PDA

View Full Version : Full Lunar Eclipse Blood Moon

14th April 2014, 10:25
What will YOU be doing during this event?

In some Christian circles it will be the initial signal for the end days, called the Tetrad where four blood red moons appear in the skies signaling the End.

For me personally it will involve significant crystal work in a run up to this event which is also the birth date of family and friends. Couple this with the April 15th energies and it should be a wild time......

Sooz
14th April 2014, 10:35
Just another normal working day for me mirror.

Although my astrology chart suggests I am going to meet my future partner....pfft...:tea::fpalm:

Tonz
14th April 2014, 12:12
how romantic sooz to me your partner just before the end of times!

ronin
14th April 2014, 12:55
hope we can see it from the uk;)

Mark
14th April 2014, 12:57
Ley line clearance and Earth grid work at sunrise.

A new dawn fast approaches :-)

14th April 2014, 13:31
Ley line clearance and Earth grid work at sunrise.

A new dawn fast approaches :-)

On it!!

ronin
14th April 2014, 13:46
Caleb and 777 would you care to explain please the importance of this blood moon?
the grid and the ley lines!

Mark
14th April 2014, 15:15
Maybe no importance?

My gut tells me to do it and my heart, my head is rapidly becoming redundant, unless your a dimensional bug thats needs some purchase to drink from the third eye....

Tribe
14th April 2014, 15:25
The series of lunar eclipses known as “Blood moons“, due to begin today in the eve of Passover, have already created an internet buzz over the alleged prophetic meaning of this phenomenon.

We have nothing in particular to say about the contemporary theological constructs surrounding this event, but from the perspective of the Electric universe paradigm and the theory of planetary catastrophism, all blood moon prophecies seem like direct descendants of classic doomsday themes which embody the memories of close encounters with planetary bodies during recent human history.

The blood red moon obviously echoes archaic memories of the red planet itself, namely Mars. Several thousand years ago, Mars was stationed beneath Venus and Saturn, directly above the Earth’s North pole. At one point Mars began a series of periodical descents to Earth, due to electromagnetic instabilities of the Earth-Mars system

The devastating consequences of these encounters gave rise to the notion that Mars will return some time in the future, even after the planetary configuration dissolved several thousand years ago and the planets moved to their present orbits. Hence end of times prophecies and doomsday scenarios, or messianic beliefs found virtually in every major religion.

http://osnetdaily.com/2014/04/decoding-the-lunar-tetrad-prophecy-blood-moon-eclipse-begin-today/

Highland1
14th April 2014, 15:35
There is usually a political staged event after these eclipses the last one being in 1967 with the invasion of Kuwait.
I had a list of similar events somewhere and forgot to post them and now cannot find the source....grrr!

Russ

Spiral
14th April 2014, 15:53
The Jewish liturgical year is not simply the basis for Jewish holidays, but for the Christian movable feasts as well—those annual holidays that do not fall on a fixed date but vary according to astronomical occurrences.

The celebration of Passover took place just before the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Christ, and the two holidays have been entwined from the beginning—the word Pasch, originally meaning Passover, came to mean Easter as well.

Read more: Passover and Easter—A Quick Guide to Understanding Dates | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/spot/movablefeasts1.html#ixzz2ysNHtatD

Not to forget its also April the 20th, the birthday of a certain mr Hitler..................:shocked: we are also getting into what some call "Illuminati Sacrifice Season" :nails:

I'll be getting the scope out & taking pics if its viewable here, I hope to get better pics than I got the last time....

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/VaguelyReticent/20110616_42_zps743b86f4.jpg

The One
14th April 2014, 16:04
http://24.media.tumblr.com/97ff8ff7d6ee23cf5fd82ac91c7e527a/tumblr_n3shrhKX3L1s2ldoso1_400.gif

@ Ronin you are just down the road from me buddy and the sun is shining at the mo so if we don't see anything something is wrong

14th April 2014, 16:52
Spiral if you get the chance or inclination would you be able to post the pics up if you get good ones?

The One
14th April 2014, 16:53
Spiral if you get the chance or inclination would you be able to post the pics up if you get good ones?

I will try and take some

Spiral
14th April 2014, 16:56

I certainly will :tiphat:

Has anyone got times & locations for seeing the eclipse ?

14th April 2014, 16:56
I will try and take some

Wicked mate thank you. I shall try too. My photography skills and equipment are akin to a distracted child with a pencil (no offence to any children or pencils intended).

Spiral
14th April 2014, 17:02
I have found this, the times are for the USA, there is a good explanation vid on there too; http://www.space.com/25462-total-lunar-eclipse-blood-moon-complete-coverage.html

14th April 2014, 17:20
I have found this, the times are for the USA, there is a good explanation vid on there too; http://www.space.com/25462-total-lunar-eclipse-blood-moon-complete-coverage.html

Apparently it will only be visible in America. It is being streamed on the below link though. For those in Europe it might be visible tonight (14th) briefly, rather than tomorrow.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/total-lunar-eclipse-2014-where-can-i-see-the-eclipse-livestreaming-and-more-9258650.html

ronin
14th April 2014, 17:42
what i am learning about this blood moon are end of days,prophecy,s ,signs and the such.
what doe,s come to mind is...

the night of the blood mooneth.
nothing will happeneth.
no end of days ith.
the sunneth and the mooneth are doing their jobeth.
just as they haveth for millionth of yeareth.
the animals that liveth on this planteth see the world in the noweth.

only us as humans can make such elaborate circumstances of a natural cycle to suit our own needs!

if something doth happen will pull a bloody moony:onthequite:

sorry just a bit of fun,feeling cheeky:onthequite:

14th April 2014, 17:55
what i am learning about this blood moon are end of days,prophecy,s ,signs and the such.
what doe,s come to mind is...

the night of the blood mooneth.
nothing will happeneth.
no end of days ith.
the sunneth and the mooneth are doing their jobeth.
just as they haveth for millionth of yeareth.
the animals that liveth on this planteth see the world in the noweth.

only us as humans can make such elaborate circumstances of a natural cycle to suit our own needs!

if something doth happen will pull a bloody moony:onthequite:

sorry just a bit of fun,feeling cheeky:onthequite:

Haha! I'm of a Wiccan lean and this is an important event for us, BUT I love your humour and largely agree with you! I usually observe the people and events around me going nuts around a full or no moon and what with the April energies so far I expect this one to be quite notable. End of the world? Pffft, not on your nelly. People going bonkers? Blatantly. Opportunity to focus energetic intention? Absolunarly.

Seikou-Kishi
14th April 2014, 18:01
If there isn't tide upon tide of blood, 777, you'll be hearing from my lawyers for false advertising :P

Here you go 777, titillate your Wiccan sensibilities with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhG9K9PoKrY

Spin your wishes, spin your magic
Spin with trance-like ecstasy
Spin desire, spiral higher
Catch your breath and all fall down

Spiral
14th April 2014, 18:36
Apparently it will only be visible in America. It is being streamed on the below link though. For those in Europe it might be visible tonight (14th) briefly, rather than tomorrow.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/total-lunar-eclipse-2014-where-can-i-see-the-eclipse-livestreaming-and-more-9258650.html

:ireful:

This is a map of who'll get what

http://www.timeanddate.com/gfx/eclipses/20140415/path720.png

Legend

Intense red shading: Observers within this area can see the eclipse from beginning to end.

Red shading right/east of intense shading: Observers within this area can see the eclipse until moonset/sunrise.

Red shading left/west of intense shading: Observers within this area can see the eclipse after moonrise/sunset.

No coloring: Eclipse is not visible at all

Note: Actual eclipse visibility depends on weather conditions and line of sight to the Moon.

ronin
14th April 2014, 18:39
Malc we just might be in luck:h5:

ronin
14th April 2014, 20:57
anyone got a rough idea about the time?
full moon .clear sky,s .
just awaiting:popc:

Altaira
14th April 2014, 20:59
For those who like me can't find much time to read about those 4 lunar eclipses here is a simple video explaining it from scientific point of view. This is all about it.
http://www.space.com/25250-a-tetrad-of-lunar-eclipses-starts-in-april-video.html

Altaira
14th April 2014, 21:03
The show begins at 2 am EDT

ronin
14th April 2014, 21:06
well i don,t think i,ll be up in 8 hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7aXzE5ZNH8

norman
14th April 2014, 21:34
The moonrise here was impressive but I'm disappointed by the map above that puts me right on the extreme eastern edge of the slightest red effect.

Looks like Californians are in for a treat, Barb... :victorious:........

Chickadee
14th April 2014, 23:06
We're witness to it around 1am (approx just under 8 hours.. I'm a night owl-- and a morning Bear) tomorrow morning. Mark, Ben- I'm on a lay line !!

I've had some pretty intense dreams these last 3 days.

I'm thinking me and the hubby will watch from the hot tub with a glass of wine.

Those April energies--- today ; now especially.. I'm feeling anxiety. But whose? My own?

Weird thing- I'm really charged with electricity today. I'm constantly getting shocked, especially when touching electrical devices. My home isn't carpeted. I consciously made sure I grounded my self while fuelling up today.

I've also been encountered by a new totem animal.. The great and majestic buffalo!!

modwiz
14th April 2014, 23:27
I want to see this eclipse as our sovereign being eclipsing the old control system. They will not just give it up. Only sovereigns have the right to claim what is theirs. We must first claim our sovereignty. Our behavior and actions will indicate when we have done that. The world belongs to the sovereigns, not the ones carrying out the archontic plans. They are anti-Gaia as their anti-wisdom (Sophia) indicates.

I am watching what is unfolding on the ground. It is a once-in-an-age happening. An eclipse is nothing in comparison. It is a distraction from the heavens moving onto the planet because it has awakened.

This Moon is very important in its effects. I look to see them.

ronin
14th April 2014, 23:43
makes me question who or what is sovereign?

do you think mother earth has a hierarchy to whome and what lives on the planet.

what can and doe,s man offer mother earth?
imo nothing much apart from the greedy self.

for those that have learnt to live with nature you are the minority.
for the masses we have been conditioned to rely on big brother.

does a bee do as much important work than that of a man?

do plants give what they have to offer?

and we think mother earth will really take us into account after all we have done?

maybe it is time for a reset.let a few humans live and see if they can get it right again!

