PDA

View Full Version : Pope steers flock into new world religion

shamanseeker
21st September 2013, 14:45
http://www.zengardner.com/wp-content/uploads/neworldpope_1-471x640.jpg

‘When this Jesuit genocidal pogrom supporter took the throne, we knew this guy was going to be a doozy. And he has peeled away from the previous pack of popes fast. After BennyDickedUs got his marching orders and was quarantined in some hermetically sealed apartment free from prosecution, Pope Frankie went bonkers setting new precedents and getting his billions of followers used to marching to “larger tent” orders in their robotic religious paradigm.

Just look at this latest, which would have easily driven the “faithful” crazy in an earlier era. But hey, he’s the voice of god, so what’s to question?’

Read more: http://www.zengardner.com/jesuit-pope-steers-flock-into-new-world-religion/

lookbeyond
22nd September 2013, 03:53
When i look at this man i see a politician

Eelco
22nd September 2013, 04:57
I see 2 chins..

lookbeyond
22nd September 2013, 08:44
I see 2 chins..

yes, the man is bursting with redeeming features!!

Melidae
22nd September 2013, 09:44
Not much of a 'flock' in my area of the world...and getting smaller every day.

Churches have been closed, and now the Archdiocese has begun implementing a plan to "cluster" churches...three to four churches in an area keeping their individual buildings, and parishioners having only one pastor and one to two priests to service them, as well as only one office staff.

Lack of priests is one reason. Lack of funds is another. By having only one office staff to service them all, each parish saves money by contributing to their pay rather than each individual church having their own...that will leave a minimum of six people unemployed.

People have been walking away in droves since the pedophile priest debacle. Closing a beloved church has not helped either. Rather than going to an 'assigned' church, they have simply left altogether.

It will take a lot more than a pope's change in attitude to make the catholic church more than a dying institution.

Sooz
22nd September 2013, 10:01
I've told my son if he sees a priest walking towards him, to run the other way REAL FAST.

Spiral
22nd September 2013, 10:36
Not much of a 'flock' in my area of the world...and getting smaller every day.

Churches have been closed, and now the Archdiocese has begun implementing a plan to "cluster" churches...three to four churches in an area keeping their individual buildings, and parishioners having only one pastor and one to two priests to service them, as well as only one office staff.

Lack of priests is one reason. Lack of funds is another. By having only one office staff to service them all, each parish saves money by contributing to their pay rather than each individual church having their own...that will leave a minimum of six people unemployed.

People have been walking away in droves since the pedophile priest debacle. Closing a beloved church has not helped either. Rather than going to an 'assigned' church, they have simply left altogether.

It will take a lot more than a pope's change in attitude to make the catholic church more than a dying institution.

Thats exactly whats happening in the real world, in our area we have 2 priests serving 36 churches & a cathedral !

The Church is dead, but like a corpse whos hair & nails continue to grow it may seem to still live if you look at the wrong things.

shamanseeker
23rd September 2013, 14:58
I see 2 chins..

Interesting you should say that, Catsquotl, because he's in the official media every day here in Italy. Never seen such propaganda, apart from maybe the 'Kate and Wills show'. They keep saying how ascetic he is. He chose a cross made out of an inexpensive metal, he wears his old shoes and not the red papal slippers, he doesn't live in the official papal chambers, etc. ad nauseum. But have you looked at his middle? He is enormous. Try to imagine him in a shirt and trousers. That man dines like a king!

shamanseeker
23rd September 2013, 15:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di04_vKfqNw#t=32

‘On Sunday, Pope Francis discarded his prepared remarks for Mass after speaking with an unemployed father-of-three who, according to Reuters, told him that unemployment “oppresses you and wears you out to the depths of your soul.”

The pope improvised on this theme for over twenty minutes, saying “I find suffering here … It weakens you and robs you of hope. Excuse me if I use strong words, but where there is no work there is no dignity.”

“We don’t want this globalized economic system which does us so much harm,” he reportedly continued. “Men and women have to be at the center [of economic systems] as God wants, not money.”’

Read more: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/22/pope-francis-lashes-out-at-world-economic-system-for-worshiping-a-god-called-money/

shamanseeker
23rd September 2013, 15:49
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Jeslog.jpg

‘The Order of the Jesuits were anathema only 2 generations ago. History has been rewritten and this murderous order is now portrayed as social reformers and educators. In fact, they are the military arm of the Babylonian Catholic Church and as you’ll see below are charged with the murder and annihilation of anyone or anything that gets in the way of the Vatican plan.

The subject is well worth investigation if this is new to you. Their tentacles reach into the halls of power everywhere, including US Presidents, the military, corporate and banking thugs, and power brokers worldwide. To have the first Jesuit Pope ever as the head of the Catholic empire at this pregnant time in history is no accident and does not bode well for humanity.

Understanding the background of the Jesuit Order is best done by exposing their oath. Much like the Mossad and hard core Zionists, they are ordained and sworn to do anything and everything necessary to further their unholy cause for world domination and control.’

Read more: http://www.zengardner.com/jesuit-order-programmed-spy-assassinate-exterminate/0

Chickadee
23rd September 2013, 22:51
The guy seriously can't be sinless!! Otherwise, he wouldn't be human, right!!? Well, maybe it's a wheat belly from eating all those flesh of Christ cookies.. Or maybe .. He's just not human?

Sorry, I couldn't help but giggle when I saw those two posts :)

Interesting you should say that, Catsquotl, because he's in the official media every day here in Italy. Never seen such propaganda, apart from maybe the 'Kate and Wills show'. They keep saying how ascetic he is. He chose a cross made out of an inexpensive metal, he wears his old shoes and not the red papal slippers, he doesn't live in the official papal chambers, etc. ad nauseum. But have you looked at his middle? He is enormous. Try to imagine him in a shirt and trousers. That man dines like a king!

shamanseeker
24th September 2013, 13:25
I wouldn't normally judge someone because he has a big belly but they go on and on about how he does not want luxury and comfort in his life. I do numerology and I can assure you all that he loves comfort, luxury, good food, fine wine and beautiful women. Nothing wrong with that but he's being so hypocritical!

Spiral
24th September 2013, 14:35
I wouldn't normally judge someone because he has a big belly but they go on and on about how he does not want luxury and comfort in his life. I do numerology and I can assure you all that he loves comfort, luxury, good food, fine wine and beautiful women. Nothing wrong with that but he's being so hypocritical!

Women !!!! Now that would be a shocker, a clergyman that adolescent boys are safe around :shocked:

shamanseeker
24th September 2013, 15:25
Of course, if he's so inclined 'beautiful women' would mean 'beautiful boys or men' ;)