PDA

View Full Version : Bases at The Barge

Kathy
8th April 2014, 08:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-OLPkgmcCU

"Published on Apr 7, 2014
Fast Blast Update:-The build up to the first Bases Project conference begins on April 27th at the Barge Inn, Honey Street, nr Pewsey, Wiltshire with TI Tony Topping and Super Soldier, James Casbolt aka Michael Prince and Jeff Scott. Held at 11am in the new Barge Inn section. This is the first time Prince will discuss his experiences in public. NOTE:- These individuals have endured major events, and will have different "alter" states of consciousness, so all statements by them must be treated very carefully. The Barge is famous for its proximity to the Crop Circles, and Time Space Distortion events.

The Bases Project main event is Humanity: we Are Changing, at Marlborough College, Marlborough, Wiltshire, August 8/9/10"

Lord Sidious
8th April 2014, 10:03
This ''Casbolt'' is a fake, as we saw when he was on TOT before.

Kathy
8th April 2014, 11:32
I will be glad to have the opportunity to experience James Casbolt observationally in the flesh. I hope to take my camcorder.
Miles always says to take what is said by James Casbolt very cautiously.

Lord Sidious
8th April 2014, 11:53
Ask him about the time when he was 17 in a heroin induced psychosis, that he robbed a store with a replica firearm.

Kathy
8th April 2014, 12:07
I will if the opportunity arises.

Tribe
8th April 2014, 14:28
Kathy, if miles says to take what James says very cautiously then why does he keep promoting him ? :)

The One
8th April 2014, 14:34
Could you ask him does the Cornish pasty actually exist or is it some super soldier food

Cheers

Kathy
8th April 2014, 15:17
Kathy, if miles says to take what James says very cautiously then why does he keep promoting him ? :)

He keeps an open mind, and I honestly do not feel that interviewing him is so much promoting him as bringing him to us to consider. Likewise, if I manage to get an interview with him, I would be doing the same, as with all things that I post.

Seikou-Kishi
8th April 2014, 17:56

All filler no killer ;-)

Ria
8th April 2014, 20:03
I have question Miles a fair amount on MP, he has more info from different quarters that verifies some of the materiel, So he keeps an open mind, he is fully aware for the potential for dis-information and the need to cross reference with all other information and never takes anything at face value.
Most of us here are well aware the kind of damage these people are subjected to, as well as the the general populace.
As much as I reject MP's ideologies, he is damaged and needs to come back to his humanity for his own sanity.
Engaging we might find away, being dismissive is an the easy option, as yet I haven't made up my mind what I will do.

Lord Sidious
8th April 2014, 20:35
I can sniff out fake ''nazis'' from a mile away Ria.
This guy is a three dollar note.

Ria
8th April 2014, 20:57
Thanks nugget
Why don't we focus on the others that will be there?

modwiz
8th April 2014, 21:24
Thanks nugget
Why don't we focus on the others that will be there?

Who might they be?

norman
8th April 2014, 23:50

On A.F. I exchanged PMs with him, just the once. He was ringing my alarm bells from the get go. In my PM I mentioned "The Circus" to him in relation to an experience I had a long time ago as a youngster. In his reply he took my use of the word circus as meaning I must be the real deal etc.

That screamed he was a faker to me. Anyone who's read a few spy whodunnits knows the term 'circus'.

Another loud alarm for me was that after he's spun an amazing yarn about being reborn in this body after being in some other fancy master of this that or the other body in a previous life etc etc etc..... he then, when pulled up by someone for being naive about something, in his defense he pleaded youth and inexperience.

There's another story of his about strange goings on around the coast of Cornwall that I reference checked back to a relative of mine who is an officer in the R Marines, and who was for a good long while fully involved in the security cover for that area of coastline ( and certainly during the same time period as some of the later dated parts of his story ).

I made quite a fool of myself over that caper. And now I suspect I've damaged my good connection with some really very reliable info in that 'department'.

If the R Marines really do clean up after hostile 'black goo' in the south atlantic, I'm bloody sure he would have known about the stuff our "Prince" was talking about.

Naaaah, I call him a ****ter. I wouldn't rule out the possibility that he's dangerous, though.

Spiral
9th April 2014, 08:42
What I would like to know is why Miles & the likes of T Topping are associating themselves with Casbolt who has so roundly been debunked & ridiculed over the years ?

Is it because he always has a good line in narrative & plenty to say and they think he will pull in the crowds, or is it to protect themselves re the other "real" info ??

Or are they just stupid ???

Personally I have lost all interest in MJ, as have most people it seems, I know abductees who stayed away from him & the AMMACH thing because they smelt a rat, turns out they were right.

Lord Sidious
9th April 2014, 11:32
Well, lookee, lookee here forumnuggets.

https://www.facebook.com/patrick.mulholland.7549?ref=ts&fref=ts

Altaira
9th April 2014, 12:55

He keeps an open mind, and I honestly do not feel that interviewing him is so much promoting him as bringing him to us to consider. Likewise, if I manage to get an interview with him, I would be doing the same, as with all things that I post.

Keeping an open mind is one thing but giving someone like Casbolt who already been debunked elsewhere a platform to spread disinformation is not very responsible. Then my question is isn't it better to ignore such individuals who probably have really serious mental illness than feeding their false reality. Because by giving him chance to speak makes him important and feeds his "demons". What we could possibly learn from someone who has proven that he is not in his own mental state.

9th April 2014, 13:04
Keeping an open mind is one thing but giving someone like Casbolt who already been debunked elsewhere a platform to spread disinformation is not very responsible. Then my question is isn't it better to ignore such individuals who probably have really serious mental illness than feeding their false reality. Because by giving him chance to speak makes him important and feeds his "demons". What we could possibly learn from someone who has proven that he is not in his own mental state.

I have to second this emphatically. This guy is known to us and every comment Sid has made carries justifiable venom.

Kathy
9th April 2014, 17:14
Miles said that James has come up with proof and maybe this is why he will be attending.
I still would like to experience James Casbolt on a one to one basis, or one to a crowd basis.

Also, I would like to say that everyone has the right to discover their wrongs, which is why I am totally against the death penalty.

Also, there may be a surprise guest. I think if it is so, you will all eat your words.

We have to be careful not to become what we are against.

Spiral
9th April 2014, 18:57
I feel that I should add something here because newer members (and guests) and some older ones that missed it at the time may not be aware that Casbolts last outing ( he seems to come & go) was posted on here* & Casbolt actually joined this forum at that time and ended up getting banned within days.

Far from talking about what you may expect he started to pour forth the most unbelievable, foul & retarded racist diatribe imaginable, which is why he was banned and is why some of the comments on here are like they are.

I doubt people would really take such offence at someone making stuff up, the conspiracy world is full of dis-info, fakes & the deluded, but the kind of hate & BS he posted on here showed us an other side of him all together, and it is with that in mind that those of us who were here then regard this sad individual.

*The old original TOT that was lost.

9th April 2014, 19:09
I feel that I should add something here because newer members (and guests) and some older ones that missed it at the time may not be aware that Casbolts last outing ( he seems to come & go) was posted on here* & Casbolt actually joined this forum at that time and ended up getting banned within days.

Far from talking about what you may expect he started to pour forth the most unbelievable, foul & retarded racist diatribe imaginable, which is why he was banned and is why some of the comments on here are like they are.

I doubt people would really take such offence at someone making stuff up, the conspiracy world is full of dis-info, fakes & the deluded, but the kind of hate & BS he posted on here showed us an other side of him all together, and it is with that in mind that those of us who were here then regard this sad individual.

*The old original TOT that was lost.

It would also be worth adding for our newer members that at this time and throughout Spiral was modding and privy to everything he was spouting. The likes of which has no place even on this planet let alone an "awakened" online community.

Kathy
9th April 2014, 19:14
Understood, Spiral. Nevertheless, I would like the opportunity, if it should arise, to challenge James Casbolt's "foul & retarded racist diatribe", which one or two of us were about to embark on when he got banned from this forum.

It should be understood that it takes years and years to recover memories. I know this as fact. J-Rod stated that James Casbolt's memories were 50% his own.

Spiral
9th April 2014, 19:17
It was prior to me being a mod I thought Ben (but it was me who posted the Miles Johnston videos), it was rather fittingly Rahkyt who banned him, being a Black American he actually knew where Casbolt had got his stuff from, namely pro-slavery propaganda from the South of the US from the 1800s.

Lord Sid gave him a whuping over his nazi claims & I reported Casbolts posts & asked for him to be banned, something I have never done before or since on any forum.