Tribe
14th April 2014, 23:53

do you think mother earth has a hierarchy to whome and what lives on the planet.

and we think mother earth will really take us into account after all we have done?

maybe it is time for a reset.let a few humans live and see if they can get it right again!

Which is why we have to attune ourself to Gia , become in harmony with her , learn how to work with the seasons , cultivate the earth . Go with the energys , we are over populated and have made a real hash of things but in order to re set the balance we must kick off the material world and step into a more pagan way of living . But that's just my opinion !

ronin
14th April 2014, 23:59
Which is why we have to attune ourself to Gia , become in harmony with her , learn how to work with the seasons , cultivate the earth . Go with the energys , we are over populated and have made a real hash of things but in order to re set the balance we must kick off the material world and step into a more pagan way of living . But that's just my opinion !

we are not over populated that is a myth!
we maybe in the cities around the world but really there is enough land on the planet to sustain everyone comfortably now.
the only thing that we do not know what to do is to be self sufficient.

and in times gone by did we not work the earth and gather the food and cures from nature.
it is a lost art,a way of living.

many where burned at the stake for living of the land.

modwiz
15th April 2014, 00:01

You sound like you are ready to do nothing but continue to ask questions. The only valid question, IMO, is, "What can I do"? Your higher self and Sophia have plenty of answers.

modwiz
15th April 2014, 00:03
we are not over populated that is a myth!

Agreed. A terrible myth it is.

Now, it is time for us to create the legend of Correction.

Seikou-Kishi
15th April 2014, 02:54
You sound like you are ready to do nothing but continue to ask questions. The only valid question, IMO, is, "What can I do"? Your higher self and Sophia have plenty of answers.

I've always found it curious that the Aeon should be called Sophia when, according to the Gnostics, it was Sophia's imprudence that generated the archons — unless, of course, Sophia is Sophia precisely because of that. It is foolishness which paves the path to wisdom, after all.

Calz
15th April 2014, 05:12
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/276/b/c/blood_moon_wolf_2_by_goldenwolf95-d6p3mrs.jpg

Sooz
15th April 2014, 07:36
Just checking in here, everything is at peace in my world.

I see Modz has clocked off, he must need the sleep....(even Wizards must sleep at some stage).

I could see steam coming off his keyboard in his last few posts - good for him, love to see the passion!

Oops, just realised I'm on page 2, still page 3 to read.....

Lord Sidious
15th April 2014, 07:51
Damn clouds, just went to see it and nope.

Spiral
15th April 2014, 08:19
Waves of Orange Orbs over Arizona/Blood Moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNelVVcpFYQ

http://www.amsmeteors.org/members/fireball/browse_reports?report_status=pending

Altaira
15th April 2014, 09:01
This morning before the eclipse which is not visible from here anyway I was awaken by the Moon peeking through my window, shining at my face. It wasn't the eclipse time as we cant see the Moon from here at the exact eclipse and I didn't look at the time, now think I should. I think it was just after the sunrise and before the moonset. My first thoughts were very positive and feeling of the Moon energies was very soft. I don't expect anything negative to follow the eclipse.

15th April 2014, 09:10
What a lovely image Altaira! I charged a horde of crystals last night and shall spend the day assembling them into a protective pattern across the house and garden. I got lots of visuals off it last night but alas nothing bloody lol. Like you Rayna I expect good things to follow this. It's a line in the sand.

modwiz
15th April 2014, 09:19
I sat outside with my staff of 24 years with my bare feet in the ground and some tobacco. Was out there for about an hour and a half. Frogs and owls gave messages and a warm wind caressed my face in response to thoughts. Clouds blocked the Moon. A short rain fell announced by a single frog just moments before it began. Very magical.

Sooz
15th April 2014, 09:24
I sat outside with my staff of 24 years with my bare feet in the ground and some tobacco. Was out there for about an hour and a half. Frogs and owls gave messages and a warm wind caressed my face in response to thoughts. Clouds blocked the Moon. A short rain fell announced by a single from just moments before it began. Very magical.

Even though I do not understand your radar most of the time, I kind of understand this one.

Altaira
15th April 2014, 09:25
It is interesting to know what did you pick up from this magic moment modwiz? How did you experience that energy if you don't mind to share this. I am also curious to find out did the animals reacted upon it?

15th April 2014, 09:28
I sat outside with my staff of 24 years with my bare feet in the ground and some tobacco. Was out there for about an hour and a half. Frogs and owls gave messages and a warm wind caressed my face in response to thoughts. Clouds blocked the Moon. A short rain fell announced by a single from just moments before it began. Very magical.

That visual is dancing around my mind, weaving an image into a beautiful tapestry! Simply gorgeous my magickal friend, bless you brother. :h5:

Mark
15th April 2014, 09:46
I was awoken at around four this morning. I wondered why the sun only streamed through half the window with a horizontal line dividing the lower half of darkness?

I walked over and cast aside the curtains only to be greeted with a very bright full moon.

It seems the Herald of a new era shook me awake to witness its declaration, alone in silence I acknowledged the honour.

The journey back home is official, the long dark of night is now illuminated by the messenger of cycles.

modwiz
15th April 2014, 10:40
Even though I do not understand your radar most of the time, I kind of understand this one.

