PDA

View Full Version : Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon

Sooz
21st September 2013, 11:56
The mostly true story of Laurel Canyon (California, USA) and birth of the hippie generation.

Jay Weidner talks of this in part 2 of his interview with Jeff Rense. (Vid I just posted).

If you haven't read this, you are in for a treat! I guarantee you won't be able to put it down. A very engaging and entertaining read!

In the link below, go to the 'Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon' - it's in multiple parts.

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/

Calabash
22nd September 2013, 11:21
Thanks Sooz - I've been looking for this ever since that thread about Frank Zappa. x

Sooz
22nd September 2013, 11:45
Thanks Sooz - I've been looking for this ever since that thread about Frank Zappa. x

Hi Calabash,

There is quite a bit in there about Mr Zapper.

Sooz

Spiral
22nd September 2013, 12:37
Hi Calabash,

There is quite a bit in there about Mr Zapper.

Sooz

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/sad/big-tears.gif Another small pleasure ruined.

I am looking up stuff about equivalent stuff this side of the pond, most of its not really postable due to some of the content, there are some interesting bits in this on Def Leppard though (I don't agree with all of this BTW, but you can't argue with the pictures though ! ) http://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2012/09/30/rock-of-the-illuminati-the-def-leppard-story/

Eelco
22nd September 2013, 13:14
In this I choose to remain blissfully ignorant..
now where's my prozac..

With Love
Eelco

Sooz
22nd January 2014, 06:42
Hi All,

I posted this some time ago, but it got lost in numerous melt-downs.

A 'must read' for those lucky enough still to be on holidays. There is no doubt in my mind this is mostly true (perhaps a bit of artistic licence here and there). The author is a very engaging writer, graphic language (be warned), but a rip-snorter of a yarn....incredibly funny! He will take you on a magical mystery tour of the music industry. (Laurel Canyon, California).

Also a must read for those of, ahem, a certain generation that grew up in the 60's and 70's. Beware that it may assault all of your pre-conceived ideas of the hippy generation and how the music we grew up with shaped and manipulated our views. But hey, here we are, awake and aware now!

Everything is pre-planned, everything is a scam.

Enjoy!

The Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon....

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr93.html

Sooz
22nd January 2014, 06:45
:frantic:Oopsy!

Mods, just realised, old post is still here, on Laurel Canyon. Perhaps rather than deleting this one, we can merge the two?

It really is a fascinating story.

Spiral
22nd January 2014, 08:16
:frantic:Oopsy!

Mods, just realised, old post is still here, on Laurel Canyon. Perhaps rather than deleting this one, we can merge the two?

It really is a fascinating story.

Done, this subject is one of those core subjects that everyone needs at least a basic awareness of IMHO.

Sooz
22nd January 2014, 08:23
Agreed Twirly One, it will though, make readers despondent about how we've been manipulated.

Readers? Be prepared for that.

Agreed - this is awakening 101. You either take the red pill or the blue pill after you read this stuff.

Some may not want to know. Some things are sacrosanct.

I know I was mortified when I read this, but then again, the deeper I get into the bunny hole, nothing much surprises me anymore.

donk
22nd January 2014, 17:58
Heh...this is the stuff that got me here, Dave McGowan's stuff was my stepping stone from the "mild" conspiracy stuff to down the frickin' rabbit hole...don't miss his "waggin' the moon doggie" stuff too...

Church
22nd January 2014, 18:30
I know that working in the music industry sure ruined certain things for me. :(

As a matter of course I don't even talk about the notables I worked with, as I learned early on that most people don't want to know what I witnessed or learned. I can still listen to music that I always loved, but in some cases, I don't want to think about the artist who wrote or performed it.

modwiz
22nd January 2014, 21:18
As a musician who once wanted, even planned, to be part of this industry, it is a riveting story. It is interesting to see how a movement I was a part of, the hippie/music/drug culture, having the psyop seeds at its near inception. The info is also useful to see how movements/cultures are subverted.

The more one looks at these subversions the more one sees the modus operandi of controllers. Once seen, awake people will not be fooled by the same methods as before. We have already seen the the controllers are using the same tactics over and over. Any general knows using the same tactics against an adversary that is catching on to the techniques is destined for failure.

