PDA

View Full Version : Bases at The Barge Update 011c Mikkaal

Kathy
14th April 2014, 20:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-rU09ZKP90

"Published on Apr 14, 2014
Featuring new kid on the block "Mikkaal", who has had experience of the Programmable Generated Life Forms, and Greys, Barry King introduced to us in Bases One.

Mikkaal has been interviewed fro Bases 36, by Mirjam Janse, and Miles, but in this "rough edit on the road", he discusses Casbolt and who is controlling him, and makes the first Hard Direct Warning against the "parasites" ETs that have taken control of humanity's destiny. He does so TWICE, and does not hold back on his condemnation. Recorded in Glastonbury, shortly before the first Bases in the Barge event of April 27th 2014, so is designated Update 11C"

ronin
14th April 2014, 20:54
sorry i had to give up when he said there will be no forgiveness.

forgive them father for they not what they do.

love thy enemy.

Kathy
15th April 2014, 00:11
Hi ronin. Although he said there would be no forgiveness, he did not talk about death. Would we forgive them when they knew what they were doing? We are not God. Keep your enemy close and love your neighbour. I took him to mean that he would take no nonsense.

ronin
15th April 2014, 00:22
Hi ronin. Although he said there would be no forgiveness, he did not talk about death. Would we forgive them when they knew what they were doing? We are not God. Keep your enemy close and love your neighbour. I took him to mean that he would take no nonsense.

i really don,t know anymore.
love is forgiveness for those that do wrong is it not?
where do we become the judgmental?
at what point do we say enough is enough?

every person is born a innocent child.
every person has a mother.

it is the conditioning of the psychological aspects of a person that makes them what they are not.

sorry:back to topic: