PDA

View Full Version : Why The Moon Appears To Be Spinning

Spiral
25th April 2014, 16:58
I thought I would post this because stuff about the moon "being the wrong way up" crops up now & again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb-ptPcg9Aw

Tribe
25th April 2014, 17:49
It is I see it , but I never thought it couldn't ! :pc:

Calz
25th April 2014, 17:54
There is so much very wrong and unnatural about the moon that I won't even bother looking up links.

25th April 2014, 18:06
There is so much very wrong and unnatural about the moon that I won't even bother looking up links.

Hahaha I couldn't possibly agree with a statement regarding the moon any more Sir.

Tribe
25th April 2014, 18:22
Hahaha I couldn't possibly agree with a statement regarding the moon any more Sir.

May I ask Why ? mr many sevens :)

The One
25th April 2014, 18:24
Could it have something to do with the CABAL

Calz
25th April 2014, 18:30

No 7 here ... although I admit to a fondness of being shaken but not stirred ...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/luna_moonanomalies.htm

Calz
25th April 2014, 18:31

Higher up the "foodchain" me thinks???

25th April 2014, 18:32

As a Wiccan I utilise its movements because I can tangibly see and feel the effects of such BUT I know I'm merely stealing the power of a pseudo moon. That thing is artificial, but large enough to impact on small life(us). So rather than watch everyone go nuts when it's full (ie watch it actively control us) I use its power to solidify intention and manifest.

It does pain me to leave behind previous beliefs but then doesn't it always?

25th April 2014, 18:32

Naughty but I like it.

Tribe
25th April 2014, 18:35
777 , Thank you for elaborating my ansom ;)

Spiral
25th April 2014, 19:44
Re the Moon, I think its on this video here; http://jandeane81.com/threads/1509-The-Electric-Universe?p=7521&viewfull=1#post7521 that they talk about the ancient Greeks talking about a "time before the Moon" that is a time before the Moon was put there, (and it was put there, astrophysicists can't explain how this planet can have such a big moon).

During that time the air was thick like a constant fog or mist, when the moon arrived the atmosphere cleared to be like it was before chemtrails.

The One
25th April 2014, 20:47
check this link out if you havent already, awesome
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/02files/Moon_Images.html

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/02files/Moon_Images_Menu.html

Tribe
25th April 2014, 20:50
Hello theone , The link appears to lead to a page where the images have been removed ! x

25th April 2014, 20:54
Hello theone , The link appears to lead to a page where the images have been removed ! x

Are you on ipad? It's fine on pc....

The One
25th April 2014, 20:54

Abracadabra its working

@ 777 it was not working 2 mins ago i have fixed it

Love you all

Seikou-Kishi
25th April 2014, 21:01
Are you on ipad? It's fine on pc....

It's fine on the iPad too.

Tribe
25th April 2014, 21:03
It was not working before , the one has sorted it now ! :)

The One
25th April 2014, 21:46
It was not working before , the one has sorted it now ! :)

Maybe it was the cabal messing about with it Tribe

Tribe
25th April 2014, 21:48
Hmm maybe , ...now I can honestly say Someone actually stole the moon I saw it with my own eyes !

The One
25th April 2014, 21:50
Hmm maybe , ...now I can honestly say Someone actually stole the moon I saw it with my own eyes !

Sister sing it with me will ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu7AR0-FRro

Seikou-Kishi
25th April 2014, 21:51
As a Wiccan I utilise its movements because I can tangibly see and feel the effects of such BUT I know I'm merely stealing the power of a pseudo moon. That thing is artificial, but large enough to impact on small life(us). So rather than watch everyone go nuts when it's full (ie watch it actively control us) I use its power to solidify intention and manifest.

It does pain me to leave behind previous beliefs but then doesn't it always?

I think you might have portrayed yourself a little harshly here. I wouldn't say Wiccans "steal" the power of the moon any more than a Christian is trying to steal the power of Jesus in the Eucharist. Is it possible that the physical moon is like the wafer of the Eucharist? Even after more than a thousand years of all of Christendom eating wafers, they do not believe that they have eaten away the body of Jesus. At the same time, even if the moon is not a natural satellite of Earth the way the Earth is of the sun, do we suppose that it automatically implies that nothing good could ever come from it? The miser's candle gives as much light as any man's, and even when a candle is snuffed, we do not believe that light no longer exists.

The moon is a symbol and like any symbol it does not exist in isolation; its meaning is not inherent but given. To me, the sun represents the spirit and the moon represents the physical world (in medical astrology, the moon governs the body). When the moon is full, it is like the physical world reflecting the glory of the spirit, it is the physical life illuminated by spirit. When the moon is new, it is physical life not moved by the spirit, like a corpse.

If the moon were to disappear, the difference between high and low tide would shrink dramatically (by about half). This would be disastrous for many organisms whose life-cycle depends upon the said difference. Most of these organisms are very low down on the food-chain, and the lower down the disaster, the more species it effects. At the same time, without the moon's stabilising effect on Earth's axial tilt, our seasons would be much more dramatic, which would give blisteringly hot and dry summers that would evaporate much more water, ravaging fresh-water ecosystems particularly, with the resultant death of many fresh-water species. The winters would be even colder and harsher, leading to massive snowfalls. When the following summer came, these snows would melt rapidly thanks to the increased heat but the water would not have anywhere to go, as the earth would have been baked dry over previous summers. This would result in flash floods and landslides and so even the gentle transitional seasons of spring and autumn would become hellish.

