PDA

View Full Version : Hospital Ghost Real Verified Footage

The One
7th April 2014, 11:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=U0uPqdtmD38

Published on 4 Apr 2014
Hospital Ghost Real Verified Footage. Sleep study found more than they thought.

Tribe
7th April 2014, 11:20
Wowee! :belief:

Cearna
8th April 2014, 08:30
I had a strange experience when I was in hospital getting treatment for Leukaemia, Wolf Khan couldn't get to visit me, and I was in for a month with no visitors, feeling a bit blue, and he said why not get Baywarra to give you a cuddle tonight - she is one of the Australian Indigenous Godesses. I asked for her to come and cuddle me, and she enfolded me in her arms, and I felt just soooooo good, suddenly she said, sorry colleen, there is a ghost in this hospital and off she went, when she came she boomed out NO ONE Sunders MY Space, then settled in to let me snuggle in again. the next time I was in hospital having a brain operation, but this time in a different hospital entirely, she came back offering the same service. A nurse came to check my vitals (I was in intensive care) and she said you know I believe I just saw a ghost in the operating theatre. They were in the throes of building a new operating theatre and everything was in a state of being moved about. Any way off Baywarra went again to stop that one sundering her space. The nurse was from Scotland and somewhat fey, she came back the next day to tell me it felt much better in there now. Believe me or not, but I believed it to be true.