PDA

View Full Version : The UK Cancer Act of 1939......

norman
29th March 2014, 23:48
Did you know there was a Cancer Act ?

I didn't, until now.

Among it's stipulations is one that prohibits the advertizing of a cure for it !

Listen to THIS !

http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/rfv9jmkv5z/The_CANCER_ACT_of_1939.mp3

gardener
31st March 2014, 13:55
thank you, Norman. x gardener

31st March 2014, 13:58
I didn't know that Norman no. Absolutely shocking and sick.

Tribe
31st March 2014, 14:00
there are many healers and alternative therapists that are being sued or slapped with we are watching you cautions due to saying they can help cure you from cancers with their products etc , because of this Law!

Highland1
31st March 2014, 14:43
This is what happens when you use the word cure....

http://youtu.be/WZSovphLulk

Russ

Tribe
1st April 2014, 15:08
Norman , I'm not sure if you saw this thread but it fits nicely with the information you present us :) x

http://jandeane81.com/threads/746-The-cure-for-cancer-supressed

norman
1st April 2014, 15:34
Norman , I'm not sure if you saw this thread but it fits nicely with the information you present us :) x

http://jandeane81.com/threads/746-The-cure-for-cancer-supressed

I've seen a few documentaries about cancer cures and about how the Rockefeller foundation outlawed everything but it's own product etc.

What shocked me about the "Cancer Law" was the realization that a bunch of British lawmakers got together and specifically came up with a "CANCER" law.

My mind boggles at the idea. As if they decided, "right we've got this milk-cow called cancer and we are going to milk it hard. We are going to protect this milk-cow with law forbidding anyone from interfering with our plan".

Well, that's what it looks like to me. Why just cancer?

It almost sounds like there's something we've not been told about cancer, as if they even invented it. Perhaps they did.

Liberty
1st April 2014, 16:54
Hi Norman,

Thank you for this post. I am at the library and this reminds me to bring my headphones in order to listen to utube and such, but I do know how in the US here there is also a crackdown on anyone who claims to have a cure. I do not care to say anything more except that cancer is a big business and I can remember when I was very young hearing about giving for cancer research in the early 50's and I am hearing the same today as amazingly they have still not found a cure...does anyone think deeply anymore? I will bring my headphones tomorrow but thank you for the post and for all those who gave you feedback too!

Sincerely,
Today

The One
1st April 2014, 16:54
Perhaps its all these vaccines that trigger it

Makes ya think if cancer even existed or was invented before 1939

Cheers

Sparky
1st April 2014, 20:12
Perhaps its all these vaccines that trigger it

Makes ya think if cancer even existed or was invented before 1939

Cheers

It was in the vaccine administered for Polio (can't recall if it was the Sabin or Salk vaccine late 40's-50's)
is one of the causes for the explosion in cancer rates today. Researchers discovered this in the 60's-70's.

At that time, (1960-65) you could still get a hospital room for under $15; meals, nursing with nightly back rubs included plus all the ice cream you could eat. In the 70's room costs escalated around $50.00 + depending hospital location and no more warm baths followed with back-rubs at bedtime.

Cancer hospitals simply did not exist back then.... or existing community hospitals with dedicated cancer wings. Forced "Medicare" Insurance by the gubbermint for all 65 years of age and above starting around 1965 changed everything. Lyndon Johnson was President and it's just like Obama's forced Insurance fraud.

There were no cancer hospitals as you see today. They began popping up in the 80's-90's throughout the US in anticipation of the cash flow coming to the Medical Industry. The Planners, Politicians, American Medical Adm., etc., etc. all knew the polio vaccine was the cause and got ready to reap the financial benefits.

I forgot which vaccine it was (injection or the sugar cube). They knew the vaccine was defective and released it anyway to young children at school. Kids being kids, some got back in line to get 2 or more sugar cubes when they were given out. I recall close to 100 million kids were immunized and around 1/3 are damaged. 30 million dying with cancer was just "business" to the planners. Try a search with this combo - or anything that works:
"Polio vaccine + Salk + Sabin + sugar cube + injection + Cancer"

The One
8th April 2014, 12:40
Check this reply out i received from the department of health in relation to the act

Thank you for your correspondence of 31 March about the Cancer Act 1939. I have been asked to reply.