They have no new tactics of subversion so, they are now using food, water and air as well as all official media to make people incapable or unwilling to pay attention to these tactics and respond appropriately.

modwiz
22nd January 2014, 21:20
I know that working in the music industry sure ruined certain things for me. :(

As a matter of course I don't even talk about the notables I worked with, as I learned early on that most people don't want to know what I witnessed or learned. I can still listen to music that I always loved, but in some cases, I don't want to think about the artist who wrote or performed it.

I, for one, am interested in a few inside stories. ;)

BabaRa
22nd January 2014, 22:05
The info is also useful to see how movements/cultures are subverted.

The more one looks at these subversions the more one sees the modus operandi of controllers. Once seen, awake people will not be fooled by the same methods as before. We have already seen the the controllers are using the same tactics over and over. Any general knows using the same tactics against an adversary that is catching on to the techniques is destined for failure.

They have no new tactics of subversion so, they are now using food, water and air as well as all official media to make people incapable or unwilling to pay attention to these tactics and respond appropriately.

Agreed. Once we realize every movement (and I mean every movement - hippie, new age, women's lib, Arab Spring) was either started by or taken over by tptb with the use of agents provocateur, we are no longer in their herd. That doesn't mean that some good doesn't come out of these movements, but certainly not all that was intended and hoped for - and in retrospect often what we thought was good, turns out to be one more bar in are own prison cell.

We don't even know if websites (such as the one listed in the OP) aren't being driven by tptb. What better way to keep us feeling hopeless then to constantly tell us how we've been duped? . . . I'm not saying that's the case here, but we honestly don't know just how much everything is being choreographed.

If you have the ability to read it and not feel hopeless, that's a good thing. Otherwise Eelco's choice might be the best - sans prozac.

Calabash
22nd January 2014, 23:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKkZcgrec8A

Here's a recent interview with Bob Dylan, which is a little weird. He seems to be a lot different to expectations, jaded maybe. Re the Canyon regarding the Stones and Beatles stuff with Tavistock. I can't imagine (no pun intended) that John Lennon was ever KNOWINGLY part of that because of the things that he said.

BabaRa
23rd January 2014, 00:23
Thanks for posting this interview Calabash. I found it quite interesting; it makes me want to read his book.

I recently saw a biography of J.D. Salinger (author of "Catcher In the Rye").. Salinger had similar experiences with people tracking him down and wanting to philosophize with him, which he reacted to the same way as Dylan. Both pushed away the "guru" title.

I thought Dylan was very humble in this interview.

Calabash
23rd January 2014, 00:34
Dylan seemed fed-up to the back teeth to me, maybe as a result of all he's seen, not just the guru thing. There's a weariness about him - and acceptance, which I find concerning. When I was young I always considered him to be a poet to be honest, but then I was a bit of a hippy - as far as I was allowed to be with worrying over-protective parents. They still think I'm ten years old btw! :)

modwiz
23rd January 2014, 00:36
Agreed. Once we realize every movement (and I mean every movement - hippie, new age, women's lib, Arab Spring) was either started by or taken over by tptb with the use of agents provocateur, we are no longer in their herd. That doesn't mean that some good doesn't come out of these movements, but certainly not all that was intended and hoped for - and in retrospect often what we thought was good, turns out to be one more bar in are own prison cell.

We don't even know if websites (such as the one listed in the OP) aren't being driven by tptb. What better way to keep us feeling hopeless then to constantly tell us how we've been duped? . . . I'm not saying that's the case here, but we honestly don't know just how much everything is being choreographed.

If you have the ability to read it and not feel hopeless, that's a good thing. Otherwise Eelco's choice might be the best - sans prozac.

Movements of worth will have their best moments shortly after inception, before infiltration. The shifts are apparent when one is looking for them. Hindsight is 20/20. Knowledge of these viral behaviors helps us to become immuno-competent. An actual physiology term denoting T-cells that have been to the thymus gland for 'instruction'. This immuno-competency allows for recognition of viruses that have worked their strategy before and aids in identifying similar strategies, thereby greatly reducing the chance of re-infection by the workings of a now familiar pathogen. Unless energy depletion, by whatever means, makes the immune system sluggish.