Using the word 'from' instead of 'frog' must have made for a confusing concluding sentence. I have corrected the original.

modwiz
15th April 2014, 10:50
It is interesting to know what did you pick up from this magic moment modwiz? How did you experience that energy if you don't mind to share this. I am also curious to find out did the animals reacted upon it?

Frog spoke only once and briefly. Just before some rain arrived. I put up my hood, drew close my cape and stayed dry for a very brief sprinkle. Very cleansing. I had posed a question to my higher self and got an answer that had an odd quality to it. Just as I was questioning it, an owl hooted. Deception confirmed.

It was calm and deep. I did some staff charging to capture this arising energy. Recorded for posterity, so to speak. Head was flooded with ideas/visions for a Gaian ethics based way of loving. Logistical stuff too. (I'll keep it tucked away if needed). Inner work and alignment. I was busy. The time flew by. I did not know how long until returning to my room.

Time well spent. Knowing where I was this night.

Sooz
15th April 2014, 10:57
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O87iUDZGDKs
That visual is dancing around my mind, weaving an image into a beautiful tapestry! Simply gorgeous my magickal friend, bless you brother. :h5:

Which reminds me of this, the Neville Brothers, Yellow Moon.

Has special memories for me in Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia, many years ago.

Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O87iUDZGDKs

Sooz
15th April 2014, 11:00
Using the word 'from' instead of 'frog' must have made for a confusing concluding sentence. I have corrected the original.

I think sometimes we understand each other in Braille Modz, lol...

Sooz
15th April 2014, 11:20
You know what? Sometimes I really wonder about forums, not just forums but just people's thoughts in general. And I don't exclude myself...I am one of them! Pointing to myself and to others in equal measure.

Just because we have a full moon eclipse, everyone comes out with all their worries as if that is the reason for their worries.

Things are arse about all the time, and GREAT all at the same time, it doesn't mean that a full moon eclipse is the reason for something going wrong, or something to blame it on.

Just thoughts....

modwiz
15th April 2014, 11:42
You know what? Sometimes I really wonder about forums, not just forums but just people's thoughts in general. And I don't exclude myself...I am one of them! Pointing to myself and to others in equal measure.

Just because we have a full moon eclipse, everyone comes out with all their worries as if that is the reason for their worries.

Things are arse about all the time, and GREAT all at the same time, it doesn't mean that a full moon eclipse is the reason for something going wrong, or something to blame it on.

Just thoughts....

I thought it was sublime. I loved it.

Black Panther
15th April 2014, 14:03
zUQiUFZ5RDw

Chickadee
15th April 2014, 14:49
Damn clouds, just went to see it and nope.

Same on my end as well. I kept getting up to catch it, but it was too overcast.
Most of the snow on our parcel blew away though and melted. I'm getting eager for the ground to thaw and start cultivating the soil.

Here's some local footage of the eclipse : --->

http://video.theloop.ca/news/watch/blood-moon-rises-in-calgary/3470452911001?sort=date&page=1#.U01HV-29LCQ

Liberty
15th April 2014, 16:50
Hi Sooz,

Wishing you well in meeting a loving companion. That is truly a wonderful gift.

Namaste,
Today:cloud:

lookbeyond
16th April 2014, 00:17
Same on my end as well. I kept getting up to catch it, but it was too overcast.
Most of the snow on our parcel blew away though and melted. I'm getting eager for the ground to thaw and start cultivating the soil.

Here's some local footage of the eclipse : --->

http://video.theloop.ca/news/watch/blood-moon-rises-in-calgary/3470452911001?sort=date&page=1#.U01HV-29LCQ

We had clouds too... so i dreamt about it instead, still beautiful,lb

norman
16th April 2014, 02:04
Hi Sooz,

Wishing you well in meeting a loving companion. That is truly a wonderful gift.

Namaste,
Today:cloud:

We've already met, but OZ a hell of a way to go to do me courting. ....:tiphat:

Sooz
16th April 2014, 08:17

Lol....yep it's a long plane flight.

16th April 2014, 10:09

Back off Norman or we will have to tussle :argue:

:fisty:

Sooz
16th April 2014, 10:58
I am truly chuckling here...you guys have made my day:hug:

lookbeyond
16th April 2014, 12:34
Back off Norman or we will have to tussle :argue:

:fisty:

love it!- (gave me a good chuckle too)

Chickadee
16th April 2014, 15:58
So, yesterday morning our city woke up to some new history which was made. It's pretty grim. A student- who has a bachelors in psychology- set a new city record to the biggest mass murder we have ever seen. This young man went to a house party and stabbed 5 people to death just shortly after 1 am.

Unbelievable!! He is a senior police officer's son and was invited to the party.
I have this feeling he's going to hold the blood moon eclipse responsible for his actions.

I've been trying to shake this off for a day now.

I feel for everyone directly and indirectly involved. I can't wrap my head around it! :(

Tribe
16th April 2014, 16:45
Oh chickadee , that's really unsettling as you are in close proximity to the event , I do feel for everyone having to deal with this type of situation it really shakes everything up . Bless you ! Xx

BabaRa
16th April 2014, 17:10
Yes Chickadee, it is truly sad - for all involved.

I have had a suspicion for some time now.