I don't see the moon as the great evil that many in the alternative media consider it to be. The gnostics, certainly, consider it one of the few bodies of the solar system not part of the Archon's empire of decay, being like only unto the sun and the earth. If the moon has an infestation which abuses its power for its own ends, it is, in that respect, no different than the earth, which is similarly infested.

PurpleLama
25th April 2014, 21:58
It is a perturbation of the inflow of cosmic energy, as with any massive, celestial body. Build it big enough, and astrology must take it into account.

Highland1
25th April 2014, 22:53
Well, there is a train of thought that believes that planetary bodies are actually alive and have consciousness, no less than our own mother host.
Is the moon likely to be regarded as a living planet or was it placed next to Gaia to actually trigger and sustain life as we know it?
I posted a thread in the previous tot before it collapsed suggesting that the moons interior is actually metal and resounds like a bell when explosives are detonated on its surface.
I have no idea where I sourced that original thread and video from darn it but it was extremely interesting.
There were even photos depicting thousands of aerial craft resembling a crystal or glass like structures floating all ovwr the moons surface. Nasa had photo shopped these ufo's to look like craters.
If the moon is not a conscious planetary body it would appear that there are conscious entities residing on and off it if this information is true.

Russ

Seikou-Kishi
26th April 2014, 00:04
Well, there is a train of thought that believes that planetary bodies are actually alive and have consciousness, no less than our own mother host.
Is the moon likely to be regarded as a living planet or was it placed next to Gaia to actually trigger and sustain life as we know it?
I posted a thread in the previous tot before it collapsed suggesting that the moons interior is actually metal and resounds like a bell when explosives are detonated on its surface.
I have no idea where I sourced that original thread and video from darn it but it was extremely interesting.
There were even photos depicting thousands of aerial craft resembling a crystal or glass like structures floating all ovwr the moons surface. Nasa had photo shopped these ufo's to look like craters.
If the moon is not a conscious planetary body it would appear that there are conscious entities residing on and off it if this information is true.

Russ

I've thought about it before, and the gnostic texts refer to this world as a simulation or facsimile. When we look at the planets as they are physically inside this simulation, none of them seem to support life (though that probably wouldn't be a problem to a group of beings that can hardly be called living beings). What if each planet exists outside this simulation and has an avatar inside the simulation? Then, the archons would populate the "real" versions of each planet while leaving the simulated versions empty, while the real Sun, Moon and Earth, the forms outside the simulation, are pristine and it is only their avatars in this simulation that are infested. It seems to make a degree of perverse sense that the archons would hide their own location in the simulation (by making their planets look empty) while infesting the true astronomical bodies inside the hologram: they do in the hologram what they cannot really do outside the simulation. In other words, the simulation is their attempt to appear as everything they are not. They are doing in their collective daydream what they cannot do in reality.

If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended:
That you have but slumbered here,
While these visions did appear;
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding but a dream,
Gentles, do not reprehend.
If you pardon, we will mend.

It seems to me that the images of the Earth and Moon within the simulation are sullied entirely because the archons are incapable of doing it in reality. In the same way, the planets which are theirs are empty in the simulation on the one hand to hide them and on the other hand because they have no interest in whatever is as dead as they are. If you've ever found yourself daydreaming, you probably didn't imagine that you were working a boring 9-5 job. They have no interest in owning the lifeless planets in this simulation because the planets are themselves just one manifestation of the decaying world of which the archons are a part.

The entirety of gnostic literature and experience points to the idea that the archons are desperate to be anything other than what they are. They are the epitome of the inferiority complex: they cloak themselves in unbridled arrogance to hide the fact that they are nothing on the inside. They are nothingness attempting to insist themselves into being. insofar as they are able to resent at all, they resent humans for having the divine spark. Within this simulation, they attempt to gain this divine spark for themselves, but they do not realise that this is inherently and necessarily futile: they cannot attain the thing the very absence of which defines them any more than darkness can bathe itself in light: as light approaches, darkness by necessity recedes.

That the moon is infested with the archons in this "reality"/simulation, I argue, is no different in quality than the disgruntled and mistreated employee who soothes his frustration by imagining a righteous showdown in which he tells his employer exactly what he thinks of them. The day-dream, no matter how strongly invested in and how fervently believed, has no power to change anything "in the real world" and when it dies away, everything is as it always was.

If we divine sparks shine our light, the darkness will recede. The darkness has never had any say in the matter. It is only the light's refusal to shine that permits the darkness to swallow the world, and that, too, is automatic: as surely as the light's shining drives away darkness, the light's refusal to shine by necessity permits the darkness, and darkness goes wherever it is permitted. There is no twilight world in which the lights do not shine and yet the world is not dark.

norman
26th April 2014, 00:19
This is only a guess:

The Moon is a giant Cell Tower.

or, it's the big T.V. in the sky.

With almost a TV in every home nowadays and mobile phone in almost every hand, perhaps the moon has become obsolete. It might get towed away to be used around another planet somewhere.

Highland1
26th April 2014, 08:20
If we divine sparks shine our light, the darkness will recede. The darkness has never had any say in the matter. It is only the light's refusal to shine that permits the darkness to swallow the world, and that, too, is automatic: as surely as the light's shining drives away darkness, the light's refusal to shine by necessity permits the darkness, and darkness goes wherever it is permitted.

Absolutely spot on Seikou!

There are many people here that are beacons of light for us all, and you are one of the torch holders,and so, I thank you.

Russ