the message? That is the thing, the proof of the pudding is in the taste.