The body of humanity needs an alert immune system. I think revelations like Laurel Canyon are required for immuno-competency.

Church
23rd January 2014, 00:49
I, for one, am interested in a few inside stories. ;)

Okay I thought hard about this, and I've decided not to mention any names publicly because of people in high places having high "powers" and such... So, this is what I will say:

There is a well-known singer/songwriter team wherein the songwriter is completely behind the scenes, and all most people acknowledge is the singer (who also plays piano). Well, let's just say that I witnessed firsthand that the songwriter is the "handler." Yes, that kind of handler. (Please, DO NOT mention the name if you know who I'm talking about. I tried to make it obvious on purpose, so that the name doesn't have to be said. These people have friends in high places).

Hip hop is where the darkest ones have set up shop. I refuse to ever listen to popular, mainstream hiphop ever again, because of the energy that is *consciously* imparted into the recordings. Understand, I am not talking about the lyrics or anything like that. I'm talking about, the energy that is purposefully recorded in every take. Also, running for my life because a gun fight is about to take place in the control room is never fun. These guys solve their problems with guns, no holds barred. Never saw one get fired though. Normal people don't operate that way.

Bubblegum pop music, the kind that is marketed toward your teenaged kids, moreso your daughters, is the primary (but not the only) form of music that is mastered to contain subliminal messages, usually in the form of reverse speech. These messages are pretty much exactly what you'd expect.

Ironically, I never encountered any heavy metal recordings that were doctored up with subliminal messages. Also, all the metal bands I worked with were regular down to earth people who didn't have handlers or out of control behavior. I found that ironic.

The doctoring happens in the mastering phase, not during the recording, so it's very likely that many of the artists aren't privy to the hidden stuff. They just go in there and play their instruments, then they go back to their rooms and party. The producers and/or record label execs then come in and that's when things get strange. They sometimes choose takes for the final mix that had mistakes in them, instead of what the obvious best takes were, and my best guess as to the reasoning behind this was that it made reverse speech easier to superimpose in these places in the songs. (I know all of this is hard to believe).

There are exceptions to every rule, and therefore there are good guys in the industry too. A few that come to mind, I don't have a problem mentioning their names. Peter Frampton is a stand up chap with a huge heart, and he never acted like he was the huge rock star that he is. Andre from Outkast is a kindhearted dude with seemingly no agenda other then to make music. (For you non hip hop lovers, you should know that he plays actual instruments, and he plays them himself. All of them. That's why his music stands out among other hip hop.)

I don't know what else to say, other than, with the exception of the hip hop world, it tends to be the execs and the producers who are the "hidden hands" and not the artists. But in most cases, regardless of the genre, the artists were mind controlled and/or drug addicts, with not much of a personality of their own... It was kind of like talking to a robot in many cases.

This last one I have to be careful about my wording... Major label recording studios, and more than likely all the record label offices from regional management on up, are owned by people you wouldn't expect to have any ties to the music industry... like, say, a diplomat to the Russian embassy or something like that. It's bizarre when the owner of the studio is said to be coming in today, so we have to go around and tell grammy award winning rock stars to stop smoking pot for the next few hours so we can air the place out... Then when he shows up he is wearing a "sash" like political diplomats do.

It was all very weird, in retrospect. At the time I thought nothing of it, but the reality of it all eventually comes crashing down upon you and you realize, "alright, this industry is just MESSED UP!" lol

modwiz
23rd January 2014, 00:58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKkZcgrec8A

Here's a recent interview with Bob Dylan, which is a little weird. He seems to be a lot different to expectations, jaded maybe. Re the Canyon regarding the Stones and Beatles stuff with Tavistock. I can't imagine (no pun intended) that John Lennon was ever KNOWINGLY part of that because of the things that he said.

Just watched this video. I enjoyed it immensely. I was with him the whole way. He 'gets' it.

Awake is not a black or white situation, especially as there will be inception and then progressive growth. If one stays the course.

He had his inception decades ago.

modwiz
23rd January 2014, 01:08
Thanks, Church.