First let me say that we in the US had 2 similar incidents this month. One in a Pittsburgh high school (and I forget where the 2nd was, all within a week ) and now this one in Calgary.

The press will claim these are copy cat reactions, since they all come around the same time.

My thoughts are: The cabal sends out messages for these events on waves we can't hear, but are picked up through (we'll call it) mental telepathy. We all know that thoughts are constantly transmitted, but we only pick up those on the channels we're tuned into.

Also, if the average person picks up a thought that is violent, we automatically dismiss it. But there always is one or two who just happen to be in a place emotionally, and in a place astrologically who act on them, because for whatever reason the thought takes over and they are what we call 'momentarily insane.

'

Spiral
16th April 2014, 19:18
What do our resident astrology enthusiasts make of this ?

Susan Miller, a well-known astrologer, was interviewed earlier in the year by the Guardian newspaper in the United Kingdom. She raised awareness about how crazy of a month April would be because of the celestial events that were going to happen. She stated that not since the times of the American Revolution has there been this many celestial events. Miller was probably the only astrologer that not only pointed out the coincidence of the “blood moon” eclipse on Passover but also pointed out the symbolic nature of “The Grand Cardinal Cross.”

The blood moon tetrad will begin on Passover April 15, 2014, and will happen again during the feast of the Tabernacles on October 8, 2014. It will occur again occur on Passover April 4, 2015 and Tabernacles September 28, 2015. There will also be total solar eclipse on March 20, 2015. This will fall exactly on the day of the Jewish New Year and a partial solar eclipse on September 13, 2015 on the Feast of Trumpets.

It is an amazing coincidence that the blood moon tetrad falls on Jewish holidays within a two year period. Many believe that past tetrads have been mentioned in scripture and that the 12th chapter of the book of Revelation describes a celestial event where the moon goddess gives birth to leviathan.

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Cardinal_Grand_Cross_April_2014_diagram.jpg

It gets weirder;

a week prior to the show Barack Obama met with Pope Francis. The week after that the Pope met with the Queen and in various publicity photos the Pope,Prince Phillip and the Queen are posed next to a very curious painting.

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Abbraccio_cosmico_demetrescu_Queen-Pope.jpg

Heres a close up of that tapestry, the astrological symbols are the same as the diagram above are they not ?

The painting is called “Abbraccio Cosmico” by Camilian Demetrescu. (Note it is a Triptych, ie, three separate canvases make up the whole scene, just for a bit more symbolism)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/8/88/Abbraccio_cosmico_demetrescu.jpg

Source & more to read; http://www.groundzeromedia.org/tetrad-a-blood-moon-in-the-grand-cardinal-cross/

PurpleLama
16th April 2014, 22:27
What do our resident astrology enthusiasts make of this ?

Aires, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn are the Cardinal Signs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardinal_sign_%28astrology%29). It is not unusual to see them as an abbreviated, or stylized zodiac.

modwiz
16th April 2014, 22:38
Aires, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn are the Cardinal Signs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardinal_sign_%28astrology%29). It is not unusual to see them as an abbreviated, or stylized zodiac.

I noticed that and thought is meaningful as the "corners" are usually represented by fixed signs. However, we do have to have Saturn involved since structures are involved as well as time being used differently. A very potent cross here, more active than the fixed.

BabaRa
16th April 2014, 22:40
e.jpg[/IMG]

My first reaction to this painting: The 2 celestial-type beings are turning and tightening the screws on us humans, keeping us locked into some bottomless hole - and yet they seem to be doing it without malice, almost as if it was a job they were performing automatically.

Can't explain why, but was my first reaction.

PurpleLama
16th April 2014, 22:43
The cross and the spiral, masculine and feminine, and those in the center are lovers with thirteen planets around them.

ronin
16th April 2014, 22:48
My first reaction to this painting: The 2 celestial-type beings are turning and tightening the screws on us humans, keeping us locked into some bottomless hole - and yet they seem to be doing it without malice, almost as if it was a job they were performing automatically.

i see the rings as outer realms.the centre is sol.
the pulling of the alignment of planets by the angels ,represents harmony.a balance.
the weird eyeball things could be our perception moving forward and seeing beyond the physical 3d realm.

norman
16th April 2014, 22:56
It looks like two operators performing some sort of manipulation inside an egg-like form that contains a male and a female human. Perhaps represents genetic manipulation.

Chickadee
17th April 2014, 02:02
As Modwiz said, it's time for correction .

I hate to sound insensitive or anything of it, but I must say, the neighbours of the party said that the students were outside discussing politics before the murderer showed up.

Who knows?! Who knows!!!!!!

By no means lives should have been taken, but is there a chance, that perhaps these kids were in deep?

I don't know.
Nobody does. Baba-ra, I get what you are saying.

And Spiral... That painting---//
Astrology in the Catholic Church and the meetings?

Correction time :)

It ain't gonna be an easy route,

Tribe: thanks... I've got to shake it off-- it's the empathic/ highly sensible person thing that is bothering me.. Not to mention the collective..

modwiz
17th April 2014, 02:11

The hands and body position of the angel on the right almost look like it is peeing on the lovers, if that is what they are. The wings of this angel are bent at an odd angle, as it a back wind was blowing them forward. I get nothing but NWO creepies from this art. It has echoes of some of the art in the Denver airport.