The Government has no current plans to repeal the Cancer Act 1939. Various parts of the Act have been updated, rescinded or amended since it passed into law, and the principal function of the Act as it stands is the prohibition, except under specified conditions, of advertisements that 'offer to treat any person for cancer, or to prescribe any remedy therefore, or to give any advice in connection with the treatment thereof'.

This does not mean that people with cancer cannot access alternative therapies. The Department of Health knows that the NHS offers various alternative therapies to help people cope with the effects of cancer. However, decisions on the therapies provided are the responsibility of the NHS locally. Any patient seeking complementary therapy on the NHS should speak to his or her GP. If the GP is satisfied that this would an appropriate and effective treatment, then, subject to any local commissioning policies, he or she can refer them to a practitioner.

I hope this reply is helpful.

Yours sincerely,

David Segar
Ministerial Correspondence and Public Enquiries
Department of Health

WOW

norman
8th April 2014, 12:52
........ the Act as it stands is the prohibition, except under specified conditions, of advertisements that 'offer to treat any person for cancer, or to prescribe any remedy therefore, or to give any advice in connection with the treatment thereof'.

WOW

That's the bit that freaks me right out !

Highland1
8th April 2014, 12:57
In other words, the government have no intention of making a mass deficit of profit that would cost big pharma trillions of dollars in declaring there are actually many cures for cancer....

Of course, when when these natural cures become common knowledge to the masses, they will suddenly about turn and declare they have found an expensive drug that can....cure cancer.

These people make me want to risk my forum membership by using extremely nasty expletives to describe what I think about them........however I shall refrain knowing that you all feel the same way.

Russ

Sooz
8th April 2014, 13:08
Did you know there was a Cancer Act ?

I didn't, until now.

Among it's stipulations is one that prohibits the advertizing of a cure for it !

Listen to THIS !

http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/rfv9jmkv5z/The_CANCER_ACT_of_1939.mp3

This is strange, could find no active links on this thread until I posted reply to ask why, then found the above link.

I would never have found it otherwise. Geez they **** around with us.....

Ps it still shows no active links. The great oz firewall in action?

norman
8th April 2014, 13:14
This is strange, could find no active links on this thread until I posted reply to ask why, then found the above link.

Are you using an apple type of device or a IBM PC type of device?

Apparently, ipads, and the like, don't use normal Adobe Flash and so don't show page additions that include Adobe flash script controls, like the mp3 player insert here.

I had a brief dabble with the apple concept, because of all the hype, and fell out with it badly. I can't even stand having itunes for PC installed. iTunes obliterated all my folder structure on a hard drive full of music and replaced it with a cryptic mess that I couldn't fix. Luckily the whole drive had a clone copy I could revert to.

Also:

(then I'll shut up)

A growing number of my contacts are using ipads these days. I'm now finding that when I send them links to interesting stuff, they can't copy and paste web addresses into address bars of browsers. It doesn't stop there. The user functionality of the newer trendy devices has dropped to a narrow band of "info grazing" and nothing more.

I made a prediction about 7 years ago that within 10 years computers would be exactly like the interface of ATM machines in the bank wall. A screen and a prescribed and limited set of options to choose.

It looks like I was wrong. It hasn't taken 10 years.

Sooz
8th April 2014, 13:19

Are you using an apple type of device or a IBM PC type of device?

Apparently, ipads, and the like, don't use normal Adobe Flash and so don't show page additions that include Adobe flash script controls, like the mp3 player insert here.

Yep on my iPad, maybe that is why, wow! Thanks Norman

I'm really interested in this, will have to listen on my PC tomorrow, late here.

The One
8th April 2014, 13:22
Yep i sometimes get the dreaded white screen if i am viewing on the iphone.

This as nothing to do with the forum software,its the software on your devices

Cheers