It is my firm suspicion that the labels will not allow 432 'A' to be used in industry music. Michael Jackson knew and spoke of the "conspiracy" behind the suppression of 432 and the changing it to 440. To my knowledge, he never made an album in this organic tuning. He was clearly a danger to those who want certain information kept quiet. He was a super-star not some internet blogger. He was a threat. IMO.

For those this is gibberish to, my numbers refer to hertz frequencies

Sooz
23rd January 2014, 01:08
Okay I thought hard about this, and I've decided not to mention any names publicly because of people in high places having high "powers" and such... So, this is what I will say:

There is a well-known singer/songwriter team wherein the songwriter is completely behind the scenes, and all most people acknowledge is the singer (who also plays piano). Well, let's just say that I witnessed firsthand that the songwriter is the "handler." Yes, that kind of handler. (Please, DO NOT mention the name if you know who I'm talking about. I tried to make it obvious on purpose, so that the name doesn't have to be said. These people have friends in high places).

Hip hop is where the darkest ones have set up shop. I refuse to ever listen to popular, mainstream hiphop ever again, because of the energy that is *consciously* imparted into the recordings. Understand, I am not talking about the lyrics or anything like that. I'm talking about, the energy that is purposefully recorded in every take. Also, running for my life because a gun fight is about to take place in the control room is never fun. These guys solve their problems with guns, no holds barred. Never saw one get fired though. Normal people don't operate that way.

Bubblegum pop music, the kind that is marketed toward your teenaged kids, moreso your daughters, is the primary (but not the only) form of music that is mastered to contain subliminal messages, usually in the form of reverse speech. These messages are pretty much exactly what you'd expect.

Ironically, I never encountered any heavy metal recordings that were doctored up with subliminal messages. Also, all the metal bands I worked with were regular down to earth people who didn't have handlers or out of control behavior. I found that ironic.

The doctoring happens in the mastering phase, not during the recording, so it's very likely that many of the artists aren't privy to the hidden stuff. They just go in there and play their instruments, then they go back to their rooms and party. The producers and/or record label execs then come in and that's when things get strange. They sometimes choose takes for the final mix that had mistakes in them, instead of what the obvious best takes were, and my best guess as to the reasoning behind this was that it made reverse speech easier to superimpose in these places in the songs. (I know all of this is hard to believe).

There are exceptions to every rule, and therefore there are good guys in the industry too. A few that come to mind, I don't have a problem mentioning their names. Peter Frampton is a stand up chap with a huge heart, and he never acted like he was the huge rock star that he is. Andre from Outkast is a kindhearted dude with seemingly no agenda other then to make music. (For you non hip hop lovers, you should know that he plays actual instruments, and he plays them himself. All of them. That's why his music stands out among other hip hop.)

I don't know what else to say, other than, with the exception of the hip hop world, it tends to be the execs and the producers who are the "hidden hands" and not the artists. But in most cases, regardless of the genre, the artists were mind controlled and/or drug addicts, with not much of a personality of their own... It was kind of like talking to a robot in many cases.

This last one I have to be careful about my wording... Major label recording studios, and more than likely all the record label offices from regional management on up, are owned by people you wouldn't expect to have any ties to the music industry... like, say, a diplomat to the Russian embassy or something like that. It's bizarre when the owner of the studio is said to be coming in today, so we have to go around and tell grammy award winning rock stars to stop smoking pot for the next few hours so we can air the place out... Then when he shows up he is wearing a "sash" like political diplomats do.

It was all very weird, in retrospect. At the time I thought nothing of it, but the reality of it all eventually comes crashing down upon you and you realize, "alright, this industry is just MESSED UP!" lol

Thanks Church, I was wondering if you would say more after dropping those delicious crumbs, lol!

All of what you say is how I imagine it. I believe you 100%.

As Jordan Maxwell says, 'Nothing is as it seems. Nothing.'

donk
23rd January 2014, 01:55
Maybe yoko broke the spell

Sooz
23rd January 2014, 08:02
Looking back over 15 years ago, I wondered about Eminem....here is just a snippet:

http://mediaexposed.tumblr.com/post/6711476071/eminems-blood-sacrifice-and-fame-afterwards

Sooz
23rd January 2014, 08:04
Here is another good site for investigating all the crap that goes on in the 'entertainment' world and their programming:

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?author=127

Sooz
23rd January 2014, 08:54
Just watched this video. I enjoyed it immensely. I was with him the whole way. He 'gets' it.

