PDA

View Full Version : Laura Magdalene Eisenhower: ET invasion has already occurred

Kathy
14th April 2014, 08:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdfIuTm2VuM

"Published on Apr 13, 2014
Laura Magdalene Eisenhower: ET invasion has already occurred and governments do not want us to know
READ LAURA EISENHOWER'S OFFICIAL ET DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolit..."

Highland1
15th April 2014, 08:51
Thank you kathy, this deserves a bump and I hope to watch the full video today.

Russ

Highland1
15th April 2014, 13:26
This is fantastic information Kathy and thank you for posting.

No longer will I feel alone when my consciousness explores these possibilities.
Its very empowering to know we cannot and will not be ultimately defeated for we are all powerful beings of eternal light.

Thank you

Russ

Tonz
15th April 2014, 13:45
its, been a long time knowingness that our abilities are far greater than what we give ourselves credit for,we all have felt this but there are few that accept this,just knowing isn't enough,we must embrace the fulness of our own reality and ability.

Until then we are lost,and to be honest i really do believe that they are winning this war,if we can call it that,they are winning this reality,until we find a way to disconnect this sleep state,I do agree that the more informed we are, the better,even if it is so confusing, in time the general public may be able to assimilate it better .

during the interview it was explained that the peladies allied with the u.s. and the greys with the nazis ,I never under stood the agreements that were made,What did the peladies want and who did they deal with.
I had always though the u.s. accepted the deals with the greys and rejected the peladies,the greys were second in line.
anyone?

Liberty
16th April 2014, 21:19
Thank you Kathy for this important video. It has spoken a lot to me of what I needed to be validated on and the path I have been walking lately. Spirit speaks to us in so many ways if we just pay attention.

Kudos to you,

:cloud: