PDA

View Full Version : dream machine.

ronin
29th March 2014, 12:46
many years ago i had a thought.
what if you could record dreams and play them back.
would we watch them?
with all the technology i use to think someone must be studying this.

well it seems they just might have made a breakthrough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjugk9RV3dc.

not to sure if this a good thing or a bad one.

Moonlight
29th March 2014, 13:02
Ishhh.. another of Dr Jekkyls's technology :vom:. There are people on this planet who do not eat every day and roam through garbage to survive... the list could go on and on. Why do "scientists" not put their energy to help out humanity instead of f...ing around people's mind. Completely useless work they are doing...IMO.

monk
29th March 2014, 13:31
Ok if you want to watch your own dreams but I'm fairly certain my regulars would be disliked by anyone I know lol.

Tribe
29th March 2014, 14:10
Ishhh.. another of Dr Jekkyls's technology :vom:. There are people on this planet who do not eat every day and roam through garbage to survive... the list could go on and on. Why do "scientists" not put their energy to help out humanity instead of f...ing around people's mind. Completely useless work they are doing...IMO.

Your words speak for my thoughts sister :) x

BabaRa
29th March 2014, 19:26
Ishhh... Why do "scientists" not put their energy to help out humanity instead of f...ing around people's mind. Completely useless work they are doing...IMO.

Because the foundations who give out grants steer all learning and research in that direction - because it is not their goal to help humanity, but rather to learn how to access our minds and control us.

But then, you all probably know that. I realize your response was one of frustration, not of lack of knowing. I'm right there with you.