Awake is not a black or white situation, especially as there will be inception and then progressive growth. If one stays the course.

He had his inception decades ago.

Did you notice towards the end of this interview, they blipped out the word 'devil'. He said he made a pact with the devil. I saw the original interview years ago and it was in there.

Now in this sanitised version that word has been censored out. Interesting.

I like the Dude. I feel he got caught up in the excitement at a young age, he was made a pawn of the establishment and yes he probably did make a deal with the devil.

His languid, 'devil may care attitude' (no pun intended) at this age now, shows the maturity one would expect after a life of fame and I would venture, years of emptiness.

Calabash
23rd January 2014, 11:40
Thanks, Church.

It is my firm suspicion that the labels will not allow 432 'A' to be used in industry music. Michael Jackson knew and spoke of the "conspiracy" behind the suppression of 432 and the changing it to 440. To my knowledge, he never made an album in this organic tuning. He was clearly a danger to those who want certain information kept quiet. He was a super-star not some internet blogger. He was a threat. IMO.

For those this is gibberish to, my numbers refer to hertz frequencies

Could you please amplify a little further Modz. I recently watched a video that said earth and human beings brains vibrated at 7.8hz and I wonder how that correlates. Many thanks.

Frances
23rd January 2014, 14:45
I am enjoying all the contributions to this thread, it's very enlightening.
Frances.

Sooz
24th January 2014, 07:11
Thought it was appropriate to post this here.

Jim Morrison of The Doors.....'Strange times have found us'.

Reminds me strangely enough of Michael Hutchence from INXS, an Australian band.

Enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NleFEDHmdhs

modwiz
24th January 2014, 07:42
Could you please amplify a little further Modz. I recently watched a video that said earth and human beings brains vibrated at 7.8hz and I wonder how that correlates. Many thanks.

If 7.8 is rounded to 8 we enter into the harmonic world represented by 'A' 432 tuning. 8 being the base number corresponding to 'C' as 16,32,64,128,256,512, the corresponding 'A' is 432,216,108,54,27.

This tuning is resonant with the planet and our bodies.

This link from eelco is short and cogent. http://attunedvibrations.com/432hz-healing/

Sooz
24th January 2014, 09:26
Michael Hutchence, from INXS, who reminds me so much of Jim Morrison.

He grew up a hop, skip and a jump from where I did, just up the road a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VU9DjQpvMQ

Spiral
25th January 2014, 09:51
Michael Hutchence, from INXS, who reminds me so much of Jim Morrison.

He grew up a hop, skip and a jump from where I did, just up the road a bit.

More than a bit odd how Kylie changed under his "charm" eh ?

This is all over the place & is part of all this atm, clones ?

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/ad_125437910.jpg?w=650&h=511&crop=1#038;h=630

Justin Bieber’s true identity has been called into question in the wake of his arrest, with many wondering whether the Canadian hitmaker is in fact Miley Cyrus.

As this remarkable picture shows, Bieber and Miley share an uncanny resemblance.

But the similarities don’t end at aesthetics.

Bieber, 19, and Miley, 21, share a similar trajectory as they desperately go about shedding their child star image. And it would seem both of them are doing their damnedest to stir up controversy along the way.

While Miley chose twerking, spanking dwarves and the careful use of her unnaturally long tongue to prove she was no longer the bright eyed and bushy tailed star of days gone by, Bieber’s gone for a more general approach – allegedly driving under the influence and speeding; getting in with the wrong crowd; abandoning monkeys; weeing in mop buckets; egging neighbour’s houses; turning up late to gigs; spraying graffiti… the list goes on.

Also, both smoke, both wear godawful clothes and both have a quiff the general public can only dream of.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/24/justin-biebers-true-identity-called-into-question-4275578/

Sooz
25th January 2014, 10:20
With cloning humans in labs, (Area 51), cloning and growing organs (now in mainstream media*), nothing would surprise me.

*Here on mainstream media, creating organs and bodies
http://www.smh.com.au/tv/Current-Affairs/show/Worlds-Untold-Stories/Body-from-Scratch-2820805.html

Sooz
25th January 2014, 10:33
Ever noticed that 'stars of the day' always have a video clip of themselves walking amongst graves? (Amy Winehouse, Michael Hutchence, just to mention two).

And Voila! When they die (the 29 club), that clip/music is run 24/7. How much money does the music company make from that?

There ya go, Back to Black....

Don't tell me that wasn't planned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJAfLE39ZZ8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJAfLE39ZZ8

Spiral
25th January 2014, 11:03
Ever noticed that 'stars of the day' always have a video clip of themselves walking amongst graves? (Amy Winehouse, Michael Hutchence, just to mention two).

And Voila! When they die (the 29 club), that clip/music is run 24/7. How much money does the music company make from that?

Do you mean the 27 club ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club

Sooz
25th January 2014, 11:17
27 club? = 9. That would make more sense.

29 Club = 11. Makes sense as well.

****, I dunno, lol...

Dumpster Diver
20th November 2017, 15:59
I’ve been reading “Weird Scenes Inside The Canyon” (Laurel Canyon) and I’m about 1/2 way through. The author makes some astounding connections.

Rather than start a new thread, I researched TOT and hooked it to this old, but very much in the same vein set of posts.

https://www.amazon.com/Weird-Scenes-Inside-Canyon-Laurel/dp/1909394122/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1511196805&sr=8-4&keywords=Laurel+canyon

Fred Steeves
20th November 2017, 16:34
The Laurel Canyon area is an area of research all unto itself, both fascinating and surreal. Once you can get a grip on what has happened there in the past, it's much easier to recognize the same basic things happening today.

Dumpster Diver
20th November 2017, 16:40
This thread is not showing up on my “latest threads” list.

Matter of fact, it seems lately that very few posts are showing up for me at TOT.

Either Aragorn or the Deep State (more likely both) are messing with me? :nails:

Aragorn
20th November 2017, 17:07
This thread is not showing up on my “latest threads” list.

Matter of fact, it seems lately that very few posts are showing up for me at TOT.

Either Aragorn or the Deep State (more likely both) are messing with me? :nails:

Your posts are showing up here at my end, but maybe you need to refresh the page in your browser? You have to keep in mind that browsing the web is not a synchronous process. ;)

Another thing is that the search index lags a bit behind on the facts. Not every aspect of the forum gets updated all at the same time. They are all separate processes, each with their own scheduled tasks. :hmm:

Dumpster Diver
20th November 2017, 17:12
Your posts are showing up here at my end, but maybe you need to refresh the page in your browser? You have to keep in mind that browsing the web is not a synchronous process. ;)

Another thing is that the search index lags a bit behind on the facts. Not every aspect of the forum gets updated all at the same time. They are all separate processes, each with their own scheduled tasks. :hmm:

Yeah, I refresh all the time as I don’t want to miss taking a shot at anybody :rock:

Ok, I’m watching you and th Deep State carefully now.:popc:

Amanda
27th November 2017, 00:17
Hmmm ....

What an interesting thread this is becoming. From first hand conversations - I can confirm that Dylan was indeed interested in some rather unusual practices.

Amy Winehouse - now wasn't she another singer dressed differently?? When the public worked it out - she was killed off. I even went searching and could not locate a single photograph anywhere of the 'two' award winning singers together - or - even at the same event. Try to find a photograph of Lady Gaga and Amy Winehouse together - you can't and you won't.

Laurel Canyon - someone pointed me in that direction some years ago. Started reading and could not stop. Even though I cannot prove whether the information is correct or not - it is all certainly a riveting read. I suspect that it may be true. The incestuous relationship of the famous singer with his daughter. She came out publicly on the Ellen show a few years ago. Also Mama Cass - I could never really believe the story about her choking on a ham sandwich... really?????

About the 'reverse' speech. I have a DVD and I played it - even though it gave a really serious warning about the contents. I have NEVER played it since. It sits within a bookshelf with other discs et cetera - I don't even want to touch it. Everything that was supposed to happen - did. Had a seriously disturbed sleep that night - got out of bed and tried to sleep in the lounge room and could not - what was described - continued to happen.