Anyway, back to dreaming a new world to replace this shirt-hole.

Chickadee
17th April 2014, 02:36
It looks to me like a crank is being turned..

We embrace each other because: we are screwed..

Wrong! We will prevail !

KosmicKat
17th April 2014, 11:52

There is indeed much to think about in this painting. The angels appear to be cranking the forces of male and female, but the figures in the center seem more ... sexless?

The four objects flying off towards the periphery leaving "whiz" lines might be interpreted as some variant of the swastika theme.

If the two closely paired "planets" (?) in the upper right quadrant represent Earth and Moon, there are a total of 11 planets (or 12 if the "moon" is another planet)

I count a total of 12 rings (spheres of heaven?) 13 if I include the smallest ring in the center around the couple's heads.

The style of the painting suggests the late 1910's, 1920's, perhaps as late as the early 1930's?

Spiral
17th April 2014, 16:52
There is indeed much to think about in this painting. The angels appear to be cranking the forces of male and female, but the figures in the center seem more ... sexless?

The four objects flying off towards the periphery leaving "whiz" lines might be interpreted as some variant of the swastika theme.

If the two closely paired "planets" (?) in the upper right quadrant represent Earth and Moon, there are a total of 11 planets (or 12 if the "moon" is another planet)

I count a total of 12 rings (spheres of heaven?) 13 if I include the smallest ring in the center around the couple's heads.

The style of the painting suggests the late 1910's, 1920's, perhaps as late as the early 1930's?

KK you have seen the same things that I did, and yes the style is very much pre 1944, very popular with facists, esp Italian ones, the "swastika" & Aryan cross stood out to me.

The chunky forearm of the other character in the centre does give it the appearance of it being two men..........

I have done some searching on this,(not easy !) and its not a painting, its a tapestry (I did think it looked more like needlework than paint) and it was made in reaction to the 9/11 atrocity, and was finished in 2002.

This is from the Italian wikipedia (nothing in other languages) translation courtesy of google

The September 11 2001 Camilian Demetrescu was in Bucharest. Just learned of the tragedy, immediately falls in Italy with his son Emanuel and the project starts to work dedicated to the event. In a few months, unable to finish the job and in 2001 he exhibited at the Rimini Meeting the tapestry, entitled Cosmic Hug - The Love that moves the sun and other stars (Dante, the last verse of the Divine Comedy) on the theme of 'love in the sense of the pre-Socratic Philia - the primordial energy that holds it all together, in the micro and macrocosm, atoms, galaxies, live cells. The hatred unleashed by the infamous attack reported in the foreground the specter of nuclear fission - the disintegration of the atom, and with it the cancellation of Philia. In 2003 he exhibited the tapestry in the San Lorenzo Cathedral of Viterbo, in the framework of the National Ecumenical Conference.

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camilian_Demetrescu

That this is to do with 9/11 does make it being the backdrop to the queen & pope look rather illuminate to say the least.

Sooz
19th April 2014, 05:55
Ahem, gosh, the planetary alignments are affecting some :fisty:more than others:shocked:.

Wow...:flag:

Seikou-Kishi
19th April 2014, 08:33
Now now, Spiral, all those poor, chunky-armed women are dismayed for not having conformed to your idea of the lithe and slender woman :P

Spiral
19th April 2014, 08:39
Now now, Spiral, all those poor, chunky-armed women are dismayed for not having conformed to your idea of the lithe and slender woman :P

In all fairness I should say that getting hands in proportion is one of the hardest things in art, even some of the great masters had problems with it.

Sooz
8th October 2014, 04:37
Another Blood Moon tonight Wed 8 October.:chrs:

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/sydney-lunar-eclipse-live-everything-you-need-to-know-about-wednesdays-blood-moon-20141008-3hita.html

Sooz
8th October 2014, 04:45
Just another normal working day for me mirror.

Although my astrology chart suggests I am going to meet my future partner....pfft...:tea::fpalm:

OMG! :shocked: I just read my post on page one. Would you believe I met someone last week who has literally swept me off my feet? As soon as I saw him, I felt I 'knew' him. He later left a card at my door asking for a date. I also 'knew' he was going to do that. (We need a swoon button). The astrology chart had the wrong blood moon!

Mmmm, note to self, 'mustn't get ahead of myself' early days yet.:frantic:

Altaira
8th October 2014, 06:31
OMG! :shocked: I just read my post on page one. Would you believe I met someone last week who has literally swept me off my feet? As soon as I saw him, I felt I 'knew' him. He later left a card at my door asking for a date. I also 'knew' he was going to do that. (We need a swoon button). The astrology chart had the wrong blood moon!

THats the problem with astrology Sooz timing is defined very abstract , perhaps this is our problem because time is something that doesn't exist. :confused:

8th October 2014, 07:52

How can this be as I'm currently in England?! :scrhd: I wish you all the happiness in the world Sooz!!

I'm planning an extensive meditation tonight in the light of this blood moon. Much has come at once for me personally and I wish to honour it's coming with clarity and renewed vigour. Judging by last nights' it stands to be quite a stunning visual.