9th April 2014, 19:19
It was prior to me being a mod I thought Ben (but it was me who posted the Miles Johnston videos), it was rather fittingly Rahkyt who banned him, being a Black American he actually knew where Casbolt had got his stuff from, namely pro-slavery propaganda from the South of the US from the 1800s.

Lord Sid gave him a whuping over his nazi claims & I reported Casbolts posts & asked for him to be banned, something I have never done before or since on any forum.

Perhaps you were brought up to speed then, apologies mate my memory has not served me well!

And Kathy.......to challenge him as you seek to is admirable. Fair play to you!

Kathy
9th April 2014, 19:20
Bases at The Barge Update 011a Censored version 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mhhEU5j3zU

"Book via thebaseproject.org site or email miles@thebasesproject.org
Space is limited. TICKET or email confirmation ONLY

Censored version
Anyone who wishes to deal with Casbolt in person can do so and with a right to reply and discuss in civilized manner on April 27th 2014 at the Barge

Fast Blast Update:-The build up to the first Bases Project conference begins on April 27th at The Barge Inn, Honey Street, nr Pewsey, Wiltshire

With Targeted Individual, radio host, and TV personality with the BBC conspiracy bus program, Tony Topping
"Super Soldier", James Casbolt aka Michael Prince
and Abductee and implantee Jeff Scott.

Held at 11am in the new Barge Inn section. This is the first time Prince will discuss his experiences in public. NOTE:- These individuals have endured major events, and will have different "alter" states of consciousness, so all statements by them must be treated very carefully. The Barge is famous for its proximity to the Crop Circles, and Time Space Distortion... (more)"

Spiral
9th April 2014, 19:26
Understood, Spiral. Nevertheless, I would like the opportunity, if it should arise, to challenge James Casbolt's "foul & retarded racist diatribe", which one or two of us were about to embark on when he got banned from this forum.

It should be understood that it takes years and years to recover memories. I know this as fact. J-Rod stated that James Casbolt's memories were 50% his own.

If you think there is anything to be gained by this you could do so at the Barge, it might clue a few people in to what he is really like.

It was such retarded diatribe he would have been banned on a white supremacist forum for such posts.

It does take time to recover memories, it also takes time to make stuff up, everything his has offered of "proof" has been debunked, like the underground base that turned out to be the Stockholm metro.

Who said that J-rod made claims about Casbolt ?

Why am I asking this :fpalm:

PS

Miles's new site, http://www.thebasesproject.org/

Seikou-Kishi
9th April 2014, 19:32
Miles said that James has come up with proof...

Oh, well, if Miles has said it... I'm sure everybody here is so thoroughly convinced of the significance of Miles' say-so and the infallibility of his judgement that they don't even need to think of seeing such "proof".

The Mad Hatter vouching for the White Rabbit?

modwiz
9th April 2014, 20:46
I was here when Casbolt was. If one wants to know the state of health of any given system, look to how many parasites live within it. Casbolt is one of the diseases of the alt community. One does not have to be a T-cell to know this guy is a pathogen. I am not saying he not worthy of assistance but, enabling is another story. Casbolt having any support for his words is indicative of a failing immune system, unable to identify that which is clearly toxic. He can be forgiven, and is for my part. That does not change the persona non grata aspect of him.

Enabling is too often confused with compassion and, therefore, wisdom. New age fluffery it is.

Lord Sidious
10th April 2014, 04:10
I won't be eating any words, let me tell you.
One day, you will see why I reacted to this nugget.
He isn't even original, but a wannabe.
When I told him to go back to Stormfront, he didn't even ask me what that was, that should tell you something.
FYI, that is owned by Don Black, the grand wizard of the KKK that replaced David Duke.
I know Don, his son and most of the staff.
Look at the crap that the idiot posts on his facebook.

Kathy
10th April 2014, 10:47
LS, are we talking at cross purposes. My comment refers to Miles, not James Casbolt.
I already understood your reaction to the latter.
My concern relates to Miles who was then attacked, and I can only say that some of the ex-AMMACHees are still in touch with Miles, which says a lot.

Lord Sidious
10th April 2014, 12:19
Ok.

The One
10th April 2014, 12:27
Ok.

....... ....... ........ ....... ......

Just sending you this message through Morse code LS

cHEERS