Not like me at all - the next day I rang a friend who is a serious and well respected researcher. So disturbing was the experience I had to unload - as it were ....

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda

Dumpster Diver
27th November 2017, 03:43
I finished reading this book today. All I can say is, it looks like the entire Hippie movement was concocted as were most of the "anti-war" movement and bands of the time. There is stuff going back to Houdini's time in the area as an intel agent, The Black Dahlia, and other strange connections.

Emil El Zapato
29th November 2017, 00:10
Seems like an appropriate place for some Satanism....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9FBQ1O5F8k

Emil El Zapato
29th November 2017, 02:19
Anybody interested in writing a book about Patricia Hearst and The Symbionese Liberation Army...oh wait, dangit, that's already been done. No, nothing unusual about that whole story, in fact, it's a pattern that generations have followed since at least the American Revolution. Thomas Jefferson stated that the U.S. was doomed because the younger generation weren't worth nuthin' but poopoo. And, I'm joking about since the revolution, I'm sure it started with the Sumerians, nay, it likely started with whomever conceived the cave paintings. If not sooner.

Fred Steeves
29th November 2017, 21:27
I finished reading this book today. All I can say is, it looks like the entire Hippie movement was concocted as were most of the "anti-war" movement and bands of the time. There is stuff going back to Houdini's time in the area as an intel agent, The Black Dahlia, and other strange connections.

Interesting, good stuff. Gave me a couple of new ones to look up on that broad subject.

I'm curious, anything in the book on the tandem of young Jack Parsons/Ron Hubbard in that area? Still every time I have a sit to look at that stuff, something new always manages to grab my attention. The Beach Boys/Charlie Manson connection was another one such. Shit, this subject is chock full of wtf moments.

And the hell of it is, absolutely nothing has changed save for different faces and different circumstances. Of course I can prove none of that, it's just what I see.

Dumpster Diver
30th November 2017, 00:09
L Ron and Parsons were mentioned in passing. Also a younger Rose McGowan and her parents being part of a pedophilic religious cult were mentioned as well. Btw, the book was published in 2014 before the Weinstein stuff. The author, David McGowan (no relation to Rose) died of an unusually aggressive form of lung cancer in 2015 aged 55.

Emil El Zapato
30th November 2017, 00:10
Just don't be messing with the hippies...kind of like Christians, they almost made the world a better place. Manson had connections and was a wannabe musician, of course. He was part of the 'commune' culture but he was the consummate wolf in sheep's clothing. There was a reason it was referred to as the 'counter-culture movement'. If you looked the part, you were in...Just like most cultures actually.

NAP

Amanda
30th November 2017, 03:07
Someone correct me if I am wrong - wouldn't be the first time. (Pleasant smile)

Wasn't Manson one of the families that is included in a list of the families at the top of the heap - the ones that control the current paradigm??? My understanding is that Manson underwent MKUltra abuse programming and did the bidding of his controllers/handlers/whatever????

Just sharing what I have read - somewhere amid the thousands upon thousands of articles about all things contained within the arena of Exopolitical Relations.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda

Emil El Zapato
30th November 2017, 03:29
The stories I've heard about Manson (books read) ... My sister-in-law once worked in the prison that he was incarcerated in...Manson spent the vast majority of his life in prison before and after his youth. He was a psychopath pretty much from the word go due to his mistreatment by his male father figures and his mother was a hapless loser. He never really had a chance which is why his mantra was that society was what made him what he was and because of it he was destined for infamy.

NAP

Dreamtimer
30th November 2017, 11:56
I used to blame society for my own issues and shortcomings. And I wanted society to pay. And I thought, "They'll see." Just like when someone is a child and thinks they'll run away and then their parents "will see".

Unfortunately society doesn't see. We have to change it ourselves. And that's hard.

Dumpster Diver
30th November 2017, 12:30
I used to blame society for my own issues and shortcomings. And I wanted society to pay. And I thought, "They'll see." Just like when someone is a child and thinks they'll run away and then their parents "will see".

Unfortunately society doesn't see. We have to change it ourselves. And that's hard.

I’ve truly believed, change yourself (for the better) and society will change with you. Now I just gotta get all these other aholes to buy into it as well.

Maybe I need to post this under the humble leader thread?