Sooz
8th October 2014, 08:02
I'm going to get my deck chair out and perch myself on my front porch with glass of charddy. 9.25pm the show begins.

Hope your meditation goes well Ben!:D

My son is an Aries and this moon eclipse is in his sign, so Lord knows what the universe has in store for him. All good I hope. Although I did read that some things that have been hidden, may come to light. Everyone watch for things happening in the next week.:tiphat:

Love Sooz
x

Edit: 7.22pm here now, dark, and can't see diddly squat. Cloud everywhere....:(

Sooz
8th October 2014, 08:35
Here is a live-stream link....it hasn't started yet. Nothing here at all in Oz and it's just starting to sprinkle rain, cloud everywhere. Maybe it might clear. Still a couple of hours to go.

http://time.com/3475902/watch-blood-moon-lunar-eclipse-live/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+time%2Fscienceandhealth+(TIME %3A+Top+Science+Stories)

Spiral
8th October 2014, 08:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erBW8wfQujQ

Live feed http://live.slooh.com/stadium/live/highlight-the-total-lunar-eclipse-oct-8th

Do you have to be in sight of it for it to have an effect ? Surely it will effect the whole planet ?

Or will it just be stronger for those under it ?

Recently I have been trying to get "into" astrology, just read Steven Forrests "The book of Pluto", explains a LOT, but then I do have pluto in the first house :cracky:

Sooz, good for you, :congratulations:

Sooz
8th October 2014, 09:04
I have very strong pluto in my chart Twirly, which may explain a lot also, lol.

Cearna
8th October 2014, 10:31
Thanks Sooz, I had looked out at the moon before I logged on and it was full, then I decided to look at this thread, and saw it was about the right time. Extremely clear night and I caught it about half way across, when it got to half way it was really clear as to why it was called a blood monn, and our two dogs suddenly began to run around and the one across the street, started to bark. I just wanted to give my legs achance to sit down, then going back to see the rest of it.

Sooz
8th October 2014, 10:35
Can't see a bloody thing here. Heavy cloud coverage. Not even a snippet.:(

Might as well go to bed. Oh well....best plans of mice and men.

Ria
8th October 2014, 11:10
I had forgotten the washing on the line, lucky the moon was well above my back wall, I stood looking at it awhile and was please I did not need a torch to get up the garden path. It had not turned blood red as of then but bigger than normal.

jcocks
8th October 2014, 11:12
Same here. :-(

Sooz
8th October 2014, 11:43
Well I am ****ed off. Can't see the moon, let alone a red one or a full one.

Heavy cloud coverage here.

Spiral
8th October 2014, 18:38
OK I worked out how to get the chart, I put Honolulu as the town because Hawaii was bang in the centre of the eclipse zone.

I had to look up time zones & stuff but the time is for the middle of the eclipse ( I hope lol)

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/VaguelyReticent/bloodmoonchart_zpse788ba9f.jpeg

Tribe
8th October 2014, 18:43
well the moon is massive here , very very orange red in colour , a real sight to see but cor blimey its been making me act unlady like today :whstl:

8th October 2014, 18:44
well the moon is massive here , very very orange red in colour , a real sight to see but cor blimey its been making me act unlady like today :whstl:

Just about to pop outside and have a gander! :smiley hug:

Ria
8th October 2014, 19:20
OK I worked out how to get the chart, I put Honolulu as the town because Hawaii was bang in the centre of the eclipse zone.

I had to look up time zones & stuff but the time is for the middle of the eclipse ( I hope lol)

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/VaguelyReticent/bloodmoonchart_zpse788ba9f.jpeg

You may think me pedantic, but the time is late as I can see there is a 6.46 degree different's between the sun and moon for a full opposition.

Ps i do appreciate your efforts.....x

Spiral
8th October 2014, 19:26
You may think me pedantic, but the time is late as I can see there is a 6.46 degree different's between the sun and moon for a full opposition.

Ps i do appreciate your efforts.....x

It might not be the time but the location ?

Ria
8th October 2014, 20:37
It might not be the time but the location ?
:thup:

I found this vid.
Astrology for the Soul October 7, 2014
Tom Lescher
Published on Oct 8, 2014
As I discover just how different I am,
From so many other women and men,
Instead of hiding I need to come out,
Giving us all permission to run, jump, and shout.

Welcome to the eclipse season! These are tricky waters to navigate as the energy goes bonkers the next couple of weeks. You may find yourself vacillating between the extremes of rebelling (sometimes without a cause) and, fearing negative results, squelching your unique expression. Ruthless rebelling can cause upset and adverse reactions from others messing everything up and stuffing your feelings can cause nervous indigestion if not downright craziness!

The trick here is to trust that yes, you are different and have a unique purpose/mission on this earth and you are not going nuts AND, with patience and keen awareness you will see when, where, and with whom it is "appropriate" to share your unique identity. With the proper strategy great advances can be made and magic can become a very real par of your life. Not acting strategically can really set you back. One way or the other there will be few dull moments so be stay awake and be prepared for the unexpected! Enjoy the process of BECOMiNG.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?list=UUEsXTOCDLXUEZ83wxu9OfpQ&v=H4BwS8QQ99g

Ria
8th October 2014, 21:55
Astrology Status for October 7, 2014 - A Special Eclipse Bulletin
October 8, 2014 at 1:56am
Astrology charts, even the patterns for a whole astrological cycle, are fractal (or self-similar) in nature. They repeat recognizably over and over and over for the duration of the cycle. Also, the interpretation for each aspect must be a close variation on the interpretation of every other aspect across the whole cycle.

Once in a while, though, you find a cluster or sequence of aspects that expresses the meaning of a cycle so perfectly it just jumps right out at you and sheds a great light on the situation. It demands special attention That is true of the aspects immediately surrounding Wednesday’s total lunar eclipse.

~ Tuesday afternoon (10/07 pm) - Sun opposes Uranus retrograde
~ Tuesday late evening - Moon opposes Venus

~ Wednesday midnight (10/08 am)- Moon squares Pluto

~ Wednesday early morning - Moon occults/eclipses Uranus retrograde
~ Wednesday early morning - total lunar eclipse

~ Wednesday mid-morning - Moon trines Mars
~ Wednesday mid-morning - Moon trines Jupiter

~ Wednesday early afternoon (10/08 pm)- Venus squares Pluto
~ Wednesday early afternoon - Mars trines Jupiter

~ New York Time

This list of aspects reveals a by now familiar combination of disruptive and supportive influences: squares, trines, oppositions, an occultation and an eclipse, all in fairly rapid succession. We are, again, being asked to step over and around the difficult aspects, to overcome the depressing ones, to take advantage of the good ones, despite doubt and discouragement. Again, we are being asked to act decisively despite the confusing, contradictory signals the planets are putting out.

But we see another theme, one more unique, more distinctive of October. Retrograde Uranus is all over the place.

The Sun opposes retrograde Uranus: we are challenged to express our individuality in new, probably uncomfortable, unfamiliar ways. Alternatively, we are being asked to seriously reconsider the manner in which we express our individuality.

The Moon occults retrograde Uranus: the ego tries to completely mask the Higher Mind or the Higher Self. It tries to overshadow the awareness of group needs and aspirations in favor of its own individualistic preferences and expectations.

Within an hour of this occultation, the Sun, in its turn - our conscious, intentional, real-time self - overshadows the reflexive, pattern-bound ego. We are powerfully challenged to break new ground, emotionally, intellectually, behaviorally.

In effect, there is open, energetic conflict, between the spontaneous and innovative Higher Mind and the pattern-bound ego. Our active personality, the Sun, is caught in the middle.

What should guide our personal responses in the moment? The old patterns deeply imbedded in the ego or radically fresh impulses emanating forcefully from the higher mind? The strength of our connection with the Higher Mind will determine how messy this confrontation becomes. And it could get very messy.

But the takeaway message here is that our social identity - that shifting mix of conscious intentional responses, unconscious patterning and flashes of higher insight - is given a good going over. Our identities will be scrambled. The peculiar mix of conflicting impulses, Freudian slips and ambivalent or ambiguous responses we that arise will take a long time to sort out.

We will almost surely not be able to slip back into old patterns, partly because these patterns will have been demolished by Uranus, partly because the eclipses will set us back if we try. On the other hand, if we make the right choice, we will take a giant stride or two forward.

The difference between those who accept the spiritual evolutionary impetus will find themselves that much farther ahead of those who resist it, who try to cling to a deteriorating status quo.

I know we are talking about a Super Moon, a Blood Moon, etc., To me that only emphasizes the finality of this battle between the Higher Mind, as represented by Uranus, and the ego, represented by the Moon. The Moon will give this battle its best shot and if it loses, the loss will be all the more decisive.

Also, finally, whatever else it does, all that retrograde Uranus vs. the Moon energy is bound to leave us shaken and overstimulated. Maybe even a little battered. Be prepared to apply some extra TLC to yourself and your friends. We’re all going to need it, IMO. It could take us awhile to regain our footing.

On the macro-level, this eclipse could cause some VERY confusing headlines. There will be disturbing events whose meaning and implication is very far from clear. Given how thoroughly our motivational process will be shaken, both individually and collectively, it is very hard to predict how anyone will respond, in the near term or the short term. It will be at least as difficult to decide the future path of world events. A lot of very new stuff could start happening.

It will certainly be a very confusing time with mixed signals all around. One of the great challenges we will face as a result of this eclipse will be to find clarity, for ourselves and for the world. That clarity will have to come in large part from our hope and our aspirations for the future. From our faith in ourselves and in the process. Not on any promises or guarantees. And that clarity will all but certainly come slowly.

Sooz
11th October 2014, 13:42
Don't know about anyone else, but the aftermath of the blood moon in my life has been very interesting to say the least.

My life is generally quite boring. Now everything is.....I can't even find the words for it.....'astonishing and confused' are the best words I can come up with.

Instincts tell me to keep calm and that the next week will uncover some truths and just be patient and watch/listen intently.

Not trying to be cryptic, but there is only so much one can write on a forum, without giving your whole life away, lol...

Wish me luck. It could turn very quickly in either direction.;)

11th October 2014, 17:29
Sooz I hear you. Turbulent doesn't even begin to describe it but new beginnings are very prevalent all around me.

Best of luck Sister, I'm very happy for you if I perceive correctly...